Yenopoya PG Medical & Dental Admission 2018 – Yenopoya University will release the general notice for Yenopoya PG Medical & Dental Admission 2018. Counseling for Admissions to Postgraduate Medical & Dental courses for the year – 2018-19 will be conducted by “Karnataka Examinations Authority”. Candidates will able to check the complete details of Yenopoya PG Medical & Dental Admission 2018 from this page given below.
The Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore will conduct Online / Offline Counseling for allotment of seats for admission to Post Graduate Degree / Diploma Courses in Medical / Dental subjects in Government Medical and Dental colleges, Government Quota seats in Private and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges and Government Quota seats in Deemed Universities located in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2018‐19
Yenopoya PG Medical & Dental Admission 2018
Eligible candidates can apply for the Yenopoya PG Medical & Dental Admission 2018. Students who wish to apply for courses can obtain the application form or CD from the University, on payment of Rs.250. Applications can also be downloaded from the website.
- MDS – Oral Pathology, MDS – Conservative Dentistry, MDS – Orthodontics, MDS – Periodontics, MDS – Prosthodontics, MDS – Oral Surgery, MDS – Paedodontics, MDS – Oral Medicine & Radiology, MDS – Public Health Dentistry
- MD – Biochemistry, MD – Physiology, MD – Anatomy, MD – Pulmonary Medicine (TB), MS – Orthopaedics, MS – OBG, MS – General Surgery, MS – Ophthalmology, MS – ENT, MD – General Medicine, MD – Radio Diagnosis, MD – Paediatrics, MD – Anaesthesiology, MD – Pathology, MD – Microbiology, MD – Pharmacology, MD – Forensic Medicine, MD – Dermatology, MD – Psychiatry, MD – Community Medicine
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to MD / MS / MDS
- The applicant should have passed MBBS/BDS Course from a recognized institution.
- The applicant will adhere to new conditions and requirements that may be laid down by the Yenepoya University, from time to time.
- Admission shall: be subject to the approval of the Yenepoya University.
- In addition to the above certificates, the candidate has to submit the Migration Certificate, if required.
PG Medical (MD / MS)
|Course Name||Annual Intake (Seats)|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||9|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||2|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||3|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||2|
|MD – General Medicine||8|
|MD – Microbiology||2|
|MD – Paediatrics||4|
|MD – Pathology||6|
|MD – Pharmacology||2|
|MD – Physiology||2|
|MD – Psychiatry||3|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||4|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||4|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||1|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||2|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||4|
|MS – ENT||4|
|MS – General Surgery||10|
|MS – Orthopaedics||7|
|Course Name||Annual Intake Seats|
|Public Health Dentistry||3|
Other Course Seat
|Course Name||Annual Intake (Seats)|
|M.Ch – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery||1|
About Yenopoya University
Emboldened by the overwhelming positive response of the community and the students, the management perceived a need to develop into a University, where autonomy and self reliance would place the institutions on the global map and would internally motivate them to higher levels of excellence. The IAE sponsored the formation of a new trust, the Yenepoya University, which after due process of inspection by the University Grants Commission (UGC), was recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India on 27 February 2008, vide their notification No. F.9-11/2007-U.3(A). The Yenepoya University is the first private University in the District of Dakshin Kannada (South Canara).
The University maintains its social commitment through conducting free medical, eye & dental camps, in the community. It has also adopted 2 nearby villages for comprehensive and total health care and prevention (Kotepura & Balepuni). Special attention is being given to identify and treat HIV patients. We offer total health care support to a local HIV/AIDS Care and Support Centre. The YMC also runs Prevention of Parent to Child Transmission (PPTCT) & Integrated Counseling and Testing Centre (ICTC) programmes.
Insofar, official details of Yenopoya PG Medical & Dental Admission 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Yenopoya University releases Yenopoya PG Medical & Dental Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.