|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Yenepoya University M.Sc Nursing Admission 2017 – Yenepoya University has released a notification for admission into M.Sc Nursing Programme for the academic session 2017-18 in Yenepoya Nursing College (approved by Indian Nursing Council & Karnataka State Nursing Council & a Constituent College of Yenepoya University). Candidates can check more information like Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates etc. on this page.
Yenepoya University M.Sc Nursing Admission 2017
Candidates seeking admission in M.Sc Nursing courses had to fill the application form from the official website www.yenepoya.edu.in as per schedule. Those candidates who have fill their application and submit on or before the last date as mention here was issued Test Admission Ticket for entrance test organised by Yenepoya University Admission Authority. Entrance Test was held in the month of Jun 2017.
Courses Offered – M.Sc. (Nursing)
- Community Health Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- OBG Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
Duration – 2 years
Total No. of Seats – 25
Schedule for the Yenepoya University M.Sc Nursing Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last date for receipt of filled in applications||20 Jun 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||01 Jul 2017 (2:00 PM – 3:30 PM)|
|Publication of final rank list||10 July 2017|
|Admission on||15 July 2017|
|Classes to commence on||01 Aug 2017|
Application Form 2017
Application Form for M.Sc Nursing is attached below. Application are also available at the Administrative Office of Yenepoya University. Duly Filled in applications may be sent to the Principal, Yenepoya Nursing College, University Road, Deralakatte, Mangaluru – 575018, along with a DD for a sum of Rs. 1000/- in favour of Yenepoya University payable at Mangaluru, towards Entrance Test fee.
Application fee is Rs. 1000/-
- One year experience after completion of Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) and with State Nursing Council Registration or after P.B. B.Sc. (Nursing) with minimum 55o/o marks in qualifuing examination.
Instruction to Candidates
- The Candidate shall be present at the Examination Centre 40 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Possession of valid Admission Ticket is mandatory. Loss of Admission Ticket, due to any reason, must be brought to the notice of the Chief Superintendent at least one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Copying and malpractices of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- Possession of any kind of electronic gadgets (Cell phone, calculator, etc.) is prohibited in the Examination Hall.
- The Candidate shall not leave the Examination Hall before 30 minutes of the commencement of the Examination.
- The Candidate will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall after 30 minutes from the commencement of the Examination.