WIT Darbhanga Result 2019 – L.N. Mithila University, Darbhanga has been declared the result of WIT Darbhanga 2019 after the completion of Combined Admission Test (CAT-2019). The result is declared in online mode at the official website, http://www.witlnmu.ac.in. The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of merit list in the order of marks obtained by the candidates. After the result declaration of WIT Darbhanga 2019, eligible candidates shall be called for the process of counseling. Check here the complete details of WIT Darbhanga Result 2019.
WIT Darbhanga Result 2019
Candidates can check the result by the direct link given on this page. The merit list is prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in CAT-2019. Candidates can check the dates of the result of WIT Darbhanga 2019 from the table below.
|WIT Darbhanga 2019 Exam date||For B.Tech.||17 Jun 2019|
|For B.Tech. (LE) (if held) & MCA||05 Aug 2019|
|Result Declaration||For B.Tech.||17 Jun 2019|
|For B.Tech. (LE) & MCA||11 Aug 2019|
- Click here to check Extended Waiting List WIT Darbhanga 2019 CAT.
- Click here to check WIT Darbhanga 2019 CAT result.
How To Check WIT Darbhanga Result 2019
Candidates can follow the steps listed below to check the result of WIT Darbhanga 2019. As we know that application form can be submitted in both online and offline mode so it is expected that result will be published in a PDF format. As soon as the latest information is released, details will be updated here.
- First of all, click on the link provided on this page or visit the official website,www.witlnmu.ac.in.
- Then, navigate to the appropriate link of the result of WIT Darbhanga 2019.
- The WIT Darbhanga 2019 Result will be displayed on the screen in a pdf format.
- Candidates should download/take a print of the result for future purposes.
WIT Darbhanga Counseling 2019
Eligible candidates who will clear the CAT-2019 examination will qualify for the round of counseling and admission process. Candidates should make sure that they are present at the allotted date, time and venue for the counseling process. It is also mandatory for the candidates to bring the necessary documents listed below during the time of counseling. Candidates can check the documents listed below to the documents needed at the time of counseling.
Documents Required for the Round of Counseling
- Original mark sheet, Certificate of Matriculation/Board/Equivalent Exam.
- Original mark sheet, Certificate, Admit card of I. Sc./+2/Equivalent Exam.
- For Admission to MCA program Original Mark sheet, Certificate, Admit card of recognized graduation degree and certificate of DCA wherever applicable.
- Original Migration Certificate (wherever applicable)
- College/School leaving Certificate (Original)
- Character Certificate from head of the Instruction last attended.
- Original Caste Certificate (For reserve category students only)
- Residential Certificate.
- Photocopy of Certificate in respect of candidate claiming seat under university ward quota/NRI quota.
- Combined Admission Test Admit Card of CAT-2019 (Original), WIT Darbhanga – 2019 hall ticket.
WIT Darbhanga Admission 2019 Seat Matrix
Candidates willing to take admission for the academic year 2019-20 can check the availability of the number of seats in each course. With this, candidates will have a rough idea about the seats in all programs. The table given below is on the basis of last year details. If in case there will be any changes in the seat matrix then, details will be updated here. For the time being, candidates can refer to the information given below. As per the last year information.
|B.Tech in Information Technology||60|
|B.Tech in Computer Science & Engg.||60|
|Master of Computer Application (MCA)||60|
WIT Darbhanga Admission 2019 Fee Structure
Aspiring candidates can have an idea from the table given below about the fee structure applicable to B.Tech, B.Tech Lateral Entry, and MCA. Although the information is as per the records of last year. It will be very significant for the candidates to have an idea about the fee for each course. In case of any changes in fee structure then, it will be updated here.
|Particulars||B.Tech (Annual)||B.Tech Lateral Entry (Annual)||MCA (Each Semester)|
|Hostel Fee (for Hostelers only)||12,000/-||12,000/-||12,000/-|
|Caution Money (Once, Refundable)||2,500/-||2,500/-||2,500/-|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.