|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
NATA 2018 Admit card will be issued by Council of Agriculture (COA). The admit card shall contain the important details regarding the entrance examination such as Date, Time and Venue of examination. The applicants who successfully register themselves and will pay the application fee will be able to receive the admit card. It will be made available on the official website of NATA 2018 at nata.nic.in. The admit card will be issued 1 month prior to the commencement of examination. Candidates need to download the admit card by entering the login credentials and should take a printout of it and retain it till the admissions. Along with the admit card, an Examination Roll Number will also be generated for each candidate.
The admit card of NATA 2018 will be made available in the 4th week of March 2018. However, the aptitude test will be held in the 2nd week of April 2018. The aptitude test shall contain the questions in 2 parts i.e., Part A and Part B. Candidates will get 3 Hours to complete the test. There will be 60 questions from Mathematics and General Aptitude in Part A and 2 questions in Part B. Candidates must secure in accordance with the cutoff marks set up by the council. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center without the valid Admit card. All the entrants are advised to carry the photo Identity card such as Pan Card/ Voter ID card/ Aadhar Card, Driving Licence to the examination hall, which will be needed for the identity verification.
Expected Dates for NATA 2018
The tentative date for the issuance of admit card and other expected and important dates are given below in the table:
|Registration ends||2nd week of February 2018|
|Download of NATA 2018 Admit Card||4th week of March 2018|
|Date of Examination||2nd week of April 2018|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of June 2018|
Things to be carried at Examination Centre
The examination hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the Aptitude test. Therefore candidates must reach 30 minutes before at the center. The candidates must carry the following identity papers and important things in the examination hall:
- Admit card of NATA 2018
- Identical one copy of (a) Original photograph (same as uploaded) and (b) One photo identity card i.e., Voter Card/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence.
- Black / Blue Ball Point Pen, pencil, eraser, color pencils
- Candidates must bring the cardboard or a clipboard, on which nothing should be written.
Test Centers for NATA 2018
The test centers for the Aptitude test will be allotted according to the choice filled by the candidate at the time of filing the application form. The venue of the examination hall will be indicated through the individual’s Admit card. The list of the centers is given on the official website of NATA. No request to change the allocated center will be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates are advised to reach the examination centers on time as mentioned on the respective admit card of NATA 2018.
Aptitude Test Pattern
An aptitude test of total 200 Marks will be conducted to evaluate the skills and knowledge of the entrant related to architecture. It will constitute of 2 parts i.e., part A and part B. In part, A questions related to Mathematics and General Aptitude will be covered. Whereas Part B will be a Drawing test of 90 minutes in which 2 questions will be included.The National Aptitude Test in Architecture will be scheduled in the following given manner.
|Expected date of examination||Subject||Marks of Examination|
|In the month of April 2018||Part A (First 90 minutes)
General Aptitude (MCQ)
|Total- 120 marks
20X2 = 40 Marks
40X2 = 80 Marks
|Part-B (Last 90 minutes)
Drawings (TWO SETS) in A4 Size paper
|Total- 80 marks
2X 40 = 80 Marks
The question paper will be in English language only. No marks will be deducted for wrong answers, but it will be penalized in case of tie breaking.
Instructions for the Drawing Test (part B)
The drawing test of NATA 2018 will be of total 80 marks, in which 2 questions will be asked. In the drawing test following points will be taken into consideration:
- Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same.
- Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings
- The sense of perspective drawing.
- Combining and composing given three-dimensional elements to form a building or structural form
- Creating interesting two-dimensional composition using given shapes and forms
- Creating visual harmony using colors in given composition
- Understanding of scale and proportions
- Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences
Note- The Aptitude test will be examined by more than one examiner independently. The part B, drawing test will be examined on the basis of the candidate’s drawing, imagination, sense of proportion and Observation skills and the sense of color and composition.
Download here – Click here to download NATA 2018 Admit Card.
How to Obtain NATA 2018 Admit Card
For each applicant, an admit card will be generated by the council which will work as a hall ticket in the examination center. The eligible candidates will be able to download the admit card of NATA 2018 from the official website of NATA at nata.nic.in, once it is available. An examination roll number will also be generated along with the admit card. The applicants will need the Application number and password to download the admit card. The steps to download it are given below:
Steps to download NATA Admit Card 2018
The following steps are as per NATA 2017.
- Visit the official website of NATA 2018 at nata.nic.in
- Now select NATA 2018 in Application Form column.
- Click on “Download the Admit Card for NATA 2018” tab and enter the Application Number.
- Now candidates must enter their password.
- After the password ,enter the security pin.
- After that Click on the “Sign in” button and download the admit card.
- Candidates must take a printout of it and should retain it till the admissions.