YVUCET 2019 Application Form – Candidates now able to the registration for YVUCET 2019 in the online mode only. Candidates can visit the official website which is www.yvudoa.net in order to register themselves. Yogi Vermana University conducts Post – Graduate Common Entrance Test. It is conducted under the supervision of the government of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates have to register themselves before the lapse of the deadline. After the lapse of the deadline, candidates have to pay the late fee with their application form in order to submit it. Candidates must keep in mind that they have to submit the printout of YVUCET 2019 Application Form in the examination hall at the time of examination. In conclusion, candidates can go through this article in order to know about the detailed information about YVUCET 2019 Application Form.
YVUCET Application Form 2019
Candidates have to register themselves online for the YVUCET 2019 examination. Candidates have to keep a track of all the happenings and important events in the YVUCET 2019 examination. Candidates can check the schedule given below to know about the happening of YVUCET Application Form 2019.
|Commencement date for online registration||23 Mar 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||26 Apr 2019|
|Online Registration with Registration Fee: Rs.1000 (Rs.500 + Late Fee of Rs.500)||27 Apr 2019 to 06 May 2019|
|Last date for uploading online application||07 May 2019 (06:00 PM)|
YVUCET 2019 Application Fee
Candidates can refer to the information given below in order to check the amount which has to be paid for YVUCET 2019 Application Form. However, candidates must note that the amount mentioned here is based on last year’s information so, it might change as per the wish of the governing authority.
|Application Fee without late fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Application Fee with late fee||Rs. 1000/-|
How to apply for YVUCET 2019?
Candidates have to follow certain steps in order to fill YVUCET 2019 Application Form. The steps for the same can be checked from the information given below:
Step 1: Registration
Candidates are advised to register themselves first in order to fill YVUCET 2019 Application Form. There are few steps which candidates have to follow in order to register themselves.
- Go to the website and click on “Apply Online”.
- Select the list from which displays the test to be taken.
- Then, fill the name, address and other details and press the “submit” button.
- After clicking on the submit button, a payment screen will opened.
- Candidates can do the payment through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Step 2: Steps to fill Online Application Form
- Candidates can only fill their form after the authorization of the payment.
- After the payment candidates have to upload the scanned image of the photo and signature.
- After uploading the photo, click on preview button to confirm the details. If any corrections are needed, press the back button and edit the data.
- After that press the save and print button to get a printout.
- As a last step, take the printout of the application form.
Step 3: Submission
Candidates should submit YVUCET 2019 Application Form on the website www.yvudoa.net. After filling the application form, the candidates must take a print of it and submit a copy of online application along with the proof of fee paid at the time of entrance examination in examination hall.
If the candidates have applied for a particular test and if found to be not eligible for the test, the test fee paid will not be refunded. Hence, it is advised to candidates to go through the eligibility conditions thoroughly before applying.
YVUCET 2019 Photograph and Signature Specifications
Candidates have to upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature in YVUCET 2019 Application Form. Candidates can only the images only after the payment of the application form. Candidates can have a look at the table given below to know about the specification about the photograph and signature which have to be uploaded:
|Photograph||150 KB||JPG / JPEG|
|Signature||150 KB||JPG / JPEG|
How to edit YVUCET 2019 Application Form?
After uploading the scanned image of the photograph and signature, candidates have to follow some steps if they have to edit their application forms.
- Candidates have to first click on the “preview button” in order to check whether details mentioned in the application form are authentic and correct.
- After clicking on the “preview” button, click on “Confirmation Details”.
- If any corrections are needed, then click on “back button” and edit the data which needs to be modified.
- After editing, click on “Save and Print” option.
- Then, as the last step take 2 printouts of the application form, and paste a recent size photograph in the space provided in the printout and save it.
YVUCET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download YVUCET 2019 Admit Card by visiting the website yvudoa.org. Candidates will have to enter their login credentials in order to download YVUCET 2019 Admit Card such as Application Number and Date of Birth. After entering the login credentials, candidates will be able to download their Admit Card. A noteworthy thing which candidates have to keep in mind is that the YVUCET 2019 Admit Card will have to be carried with a Valid ID Proof. Candidates will have to keep in mind that they carry YVUCET 2019 Admit Card positively at the time of examination because having it, candidates will not be allowed to sit for the examination.