YVUCET 2019- Yogi Verman University Common Entrance Test 2019 (YVUCET 2019) will be conducted by Yogi Vermana Univerisity. It is conducted under the supervision of the government of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates will have to first register themselves online in order to fill YVUCET 2019 Application Form. YVUCET 2019 will take place approximately in the month of June 2019. YVUCET 2019 is a state level postgraduate level entrance examination. Candidates who want to pursue courses like M.A., M.Sc, M.Com. etc, they will have to appear for YVUCET 2019. To grasp more information about YVUCET 2019, candidates can go through this article.
Candidates must note that the test centre for YVUCET 2019 is Yogi Vermana University, Kadapa. However, this information is based on previous year’s data and might get changed. For more information about YVUCET 2019, candidates can go through the schedule mentioned below:
|Commencement date for online registration||Last week of Mar 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||Last week of May 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 500/-||Last week of May 2019|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||Last week of May 2019|
|YVUCET 2018 Exam dates||Jun 2019|
|Declaration of result||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Exercise of web options||Last week of Jun 2019|
|Provisional Allotment||Last week of Jun 2019|
|Payment of Tuition Fee (online) and Reporting at College||Last week of Jun 2019 – 1st week of Jul 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||1st week of Jul 2019|
YVUCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for YVUCET 2019, it is important for the candidates to go through the Eligibility Criteria thoroughly. Candidates can refer to the information given below to know about the same:
- Candidate must satisfy the local/non-local status requirements set by the university.
- Foreign and NRI candidates have to satisfy the rules of the University.
- Candidates must have a graduate degree or should have cleared any equivalent examination with minimum 40% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
- Applicants who have appeared for the final year qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
For detailed information about YVUCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria, candidates can go through the information given below:
- M.Sc. Biochemistry – Candidates must have B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject.
- M.Sc. Biotechnology- Candidates must haveB.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject.
- M.Sc. Genetics & Genomics – Candidates must have B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject.
- M.Sc. Microbiology- Candidates must have B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject.
- M.Sc. Botany (Plant Science)- Candidates must have B.Sc. with Botany and Chemistry/Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Chemistry- Candidates must possess Organic B.Sc. with Chemistry.
- M.Sc. Environmental Science – Candidates must have B.Sc. with Chemistry/any biology subject.
- M. Com.– Candidates must have B.Com. or B.A. with Accountancy, Statistics and Mathematics / Commerce / Economics / Computer Applications / BBM.
- M.Sc. Computer Science- B.Sc. Computer Science / B.C.A. / B.A. Computer Applications / B.Com. Computer Applications / B.Sc. Mathematics combination/ B.A. Mathematics combination or any degree equivalent to B.Sc. Computer Science.
- M.A. Economics – Candidates must have B.A. with Economics/ B.Com.
- M.Ed. – Candidates must possess B.Ed.
- M.A. English – Any graduate with English in Part I or Part II
- M.Sc. Geology – B.Sc. with Geology and any one science subject
- M.A. History & Archaeology – Any Graduate
- M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication – Any graduate
- M.Sc. Psychology – Any graduate
- M.A. Political Science & PublicAdministration -Any graduate
- M.Sc. Material Science and Nanotechnology -B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics.
- M.Sc. Physics- B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics
- M.Sc. Mathematics – B.A./B.Sc. with Mathematics
- M. Sc. Statistics (With Computer Applications)*– B. A (or) B. Sc with Statistics Combination.
- M.P.Ed. – B.P.Ed / BPE/BPES.
- M.A. Telugu – Any graduate with Telugu in Part I or Part II or B. A. Oriental learning in Telugu.
- M.Sc. Zoology(Animal Science) – B.Sc. with Zoology and any one science subject.
- M.Sc. Biotechnology and Bioinformatics(5 Year Integrated Course) – Intermediate/Equivalent with subjects M.P.C./Bi.P.C.
- M.Sc. Earth Science (5 Year Integrated Course) –Intermediate/Equivalent with subjects M.P.C./Bi.P.C.
- B.F.A. Bachelor of Fine Arts- Intermediate/Equivalent with any subjects/ 3 years Diploma in Fine Arts
- PGDTA Post Graduate Diploma in Theatre Arts – Any graduate.
- M.A Rural – Development Any graduate.
- M.A Urdu – Any Graduate with Urdu in Part I with two papers or Part II.
- M.Sc Food Technology-B.Sc Home Science or B.Sc with any of the following: Biochemistry / Chemistry/Microbiology/Aquaculture / FisheryScience/Zoology/Botany /Biotechnology / Horticulture or B.Sc(Ag.) / BV. Sc or B.Tech with Food Technology / Dairy Technology.
- M.Sc Computational Data Science-B.Sc Mathematics with Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science or B.Tech CSE, IT, Electronics / Equivalent course with 50% marks in group subjects.
YVUCET 2019 Application Form
In order to apply for YVUCET 2019, candidates will have to register themselves in order to fill the Application Form. Candidates must keep track of last date of submitting the Application Forms. After the registration process is complete, candidates will be to fill YVUCET 2019 Application Form. Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria first in order to apply for YVUCET 2019.
After the registration process, candidates will have to pay for YVUCET 2019 Application Form. Candidates will be required to pay Rs 500 via online mode only as an application fee. After the payment is done, candidates will be able to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. The last step will be to submit the Application Form via online mode only.
YVUCET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who would successfully register themselves for the YVUCET 2019 exam will be eligible to get their hall ticket for the YVUCET 2019 exam. The YVUCET 2019 admit card has been issued by the Yogi Vemana University. Candidates can download their YVUCET 2019 Hall Ticket from the official website. Hall Ticket will not be sent to candidates through post/email.
To download the Hall Ticket, candidates need to enter application number and date of birth. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry their admit cards on the day of examination or else they will not be allowed to appear in the examination. It is also advised that candidates should carry a valid photo id proof along with them on the day of examination along with the hall ticket. Candidates are also advised to preserve his/her Hall Ticket for till the admission process is over.
YVUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode: YVUCET 2019 will be conducted in the offline mode.
- Nature of Questions: There will be objective type question in the examination.
- Total Number of Questions: There will be 100 questions in total.
- Medium: The medium of the examination paper will be in English.
- Duration: The duration of the examination is 90 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded 1 marks for every correct answer. There is no negative marking.
Candidates are strictly instructed to use the only pencil, for all the entries in the OMR Answer sheet including the filling of bubbles.
YVUCET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of YVUCET 2019 is provided below.
YVUCET 2019 Answer Key
Once the exam has been successfully conducted the official exam body for YVUCET 2019 will release the answer key for the examination. The official body will release one provisional answer key and a final answer key. Candidates can raise objections against the provisional answer key within a speculated period Once the final answer key has been released no objections will be entertained by the officials
YVUCET 2019 Result
The Result for YVUCET 2019 will be published online. YVUCET 2019 Results will b declared in the form of rank card. Candidates will have to enter their application number and date of birth in order to check the result. Candidates will have to score minimum 25% marks in the entrance test to take admission and to sit for the counselling rounds. After the declaration of the result, a rank list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the students in the entrance test. After the declaration of rank list, candidates will be then called for the Counselling Rounds.
YVUCET 2019 Counselling
After the declaration of the YVUCET 2019 Results, a rank list will be prepared for the candidates. The candidates will be required to appear in the Counselling Rounds. Candidates will have to be present at the prescribed date and time at the set counselling venue with proper documents in hand.
YVUCET 2019 Fee Structure
Candidates can have a look at the amount fee given below. However, it must be noted that the amount mentioned here is based on last year’s information and it might change as per the wish of the governing authority. Until then, candidates can have a look at the given below:
- Annamacharya College of Education
- Government College for Men
- Rayalaseema College of Physical Edn.
- S. B. V. R. College of Education
- Sri Varadaraja PG College
- Sri Venkateshwara Degree College
- VRS Degree & PG College
- Nagarjuna Degree & PG College
- S. V. College of Arts and Comp. Sci.
- CSSR & SRRM Degree & PG College
- Sri Rachapudi Nagabhusanam Degree and
- Sai Parameswara Degree & PG College
- Loyola Degree College
- Nirmala College of Education
- Shri Hari Degree College
- Smt. Sri. Patan Hussain Khan Memorial PG College
YVUCET 2018 Schedule for Certificate Verification
For more information about YVUCET 2018- Download Information Brochure