NATA 2018 Result – Candidates can download NATA 2018 Scorecard now. The marks of NATA were sent to the candidates on June 04, via e-mail. However, the scorecard of NATA is now available for download at learning.tcsionhub.in. There will be no re-evaluation of scores. The candidates will be able to download the scorecard of NATA 2018 by accessing the link on this page and by entering app seq number and password. It is an important document, which will not be e-mailed to the candidates. Candidates can check more details about NATA Result and NATA 2018 Scorecard from this page.
NATA 2018 Result
Within a week after the examination, the response sheet of the candidates was released. It was only released for the Part A of the examination. In it, the subject wise marks of the candidates have been announced. The response for the Part B will not be released. Now, the score and merit of the candidates will be released. Check the schedule for NATA 2018 Result from below.
|Date of Examination||29 Apr 2018 (10.30 am to 1.30 pm)|
|The response sheet of NATA released on||16 May 2018|
|Declaration of NATA 2018 Result|
|Downloading of NATA 2018 Scorecard||07 Jun 2018|
Result: Click Here to check NATA 2018 Result and download the scorecard.
How to Check NATA 2018 Scorecard?
In order to check and download the result of NATA 2018, the candidates will have to follow the steps below:
- Click on the link provided on this page.
- A new window, as shown below, will open.
- In the provided space, enter App Seq Number and Password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Check and download your NATA 2018 Result.
Candidates will have to download and save NATA Result 2018. It will be required during admission and CoA will not post any scorecard for the candidates.
How will NATA 2018 Result be Available?
The NATA 2018 result will be released as:
- Marks obtained in each section.
- Marks out of 200.
- Candidate’s Pass / Fail status.
NATA 2018 Score, Merit, and Percentile Score
The components of NATA 2018 Result will be determined as below:
NATA 2018 Score – To calculate the score of the candidates the marking scheme will be used. However, the drawing section is subjective in nature and the marks in this section will be provided after analyzing various factors. The score will be allocated to all the candidates. However, only those candidates will be termed qualified who will manage to score more than the cutoff. The NATA 2018 cutoff score will be announced after the declaration of result on June 04, 2018
NATA 2018 Percentile Score – The authority will also normalize the score in order to ensure correct merit position of the candidates for admission.
NATA 2018 Merit – Candidates, who will score more than the cutoff of NATA will be considered for merit allocation. The higher the score of the candidates, the better will be the merit allocated to the candidates.
Tie Breaking in NATA 2018
The inter-se-merit in NATA is done quite clearly. While allocating the merit to the candidates, the tie might arise. To break it, following method is used:
- The marks in mathematics will be considered. The candidate who posses more marks in Maths will be allocated higher rank.
- If the tie is not broken, then the candidate who will have less wrong answers in Maths will be given higher rank.
- Even then the rank exists then the marks in Aptitude Test will be checked.
- If the tie still prevails then the one with less wrong answers in Aptitude Test will get the higher rank.
- Lastly, to break the tie age will be considered and the elder candidates will be given better rank.
NATA 2018 Cutoff
The result of NATA is prepared on the basis of NATA 2018 cutoff. The cutoff is used to delimit the candidates.
The cutoff of NATA 2018 is as follows:
|Part||NATA 2018 Cutoff Percentage||NATA 2018 Cutoff Marks|
|A||25%||30 marks out of 120|
|B||25%||20 marks out of 80|
|Overall||Will be based on post-exam statistics.|
The candidates can check the NATA 2018 closing rank of various institutes from below:
|College||Category||Maximum Rank||Merit Marks|
|CEPT University- Faculty of Architecture||General (Gujarat board)||10026||74.05|
|SC (Gujarat board)||10222||66.69|
|ST (Gujarat board)||11451||51.3|
|SEBC (Gujarat board)||10264||65.78|
|M.S. University of Baroda- Department of Architecture||General (Gujarat board)||10044||72.4|
|SC (Gujarat board)||10337||64.23|
|ST (Gujarat board)||11132||54.66|
|SEBC (Gujarat board)||10152||68.05|
|Vadodara Design Academy, School of Architecture||General (Gujarat board)||10708||59.2|
|SC (Gujarat board)||11615||48.68|
|Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology||General (Gujarat board)||10205||62.95|
|SC (Gujarat board)||10611||60.15|
|ST (Gujarat board)||11628||48.46|
|SEBC (Gujarat board)||10813||57.9|
|Sarvajanik College of Engineering and Technology||General (Gujarat board)||10151||68.05|
|SC (Gujarat board)||11607||48.9|
|ST (Gujarat board)||11668||47.42|
|SEBC (Gujarat board)||10460||62.25|
Details in NATA 2018 Scorecard
The downloaded result will function as the scorecard of NATA 2018. It will contain the following details:
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Marks in Section Section
- Total Marks
- Merit Secured
- Percentile Marks
Re-evaluation of NATA 2018 Result
There is no provision of re-checking of the NATA 2018 result. However, Last year the candidates had the option to request for re-checking of the Response Sheet with a minimal online payment. The conducting body (COA) will upload the response sheet of candidates before announcing the result. It will only be available for the Part-A of the examination. Further updates regarding the re-evaluation of the answers will be updates on this page as per the official announcement by the exam conducting body.
About NATA 2018
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level examination. Council of Architecture (CoA) conducts the exam to measure the aptitude of the candidate for Architecture filed. The test is designed to analyze candidate’s critical thinking, observation skills, aesthetic sensitivity, and sense of proportion.
The candidate who will qualify as per the NATA 2018 Result will get admission in some of the best Architecture colleges of India, few of which are listed below.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- CEPT University
- Dignity College of Architecture
- Rizvi College of Architecture
- Chandigarh College of Architecture
- Vastu Kala Academy College of Architecture, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
- Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam
- Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
- Chitkara University, Patiala
- Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore