XLRI Admission 2020 – Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) has released notification for XLRI Admissions for the academic year 2020 on the official website xlri.ac.in. Candidates seeking admission into management courses can apply through either GMAT score or XAT score. Candidates can fill the online application form through GMAT till December 30, 2019. Candidates who have applied for XAT 2020 are also eligible to take admission into the courses. Admission into the courses will be allotted according to the merit list, prepared on the basis of the GMAT/XAT scores. For more information about XLRI Admission 2020, courses, selection process, fee details, etc. read the page below.
XLRI Admission 2020
Candidates will be shortlisted for the Interview round on the basis of the XAT and GMAT score. Candidates can check the important dates related to XLRI Admission 2020 from the table below:
|XLRI Admission 2020||Important Date|
|Last Date to apply for XLRI through XAT||Over!|
|Last Date to apply for XLRI through GMAT||30 Dec 2019|
|Exam Date of XAT-2020||5 Jan 2020|
|Declaration of shortlisted candidates through XAT/GMAT||31 Jan 2020|
|Interview round for admission||Mid-Feb and Mar 2020|
Courses Offered at XLRI
- PGDM (Human Resource Management Programme)
- PGDM (Business Management Programme)
- PGDM (General Management Programme)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EXEC-FPM)
Eligibility Criteria for XLRI Admission 2020
Candidates can check the given below eligibility criteria required for the admission into the desired course:
PGDM in Business Management & Human Resource Management –
- For BM and HRM programs, candidates must have completed a Bachelors degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University
- Candidates who are appearing for the final examination by June 10, 2020 are also eligible to apply for admissions.
PGDM (General Management)
- Candidates must hold a minimum of three years Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
- The candidate also must have at least five years of relevant managerial experience
Fellow Programme in Management
- Candidates who have completed Post Graduation from a recognized University with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) and Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) can apply for the course.
- Have completed Five years/four years Integrated Master’s Degree programme with at least 55% marks and 50% for SC/ST candidates)
- have completed a BE/B.Tech degree or its equivalent with at least 60% marks and with 50% marks for SC/ST candidates with at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- may have completed a professional qualification like CA, ICWA or CS with minimum 55% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST candidates)
Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EXEC-FPM)
- Must have completed MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) or equivalent or GMP/PGPX or One Year fulltime residential program in Management with minimum 60% marks
- They must have at least 5 years of full-time executive / managerial/ teaching/ research experience as on March 31, 2020
XLRI 2020 Admission Form
To apply for admission candidates have to fill the online application form on the official website. Candidates have to choose the way for the admission process through XAT or GMAT. Candidates have to provided all the details like personal, communication and qualification details for the admission process. If a candidate choose the admission into the course through XAT, then they have to appear for the XAT 2020 as per schedule. Candidates have to upload the documents required and have to pay the application fee as per the course or process.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay the application fee as given below at the time of registration:
|Category||Fee through XAT Score||Fee through GMAT Score|
|Indian candidate||Rs. 1,700 + Rs.300/- for each additional proggram||Rs.2,500/-|
|Foreign and NRI Canndidate||$50 + $25 for every additional programme of XLRI||Rs.5000/-|
How to Fill Application Form –
Candidates can follow the mentioned below steps to fill the online application form:
Step 1: Go to the official website and click on the direct link for registration.
Step 2 – Registration – Candidates have to register first, to access the application form
Step 3 – Fill the application form
1. Fill all the personal details required in the form and have to upload in their prescribed format submit the details
2. After that, candidates have to enter the qualification details and proceed to next step
After that, proceed to make payment and submit the form
XLRI 2020 Admission procedure
After the submission of the application form, Univeristy will prepare a merit list of the selected for the further process. Check the procedure of the selection of the candidates for admission from below:
Stage -1 Registration
First, candidates have to registered for the process and have to pay the prescribed fee for registration. Candidates are advised to provided the valid details in the application form, if a candidate found ineligible at the time of selection procedure will not be granted admission into XLRI.
Stage – 2 Shortlisted Candidates
After the submission of application form, XAT and GMAT candidates will be selected for the interview and document verification process. University will release the list of shortlisted candidates on the official website. Candidates have to appear for the round as per schedule. Candidates will be selected on the given below factors:
- XAT/GMAT performance
- Academic ability
- Relevant work experience
Interview and Selection Procedure
Shortlisted candidates will have appear for the interview round. After that on the basis of the performance in the personal interviews and group discussions, XAT/GMAT performance, relevant work experience, academic ability, extra-curricular activities etc. Univeristy will prepare the final list for the seat allotment.
XLRI Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the total fee of all the course from the table below:
|PGDM (Human Resource Management Programme)||Rs. 11.80 lakh per annum|
|PGDM (Business Management Programme)||Rs. 11.80 lakh per annum|
|PGDM (General Management Programme)||Rs. 20.95 lakh|
|Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)||–|
|Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EXEC-FPM)||Rs.1,00,000/-|
Xavier Labor Relations Institute(XLRI) was founded in 1949 in Jamshedpur by Fr. Quinn Enright, S.J. and named as Xavier School of Management which is formely know as XLRI. It was step up with two-year, full-time Management program and now it is offering two-year and 15 months post graduate diplomas in management (PGDM) and a doctoral level fellowship program (FPM). Moreover it is conducting Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) at the national Level. Including XLRI around 150 management institute accepts XAT score.
Official Website – xlri.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.