Yenepoya University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 – Yenepoya University has published the application form and fee structure for eligible candidates for admission in B.Sc Nursing Course for the academic year 2019-20 in Yenepoya Nursing College (approved by Indian Nursing Council & Karnataka State Nursing Council & a Constituent College of Yenepoya University). Candidates can apply by filling up the downloaded application form from here. Candidates can check the complete information of Yenepoya University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 application process, eligibility criteria, important dates and other information through this page below.
Yenepoya University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019
Candidates seeking admission in B.Sc Nursing courses had to fill the application form from the official website www.yenepoya.edu.in as per schedule. Those candidates who have filled their application and submit on or before the last date will be issued Test Admission Ticket for entrance test organised by Yenepoya University Admission Authority. Entrance Test will be held on the prescribed date.
Duration – 4 Years
Schedule for the Yenepoya University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 is given below.
|Last date for receipt of filled in applications||To be announced|
|Date of Entrance Test||To be announced|
|Publication of final rank list||To be announced|
|Admission on||To be announced|
|Classes to commence on||To be announced|
Application Form 2019
Application Form for B.Sc Nursing is attached below. An application is also available at the Administrative Office of Yenepoya University. Duly Filled in applications may be sent to the Principal, Yenepoya Nursing College, University Road, Deralakatte, Mangaluru – 575018, along with a DD for a sum of prescribed amount in favour of Yenepoya University payable at Mangaluru, towards Entrance Test fee.
Application Form: Click here to download the Application Form for Yenepoya University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019.
- A Candidate should have passed in the subjects of PCB and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45o/o mark taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination. Furthermore, a candidate belonging to SC/STIOBC classes, the marks obtained in PCB taken together in qualifying examination be 40olo instead of 45o/o. English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.SC (N)
- Shall have completed 17 years of age at the time of Admission on or before 31st December 2016.
The selection will be made as per the norms and rules laid down by the Competent Authorities.
Instruction to Candidates
- The Candidate shall be present at the Examination Centre 40 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Possession of valid Admission Ticket is mandatory. Loss of Admission Ticket, due to any reason, must be brought to the notice of the Chief Superintendent at least one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Copying and malpractices of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- Possession of any kind of electronic gadgets (Cell phone, calculator, Electronic watch etc.) is prohibited in the Examination Hall.
- The Candidate shall not leave the Examination Hall before 30 minutes of the commencement of the Examination.
- The Candidate will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall after 30 minutes from the commencement of the Examination.
We have provided the Fee structure for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses for Yenepoya University Admission 2019.
Insofar, Only Application form and Fee Structure regarding Yenepoya University has been announced. Rest of the information on this page as per last year details. As soon as the conducting body will release the official notification the same will be updated here.