XLRI Executive Diploma in HRM (EDHRM) 2018 – XLRI offers admission in different courses for Executive Diploma in Human Resource Management” (EDHRM) 2018 of XLRI, Jamshedpur. Candidates can check all the information and criteria for the admission in XLRI Executive Diploma below here.
XLRI Executive Diploma in HRM (EDHRM) 2018
The participant will choose an area of his/her interest. Closely working with their faculty guides, they will identify a real problem related to HR in their organizations and do an action research based on that. The project is equivalent to four courses and would draw heavily from the learning of the previous terms. The evaluation will be jointly done by the faculty guide and by an expert from within/outside the participant’s organization.
In the first five terms, there will be one contact session each, which will be residential in nature. Each course will have 9-10 day contact sessions.
There will be four sessions per day of 90 minutes each. Internal faculty will handle two courses while an external resource person (preferably a practitioner) may handle the third. The schedule may be flexible.
During the term break, the students are expected to spend time on projects and assignments, which would be about 25 hours per course. Term end examination will be held usually during the course of the following term.
Schedule for XLRI Executive Diploma in HRM (EDHRM) 2018 is given below.
|Term 1||January 15-24, 2018|
|Term 2||April 30 – May 09, 2018|
|Term 3||July 09-18, 2018|
|Term 4||September 06-15, 2018|
|Term 5||December 10-21, 2018|
|Dissertation Submission||February 28, 2019|
Candidates are requested to prepare a demand draft of Rs.1000/- (nonrefundable) in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur” payable at Jamshedpur and fill in the online application form with draft details and send the printout of filled-in application form enclosing proof of 3 year graduation, proof of 5 years of work experience and the demand draft to the following address:
C. H. Area (East), Jamshedpur – 831001
The envelope should be superscripted with: Application for Admission into EDHRM 2018
The programme is of 16 months duration with four terms. The programme comprises of 15 compulsory courses spread over the first three terms and the fourth term is exclusively devoted to Action Research Based Project.
How to Apply
General instructions for admission into “Executive Diploma in Human Resource Management” (EDHRM) 2018 of XLRI, Jamshedpur.
- To get admission into EDHRM 2018, candidates have to submit the Application Form both Online and through Hardcopy (along with one copy of recently taken passport-size photograph of the candidate pasted on the application form).
- To register Online for admission into EDHRM 2018, candidates are requested to click on Apply For Registration. On completion of online registration, a login ID (called REG ID) will be generated. This ID along with the Password need to be preserved by the candidates carefully.
- Candidates are required to register online. Registration fee of Rs 1180/- only (including GST) is required to be paid through online transfer. Bank details for online payment:
Bank Account Name Account No. RTGS/IFSC code Branch Name/Code Account Type Swift code AXIS Bank Ltd. XLRI Jamshedpur 340010100073149 UTIB0000340 SATABDI TOWER / 000340 Savings AXISINBB012
- Details of online transfer (NEFT) are required to be furnished online in order to complete the registration process.
- The last date for Online registration will be October 10, 2017.
- A hard copy of the completed application form along with one copy of recently taken passport-size photograph of the candidate, a copy of payment proof of Rs. 1180/- along with proof of 3 years graduation and proof of 5 years of work experience should reach “Corporate Programme Office, XLRI Jamshedpur, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur – 831001” on or before October 15, 2017.
- The envelope (carrying the hard copy of the application + photograph + copy of payment proof of Rs. 1180/- + proof of 3 years graduation + proof of 5 years of work experience) should be superscribed with “Application for admission into EDHRM 2018”. For eligibility criteria and other relevant details please view Admission Brochure. Please preserve REG ID and the Password safely and quote the same while corresponding with XLRI, if and when necessary.
For clarification, if needed, candidates may contact Corporate Programme Office, preferably through e-mail ([email protected]), failing which over telephone: 0657-6653333.
Executive Diploma in Human Resource Management will be awarded to those candidates, who have obtained a minimum CQPI of 4.5 on a nine point scale provided the student has not obtained more than (i) one F or (ii) two D’s. D+ is treated on par with D for this purpose.
The following criteria would be used for selection: The basic requirements will be
- Bachelors degree (minimum of three years full time study) from a recognized university in any discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of post degree full time work experience in managerial positions.
- Interview (Personal or Telephonic)
The fee for the programme will be Rs. 4 lakhs + GST per candidate. This will include tuition fees and other infrastructure necessities as required for an effective academic programme. This will not include board and lodging expenses.
Travel, board and lodging expenses will have to be borne by the participants.
For Complete details of XLRI Executive Diploma in HRM (EDHRM) 2018 – Download Information Brochure.