YVUCET 2020 – YVUCET 2020 counseling has been postponed and a new schedule will be announced later at yvudoa.in or yogivemanauniversity.ac.in. YVUCET Entrance Exams was conducted from 20 – 22 October 2020. Yogi Vemana University (YVU), Kadapa conducts Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test (YVUCET) every year. It is University level Entrance Test to get admission into various PG programs such as M.Sc., M.Com., M.P.Ed., M.A., M.Ed, Integrated MSc., PG Diploma in Theatre Arts and Bachelor of Fine Art offered by the university and its affiliated colleges. Candidates have to apply for each course/ subject separately as per the eligibility criteria. Candidates are selected on the basis of their Rank in the exam. Learn more about YVUCET 2020 from this page.
Latest: YVUCET 2020 Counselling has been postponed. Scroll down to check it.
Important Announcement: Yogi Vemana University has postponed the counselling and schedule for same will be announced later. However, counselling registration is on going and candidates can fill the registration form for same.
The Yogi Vemana University College, Kadapa offers a total number of 975 seats in various PG courses. The availability of seats and courses are subject to the granting of affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020 – 2021. Candidates can check out the important dates related to YVUCET 2020 below:
|YVUCET 2020||Important Dates|
|YVUCET 2020 Online Application form starts from||29 May 2020|
|Last date for Online Registration without late fee: Rs 600 upto|
03 Oct 2020
|Last date for Online Registration with late fee of Rs. 1100|
04 – 09 Oct 2020
|Last date to upload Online Application Form|
09 Oct 2020
|Release date of YVUCET 2020 Admit Card||15 Oct 2020|
|YVUCET 2020 Exam Dates|
20 – 22 Oct 2020
|Declaration of Result||Declared!|
YVUCET 2020 Document Verification Schedule for 1st Round counselling
Earlier Counselling Schedule Notice: Click here to download above complete schedule notice.
Counselling Registration: Click here to registration for YVUCET 2020 Counselling.
YVUCET 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of the YVUCET 2020 Results, the university calls all the qualified candidates for the counseling procedure. Candidates have to carry the following documents to the counselling procedure: (You can make a checklist of the below mentioned documents so that you don’t forget to carry them)
- YVUCET-2020 Rank card and Hall Ticket
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer and Conduct certificates (Admission will not be given if original T.C. of the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted)Yogi Vemana University
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Two Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Relevant certificate
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of an armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents to a stay in the state of A.P. from Tahsildar in case of candidates who have studied outside A.P./ carried out the private study.
- Migration certificate (for other University candidates)
YVUCET 2020 Result
The university declares the YVUCET Result on the official website as per the schedule. It releases in the form of a Rank Card. After the declaration of the result, candidates can start preparing for the counselling procedure which is held afterwards at the university.
How is Result Evaluated?
The result is evaluated on the basis of the Marking Scheme which is as follows – 1 mark is added to the total score for each correct answer. And there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
How to check the Result?
You can check your YVUCET 2020 Result by following the steps below:
- Open the official website.
- Click on the link for Download Rank Card
- Login with your Application Number/ Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth
- Your YVUCET 2020 Rank Card will display on the next page.
YVUCET 2020 Admit Card
YVU 2020 Hall Tickets has released on the official website, which is yvudoa.in or yogivemanauniversity.ac.in. It is a mandatory document to carry to the exam center along with other required documents.
How to download the Admit Card?
Candidates can download their YVUCET 2020 Admit Card by following the steps given below:
- Open the official website by clicking on the link provided on this page.
- Click on the link for YVUCET 2020 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download
- Now login with your Application Number/ Registration Id and Date of Birth.
Details mentioned in the Admit Card:
Before you download the Admit Card, you must check out the details mentioned on it carefully. The same are given below:
- Name of the candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Address of the Examination Centre
YVUCET 2020 Entrance Exam Schedule
- Click here to download above notice.
YVUCET 2020 Application Form Deadline Extended
Yogi Vemana University (YVU) has further extended last to apply the application form. Candidates can check the important revised schedule for YVUCET 2020 Application Form, is given below the image.
YVUCET 2020 Application Form
The university releases the YVUCET 2020 Application Form on the official website. The mode of the application form is Online mode. Candidates can apply for the exam as per the eligibility criteria.
There is an extra charge for late fee submission, so make sure you submit the Application fee on time. You can check out the Application Fee for YVUCET 2020 below:
- YVUCET 2020 Application Fee: Rs. 600
- Mode of Payment: Only via Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply for the YVUCET 2020 Application Form by following the simple steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website and fill out the Registration Form
- Pay the Application Fee
- Fill out the Application Form
- Upload the required documents
- Submit the Form
YVUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for YVUCET 2020, you can check out the Eligibility Criteria mentioned below:
- All the candidates must have passed the graduation with the minimum qualifying marks.
- The candidates who are appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply for the exam. They must secure the minimum marks in their qualifying examination by the time of admission process.
- Candidates who have qualified the YVUCET 2020, but they do not have the required pass percentages in the qualifying exams as per the eligibility criteria are not eligible for admission.
- However, candidates who have qualified in the instant examinations might have a chance of getting admission in the academic year 2020-21 out of the unfilled seats before the admission process closes as per the schedule.
- For all the courses where the admission is based on Degree as a whole, candidates must have an aggregate of 40 % of marks in graduation or equivalent qualifying examination.
- For admission into M.Ed, candidates must have an aggregate of 50 % marks in B.Ed. and the aggregate marks in degree/ PG should be 45 % marks.
- For admission into M.P.Ed., the candidates must have an aggregate of 40 % marks in B.P.Ed.
- For MSc. 5 Year integrated courses, the candidates must have an aggregate of 50 % marks in graduation or equivalent qualifying examinations.
- For admission into P.G. Diploma in Theatre Arts, candidates must have an aggregate of 40 % marks
For SC/ ST candidates: Candidates who belong to this category must have passed the graduation. No minimum qualifying marks are required.
Candidates can check out the Eligibility Criteria for each course below:
- M.Sc. Biochemistry: B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject
- M.Sc. Biotechnology: B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject
- M.Sc. Genetics & Genomics: B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject
- M.Sc. Microbiology: B.Sc. with at least one biology subject and chemistry as a compulsory subject
- M.Sc. Botany (Plant Science): B.Sc. with Botany and Chemistry / Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Chemistry: Organic: B.Sc. with Chemistry
- M.Sc. Environmental Science: B.Sc. with Chemistry/any biology subject
- M. Com.: B.Com. or B.A. with Accountancy, Statistics and Mathematics / Commerce / Economics/Computer Applications/BBM
- M.Sc. Computer Science: B.Sc. Computer Science / B.C.A. / B.A. Computer Applications / B.Com. Computer Applications / B.Sc. Mathematics combination/ B.A. Mathematics combination or any degree equivalent to B.Sc. Computer Science.
- M.A. Economics: B.A. with Economics/ B.Com
- M.Ed.: B.Ed.
- M.A. English: Any graduate with English in Part I or Part II
- M.Sc. Geology: B.Sc. with Geology and any one science subject
- M.A. History & Archaeology: Any Graduate
- M.C.J. Communication & Journalism: Any Graduate
- M.Sc. Psychology: Any Graduate
- M.A. Political Science & Public Administration: Any Graduate
- M.Sc. Material Science and Nanotechnology: B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics
- M.Sc. Physics: B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics
- M.Sc. Mathematics: B.A./B.Sc. with Mathematics
- M. Sc. Statistics (With Computer Applications): B. A (or) B. Sc with Statistics Combination
- M.P.Ed.: B.P.Ed / BPE/BPES
- M.A. Telugu: Any graduate with Telugu in Part I or Part II or B. A. Oriental learning in Telugu
- M.Sc. Zoology (Animal Science): B.Sc. with Zoology and any one science subject
- M.Sc. Biotechnology and Bioinformatics (5 Year Integrated Course): Intermediate/Equivalent with subjects M.P.C./Bi.P.C.
- M.Sc. Earth Science (5 Year Integrated Course): Intermediate/Equivalent with subjects M.P.C./Bi.P.C.
- B.F.A. Bachelor of Fine Arts: Intermediate/Equivalent with any subjects/ 3 years Diploma in Fine Arts
- PGDTA Post Graduate Diploma in Theatre Arts: Any graduate
- M.A Rural Development: Any graduate
- M.A Urdu: Any Graduate with Urdu in Part I with two papers or Part II
- M.Sc Food Technology: B.Sc Home Science or B.Sc with any of the following :Biochemistry / Chemistry / Microbiology / Aquaculture / Fishery Science / Zoology / Botany / Biotechnology / Horticulture or B.Sc (Ag.) / BV. Sc or B.Tech with Food Tehnology / Dairy Technology
- M.Sc Computational Data Science: B.Sc Mathematics with Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science or B.Tech CSE, IT, Electronics / Equivalent course with 50% marks in group subjects
YVUCET 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the YVUCET 2020 seat matrix from below:
Yogi Vemana University College, Kadapa
Yogi Vemana University Affiliated Colleges and Courses Offered
YVUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check out the Exam Pattern for YVUCET 2020 below:
- Duration of the Exam: The duration of the exam is 90 Minutes
- Mode of the Exam: Mode of the exam is Offline mode.
- Language of the Exam: English And Telugu. The paper for Computer Science is given only in English language and all the language subject paper are given only in their respective language.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Based Questions
- Total number of questions: 100 Questions
- Total number of marks: 100 Marks
- For every Right answer: 1 marks is added to the total score.
- No. of Sections in Each exam paper: There are 3 sections – A, B and C in each subject paper except for M.Sc. 5 Year Integrated Courses
Candidates can now check the Distribution of questions in the M.Sc. 5 Year Integrated Courses of YVUCET 2020 below:
|Sections in Question Paper (Paper Code – 116)||No. Of Questions in Each Section|
|Section A (Physics)||25 Questions|
|Section B (Chemistry)||25 Questions|
|Section C (Mathematics)||25 Questions|
|Section D (Biology)||25 Questions|
Note: Section A and B are compulsory. Candidates have to attempt either Section C or section D in the question paper. If the candidate attempts both the sections then the highest scored section will be considered for ranking under Tie Breaking situation.
Entrance test except test number 116:
|Sections in Question Paper (Except paper – 116)||No. Of Questions in Each Section|
You can check out the list of all Subject papers with their respective code below:
|Subject Paper||Paper Code|
M.Sc. Genetics & Genomics
|101 – Advanced Life Sciences|
|M.Sc. Botany (Plant Science)||102 – Botany|
|M.Sc. Chemistry: Organic|
M.Sc. Environmental Science
|103 – Chemistry|
|M.Com||104 – Commerce|
|M.Sc. Computer Science||105 – Computer Science|
|M.A. Economics||106 – Economics|
|M.Ed.||107 – Education|
|M.A. English||108 – English|
|M.A. History & Archeology||109 – Geology|
|M.C.J. Communication & Journalism|
M.A. Political Science & Public Administration
|110 – General Test|
|M.Sc. Material Science and Nanotechnology|
|111 – Physics|
M.Sc. Statistics (With Computer Applications)
|112 – Mathematics|
|M.P.Ed.||113 – Physical Education|
|M.A. Telugu||114 – Telugu|
|M.Sc. Zoology (Animal Science)||115 – Zoology|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology and Bioinformatics (5 Year Integrated Course)|
M.Sc. Earth Science (5 Year Integrated Course)
|116 – M.Sc. 5 Year Integrated Courses|
|B.F.A. Bachelor of Fine Arts||117 (No written exam is conducted except for a Skill Test)|
|PGDTA Post Graduate Diploma in Theatre Arts||118 – (No written Examination) Oral Performance test is conducted|
|M.A. Rural Development||110 – General Test|
|M.A. Urdu||119 – Urdu|
|M.Sc. Food Technology||120 – Food Technology|
|M.Sc. Computational Data Science||121 – Computational Data Science|
YVUCET 2020 Model Questions
The university provides some Model Questions in the official information brochure every year. You can check the same below:
YVUCET 2020 Fee Structure
You can check out the YVUCET 2020 Fee Structure as given below:
Yogi Vemana University
Yogi Vemana University was established in the year 2006, by an act of Andhra Pradesh State Legislature. The university is situated 15 kms away from Kadapa City on the Kadapa – Pulivendula. Currently, the university has around 115 faculty members and 200 non – teaching staff. There are a total number of 1800 students who are pursuing various PG and research programmes. The university’s library – C.P. Brown Library is famous for having rare books, ancient documents and monographs.
The university has 27 departments which offers many conventional and inter – disciplinary courses in basic and applied sciences, humanities, social sciences and management. The integrated 5 year course of MSc. in Earth sciences and Biotechnology & Bio – Informatics was launched in 2007. The university conducts the common entrance test (YVUCET) every year for all the eligible candidates who want to pursue PG from the university and its affiliated colleges.
Official Website: yogivemanauniversity.ac.in
For more information about YVUCET 2020 – Download Prospectus
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.