NATA 2022 – CoA is conducting the NATA 2022 exam. The admit card for second test has been released. Next, the exam will be held. The 2nd test exam date is 7 July 2022, and the 3rd test will be held on 7 August 2022. First test is over and its result has also been announced. National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a National level Architecture entrance exam. It is for admission to B.Arch in Architecture colleges in India. In order to appear in NATA exam, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website nata.in. Get here latest news on NATA 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – NATA 2022 (2nd attempt) admit card is out. Get here
About the exam: NATA 2022 is short for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. It is an Architecture entrance exam at the National level. Organized by COA, NATA is for admission to B.Arch.
- Exam Pattern
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Application Form
- Application Form Correction
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
NATA 2022 Exam Date
The NATA 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of NATA Exam 2022||First Test Dates||Second Test Dates||Third Test Dates|
|Release of notification||Apr 2022||Apr 2022||Apr 2022|
|Release of NATA application form 2022||08 Apr 2022||08 Apr 2022||08 Apr 2022|
|Last date to apply at nata.in|
28 May 2022
|24 Jun 2022 (11:59 PM)||24 Jul 2022 (11:59 PM)|
|Candidate Correction window||19 May 2022 (10:30 am) |
to 23 May 2022 (11:59 pm)
|22 Jun 2022 (10:30 am) |
to 24 Jun 2022 (11:59 pm)
|22 Jul 2022 (10:30 am) |
to 24 Jul 2022 (11:59 pm)
|NATA admit card 2022 release date||07 Jun 2022||04 Jul 2022||04 Aug 2022|
|NATA 2022 exam date||12 June 2022||07 July 2022||07 August 2022|
|Session 1 Timings||10.00 a.m. to 1.00 pm||10.00 a.m. to 1.00 pm||10.00 a.m. to 1.00 pm|
|Session 2 Timings||2.30 pm to 5.30 pm||2.30 pm to 5.30 pm||2.30 pm to 5.30 pm|
|Issuance of answer key||TBA|
|NATA 2022 result date and time||20 Jun 2022||15 Jul 2022||16 Aug 2022|
Candidates must keep checking nata.in for any changes in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture dates.
Important Downloads and Official Links
- 12 Jun – Press Note for successful conduction of NATA 2022 First Test
- 24 May – Public Notice For Extension Of Registration Date Of First NATA Test
- 11 May – NATA 2022 Public Notice
NATA Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the NATA Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||NATA 2022|
|Full Form||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Exam Organizing Body||Council of Architecture (COA)|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Type of Exam||Architecture entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through NATA||B.Arch|
|Colleges in which admission is through NATA||Architecture colleges in India|
|Number of times NATA will be held in 2022||Three (3) times|
|Which score will be considered?||In case a candidate appears for 2 Tests, best of the 2 scores shall be the valid score. |
In the case of 3 attempts, valid score shall be average of the 2 best scores.
|Mode of Exam||Computer-based aptitude test|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Types of Questions||Multiple-Choice type (MCQ), Multiple Select type (MSQ), Preferential Choice type (PCQ) and Numerical Answer type (NAQ) and Match the following type (MFQ)|
|Total Number of Questions||125 Questions|
|Max Marks in Exam||200 Marks|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Class 12th|
NATA 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of NATA 2022 is issued by Council of Architecture for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of NATA admit card 2022 is as per decision of COA. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the NATA hall ticket at nata.in.
- How to download NATA admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of National Aptitude Test in Architecture, candidates need to access the NATA 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
NATA 2022 Application Form Correction
The candidate can fill up all details correctly, check a preview of the application before submitting the same online. Candidates is provided only one opportunity to correct their personal details
NATA 2022 First Test Press Release
Candidates can check the press release regarding successful conduction of NATA 2022 first test from below image or Download notice PDF.
NATA 2022 Syllabus
The COA releases the syllabus of National Aptitude Test in Architecture. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Architecture exam. The NATA syllabus is as follows.
NATA 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of NATA 2022 is as follows.
- Mode: COA will hold the National Aptitude Test in Architecture as Computer Based Test mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 3 hours.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – Multiple-Choice type (MCQ), Multiple Select type (MSQ), Preferential Choice type (PCQ) and Numerical Answer type (NAQ) and Match the following type (MFQ).
- Language of question paper: The NATA question paper 2022 will be in these languages – languages.
- There will be 1 mark, 2 mark, 3 mark questions
NATA 2022 Attempts
There will be three tests of NATA 2022 for this year.
Appearing in second or third test is not mandatory and is purely at the discretion of the applicants. Candidates can register themselves for either of the Tests OR for all Tests by filling in the application form appropriately.
NATA 2022 Application Form
The application form of NATA 2022 is released by COA.
NATA 2022 registration – In order to apply for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture, candidates must first do registration at nata.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for NATA 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website nata.in.
- Then do registration for the NATA exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the NATA 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the NATA online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Council of Architecture.
Subscribe and Follow Aglasem for NATA 2022 Latest News
NATA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of NATA exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Educational qualification – Candidates can appear in this exam after class 12th.
Subjects – Candidates who have completed their 10 + 2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or 10+ 3 Diploma with Mathematics as subject of study can appear for NATA 2022. Candidates appearing for 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects of study or 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics in the current year may also provisionally appear for NATA 2022.
The eligibility for admission to 1st year of 5-year B.Arch. Degree program for the academic session 2022- 2023 shall be as per CoA (Minimum Standards of Architectural Education) Regulations, 2020. The eligibility in terms of Regulations, 2020 is as follows: No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50 per cent. Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also at least 50 per cent. marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50 per cent. marks in aggregate.
For complete eligibility criteria, refer to official website nata.in and information brochure.
NATA 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the NATA answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many Architecture entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of NATA exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – COA releases the official answer key of NATA 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from nata.in.
NATA 2022 Result
The result of NATA 2022 is declared by the Council of Architecture as per the result date and time decided by them.
- NATA 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for NATA 2022 is decided by COA. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check National Aptitude Test in Architecture result is made available on the official website nata.in.
- How to check NATA 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website nata.in and click on the relevant NATA result / score card 2022 link.
- Then, for NATA 2022 scorecard, login with login id and password.
Qualifying marks is 70 out of 200.
COUNCIL OF ARCHITECTURE
India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, 1st Floor,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 India
Email: [email protected]
Help Desk Phone: 08045549467
Qs 1. What is NATA exam?
Qs 2. How can I apply for NATA 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit nata.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for NATA exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the NATA exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is nata.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.