NATA 2018 Admit card will be released on April 2, 2018. Council of Architecture (COA) will issue NATA admit card at www.nata.nic.in. It will contain the important details regarding the entrance examination such as date, time and venue of examination. The applicants who had successfully registered themselves and paid the application fee will be able to download the admit card.
Candidates need to download the NATA admit card by entering the login credentials and must take a printout of it to retain it till the admission procedure completes. Along with the admit card, an examination roll number will also be generated for each candidate. Applicants must note that the print out of the Confirmation page will not provide admittance to the Test Centre to take the examination and you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the valid admit card and identity proof.
NATA 2018 Admit Card
The admit card of NATA 2018 will be made available on as per following schedule. Candidates need to bring it for the aptitude test. The aptitude test shall contain the questions in 2 parts i.e., Part A and Part B. Candidates will get 3 Hours to complete the test. There will be 60 questions from Mathematics and General Aptitude in Part A and 2 questions in Part B.
|Release of Information Brochure||03 Jan 2018|
|Availability of Online Application Form NATA 2018||16 Jan 2018|
|Registration ends||02 Mar 2018|
|Download of NATA 2018 Admit Card||02 Apr 2018|
|Date of Examination||29 Apr 2018 (Sunday)
(10.30 am to 1.30 pm)
|Declaration of Result||01 Jun 2018|
Admit Card: Admit card can be downloaded at nata.nic.in.
Instructions for exam
Candidates must secure in accordance with the qualifying criteria set up by the council. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center without the valid Admit card. All the entrants are advised to carry the photo Identity card such as Pan Card/ Voter ID card/ Aadhar Card, Driving Licence to the examination hall, which will be needed for the identity verification. Candidates are advised to follow the given instructions-
- The examination hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the Aptitude test. Therefore candidates must reach 30 minutes before at the center.
- The candidates must carry a valid identity card and the other required things such as a pen, pencil, etc for the Part-B Drawing exam.
- The candidates must bring the copy of the admit card along with the Identical one copy of (a) Original photograph (same as uploaded) and (b) One photo identity card e.g. Voter Card, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence to the examination hall.
- If not found authentic the candidature for NATA- 2018 will be canceled and Admit Card to take the examination will not be issued.
- The print out of the Confirmation page will not provide admittance to the Test Centre.
- Candidates are advised to retain their admit cards carefully in secured place in undamaged condition in all respects till the completion of admission procedure.
NATA 2018 Test Centers
The test centers for the Aptitude test will be allotted according to the choice filled by the candidate at the time of filing the application form. The venue of the examination hall will be indicated through the individual’s Admit card. The list of the centers is given below and also on the official website of NATA. No request to change the allocated center will be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates are advised to reach the examination centers on time as mentioned on the respective admit card of NATA 2018.
Following is the list of examination cities.
How to Download NATA 2018 Admit Card?
For each applicant, an admit card will be generated by the council which will work as a hall ticket in the examination center. The eligible candidates will be able to download the admit card of NATA 2018 from the official website of NATA at nata.nic.in from April 02, 2018. An examination roll number will also be generated along with the admit card. The applicants will need the Application number and password to download the admit card. The steps to download admit card is given below.
- Visit the official website of NATA 2018 at nata.nic.in
- Now select NATA 2018 in Application Form column.
- Click on “Download the Admit Card for NATA 2018” tab and enter the Application Number.
- Now candidates must enter their password.
- After the password candidate must enter the security pin received on the registered email id.
- After that Click on the “Sign in” button and download the admit card.
- Candidates must take a printout of it and should retain it till the admissions.
NATA 2018 Exam
An aptitude test of total 200 Marks will be conducted to evaluate the skills and knowledge of the Applicant related to architecture. It will constitute of 2 parts i.e., part A and part B. In part, A questions related to Mathematics and General Aptitude will be covered. Whereas Part B will be a Drawing test of 90 minutes in which 2 questions will be included.The National Aptitude Test in Architecture will be scheduled in the following given manner.
|Date of examination||Subject||Marks of Examination|
|29 Apr 2018 (Sunday)
(10.30 am to 1.30 pm)
|Part A (First 90 minutes)
General Aptitude (MCQ)
|Total- 120 marks
20X2 = 40 Marks (Online)
40X2 = 80 Marks (Online)
|Part-B (Last 90 minutes)
Drawings (TWO SETS) in A4 Size paper
|Total- 80 marks
2X 40 = 80 Marks
The drawing test of NATA 2018 will be of total 80 marks, in which 2 questions will be asked. In the drawing test following points will be taken into consideration:
- Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same.
- Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings
- The sense of perspective drawing.
- Combining and composing given three-dimensional elements to form a building or structural form
- Creating an interesting two-dimensional composition using given shapes and forms.
- Creating visual harmony using colors in given composition.
- Understanding of scale and proportions.
- Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.