YVUCET 2020 – Yogi Vemana University (YVU), Kadapa conducts Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test (YVUCET) every year. It is University level Entrance Test to get admission into various PG programmes such as M.Sc., M.Com., M.P.Ed., M.A., M.Ed, Integrated MSc., PG Diploma in Theatre Arts and Bachelor of Fine Art offered by the university and its affiliated colleges. YVU releases PG notification and Application form as the schedule on the official website – yvudoa.net. Candidates have to apply for each course/ subject separately as per the eligibility criteria. The expected dates 2020 YVUCET exam is the 1st week of June 2020. Candidates are selected on the basis of their Rank in the exam. Learn more about YVUCET 2020 from this page.
The Yogi Vemana University College, Kadapa offers a total number of 975 seats in various PG courses. The availability of seats and courses are subject to the granting of affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020 – 2021. Candidates can check out the important dates related to YVUCET 2020 below:
|YVUCET 2020||Important Dates|
|YVUCET 2020 Online Application form starts from||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit the Online Application form without late fee||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Submission of Online Application Forms with late fee of Rs. 500||From the 4th week of Apr 2020 to the 1st week of May 2020|
|Last date to submit the Online Application Form||1st week of May till 6 PM|
|Release date of YVUCET 2020 Admit Card||As per the schedule|
|YVUCET 2020 Exam Dates||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of Result||As per the Schedule|
YVUCET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of YVUCET 2019 is provided below.
YVUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check out the Exam Pattern for YVUCET 2020 below:
- Duration of the Exam: The duration of the exam is 90 Minutes
- Mode of the Exam: Mode of the exam is Offline mode.
- Language of the Exam: English And Telugu. The paper for Computer Science is given only in English language and all the language subject paper are given only in their respective language.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Based Questions
- Total number of questions: 100 Questions
- Total number of marks: 100 Marks
- For every Right answer: 1 marks is added to the total score.
- No. of Sections in Each exam paper: There are 3 sections – A, B and C in each subject paper except for M.Sc. 5 Year Integrated Courses
Candidates can now check the Distribution of questions in the M.Sc. 5 Year Integrated Courses of YVUCET 2020 below:
|Sections in Question Paper (Paper Code – 116)||No. Of Questions in Each Section|
|Section A||25 Questions|
|Section B||25 Questions|
|Section C||25 Questions|
|Section D||25 Questions|
Note: Section A and B are compulsory. Candidates have to attempt either Section C or section D in the question paper. If the candidate attempts both the sections then the highest scored section will be considered for ranking under Tie Breaking situation.
You can check out the list of all Subject papers with their respective code below:
|Subject Paper||Paper Code|
M.Sc. Genetics & Genomics
|101 – Advanced Life Sciences|
|M.Sc. Botany (Plant Science)||102 – Botany|
|M.Sc. Chemistry: Organic|
M.Sc. Environmental Science
|103 – Chemistry|
|M.Com||104 – Commerce|
|M.Sc. Computer Science||105 – Computer Science|
|M.A. Economics||106 – Economics|
|M.Ed.||107 – Education|
|M.A. English||108 – English|
|M.A. History & Archeology||109 – Geology|
|M.C.J. Communication & Journalism|
M.A. Political Science & Public Administration
|110 – General Test|
|M.Sc. Material Science and Nanotechnology|
|111 – Physics|
M.Sc. Statistics (With Computer Applications)
|112 – Mathematics|
|M.P.Ed.||113 – Physical Education|
|M.A. Telugu||114 – Telugu|
|M.Sc. Zoology (Animal Science)||115 – Zoology|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology and Bioinformatics (5 Year Integrated Course)|
M.Sc. Earth Science (5 Year Integrated Course)
|116 – M.Sc. 5 Year Integrated Courses|
|B.F.A. Bachelor of Fine Arts||117 (No written exam is conducted except for a Skill Test)|
|PGDTA Post Graduate Diploma in Theatre Arts||118 – (No written Examination) Oral Performance test is conducted|
|M.A. Rural Development||110 – General Test|
|M.A. Urdu||119 – Urdu|
|M.Sc. Food Technology||120 – Food Technology|
|M.Sc. Computational Data Science||121 – Computational Data Science|
YVUCET 2020 Model Questions
The university provides some Model Questions in the official information brochure every year. You can check the same below (As per last year’s information brochure):
YVUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for YVUCET 2020, you can check out the Eligibility Criteria mentioned below:
- All the candidates must have passed the graduation with the minimum qualifying marks.
- The candidates who are appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply for the exam. They must secure the minimum marks in their qualifying examination by the time of admission process.
- Candidates who have qualified the YVUCET 2020, but they do not have the required pass percentages in the qualifying exams as per the eligibility criteria are not eligible for admission.
- However, candidates who have qualified in the instant examinations might have a chance of getting admission in the academic year 2020-21 out of the unfilled seats before the admission process closes as per the schedule.
- For all the courses where the admission is based on Degree as a whole, candidates must have an aggregate of 40 % of marks in graduation or equivalent qualifying examination.
- For admission into M.Ed, candidates must have an aggregate of 50 % marks in B.Ed. and the aggregate marks in degree/ PG should be 45 % marks.
- For admission into M.P.Ed., the candidates must have an aggregate of 40 % marks in B.P.Ed.
- For MSc. 5 Year integrated courses, the candidates must have an aggregate of 50 % marks in graduation or equivalent qualifying examinations.
- For admission into P.G. Diploma in Theatre Arts, candidates must have an aggregate of 40 % marks
For SC/ ST candidates: Candidates who belong to this category must have passed the graduation. No minimum qualifying marks are required.
Candidates can check out the Eligibility Criteria for each course below:
- M.Sc. Biochemistry: B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject
- M.Sc. Biotechnology: B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject
- M.Sc. Genetics & Genomics: B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject
- M.Sc. Microbiology: B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject
- M.Sc. Botany (Plant Science): B.Sc. with Botany and Chemistry / Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Chemistry: Organic: B.Sc. with Chemistry
- M.Sc. Environmental Science: B.Sc. with Chemistry/any biology subject
- M. Com.: B.Com. or B.A. with Accountancy, Statistics and Mathematics / Commerce / Economics/Computer Applications/BBM
- M.Sc. Computer Science: B.Sc. Computer Science / B.C.A. / B.A. Computer Applications / B.Com. Computer Applications / B.Sc. Mathematics combination/ B.A. Mathematics combination or any degree equivalent to B.Sc. Computer Science.
- M.A. Economics: B.A. with Economics/ B.Com
- M.Ed.: B.Ed.
- M.A. English: Any graduate with English in Part I or Part II
- M.Sc. Geology: B.Sc. with Geology and any one science subject
- M.A. History & Archaeology: Any Graduate
- M.C.J. Communication & Journalism: Any Graduate
- M.Sc. Psychology: Any Graduate
- M.A. Political Science & Public Administration: Any Graduate
- M.Sc. Material Science and Nanotechnology: B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics
- M.Sc. Physics: B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics
- M.Sc. Mathematics: B.A./B.Sc. with Mathematics
- M. Sc. Statistics (With Computer Applications): B. A (or) B. Sc with Statistics Combination
- M.P.Ed.: B.P.Ed / BPE/BPES
- M.A. Telugu: Any graduate with Telugu in Part I or Part II or B. A. Oriental learning in Telugu
- M.Sc. Zoology (Animal Science): B.Sc. with Zoology and any one science subject
- M.Sc. Biotechnology and Bioinformatics (5 Year Integrated Course): Intermediate/Equivalent with subjects M.P.C./Bi.P.C.
- M.Sc. Earth Science (5 Year Integrated Course): Intermediate/Equivalent with subjects M.P.C./Bi.P.C.
- B.F.A. Bachelor of Fine Arts: Intermediate/Equivalent with any subjects/ 3 years Diploma in Fine Arts
- PGDTA Post Graduate Diploma in Theatre Arts: Any graduate
- M.A Rural Development: Any graduate
- M.A Urdu: Any Graduate with Urdu in Part I with two papers or Part II
- M.Sc Food Technology: B.Sc Home Science or B.Sc with any of the following :Biochemistry / Chemistry / Microbiology / Aquaculture / Fishery Science / Zoology / Botany / Biotechnology / Horticulture or B.Sc (Ag.) / BV. Sc or B.Tech with Food Tehnology / Dairy Technology
- M.Sc Computational Data Science: B.Sc Mathematics with Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science or B.Tech CSE, IT, Electronics / Equivalent course with 50% marks in group subjects
YVUCET 2020 Application Form
The university releases the YVUCET 2020 Application Form on the official website. The mode of the application form is Online mode. Candidates can apply for the exam as per the eligibility criteria.
There is an extra charge for late fee submission, so make sure you submit the Application fee on time. You can check out the Application Fee for YVUCET 2020 below: (It as per last year’s information brochure):
- YVUCET 2020 Application Fee: Rs. 500
- Mode of Payment: Only via Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply for the YVUCET 2020 Application Form by following the simple steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website and fill out the Registration Form
- Pay the Application Fee
- Fill out the Application Form
- Upload the required documents
- Submit the Form
YVUCET 2020 Admit Card
YVU Hall Tickets for download releases on the official website as per the schedule. It is a mandatory document to carry to the exam centre along with other required documents.
How to download the Admit Card?
Candidates can download their YVUCET 2020 Admit Card by following the steps given below:
- Open the official website by clicking on the link provided on this page.
- Click on the link for YVUCET 2020 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download
- Now login with your Application Number/ Registration Id and Date of Birth.
Details mentioned in the Admit Card:
Before you download the Admit Card, you must check out the details mentioned on it carefully. The same are given below:
- Name of the candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Address of the Examination Centre
YVUCET 2020 Result
The university declares the YVUCET Result on the official website as per the schedule. It releases in the form of a Rank Card. After the declaration of the result, candidates can start preparing for the counselling procedure which is held afterwards at the university.
How is Result Evaluated?
The result is evaluated on the basis of the Marking Scheme which is as follows – 1 mark is added to the total score for each correct answer. And there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
How to check the Result?
You can check your YVUCET 2020 Result by following the steps below:
- Open the official website.
- Click on the link for Download Rank Card
- Login with your Application Number/ Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth
- Your YVUCET 2020 Rank Card will display on the next page.
YVUCET 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of the YVUCET 2020 Results, the university calls all the qualified candidates for the counselling procedure. Candidates have to carry the following documents to the counselling procedure: (You can make a checklist of the below mentioned documents so that you don’t forget to carry them)
- YVUCET-2019 Rank card and Hall Ticket
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer and Conduct certificates (Admission will not be given if original T.C. of the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted)
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Two Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates, obtained in the year 2017 OR permanent caste certificate
- Income certificate from the Tahshildar obtained in 2019 (for those who wish to apply for Scholarship/ fee concession). Fee concession will not be given if income certificate is not submitted.
- Relevant certificate in case of physically challenged/extra curricular activities (NCC/NSS/Games & Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents for stay in the state of A.P. from Tahshildar in case of candidates who have studied outside A.P./ carried out private study.
- Migration certificate (for other University candidates)
YVUCET 2020 Fee Structure
You can check out the YVUCET 2020 Fee Structure below for reference purpose: (It is as per last year’s information brochure)
YVUCET 2020 Availability of Seats
Candidates can check out the availability of seats in each course in Yogi Vemana University and it’s affiliated colleges below: (The list is as per last year’s information brochure)
(a) YOGI VEMANA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, KADAPA
(b) YOGI VEMANA UNIVERSITY AFFILIATED COLLEGES AND COURSES OFFERED
Yogi Vemana University Entrance Test (YVUCET) 2020 is a University level entrance exam conducted by Yogi Vemana University every year. All the candidates who want to pursue post graduation from any of the courses offered under the programmes – M.Sc., M.Com., M.P.Ed., M.A., M.Ed, Integrated MSc., PG Diploma in Theatre Arts and Bachelor of Fine Art can apply for YVUCET 2020. Only the candidates matching the eligibility criteria for their respective subject paper can apply for the entrance exam.
The university releases the notification/ application form on their official website. The exam consists of 100 MCQs divided into 3 (in all the subject papers except 116) and 4 sections (in paper code – 116). The duration of the exam is 90 minutes. Candidates have to qualify the exam. The minimum qualifying marks are 25 for general category candidates. There are no minimum qualifying marks for SC/ ST candidates. The minimum qualifying marks for Test 116 is 18 marks. Candidates have to appear for the counselling procedure if they qualify the exam.The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the rank in the entrance exam and availability of seats.
All the above information is based on the Previous Year’s Information Brochure. This page will get updated as soon as the Information Brochure for YVUCET 2020 releases on the official website. Until then, stay tuned!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.