B.Arch Admission through NATA – National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is India’s biggest architecture entrance exam. The Council of Architecture (COA), New Delhi, is going to conduct the NATA thrice this year, at a national level. The score of NATA can be used for admission in the current session only. NATA score accepting institutes grant admission in 5 year B.Arch courses. A candidate in 10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate and in PCM can apply for admission via NATA. Other than this, 10+3 diploma candidates with maths and 50% aggregate marks are also eligible.
B.Arch Admission through NATA
There is no common counselling for NATA. The admission process is carried out individually by each institute.
List of Architecture Colleges taking Admission based on NATA Score
- Aayojan School of Architecture
- Apeejay Institute of Technology, School of Architecture & Planning
- Bengal Engineering and Science University
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Architecture
- BS Abdur Rahman University B.Arch Admission
- Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh
- Chitkara School of Planning & Architecture
- College of Architecture, IET Bhaddal
- College of Engineering- Trivandrum
- Dehradun Institute of Technology (DIT)
- Department of Architecture, BIT, Mersa
- Department of Architecture, IIT Roorkee
- Department of Architecture, NIT Calicut
- Department of Architecture, NIT Tiruchirapalli
- Dr. K. M. Vasudevan Pillai’s Campus Pillai’s College of Architecture (PICA)
- Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics, JMI, Delhi
- Faculty of Architecture, Manipal University
- Giani Zail Singh College of Engineering & Technology
- IES College of Architecture
- Jawahar Lal Nehru Engineering College (JNEC)
- Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies (KRVIA)
- Kavikulguru Institute of Technology and Science (KITS)
- L S Raheja School of Architecture
- Malik Sandal Institute of Art & Architecture
- MEASI Academy of Architecture
- R V School of Architecture, RVCE, Bangalore
- Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture
- RIMT – College of Architecture
- Rizvi College of Architecture (RCA)
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology (SVIT)
- School of Planning & Architecture – Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNA&FAU)
- School of Planning and Architecture
- Sinhgad College of Architecture
- Sir J J College of Architecture, Mumbai
- Sushant School of Art and Architecture
- Sushant School of Art and Architecture, Gurgaon
- Tamilnadu School of Architecture
- Thiagarajar College of Engineering (TCE)
As per CoA: The NATA score accepting institution can give a maximum weightage of 50% to marks obtained in NATA and a maximum weightage of 50% to marks obtained in qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 examination for admission in B.Arch courses.
NATA – National Aptitude Test in Architecture
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level entrance exam. The Council of Architecture (CoA) conducts this exam with the below given aim:
- To check the aptitude of the applicant for a specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
- For the assessment of drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity.
- For the Assessment of mathematics at 10+2 level
- To test critical thinking ability that has been acquired by the candidate over the past few years and is related to the specific field of study.
The exam is held twice a year. There are 2 parts of the exam. Part A is maths and aptitude and part B is drawing. Part A is MCQ based and is conducted in online mode. Part B is drawing based and is held in pen and paper mode.
Scope of B.Arch and B.Plan Courses
The course of B.Arch involves the most basic to the advanced levels of architecture and is a 5 years course. On the other hand, Bachelor of Planning (B.Planning) is a four year undergraduate technical course. After completing these courses candidates can look forward to being a part of the below given careers:
- Architectural Assistant
- Architectural Historian/Journalist
- Art Director
- Landscape Architect
- Architecture Engineer
- Interior Designer
- Architecture Designer
- Architecture Draftsman
- Technical Assistant
- Sales / Business Development Manager
I’ve qualified nata nw hw cn i get admission through kcet nw
You have to contact the officials for this.
i got 95 mark in nata. 73 percentile in jee paper 2. in 12th 57%.n i m sc candidate which college i will get guys .
i got 74 marks in nata. which college can i get in pune?
I got 101 marks in NATA. OBC. 56%in 10+2. Sir please suggest me how can I get seat in BArch.
I Got 84 marks in NATA & 76% IN CIVIL DIPLOMA , LEARNING DISABILITY CERTIFICATE IS ELIGIBLE FOR B. ARCH . ADMISSION
How can one get admission through nata in nit trichy.what is the procedures to join nit trichy through nata?
How to enter education details of class 10th state board in application form of NATA
Hello, Chigullapalli gayathri
In the form, you have to select the name of the states board from where you have completed class 10. Then you have to enter the total marks in the exam that is total marks in all the subjects added together and then enter the maximum marks of the exam. The percentage of marks in automatically calculated and filled in the form.
For more details visit: https://admissiondotaglasemdotcom.wpcomstaging.com/nata-application-form/
Pl intimate date of nata registration