YVUCET 2021 Result – Yogi Vemana University (YVU) will be declared the result online. It releases on the official website, yogivemanauniversity.ac.in. Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test (YVUCET) is a university-level entrance exam conducted by YVU for admission into various PG programmes offered by the university and its affiliated colleges. Candidates can check their YVUCET Results 2021 by login with their Application No./ Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth. The minimum qualifying marks in YVUCET 2021 is 25 marks. The university conducts the counselling procedure for all the qualified candidates after the results. Learn more about YVUCET 2021 Result from this page.
YVUCET 2021 Result
The result is declared in the form of Rank Cards. Candidates can view and download their rank card as per the schedule. The university releases the notification regarding the counselling process on the official website. Candidates can prepare for it accordingly. Check out the important dates related to YVUCET 2021 Result below:
|YVUCET 2021 Result||Important Dates|
|YVUCET 2021 Exam Dates||to be announced|
|YVUCET 2021 Result date||to be announced|
Result: Candidates can check YVUCET 2021 Rank Card as per schedule.
Official Website: yogivemanauniversity.ac.in
YVUCET 2021 Evaluation of Result
The university evaluates the result as per the Marking Scheme of YVUCET 2021. The result comes in the form of a Rank Card which can be downloaded from the official website. You can check out the YVUCET 2021 Marking Scheme below:
- For every Right Answer: 1 marks is added to the total score.
- For every Wrong Answer: There is no negative marking.
YVUCET 2021 Tie Breaking
If any candidate gets the same rank, then the university breaks the tie by the following methods:
- The marks obtained in Section C by the candidates will be taken into consideration. Whoever has the highest marks will get a higher rank.
- If there is still a tie, then the marks of the candidates in section B will be taken into consideration. Whoever has the highest marks will get a higher rank.
- If there is still a tie, then the seniority in age of the candidates.
How to Download YVUCET 2021 Rank Card?
You can follow the steps below to download your 2021 Rank card:
- Click on the link provided on this page.
- The official website will open up. Click on the Link for Download YVUCET 2021 Rank cards as shown in the picture below:
- The login portal will open up to download Rank Card. Now login with your Application no./ Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth as shown in the picture below:
- Your YVUCET 2021 Result will display on the next window. Download it and take out multiple printouts for it as it is needed at the time of counselling procedure and admission.
YVUCET 2021 Qualifying Marks
Candidates have to qualify in YVUCET 2021 to get admission into the university. The qualifying marks for the subject papers are as follows:
- For all the Subject papers except for M.Sc. 5 Year Integrated Courses: An aggregate of 25 marks.
- For MSc. 5 Year Integrated Courses: An aggregate of 18 Marks.
- For SC/ ST Candidates: There are no minimum qualifying marks.
YVUCET 2021 What to Do After Result?
After the result, the university calls the qualified candidates for the counselling process as per the rank of the candidate in the Rank list. Candidates can appear for the counselling procedure with the necessary documents required to carry at the venue. The notification regarding the counselling process releases on the official website. Candidates must check the official website and this page for updates regarding the YVUCET 2021 Result.
YVUCET 2021 Counselling
The counselling is held at the University campus. Candidates who are not satisfied with the first phase/ round of counselling can appear for the next round as per the schedule. They don’t have to pay the course fee and report to their respective college for admission. The list of important documents which candidates have to carry during the counselling procedure is as follows:
- YVUCET-2021 Rank card
- YVUCET 2021 Hall Ticket
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer and Conduct certificates
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Two Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Relevant certificate in case of physically challenged/extracurricular activities (NCC/NSS/Games & Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of an armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents to stay in the state of A.P. from Tahsildar in case of candidates who have studied outside A.P./ carried out the private study.
- Migration certificate (for other University candidates)
also check, YVUCET 2021 Application Form
Yogi Vemana University Entrance Test (YVUCET) 2021 is a University level entrance exam conducted by Yogi Vemana University every year. All the candidates who want to pursue post graduation from any of the courses offered under the programmes – M.Sc., M.Com., M.P.Ed., M.A., M.Ed, Integrated MSc., PG Diploma in Theatre Arts and Bachelor of Fine Art can apply for YVUCET 2021. Only the candidates matching the eligibility criteria for their respective subject paper can apply for the entrance exam.
The university releases the notification/ application form on its official website. The exam consists of 100 MCQs divided into 3 (in all the subject papers except 116) and 4 sections (in paper code – 116). The duration of the exam is 90 minutes. Candidates have to qualify for the exam. The minimum qualifying marks are 25 for general category candidates. There are no minimum qualifying marks for SC/ ST candidates. The minimum qualifying marks for Test 116 are 18 marks. Candidates have to appear for the counselling procedure if they qualify for the exam. The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the rank in the entrance exam and availability of seats.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.