|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Yenepoya University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2017 – Yenepoya University has published the notification from eligible candidates for admission to the B.Sc Nursing Course for the academic year 2017-18 in Yenepoya Nursing College (approved by Indian Nursing Council & Karnataka State Nursing Council & a Constituent College of Yenepoya University). Candidates can apply by filling up the downloaded application form from here. Candidates can check the complete information of Yenepoya University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2017 application process, eligibility criteria, important dates and other information through this page below.
Yenepoya University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2017
Candidates seeking admission in B.Sc Nursing courses had to fill the application form from the official website www.yenepoya.edu.in as per schedule. Those candidates who have fill their application and submit on or before the last date as mention here was issued Test Admission Ticket for entrance test organised by Yenepoya University Admission Authority. Entrance Test was held in the month of Jun 2017.
Duration & Total No. of Seats – 4 Years (100 seats)
Schedule for the Yenepoya University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last date for receipt of filled in applications||20 Jun 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||01 Jul 2017 (2.00 pm – 3.30 pm)|
|Publication of final rank list||10 Jul 2017|
|Admission on||15 Jul 2017|
|Classes to commence on||01 Aug 2017|
Application Form 2017
Application Form for B.Sc Nursing is attached below. Application are also available at the Administrative Office of Yenepoya University. Duly Filled in applications may be sent to the Principal, Yenepoya Nursing College, University Road, Deralakatte, Mangaluru – 575018, along with a DD for a sum of Rs. 500/- in favour of Yenepoya University payable at Mangaluru, towards Entrance Test fee.
Application fee is Rs. 500/-.
- A Candidate should have passed in the subjects of PCB and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45o/o mark taken together in PCB at the qualifuing examination. Fufthermore candidate belonging to SC/STIOBC classes, the marks obtained in PCB taken together in qualiffing examination be 40olo instead of 45o/o. English is compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.SC (N)
- Shall have completed 17 years of age at the time of Admission on or before 31st December 2016.
The selection will be made as per the norms and rules laid down by the Competent Authorities.
Instruction to Candidates
- The Candidate shall be present at the Examination Centre 40 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Possession of valid Admission Ticket is mandatory. Loss of Admission Ticket, due to any reason, must be brought to the notice of the Chief Superintendent at least one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Copying and malpractices of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- Possession of any kind of electronic gadgets (Cell phone, calculator, Electronic watch etc.) is prohibited in the Examination Hall.
- The Candidate shall not leave the Examination Hall before 30 minutes of the commencement of the Examination.
- The Candidate will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall after 30 minutes from the commencement of the Examination.