YVUCET 2020 Application Form – Yogi Vemana University had extended YVUCET 2020 Application Form submission deadline. Candidates were able to register and apply on the official website – yvudoa.net. The university invites applications for admission into various PG programs (M.Sc., M.Com., M.P.Ed., M.A., M.Ed, Integrated MSc., PG Diploma in Theatre Arts and Bachelor of Fine Art) offered by the university and other affiliated colleges. All the eligible candidates who want to pursue PG from the university can apply for YVUCET Application Form 2020. Candidates have to fill the application form online. Learn more about YVUCET 2020 Application Form from this page.
YVUCET 2020 Application Form
The procedure to apply for an Application form and payment of fee is in Online mode. Candidates do not have to send their filled out Application form to the university by post. Only online applications are to be submitted on the official website. Check out important dates related to YVUCET 2020 Application Form below:
|YVUCET 2020 Application Form||Important Dates|
|YVUCET 2020 Online Application form starts from||29 May 2020|
|Last date for Online Registration without late fee: Rs 600 upto|
03 Oct 2020
|Last date for Online Registration with late fee of Rs. 1100|
04 – 09 Oct 2020
|Last date to upload Online Application Form|
09 Oct 2020
Application Process Over……
Apply Here: Click here to fill the YVUCET 2020 Application Form.
YVUCET 2020 Application Form – Last Date to Apply Extended
YVUCET 2020 Application Fee
Candidate must submit their application form on time as to avoid the additional fee for late submission. You can check out the Application Fee with and without late fee submission below (It is as per last year’s information brochure):
- YVUCET 2020 Application Fee: Rs. 600
- Mode of Payment: Only via Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking
Late Fee Submission Charges:
Candidates will have to submit the fee with additional charge in case of late submission. Check it out below:
|YVUCET 2020 Application Late Fee Submission Charges||Dates||Total Fees to be Paid|
|Rs. 500 additional charges|
28 – 31 Jul 2020
|Rs. 600 + Rs 500 = Rs.1100|
Note: The application fee is non refundable. If the candidate is found ineligible for the exam, he/she cannot appear for the entrance exam. So make sure you apply as per the eligibility criteria.
YVUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for YVUCET 2020, candidates must check out the Eligibility Criteria below:
- All the candidates must have passed the graduation with the minimum qualifying marks.
- The candidates who are appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply for the exam. They must secure the minimum marks in their qualifying examination by the time of admission process.
- Candidates who have qualified the YVUCET 2020, but they do not have the required pass percentages in the qualifying exams as per the eligibility criteria are not eligible for admission.
- However, candidates who have qualified in the instant examinations might have a chance of getting admission in the academic year 2020-21 out of the unfilled seats before the admission process closes as per the schedule.
- For all the courses where the admission is based on Degree as a whole, candidates must have an aggregate of 40 % of marks in graduation or equivalent qualifying examination.
- For admission into M.Ed, candidates must have an aggregate of 50 % marks in B.Ed. and the aggregate marks in degree/ PG should be 45 % marks.
- For admission into M.P.Ed., the candidates must have an aggregate of 40 % marks in B.P.Ed.
- For MSc. 5 Year integrated courses, the candidates must have an aggregate of 50 % marks in graduation or equivalent qualifying examinations.
- For admission into P.G. Diploma in Theatre Arts, candidates must have an aggregate of 40 % marks
For SC/ ST candidates: Candidates who belong to this category must have passed the graduation. No minimum qualifying marks are required.
The course wise Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below:
- M.Sc. Biochemistry: B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject
- M.Sc. Biotechnology: B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject
- M.Sc. Genetics & Genomics: B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject
- M.Sc. Microbiology: B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject
- M.Sc. Botany (Plant Science): B.Sc. with Botany and Chemistry / Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Chemistry: Organic: B.Sc. with Chemistry
- M.Sc. Environmental Science: B.Sc. with Chemistry/any biology subject
- M. Com.: B.Com. or B.A. with Accountancy, Statistics and Mathematics / Commerce / Economics/Computer Applications/BBM
- M.Sc. Computer Science: B.Sc. Computer Science / B.C.A. / B.A. Computer Applications / B.Com. Computer Applications / B.Sc. Mathematics combination/ B.A. Mathematics combination or any degree equivalent to B.Sc. Computer Science.
- M.A. Economics: B.A. with Economics/ B.Com
- M.Ed.: B.Ed.
- M.A. English: Any graduate with English in Part I or Part II
- M.Sc. Geology: B.Sc. with Geology and any one science subject
- M.A. History & Archaeology: Any Graduate
- M.C.J. Communication & Journalism: Any Graduate
- M.Sc. Psychology: Any Graduate
- M.A. Political Science & Public Administration: Any Graduate
- M.Sc. Material Science and Nanotechnology: B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics
- M.Sc. Physics: B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics
- M.Sc. Mathematics: B.A./B.Sc. with Mathematics
- M. Sc. Statistics (With Computer Applications): B. A (or) B. Sc with Statistics Combination
- M.P.Ed.: B.P.Ed / BPE/BPES
- M.A. Telugu: Any graduate with Telugu in Part I or Part II or B. A. Oriental learning in Telugu
- M.Sc. Zoology (Animal Science): B.Sc. with Zoology and any one science subject
- M.Sc. Biotechnology and Bioinformatics (5 Year Integrated Course): Intermediate/Equivalent with subjects M.P.C./Bi.P.C.
- M.Sc. Earth Science (5 Year Integrated Course): Intermediate/Equivalent with subjects M.P.C./Bi.P.C.
- B.F.A. Bachelor of Fine Arts: Intermediate/Equivalent with any subjects/ 3 years Diploma in Fine Arts
- PGDTA Post Graduate Diploma in Theatre Arts: Any graduate
- M.A Rural Development: Any graduate
- M.A Urdu: Any Graduate with Urdu in Part I with two papers or Part II
- M.Sc Food Technology: B.Sc Home Science or B.Sc with any of the following :Biochemistry / Chemistry / Microbiology / Aquaculture / Fishery Science / Zoology / Botany / Biotechnology / Horticulture or B.Sc (Ag.) / BV. Sc or B.Tech with Food Tehnology / Dairy Technology
- M.Sc Computational Data Science: B.Sc Mathematics with Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science or B.Tech CSE, IT, Electronics / Equivalent course with 50% marks in group subjects
YVUCET 2020 Application Form Image Specifications
Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the application form in a specified format which is given below:
|Documents to be Uploaded||Format of the Documents||Size of the Documents|
|Scanned passport size photograph of the candidates||JPG/ JPEG Format||Not more than 150 KB|
|Scanned signature of the candidates||JPG/ JPEG Format||Not more than 150 KB|
How to Apply for YVUCET 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps below to apply for YVUCET 2020:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link provided on the page.
- The official website will open up. Now click on the button ‘Apply Online’
- You will be redirected to the Registration form window as shown in the picture below.
- Fill out the required details in the Registration form and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 2: Fee Payment
- After you click on the submit button, you will be redirected to the Fee payment window.
- Pay the application fee via Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Step 3: Fill out the Application Form
- After the successful payment of Application fee, you will be able to fill out the Application form.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned in the information brochure.
- Click on the preview button and check all the details carefully.
- If you want to edit any information, you can click on the ‘Back’ button and do the editing.
- Make sure all the information you entered are correct as you cannot edit the application form after the final submission.
- Now, click on ‘Save & Print’ button.
- Take out 2 copies of your Application Form and paste a recent passport size photograph in the space provided on the form. (the photo should be same as uploaded in the form online).
- Keep one copy of the application form with yourself. It is an important document which is mandatory to carry to the exam centre and during the counselling & admission procedure.
Note: Candidates have to submit one copy of the application form at the exam centre.
YVUCET 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card releases as per the schedule on the official website. Candidates can download their Admit card/ Hall Tickets as per the schedule by login with their Application Number/ Registration Id and Date of Birth. Candidates must preserve the Admit card as it is a mandatory document to carry at the exam centre and during the counselling process.
Details mentioned in the Admit Card
Candidates can check out the details which are mentioned in the YVUCET 2020 Admit card below:
- Name of the candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Address of the Examination Centre
Yogi Vemana University Entrance Test (YVUCET) 2020 is a University level entrance exam conducted by Yogi Vemana University every year. All the candidates who want to pursue post graduation from any of the courses offered under the programmes – M.Sc., M.Com., M.P.Ed., M.A., M.Ed, Integrated MSc., PG Diploma in Theatre Arts and Bachelor of Fine Art can apply for YVUCET 2020. Only the candidates matching the eligibility criteria for their respective subject paper can apply for the entrance exam.
The university releases the notification/ application form on their official website. The exam consists of 100 MCQs divided into 3 (in all the subject papers except 116) and 4 sections (in paper code – 116). The duration of the exam is 90 minutes. Candidates have to qualify the exam. The minimum qualifying marks are 25 for general category candidates. There are no minimum qualifying marks for SC/ ST candidates. The minimum qualifying marks for Test 116 is 18 marks. Candidates have to appear for the counselling procedure if they qualify the exam.The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the rank in the entrance exam and availability of seats.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.