|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
YVUCET 2017 Common Entrance Tests was conducted for admission into Post-graduate, M.Sc. Integrated, Bachelor of Fine Arts and P.G. Diploma in Theatre Arts Courses of University and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2017-2018. Interested candidates can read all the necessary information regarding YVUCET 2017 – Yogi Vermana University Common Entrance Test such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee, selection process etc. on this page.
Latest – YVUCET 2017 Phase II Counselling Schedule is now available for candidates. Check it below.
YVUCET 2017 – Yogi Vermana University Common Entrance Test
The candidates are advised must filled their Application Form online as per schedule date. Admission is made by centralized counseling at Yogi Vemana University campus, Kadapa only. Candidates have to appear for the entrance test and counseling at their own expense
Schedule for YVUCET 2017 is given here.
|Start of Registration of Online Application form||06 Apr 2017|
|Last date for Online registration and uploading of Application
without fine (Registration fee Rs.400/-)
|Online Registration with late fee Rs.900
(Rs.400 + Late Fee of Rs.500)
|29 May 2017|
|Last date for Uploading of online Application|
|Edit Application Form||15 to
|Downloading of Hall tickets||01 Jun 2017|
|YVUCET 2017 Exam||05 Jun 2017 to 06 Jun 2017|
|YVUCET 2017 Result||09 Jun 2017|
Admission is made by centralised counselling at Yogi Vemana University campus, Kadapa only. Candidates have to appear for the entrance test and counselling at their own expense.
Counselling Schedule has been released on the official website. Candidates can check the Counselling Schedule for YVUCET 2017 below.
Phase – I
Phase – II
- An amount of Rs. 400/- for OC & BC and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates needs to be paid towards
counselling fee. Other University students have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 250/-.
- All the candidates are required to come with the specified course fee mentioned in the prospectus
along with Original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies.
- The candidates who are eligible for fee reimbursement are required to bring the Bank account
number, Account holder name, Bank name, IFSC code, Bank Branch name, Mee Seva Cast
Certificate number, Mobile number, E-mail ID, Aadhar Number with proof.
- The candidates who secured admission and paid course fee during the first phase counselling can
attend second phase counselling for the change of the college.
- No admissions will be conducted for M.A. Rural Development, M.Sc. Food Technology and M.Sc.
Computational Data Sciences. They will be provided admission in leftover seats of other relevant courses subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria
- An amount of Rs. 400/- for OC & BC and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates needs to be paid towards counselling fee. Other University students have to pay an additional fee of Rs.250/-.
- All the candidates are required to come with the specified course fee mentioned in the prospectus along with Original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies.
- The candidates who are eligible for fee reimbursement are required to bring the Bank account number, Account holder name, Bank name, IFSC Code, Bank Branch name, Mee Seva Cast Certificate number, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Aadhar Number with proof.
Result of YVUCET 2017 Common Entrance Tests has been announced, Which can also be checked through the direct link provided below. Candidates may also note that Rank Card can be downloaded from 10.06.2017 onwards.
Online Application form of YVUCET 2017 entrance test for admission into following courses is available now. The Application should be submitted only online at the website www.yvudoa.org by registering the name and other details. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online from the direct link, which is given below as per official announcement.
Note : A separate registration is required for each test.
How to Apply Online?
Steps for Online Registration:
- Read the eligibility conditions for the test to be taken (E.g. Test 01-Advanced Sciences)
- Go to the website www.yvudoa.org and click the online registration button/link.
- Select the test from the list.
- Fill in the name, address, and other details and press the submit button to get the challan.
- It will redirect you to the payment screen.
- Payment for the application is only through online by Debit/Credit/SBI payment gateway (DOA Account number: 35646731595).
Steps for filling online Application
- Filling of the online application form is allowed only after authorization of your payment.
- Now get ready with scanned passport size photo and scanned signature separately with not more than 150KB each in JPEG/ JPG format only.
- Upload your scanned passport size photo and scanned signature.
- The payment is verified with the bank data and if everything is correct, you are allowed to continue uploading the online application.
- Upload your scanned passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Click preview button to confirm the details. If any correction is needed, press the back button and edit the data.
- Press the Save & Print button to get a printout. It is not possible to modify the data after Save& Print.
- Take two copies of the printout of your application. Paste a recent passport size photo (identical to the photo that used for scanning) in the space provided in the printout and to be attested by a Gazetted officer and one print out of the application should be submitted at the time of entrance examination at examination hall.
- Preserve one printout of your online application along with a copy of the Hall Ticket with you for future reference until admissions are over.
Eligibility for Writing Entrance Test
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject. For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40% of marks. For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG/ should be 45%. For admission into M.P.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.P.Ed. should be 40%. In case of M.Sc. 5-year integrated courses the candidate should have passed the qualifying exam intermediate/equivalent with M.P.C/Bi.P.C with a minimum of 50% marks. For admission into Bachelor of Fine Arts the candidate should have passed intermediate/equivalent with any subjects/3 years Diploma in Fine Arts. For admission into P.G. Diploma in Theatre Arts which is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subject should be of 40% of marks. Pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for writing the entrance test of any course.
- The candidates who have appeared for the final year qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for the tests. But they should have passed the qualifying examination with requisite minimum marks by the time the YVUCET-2017 admissions take place.
- Candidates who qualify themselves in the YVUCET-2017, but do not have the requisite percentage of marks in the qualifying examination or not satisfying the subject eligibility requirement are not eligible for admission.
- Candidates who secure a pass in the qualifying examinations in advanced supplementary examinations of 2017- 18 will not be eligible for admission during the academic year 2017-18.
- However, candidates qualifying in instant examinations may have a chance to get an admission in the academic year 2017-18 out of the unfilled seats before the schedule of closure of the admissions.
Eligibility Criteria for different courses and Test
*In case of students for M. Sc Statistics (with computer applications) the following priority will be followed:
- First priority: B. Sc.,/B. A with Maths, Statistics and Computer Applications.
- Second priority: B. Sc.,/B. A with Statistics as one of the subjects.
YVUCET Hall Ticket 2017
Admit Card / Hall Ticket for YVUCET 2017 is issued at www.yvudoa.org as per the schedule. YVUCET 2017 Admit Card will not be sent by post. Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website www.yvudoa.org by entering the required details.
- Admit card process is over…!!!
Note:- No Entrance Test for the Fine Arts (Test-17) and PG Diploma in Theatre Arts (Test-18), as the number of students are equal to or less than the seats available. All these registered candidates are allowed for counseling. Admissions will be based on the merit.
No entrance test for the subjects Advanced life sciences (Test code-101: Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics & Genomics, Microbiology), Fine Arts (Test code-117), Theatre Arts (Test code-118), M. Ed., (Test code-107), Urdu (Test code-119), Food technology (Test code-120), and Computational Data Science (Test code-121). Admission in to these courses will be made on merit basis.
Candidates appearing for M. P. Ed (Test-113) entrance examination are requested to bring original certificates of sports & games participation for verification at the time of entrance examination.
- Entrance tests will be conducted at Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa.
- There is a prescribed syllabus for each entrance test. The syllabus of each test consists of Section-A for 30 questions, Section-B for 30 questions and Section-C for 40 questions except for Tests (116).
- In case of 5 Years Integrated Biotechnology and Bioinformatics/Earth Sciences (Test code – 116) entrance test consists of Section-A for 25 questions (Physics), Section-B for 25 questions (Chemistry), Section-C for 25 questions (Mathematics) and Section-D (Biology: Botany and Zoology). The candidate has to opt either Section – C or Section-D besides Section-A and Section-B. If any candidate has attempted both Section-C and Section-D, the highest scored section will be considered for ranking.
- Each entrance test will be of 90 minutes duration with 100 multiple choice type questions. Each question carries one mark. A few model questions are given in Item 20.
- The question paper will be in English for Computer Science, while language tests will be in the respective languages. For all other tests, the question papers will be in both English and Telugu.
- No candidate will be permitted into the examination hall without proper hall ticket and printed application and online challan.
- No candidate will be allowed to carry calculators, books, papers, mathematical and physical tables, slide rules, pagers, electronic organizers, digital diaries, cellular phones or any other calculating aid, or electronic Gadgets into the examination hall.
- If the Government/University approves the starting of a P.G. course at a new centre after the last date for submission of filled applications but before the admissions are closed, all the candidates who qualify in the concerned test that makes them eligible for admission into that course will be considered for admission at the new centre also.
- The different courses, the number of seats available in University and affiliated colleges and the eligibility criteria for admission into each course along with the entrance test one has to take, are given below (in item 16). (SF – Self Financing seats, SP – Sponsored seats; all others are Regular seats; YVUC – Y. V. UniversityCampus).
- In case of the course where there are seats with different eligibility criteria, the vacant seats in either category (after exhausting the complete list) can be filled with candidates of other category.
- If the applications received for any test / course are equal to or less than the number of available seats in the YVU Campus, entrance test will not be conducted for that course. However, the candidates will be admitted directly in such courses after verifying the eligibility criteria and marks in the qualifying examination.
- The students who are appearing for M.P.Ed. Entrance test should bring their Sport Merit certificates for verification at the time of entrance examination.
- The University has the right to cancel the admissions for a course which could not secure a minimum of 10 students through admission process.
- However, such a few students will be accommodated in the rest of the courses at the willingness of the students subject to criteria for admissions.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum percentage of marks as mentioned, when he/she is called for the counseling for admission, failing which the next qualified candidates in rank order are entitled for admission in to such course.
- All admissions pertaining to all the colleges would be made at the office of the Directorate of Admissions, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa
- Candidates have to attend the counseling at the allotted venue, date and time at their own expenses with the required documents and fees.
- If a candidate fails to attend the counseling at the specified date and time for whatever reason he/she will forfeit the seat and the candidate next in rank will be considered for admission. Any representation for postponement of the date and time of personal appearance will not be entertained.
At the time of counseling, the following original documents should be submitted by the candidate:
- YVUCET-2017 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer and Conduct certificates (Admission will not be given if T.C. of the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted).
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates.
- Two Passport size photographs.
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates, obtained in the year 2017 OR permanent caste certificate.
- Income certificate from the Tahshildar obtained in 2017 (for those who wish to apply for Scholarship/ fee concession). Fee concession will not be given if income certificate is not submitted.
- Relevant certificate in case of physically challenged/extra curricular activities (NCC/NSS/Games & Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents for stay in the state of A.P. from Tahshildar in case of candidates, who have studied outside A.P./ carried out private study
- Migration certificate (for other University candidates)