YU M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 – Yenepoya University (YU) conducts an Entrance Examination for M.Sc Nursing Admission every year. The Application form releases on the official website, yenepoya.edu.in as per the schedule. All the candidates can also get the application form from the university. To get admission into M.Sc Nursing, candidates must have one year of experience after completing the B.Sc. Nursing with State Nursing Council Registration with an aggregate of 55 % marks in the graduation. Candidates are selected on the basis of Rank List. Check more details about YU M.Sc Nursing 2020 Admission from this page.
YU M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020
Candidates must fill out the application form before the last date of the application form. You can check out the important dates related to YU M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 below:
|M.Sc. Nursing||Important Dates|
|Last Date to Fill the Application Form||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Counselling process/ Entrance Test||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Release date of the Rank List||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Admission process||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||1st week of Jul 2020|
Courses Offered by the University
The university offers the following courses in M.Sc Nursing:
- Community Health Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- OBG Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
YU M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020, you must check out the Eligibility criteria below:
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be:
A pass in B.Sc. Nursing from any recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
YU M.Sc Nursing Admission Process 2020
The university conducts an entrance examination for admission into M.Sc Nursing. After the entrance test, the counselling is held at the university campus. Candidates are selected on the basis of their Rank in the entrance test.
Important Instructions for Entrance Examination:
Candidates must keep in mind the following instructions during the time of the M.Sc Nursing entrance examination: (It is also held at the university)
- Do not forget to carry the Hall ticket/ Admit card to the exam centre.
- Mobile phones, calculators, watches or any other electronic devices are not allowed in the exam hall.
- Make sure you reach the exam hall at least 40 minutes before the exam starts.
How to Apply for YU M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020?
Candidates can buy the Application form for YU M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 from the university as per the schedule. It also releases on the official website. The steps to download the Application form from the official website is given below:
- Open the official website from the link provided on this page.
- Click on the link for ‘Admission’ from the main page.
- After that, click on the link for ‘Apply/ Fee’ button on the Admission page.
- The following page will open up:
- Now click on the ‘Yenepoya Nursing College’ and the Admission page will open up.
- Then click on the link for ‘Application’ and the application form will open up.
- Fill out the Application form and send it to the university along with the Application fee.
The application fee is paid via Demand Draft only. The application fee for YU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 is Rs. 1000 (As per last year’s exam session)
YU M.Sc 2020 Seat Details and Fee Structure
There are a total number of 25 seats in M.Sc Nursing. You can check out the Fee Structure for YU M.Sc Nursing below:
- Psychiatric – Rs. 2,60,000
- Community Health Nursing – Rs. 2,00,000
- Pediatric Nursing – Rs. 26,00,000
- OBG Nursing – Rs. 26,00,000
- Medical Surgical Nursing – Rs.26,00,000
Click Here to see the complete Fee Structure of M.Sc Nursing.
About Yenepoya University
Yenepoya University is a Deemed to be university. It is situated at Mangalore. The university has over 3000 students and the main campus is located in Nithananda Nagar, Deralakatte. It offers many Undergraduate, Post Graduate courses and PhD programmes. In the year 2015, the university was accredited by NAAC with “A” Grade. YU has also been ranked the 3rd Best University among the Young Universities in Karnataka by K- SURF and Ranked in top 100 in range in NIRF of MHRD Govt. of Indian Universities category in the country.
Candidates can get admission as per the eligibility criteria. For some UG and PG courses, the university also conducts an Entrance Test. All the information regarding the admission process releases on the official website as per the schedule.
Official Website: yenepoya.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.