XIC OET 2021 Syllabus – Xavier Institute of Communications has released the syllabus for the Xavier Institute of Communications Entrance Exam 2021. The exam syllabus is divided into two sections such as one is objective and the other is subjective. In view of the prevailing situation in India caused by the Covid 19 Virus and keeping in mind your travel and safety issues, the management has decided to opt for conducting the OET from home (the duration of which is 90 minutes). Candidates check more details about the XIC OET 2021 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Process of Online Test, from this page.
XIC OET 2021 Syllabus
XIC OET 2021 for admission to PG courses of the institute (Journalism & Mass Communication, Public Relations & Corporate Communication, Event Planning and Experiential Marketing, Advertising & Marketing Communication and Film, Television and Digital Video Production. Candidates can check the syllabus for each section is given below.
It will consist of two section: 1) Objective, 2) Subjective
Objective – It will consist of questions based following topics is given below.
- Language Skills
- General Knowledge and Knowledge of Media
- Logical and Analytical skills
- This section will consist of 3 questions that could be media related in order to assess creativity, social values, writing skills, etc.
- Some questions will also be related to the Course you are applying for.
Note: Answers containing unnecessary abbreviations or SMS language will not be assessed.
XIC OET 2021 Exam Pattern
Aspirants should first check the exam pattern for XIC OET 2021, it helps the candidates to understand the blueprint for the entrance examination and get a better score on the exam. To know more about the exam pattern for the XIC OET 2021 and make strategies to get a qualifying score in the XIC CET is given below.
- Duration of the test: 90 minutes
- Total Marks: 150
The test will consist of two sections:
- Objective Section: This section carries 100 marks and will be of 60 minutes.
- Subjective Section: This section carries 50 marks and will be 30 minutes.
XIC OET 2021 Process of Online Test
The OET process requires you to appear for an online test, the duration of which is 90 minutes. However, because of the pandemic situation in the country Covid 19 Virus and safety issues, the management has decided to opt for conducting the OET from home. Check the process of online test is given below pointwise.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Online Test and “Live” Interview.
- After the online test results are declared, only those who attain a minimum qualifying mark as laid down by the XIC Academic Board will be called for a Personal Interview “LIVE” Personal Interview (It will be conducted at the Mumbai Centre and Delhi Centre).
- List of the qualified candidates for the next level will be put up on the XIC website on 5th June 2021. The details regarding the time/centre for the Personal Interview will be sent to you via email.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.