NATA 2023 will be held three times. First test will be on 21 April, second test on 28 May, and third test is on 09 July. Whereas, NATA 2023 application form is out at nata.cbexams.com. The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a National level Architecture entrance exam. It is organized by Council of Architecture (COA) for admission to B.Arch in Architecture colleges in India. If you want to appear in NATA exam then register before last date. Then download NATA admit card. After exam, check answer key and then NATA 2023 result.
Latest – NATA 2023 Application Form is out. Get link to apply online here
What is NATA exam?
The full form of NATA is National Aptitude Test in Architecture. It is organized by Council of Architecture at a National level. You can get admission in B.Arch in Architecture colleges in India through this exam.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Application Form
- Application Form Correction
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
NATA 2023 Exam Date
COA decides and announces the exam date of NATA 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check nata.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Event||First Test Dates||Second Test Dates||Third Test Dates|
|Release of NATA 2023 application form||20 Mar 2023||20 Mar 2023||20 Mar 2023|
|Last date to apply online at nata.in||10 Apr 2023||13 May 2023||24 Jun 2023|
|Application Form Correction||08 to 10 Apr 2023||09 to 13 May 2023||20 to 24 Jun 2023|
|NATA 2023 admit card release date||18 Apr 2023||21 May 2023||02 Jul 2023|
|NATA 2023 Exam Date||21 Apr 2023||28 May 2023||09 Jul 2023|
|Release of official answer key||As per COA||As per COA||As per COA|
|NATA 2023 result announcement||30 Apr 2023||05 Jun 2023||17 Jul 2023|
Important Downloads and Official Links
NATA 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||NATA 2023|
|Full Form of NATA||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Full Form of COA||Council of Architecture|
|Type of Exam||Architecture Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Courses Where Admission is Through NATA||B.Arch|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through NATA||Architecture colleges in India|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12th|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple-Choice type (MCQ), Multiple Select type (MSQ), Preferential Choice type (PCQ) and Numerical Answer type (NAQ) and Match the following type (MFQ)|
|Number of Questions||125|
|Marking Scheme||Questions are of 1 mark, 2 marks or 3 marks|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
NATA 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- COA releases the NATA application form 2023 at nata.in.
- Students should fill and submit the NATA online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the NATA 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
NATA 2023 Exam Pattern
If you will appear in NATA exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the NATA exam pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Computer Based Test.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple-Choice type (MCQ), Multiple Select type (MSQ), Preferential Choice type (PCQ) and Numerical Answer type (NAQ) and Match the following type (MFQ).
- Number of Questions – There are 125 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is _.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 3 hours.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English. Some questions may be in regional languages also
Marking Scheme –
- Questions are of 1 mark, 2 marks or 3 marks
NATA 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of NATA exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the NATA syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve NATA previous year question papers.
NATA Sample Papers
The NATA sample papers refer to model question papers. They are also key to this Architecture entrance exam preparation.
- The NATA 2023 sample paper by COA, if any, is official.
- However you can also use NATA sample question paper by other bodies.
- Sample question papers of National Aptitude Test in Architecture contain specimen questions based on latest NATA syllabus and pattern.
- Similarly you can also use NATA 2023 mock test.
NATA Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers of NATA are very important part of preparation. Following are important details.
- NATA previous year question papers means the set of question papers that were actually asked in past exams.
- The NATA question paper contain exact questions that came in old exams.
- If you practice NATA previous year question paper then you can easily know difficulty level and ace the test.
- Therefore you should definitely solve NATA 2022 question paper and older year papers.
NATA 2023 Admit Card
The NATA admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the NATA admit card.
- COA releases the admit card at nata.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of NATA exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the NATA admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2023.
NATA 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the NATA 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of NATA 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If COA releases the NATA answer key, then you can download it at nata.in.
- Follow instructions of the Council of Architecture to submit objections, and calculate marks using the NATA solutions.
NATA 2023 Result
All students who write the NATA 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Council of Architecture (COA) declares the NATA 2023 result.
- Moreover, official website for NATA 2023 result link is is nata.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per COA calendar.
- In order to check NATA 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of NATA exam decides your admission to B.Arch courses.
The official Website is nata.in.
If you have any queries on NATA 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Is lpu college good for architecture? Which is better manipal or lpu?
both of these college are good for pursuing your career. The quality of education for both of these are good the only difference you’ll find is in the fee structure and the region where both of these college are situated.
sir i scored 76 in nata & 74% in 12 . Sir plz suggest me good collage for Arch. Sir plz help me..
thank u for all the details
Sir I score 76 mark in nata which college can I get through
Nata participating collages in kerala??
Hello, there is a total of 5 cities in Kerala in which the NATA Exam are conducting.
Thanks for sharing valuable information. Really helpful for me and other students. Can you share some tips for exam related?
Which exam shouild I give if I am the citizrn of Nepal? NATA or SAT2 or both or anything else?
Hello sir I have just completed my SSC examination and am looking forward to opt architecture as my profession. But i am well aware that for doing so i will have to clear the entrance exams. So which exam shoukd i go for JEE mains paper 2 or NATA. and what kind of preparation should i start with i want to stqrt the preparations right now. Please help me out.
We will suggest go for both.