YVUCET 2019 Result will be declared over the official website of the governing authority. The result for YVUCET 2019 will be announced approximately in the month of June 2019. The result will be announced in the form of rank list. The Rank List will also be published over the official website. Candidates need to appear for YVUCET 2019 if they want to pursue post – graduate courses from this university. To grasp more information about YVUCET 2019 Result, candidates can go through this article.
YVUCET 2019 Result
Candidates can check the important events and dates about YVUCET 2019 from the schedule mentioned below.
|YVUCET 2019 Exam Date||Jun 2019|
|Declaration od result||2nd week of Jun 2019|
Check here: Candidates can check YVUCET 2019 Result from yvudoa.org
How to check YVUCET 2019 Result?
Candidates need to follow certain steps in order to check YVUCET 2019 Result. The steps for the same are given below:
- As a first step, visit the official website of the University which is www.yogivemanauniversity.ac.in.
- After landing on the website, click on YVUCET 2019 – “Download Rank Card”.
- After following the above – mentioned step, candidates will have to enter their Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
- After entering these details, candidates can click on the “Download” option.
- As a last step, candidates can take a printout of the downloaded Rank Card for further reference.
Note: Candidates must note that the university takes great measures to evaluate that answer sheets accurately. Hence, no request regarding the reassessment and re-evaluation of the papers will be entertained by the university.
YVUCET 2019 Result: Details in the Rank Card
The Rank Cards will be made available over the official website of the University only. Candidates can download the same from the official website only. The details which will be mentioned on YVUCET 2019 Rank Card are given below:
- Applicant’s Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
Note: The rank obtained by the candidate in the YVUCET 2019 exam will be valid only for the academic year 2019-20.
Minimum qualifying marks
- The minimum qualifying marks of the Entrance Test is 25 (except for the test 116). For test 116, the minimum qualifying marks is 18. However, candidates must note that there is no minimum qualifying marks for SC / ST category.
- In the case of admission into M.P.Ed. courses, additional marks will be duly considered for such candidates who have appeared in games / sports at National / International / State Level / Inter – University.
- If there is a tie between two or more students, ranks will be based on the marks obtained in Section C. If there is still a tie, the marks obtained in Section B will be taken into consideration. If after this also, there is a tie then that will be resolved as per the seniority in age.
YVUCET 2019 Admission Procedure
Candidates will have to follow a prescribed admission procedure set by the governing authority. It is mandatory to follow this procedure in order to take admission. Candidates can have a glimpse at the information provided below for the same:
- The candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum percentage of marks as mentioned in the Eligibility Criteria, failing which the next qualified candidate in the rank order will be considered for admission.
- All admissions related to all the colleges will be made at the office of Directorate of Admissions, Yogi Vermana University, Kadapa.
- Candidates will be required to attend the counselling at the allotted venue, as per date and time at their own expenses with the required documents and fees.
- If a candidate fails to attend the counselling at the prescribed date and time for any reason then he / she will forfeit the seat and the candidates next in the rank will be given admission.
YVUCET 2019 Counselling
After the declaration of result, a rank list will be prepared for the candidates. As per the ranks, candidates will be called for counselling. Candidates will be required to appear at the Counselling on prescribed date and time with the following given documents:
- YVUCET 2019 Rank Card
- YVUCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- Marks statements
- Provisional / Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates (Admission will not be given if original TC of the institution where the candidate last studies is not submitted)
- SSC and Intermediate Pass Certificates
- Two Passport Size Photographs
- Study Certificates from class 9th to qualifying examination
- Caste Certificate in original from the Tahsildar in case of SC / ST / BC Candidates, obtained in the same year of admission OR Permanent Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate from the Tahsildar obtained in 2019 for those who wish to apply for
Scholarship/ fee concession).
- Relevant Certificate in case of Physically Challenged / Extra Curricular activities (NCC / NSS / Games & Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of the armed person.
- Residence Certifcate of parents for the stay in the state of A.P fro Tahsildar in case of candidates who have studied outside A.P. / carried out private study.
- Migration Certificate (for other university candidates)
YVUCET 2018 Result
Candidates can have a look at the result of the previous year from the information provided below:
- Click here to check the Topper List.
- Click Here to check the result.
- Click Here to download the Rank Card.