YVUCET 2018 is conducted by Yogi Vemana University. YVUCET 2018 is conducted under the supervision of government of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates need to register themselves online for the YVUCET 2018 exam. The exam was held on June 07, 2018 and June 08, 2018. The YVUCET 2018 is a state level postgraduate level entrance examination.
Candidates who wish to pursue their post graduation in courses offered by the Yogi Vemana University in the varied streams such as Arts, Commerce & Science should appear for this examination.
A large number of candidates appear in the YVUCET 2018 examination annually. Hence, it is important that the candidates keep a track of all the important happenings of the YVUCET 2018. The table listed below is provided for the reference of the candidates. Candidates can refer to the table below to get a brief idea about all the important events and their schedule.
|Commencement date for online registration||22 Mar 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||21 May 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 500/-||24 May 2018|
|Downloading of Hall ticket||31 May 2018|
|YVUCET 2018 Exam dates||07 and 08 June 2018|
|Announcement of Results||10 Jun 2018|
|Exercise of web options||25 & 26 Jun 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||27 Jun 2018|
|Payment of Tuition Fee (online) and Reporting at Colle||28 Jun to 03 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of Class||05 Jul 2018|
Candidates can get complete details about the YVUCET 2018 examination on this page below.
YVUCET 2018: Schedule for Certificate Verification
YVUCET 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must satisfy the local/non-local status requirements set by the university.
- Foreign and NRI candidates have to satisfy the rules of the University.
- Candidates must have a graduate degree or should have cleared any equivalent examination with minimum 40% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
- Applicants who have appeared for the final year qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- M.Sc. Biochemistry – B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject.
- M.Sc. Biotechnology- B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject
- M.Sc. Genetics & Genomics – B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject
- M.Sc. Microbiology- B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject
- M.Sc. Botany (Plant Science)- B.Sc. with Botany and Chemistry/Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Chemistry- Organic B.Sc. with Chemistry
- M.Sc. Environmental Science – B.Sc. with Chemistry/any biology subject.
- M. Com.– B.Com. or B.A. with Accountancy, Statistics and Mathematics / Commerce / Economics / Computer Applications / BBM.
- M.Sc. Computer Science- B.Sc. Computer Science / B.C.A. / B.A. Computer Applications / B.Com. Computer Applications / B.Sc. Mathematics combination/ B.A. Mathematics combination or any degree equivalent to B.Sc. Computer Science.
- M.A. Economics – B.A. with Economics/ B.Com
- M.Ed. – B.Ed
- M.A. English – Any graduate with English in Part I or Part II
- M.Sc. Geology – B.Sc. with Geology and any one science subject
- M.A. History & Archaeology – Any Graduate
- M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication – Any graduate
- M.Sc. Psychology – Any graduate
- M.A. Political Science & PublicAdministration -Any graduate
- M.Sc. Material Science and Nanotechnology -B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics.
- M.Sc. Physics- B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics
- M.Sc. Mathematics – B.A./B.Sc. with Mathematics
- M. Sc. Statistics (With Computer Applications)*– B. A (or) B. Sc with Statistics Combination.
- M.P.Ed. – B.P.Ed / BPE/BPES.
- M.A. Telugu – Any graduate with Telugu in Part I or Part II or B. A. Oriental learning in Telugu.
- M.Sc. Zoology(Animal Science) – B.Sc. with Zoology and any one science subject.
- M.Sc. Biotechnology and Bioinformatics(5 Year Integrated Course) – Intermediate/Equivalent with subjects M.P.C./Bi.P.C.
- M.Sc. Earth Science (5 Year Integrated Course) –Intermediate/Equivalent with subjects M.P.C./Bi.P.C.
- B.F.A. Bachelor of Fine Arts- Intermediate/Equivalent with any subjects/ 3 years Diploma in Fine Arts
- PGDTA Post Graduate Diploma in Theatre Arts – Any graduate.
- M.A Rural – Development Any graduate.
- M.A Urdu – Any Graduate with Urdu in Part I with two papers or Part II.
- M.Sc Food Technology-B.Sc Home Science or B.Sc with any of the following: Biochemistry / Chemistry/Microbiology/Aquaculture / FisheryScience/Zoology/Botany /Biotechnology / Horticulture or B.Sc(Ag.) / BV. Sc or B.Tech with Food Technology / Dairy Technology.
- M.Sc Computational Data Science-B.Sc Mathematics with Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science or B.Tech CSE, IT, Electronics / Equivalent course with 50% marks in group subjects.
YVUCET 2018: Application Form
Candidates who wish to appear in the YVUCET 2018 examination need to register themselves for the examination. The registration procedure is done through the YVUCET 2018 application forms. The procedure for applying through the application form is speculated to commence from 22 Mar 2018. Candidates can register for YVUCET 2018 only through the online mode. Candidates can register themselves through the YVUCET 2018 form until the 15 May 2018. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before filling YVUCET 2018 Application Form.
Candidates can apply for the YVUCET 2018 exam just by completing four major stages of online registration.The four major stages are online registration, online payment, online filing of application form and submission of the application form. Candidates will have to submit fee of Rs 500 through the online mode to complete the registration procedure.
YVUCET 2018: Admit Card
Candidates who would successfully register themselves for the YVUCET 2018 exam will be eligible to get their hall ticket for the YVUCET 2018 exam. The YVUCET 2018 admit card has been issued by the Yogi Vemana University. Candidates can download their YVUCET 2018 Hall Ticket from the official website. Hall Ticket will not be sent to candidates through post/email.
To download the Hall Ticket, candidates need to enter application number and date of birth. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry their admit cards on the day of examination or else they will not be allowed to appear in the examination. It is also advised that candidates should carry a valid photo id proof along with them on the day of examination along with the hall ticket. Candidates are also advised to preserve his/her Hall Ticket for till the admission process is over.
YVUCET 2018: Exam Pattern
YVUCET 2018 Entrance Test will be conducted in the offline mode. The examination will be an objective type exam.The examination paper will be different for different courses. A total number of 100 questions will be asked in the examination. The medium of the examination paper will be in English. The total time duration of the exam is 90 minutes. Candidates will be awarded one mark for every correct response. No mark will be deducted for a wrong response. Candidates are strictly instructed to use the only pencil, for all the entries in the OMR Answer sheet including the filling of bubbles.
The syllabus of YVUCET 2018 is provided below.
YVUCET 2018: Answer Key
Once the exam has been successfully conducted the official exam body for YVUCET 2018 will release the answer key for the examination. The official body will release one provisional answer key and a final answer key. Candidates can raise objections against the provisional answer key within a speculated period Once the final answer key has been released no objections will be entertained by the officials
YVUCET 2018: Results
The results for YVUCET 2018 exam has been announced on June 10, 2018. The result has been issued online. The result is also available on the official website of the university. Candidates will have to release their application number and date of birth to view the result. Candidates will have to score minimum 25% marks in the entrance test (no minimum marks in case of SC/ST candidates) to qualify for the counselling rounds.The official body for YVUCET 2018 will publish a merit list for all the courses based on the candidate’s’ performance in the entrance test. Candidates who clear the cut off will be called for the counselling round.
YVUCET 2018: Counselling
The candidates who secure the minimum cut off marks will be called for the counselling round. The counseling procedure will start after a few weeks of result declaration. Candidates will have to pay separate fees for attending the counselling session. Candidates will be allotted seats as per the rank secured by them.
For more information about YVUCET 2018- Download Information Brochure