World School of Design Admission 2018 – World School of Design has released notification for admission to the various UG & PG programmes for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates who are interested to take admission in World School of Design can fill their application form from here. Candidates can read complete details regarding World School of Design Admission such application form, eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process etc. on this page.
World School of Design Admission 2018
DAT, AAT and GAT will be conducted by the World University of Design. The purpose of this process is to evaluate the aptitude of the student towards creative education and guide them to select the right career path according to his/her inherent skill sets. Valid scores of NIFT, NEED and UCEED exams can be considered in lieu of DAT and those of CET, CAT, MAT and XAT in lieu of GAT.
- D.A.T Design Aptitude Test : For admission to Design, Fashion & Communication programmes followed by a personal interview.
- A.A.T Art Aptitude Test : For admission to Art programmes followed by a personal interview.
- G.A.T General Aptitude Test : For admission to Humanities & Management programmes followed by a personal interview.
- NATA Score – Admission to the Architecture programme will be on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination –NATA/ JEE or other exams as prescribed by the Council of Architecture. Candidates must submit their application along with a copy of their 10+2 marks card and NATA/ JEE score card.
|Under Graduates Programmes|
|School of Design||Product Design||4 yrs|
|Interior Design||4 yrs|
|Lifestyle Accessory Design||4 yrs|
|School of Fashion||Fashion Design||4 yrs|
|School of Communication||Graphic Communication||4 yrs|
|Animation & Game Design||4 yrs|
|School of Visual Art||Creative Painting||4 yrs|
|Applied Arts||4 yrs|
|School of Management||Design Strategy & Management||3 yrs|
|Retail Business Management||3 yrs|
|Post Graduate Programmes|
|School of Design||Industrical Design||2 yrs|
|Transportation Design||2 yrs|
|Retail Design||2 yrs|
|School of Visual Arts||Art & Design History||2 yrs|
|Curatorial Practices in Arts||2 yrs|
|Fashion Arts||2 yrs|
|Contemporary Art Practice||2 yrs|
|School of Management||Design Strategy & Management||2 yrs|
Admission Form 2018
Students need to send completed application form available on the website (www.worldschoolofdesign.in) along with a demand draft. Candidates can also download the application form through the direct link. which is given below.
Registration Fee is Rs. 1,000/-
Candidates are advised must send their duly filled application form along with the application fee to any of the following address:
Campus: WUD, Plot No. 1
Rajiv Gandhi Education
City- Rai, Sonepat, Haryana-131029,
Delhi Office: N-223, Greater Kailash-I, New Delhi 110048
For UG Programmes
- 10+2 level or equivalent exams like AISSCE/ IB/ ICSE/ State Board etc. (in relevant stream)
- Admission will be based on performance in Aptitudes Test (DAT/AAT or GAT ) followed by a personal interview.
- Architecture admission based on performance in NATA (or any other test advised by COA)
For PG Programmes
- Minimum 4 year Bachelor’s degree in Product Design/ Engineering/ Architecture or corresponding qualification after 12th. Admission through aptitude test and portfolio/interview for School of Design
- Minimum 4 year Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts or corresponding qualification after 12th. Admission through aptitude test and portfolio/interview for School of Visual Arts.
The students shall appear in the design aptitude test with the hall ticket made available online. The students shall be shortlisted on the basis of their performance and the list of students qualifying the next stage would be announced online. Valid scores of NIFT, NEED and UCEED exams can be considered in lieu of Aptitude Test.
Design Aptitude Test will be conducted in the following cities in India: Delhi, Sonipat, Mandi, and Chandigarh. WSD reserves the right to add/remove any of these centres and allot a test centre that may not be of the candidate’s choice.
The student will appear in a personal interview conducted by an interview panel. The interview panel will ask questions related to the field of study selected by the student. Creative evidence (portfolio, drawings, photographs, crafts etc..) in hard copy may also be showcased.
Offer of Admission/ Admission
Successful candidates will be made an offer of admission to join WUD. The offer will be sent via an email, followed by an official letter of admission via courier. Details regarding payment of fees at the time of admission, allotment of Hostel and date, time and venue for commencement of the academic session will be included in the admission letter.
Offer of admission will be valid only for the particular programme opted by the candidate in the given academic session. However request for change of programme may be considered after the first semester, subject to availability of seats.
In acceptance of the offer of admission to WUD, the candidates will have to appear in person at the campus along with original documents (educational qualification and relevant caste or disability certificate in the prescribed format as applicable) for verification, and pay the required fees.