WSB PGDM / PGPXP Admission 2022 – Woxsen School of Business has released the application form for admission into PGDM and PGPXP session 2022. The Business school focuses on practice, experience and hands-on learning by integrating the best facets of learning through an innovation-based curriculum. The campus is sprawling with Academic blocks equipped with modern teaching aids, Fully-furnished accommodation with en-suite facilities, including housekeeping, Recreation facilities, Bicycles for point-to-point commuting in the campus, Convenience store, Midnight Cafe, 9-hole golf course, Football ground, Cricket ground, Tennis court, Basketball and other sports, Gymnasium, Swimming pool and Spa. Interested candidates can fill their application form from the official website. The school will then evaluate the applications and those who satisfy all the criteria will be sent offers for admission. Scroll down for getting detailed information.
Latest – The application process for WSB PGDM /PGPXP 2022 Admission has been announced. Check below for getting the detailed information.
WSB PGDM / PGPXP Admission 2022
In this article, the candidates will learn about the important dates for the applications, about the courses, eligibility criteria, selection criteria, application procedure, course fee etc. Candidates who are looking for any other information than those discussed here can report by comments in the box below. We will try to resolve all the queries as quickly as possible. And if there is any other information that the readers possess, please help others.
Woxsen School Of Business PGPXP and PGDM Important Dates
All applications to the PGPXP and PGDM are invited to apply for the 2022 admission process. Since the qualitative and exhaustive nature of the application form can be time-consuming, candidates are requested to apply in the early rounds.
|Round Name||Start Date||End Date|
|Scholar’s Round||Released||20 Nov 2021|
|Early Decision Round||21 Nov 2021||18 Dec 2021|
|Regular Admission Round (1)||19 Dec 2021||15 Jan 2022|
|Regular Admission Round (2)||16 Jan 2022||05 Feb 2022|
|Regular Admission Round (3)||05 Feb 2022||28 Feb 2022|
- Click here to create account for WSB PGDM / PGPXP Admission 2022.
- Click here to fill the Application Form.
About PGDM Courses
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) offered by WOXSEN has been designed to foster in the candidates a spirit of entrepreneurship and an innovative mindset. It is believed that empowering students to learn the art of making connections apart from imparting functional skills in the areas of Marketing, Finance, Operations and Strategy is the crucial element to ensure success.
The salient features of the programme are:-
- Nurture an entrepreneurial approach to career enrichment.
- Build the passion for competence to lead and co-create.
- Focus on nurturing in the candidate’s Leadership, Organizational skills, Communicational skills and Strategic skills.
- Develop competitive intelligence and marketing analytics for data-driven decision-making.
- Focus on overall personality such as:- reflection, self- belief, breaking the barriers of self-limiting.
About PGPXP Courses
Post Graduate Programme for Experienced Professionals (PGPXP) offered by WOXSEN has been designed to produce leaders in business. People who are truly transformative, who can embrace change and lead innovation and break the organizational boundaries as ‘entrepreneurs’.
The programme covers the following areas:
- Corporate entrepreneurship or ‘intrapreneurship’, innovation and delivery skills.
- Latest paradigms in particular functional areas that mainly involves marketing, finance and operations.
- Getting knowledge of Ethical and global awareness.
- Covering Integrated leadership skills and strategic mindset.
- Analytical and critical thinking skill
WSB PGDM / PGPXP 2022 Application Form
Before beginning the online application, please read the Programme Prospectus below. Candidates will be required to fill the application form in online mode. The application form is available at the official website at woxsen.edu.in. After evaluating the eligibility criteria and the academic qualifications of the candidates, candidates will be shortlisted and will be sent offers for admission in 2022. Those who receive the offer of admission will have to respond to the offer of admission and confirm the same within 3 days from the date of the offer of admission made.
First-time users will have to create an account by entering the following details:-
- Salutation- Mr/ Miss/ Mrs/ Ms/ Mater/ Doctor/ Professor
- First Name/ Last Name
- Mobile Number
- Password/ Confirm Password
- Hit “sign up”
WSB PGDM / PGPXP 2022 Application Fees
Candidates applying are also required to pay the fees as well. An amount of Rs. 1,000 (One Thousand Only) is payable and for International Applicants- the amount payable is 25 US $.(As per previous year details)
Candidates who have filled the form and have reached the payment gateway can select the amount as per their category and proceed to pay the sum. The fees can be paid in online mode using credit/ debit card.
Application Submission Evaluation
All information, including supporting documentation should reach the Woxsen office by 12:00 pm latest by October 15, 2018. Any application submitted after the deadline will automatically be considered for the next round of intake. WOXSEN evaluates every application on its own merits, therefore, if the candidate’s application has been rejected in a previous attempt, it does not affect the candidate’s chance of acceptance in the current year.
WSB PGDM / PGPXP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are required to go through the eligibility conditions before they apply.
(i) For PGPXP- The course will be of 1 year:
- Graduation is mandatory in any discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years full time post qualification work experience is preferred.
- Must have qualified any one of the standardized test scores like – GMAT, GRE, CAT, XAT, NMAT by GMAC or CMAT.
(ii) For PGDM- the course is of 2 years:
- Minimum undergraduate degree in any discipline is compulsory.
- Candidates in the final year of graduation can also apply.
- Must have cleared any of the following:- GMAT, GRE, CAT, XAT, NMAT by GMAC or CMAT.
- Work Experience not mandatory
WSB PGDM / PGPXP 2022 Selection Procedure
The Business School believes in Consistency in academic performance, leadership qualities, and the ability to work in a team. These are the most basic requirements that form part of the selection criteria. Other than these, clarity of purpose in pursuing the desired programmes at Woxsen School of Business as mentioned while making the applications will also be taken into consideration. The candidate’s overall personality, suitability will be evaluated in presentation and in a Personal Interview. Those who are successful in making clear their purpose of joining the School will be selected finally keeping in mind the comprehensive analysis of all the credentials submitted by the candidate to pursue the respective programme.
- Submission of Entrance Test Scores: CAT, NMAT, XAT, GRE, GMAT, MAT, CMAT & WAT (Woxsen Aptitude Test)
- Or attempt WAT (Woxsen Aptitude Test) as per the schedule
- Shortlisted Candidates invited for Personal Interview Round
- Offer Letters are rolled out to the selected Candidates.
Entrance Test Cut Off Marks
The cut-off marks for the entrance test will be as given here. Candidates will need to score such marks in order to qualify for the test-
|ENTRANCE TEST||PGDM & PGPXP(Minimum Score Required)|
The fee structure for the different programmes is as given below-
PGDM (BA. AI. ML )Programme Fee
The PGDM (BA. AI. ML) Programme Fee is as given below for sessions 2022 – 24.
Woxsen School of Business offers a fully residential program hence it is mandatory for every student to stay on campus
in the accommodations provided.
- It is mandatory for students to bring their own laptop at the start of the academic session.
- Fixed component including Tuition Fee, Alumni Fee & Convocation Fee must be paid on or before enrolment.
- The Tuition Fee includes:
• Course packs provided to students at the campus, however certain courses require mandatory textbooks which are to
be purchased over and above.
Round trip for Global Immersion Program.
- All amounts payable to Woxsen School of Business are fixed in INR. Payment may be made in any other currency
but the amount realized in INR by the School must be equal to the amount fixed in INR.
- 2% Bank surcharge is applicable for payment done by credit card/debit card.
- Admission Council of Woxsen School of Business reserves the right to offer Merit Scholarship on the Tution Fee.
- Convocation Fee is non-refundable irrespective of non-attendance at the convocation.
- Woxsen School of Business strictly follows the Fee Refund Policy guidelines of AICTE.
PGDM (Flagship) Programme Fee
The PGDM (Flagship) Programme Fee is as given below for session 2022-24.
A) The programme fee for both the PGPXP & PGDM courses is calculated considering a per annum food bill of INR 1.4 lakhs & an Accommodation fee of INR 1.1 lakhs (for twin sharing occupancy).
B) The programme fee covers travel, accommodation and partial food expenses towards the international immersion module for students in the PGPXP and PGDM programmes.
C) Please go through the detailed admissions criteria that highlight our selection and scholarship process for both PGDM and PGPXP programmes.
PGPXP Programme Fee
For the session 2022-24 PGPXP Programme Fee is as given below-
For more details regarding for Woxsen School Of Business PGDM and PGPXP Admission 2022 – download the Previous year the prospectus.
Official Website i.e.woxsen.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.