Xavier Institute of Development Action and Studies (XIDAS) is the only Jesuit management institution in Central India. It is known across the globe for 20 years of excellence in sustainability and management education. The institute offers a year full time residential programme i.e. PGDM (Human Resource, Marketing, and Finance) and PGDM- RM (Rural Management). The Students are the priority area for the institute. Interested aspirants can apply in both online and offline mode for XIDAS Jabalpur MBA (PGDM) Admission 2018. Candidates can check the complete information of XIDAS Jabalpur MBA (PGDM) Admission 2018 like Application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
XIDAS Jabalapur MBA (PGDM) Admission 2018
Candidates can fill their Application form for XIDAS Jabalpur MBA (PGDM) Admission 2018 from here. All admissions will be based on the Institute’s Admission System, which includes the following: Qualifying Degree Marks, National Level Entrance Test Score, English Language Capability, Institute’s Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Schedule for XIDAS Jabalpur MBA (PGDM) Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date to apply||31 Mar 2018|
|GD/PI Schedule (First Phase)|
|24 Mar 2018 (Sat) – XIDAS, Jabalpur|
|25 March 2018 (Sun) – XLRI, Jamshedpur; ISI, Delhi; Xavier College, Patna|
|28 Mar 2018 (Wed) – Xavier College, Kolkata; XISS, Ranchi|
|31st Mar 2018 (Sat) – XIDAS, Jabalpur|
|01 Apr 2018 (Sun) – XIMB, Bhubaneshwar; Campion School, Bhopal; Bengaluru|
|Result Declaration||to be announced|
|Payment of Non-Refundable Admission Fee||to be announced|
|Payment of first Trimester fee||to be announced|
|Date of Arrival in the Hostel||to be announced|
|Commencement of Course||to be announced|
Application Form 2018
- The Application Process for XIDAS Jabalpur MBA (PGDM) Admission 2018 can be done in both online and offline mode.
- Online Application Form: To apply online, applicants need to register first by providing some basic information such as their Name, Email ID, Mobile Number and then proceed to fill in other required details in the online application form. Also, applicants need to upload scanned documents such as Passport size photo of the Applicant, Signature, Class 10th and 12th mark sheet, Graduation Marksheet, etc as per the specification. Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000 through online mode and submit the application online.
- Offline Application Form- Applicants can also download, take a print out and fill in the required details on the application form. The filled in Application Form should be submitted to the Admissions Office of the Institute, along with the required processing fee of Rs. 1000/- and other documents as indicated in the Application Form. The Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- should be drawn in favor of XIDAS, payable at Jabalpur.
Documents to submit along with the application form:
The following documents are mandatory while submitting the application form:
- Class X – Certificate and Mark sheet
- Class XII – Certificate and Mark sheet
- Graduation – Certificate and Mark sheet of each semester/year
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Entrance Score Card of XAT/ CAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/MPMET respectively.
- Photographs of the candidate and candidate’s Guardian
- Certificate for any other proficiency and achievement
- Caste Certificate
- Provisional / Degree Certificates, as applicable
The minimum requirement for admission to the PGDM course is a three-year Bachelor’s degree in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities. Interested candidates should have obtained these Degree with an aggregate of at least 50% in the case of candidates from the general category and 45% in the case of candidates from the categories of ST and SC.
Qualifying Entrance Tests
XIDAS is an Associate Member of XAT, MAT and ATMA for the National Level Entrance Tests. Students with CAT, CMAT or MPMET score of the relevant year are also eligible for admission.
The short-listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Personal Interviews and English language test, before they are finally selected for admission. All these tests also carry merit points that will be taken into account while deciding the capability of a candidate.
Candidates belonging to the categories of SC, ST and Christian minority along with those with relevant work experience, and women candidates from all categories will be given special merit points in the admission procedure.
Admission Fee and Final Admission
As soon as the list of selected candidates is declared, each selected candidate has to deposit Rs. 10,000 within 10 days as non-refundable admission fee, to confirm his/her provisional admission. The full fee for Trimester should be paid within three weeks after the provisional admission list is announced. Only those candidates who pay both the non-refundable admission fee and the full fee of the First Trimester will be granted final admission. Those who fail to pay the fees within the stipulated period are liable to lose the chance of getting admission. The subsequent Trimester fees have to be paid 15 days in advance before the commencement of respective Trimester.
For more details about XIDAS Jabalpur MBA (PGDM) Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.