NATA Syllabus 2022 has been released by CoA. Before exam, all students look for NATA 2022 syllabus pdf to know what to study. To ace NATA exam, you too should study all topics in its syllabus given below. National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2022) is a National level Architecture entrance exam; conducted by COA for admission to B.Arch in Architecture colleges in India.
NATA Syllabus 2022
The syllabus of NATA 2022 is as per Council of Architecture (COA).NATA 2022 Syllabus Download
Subscribe and Follow Aglasem for NATA 2022 Syllabus and Other Study Material
NATA 2022 Exam Pattern
125 questions have to be answered in 180 minutes.
Type of Questions in NATA 2022
The aptitude test of NATA may comprise following type of questions
- Multiple-Choice type (MCQ),
- Multiple Select type (MSQ),
- Preferential Choice type (PCQ)
- Numerical Answer type (NAQ)
- Match the following type (MFQ)
Marking Scheme in NATA Exam
The questions will carry 1 mark, 2 marks or 3 marks
Language of NATA 2022 Question Paper
The medium of Aptitude test will be essentially English language. Some questions may be in regional languages also.
Important topics in NATA Syllabus 2022
The aptitude of the candidate will be assessed using some or all of the following techniques:
- Diagrammatic Reasoning – Tests the ability of logical reasoning, using diagrams and scenarios
- Numerical Reasoning – Tests mathematical ability through simple problems
- Verbal Reasoning – Assesses the ability to assess verbal logic.
- Inductive Reasoning – Tests the ability to see patterns and analyse given data
- Situational Judgment – Tests problem-solving ability.
- Logical Reasoning – Tests ability to recognise patterns, sequences or relationships between shapes and imagery.
- Abstract Reasoning – Will assess general knowledge, and ability to utilise knowledge in new situations.
Questions could be asked in various topics that assess candidates on basic concepts in the following
- language and interpretation,
- elements and principles of design,
- aesthetic sensitivity,
- colour theory,
- lateral thinking and logical reasoning,
- visual perception and cognition,
- graphics and imagery,
- building anatomy and architectural vocabulary,
- basic techniques of building construction and knowledge of material,
- general knowledge and current affairs
Topics in NATA Syllabus may not be limited to those outlined.
NATA Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|Aspect of NATA Syllabus 2022||Details|
|Name of exam||NATA|
|Full form of exam name||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Event of NATA 2022 exam||Syllabus|
|Official Body for exam and NATA 2022 syllabus||COA|
|Full form of organization||Council of Architecture|
|Scope of NATA syllabus||National|
|Exam Type||Architecture Entrance Exam|
|Courses for which NATA syllabus is to be studied||B.Arch|
|Official website for NATA syllabus 2022||nata.in|
Books To Prepare NATA Syllabus 2022
Students should refer to the following to prepare for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
- Textbooks of qualifying exam
- Architecture entrance exams reference books to study theory concepts of NATA syllabus 2022
- Reference books to practice MCQs based on syllabus of NATA.
- Previous Year Question Papers of NATA
- Reference books with sample papers, model papers, mock tests for NATA exam.
Some of the recommended books can be found on amazon by the exam name. However you can also ask your teachers and mentors to suggest you books best suited to you as well.
Qs. What is the NATA 2022 syllabus?
Ans. The syllabus of National Aptitude Test in Architecture defines the important topics from which questions will be asked in the NATA 2022 question paper.
Qs. Who sets the NATA syllabus?
Ans. The exam conducting body, and/or organization regulating the course admission sets it. The Council of Architecture (COA) is conducting NATA 2022.
Qs. When should I start preparing the syllabus of NATA 2022?
Ans. You should ideally start preparing the National Aptitude Test in Architecture syllabus at least 1 year before hand. However, if you decided today to take the NATA 2022, then you should start preparing from today.
Qs. How can I study the NATA exam syllabus without coaching?
Ans. You should read all your qualifying exam study material to prepare the NATA syllabus. In addition you should use NATA 2022 reference books to study tricky portions. Also, practice MCQs from NATA 2022 MCQ books. And finally solve NATA previous year question papers, sample papers, model papers. This way you can prepare the NATA syllabus with self studies!
If you have any queries on NATA Syllabus 2022, then please ask in comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.