XIDAS Jabalpur PGDM Admission 2020 – Xavier Institute of Development Action and Studies (XIDAS) has released the application form for the PGDM course. The institute offers a year full-time residential programme i.e. PGDM (Human Resource, Marketing, and Finance) and PGDM- RM (Rural Management). Students are the priority area for the institute. Candidates can check the complete information of XIDAS Jabalpur MBA (PGDM) Admission 2020 like Application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Latest : XIDAS Jabalpur PGDM Application Form 2020 has been released.
XIDAS Jabalpur PGDM Admission 2020
Candidates can fill their Application form for XIDAS Jabalpur PGDM Application form 2020 from here. Admission is based on Qualifying Degree Marks, Entrance test, English Language Capability, Institute’s Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Check the schedule from below.
|Release of Application Form||Started|
|Last date to apply||As per XIDAS Jabalpur|
|GD/PI Schedule||14/21/28 March 2020|
|Result Declaration||As per XIDAS Jabalpur|
|Commencement of Course||As per XIDAS Jabalpur|
Note: Those who have not appeared for National Management Entrance Test for studying for PGDM and PGDM-RM can apply through ATMA.
Exam Date is 23 June and 28 July 2019.
XIDAS Jabalpur PGDM Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates willing to take admission in the PGDM course can fill the application frm by checking the eligibility criteria set by the Institute. Candidates can fill the application form from the official website or the direct link for the same is also shared below. Applicants must review the details entered in the application form before proceeding for the fee payment option.
Application Form :
- Click here to fill XIDAS Jabalpur PGDM Application Form 2020.
Application Fee – Submission of the application form is considered only after paying the application fee. For single course application fee is Rs. 1050/- only while those who wish to apply in both courses have to pay Rs. 1550/. The fees can be paid by net banking, debit or credit card.
XIDAS Jabalpur PGDM Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum requirement for admission to the PGDM course is a three-year Bachelor’s degree in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities. Interested candidates should have obtained these Degree with an aggregate of at least 50% in the case of candidates from the general category and 45% in the case of candidates from the categories of ST and SC.
Qualifying Entrance Tests – XIDAS is an Associate Member of XAT, MAT, and ATMA for the National Level Entrance Tests. Students with CAT, CMAT or MPMET score of the relevant year are also eligible for admission.
XIDAS Jabalpur PGDM Admission 2020 Merit List
After the commencement of all the rounds like written exam, group discussion, and interview the final list comprising the name of the shortlisted candidate is released. Candidates can check the merit/ result from the official website. The list releases in th online mode. Candidates has to submit the fee within the stipulated time to reserve the seat in the course.
XIDAS Jabalpur PGDM Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
Candidates for the two year PGDM program are selected by qualifying the different rounds or stages set by the Institute. Read the selection procedure from below.
- Written Exam – A candidate must have valid CMAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CAT score in the written exam only then he/she is called for the other proceeding rounds of the admission process. Written exam carries 35% of weightage.
- Group Discussion – Shortlisted candidates of the written exam are called for the group discussion round. All these tests also carry merit points that will be taken into account while deciding the capability of a candidate. GD carries 15% of weightage.
- Personal Interview – Candidates after qualifying the group discussion round are called for the last round which includes Personal interview. The candidate has to bring the documents in this round. PI carry 155 weightage while calculating the result.
List of documents to bring at the time of the Interview
Candidate has to bring the following documents in original as well as self attested form.
- Class X – Certificate and Mark sheet
- Class XII – Certificate and Mark sheet
- Graduation – Certificate and Mark sheet of each semester/year
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Entrance Score Card of XAT/ CAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/MPMET respectively.
- Photographs (5) of the candidate and candidate’s Guardian
- Certificate for any other proficiency and achievement
- Caste Certificate
- Provisional / Degree Certificates, as applicable
XIDAS Jabalpur PGDM Admission 2020 Seats
For the academic year 2020 the seats in the PGDM courses are given below. However, out of the total seats mentioned below 50% seats are reserved for the SC/ST candidates and Christian SC/ST candidates.
|PGDM ( HR, MKT, FIN)||60|
|PGDM (Rural Management)||60|
XIDAS Jabalpur PGDM Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates willing to take admission in the PGDM course in XIDAS can check the fee breakup from the below shared image. Candidate can submit the fee either through online mode or through challan mode.
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on XIDAS PGDM Admission 2020 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute.
Official website: xidas.in
For more details about XIDAS Jabalpur PGDM Admission 2020 – Download Information Prospectus.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.