NATA 2020 Admit Card – The Council of Architecture (COA) releases the NATA 2020 Admit Card online at the official website – nata.in. Candidates have to login with their Application Number and Password to download the NATA Admit Card 2020. The expected release date of the Admit card is the 1st week of Apr 2020 for First exam. It is mandatory to carry the print out of the NATA Admit Card to the exam centre along with a valid Id proof. Details like exam centre, roll number of the candidate etc. Learn more about the NATA 2020 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from this page.
NATA 2020 Admit Card
Since NATA was conducted twice in the previous year, COA released the Admit Card separately for each Exam on the official website. The Admit Card should be kept safely. The exam centre won’t allow the candidate to enter if his/ her admit card is found distorted. Check out the important dates related to NATA 2020 Admit Card below:
|NATA 2020 Admit Card||April Session||July Session|
|Release date of the NATA 2020 Admit card||1st week of Apr 2020||4th week of Jun 2020|
|NATA 2020 Exam Date||2nd week of Apr 2020||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Declaration of NATA 2020 Result||1st week of May 2020||3rd week of Jul 2020|
Download Admit Card Here: Candidates can download the NATA 2020 Admit card as per the schedule at nata.in.
How to retrieve NATA 2020 login credentials, if forgot
If you forget your login credentials, then you follow the steps below to retain it back:
- Open the official website from the link given on this page.
- Click on the link for Downloading NATA 2020 Admit Card
- The login portal will open up. Now click on the ‘Forgot Application Number/ Password’ button as shown in the picture below:
- A new window will open up. You have to enter your Name, Date of birth, Mobile Number, Email Id, Security Question & Answer (as selected during the registration process).
- After you click on the ‘Find’ button, your Application Number/ Password will display on the next window.
How to Download the NATA 2020 Admit Card?
Follow the steps below to your Download the NATA 2020 Admit Card:
- Click on the link provided on this page.
- The official website will open up.
- Click on the link to Download NATA 2020 Admit card.
- The login page will open up. Now login your Application Number, Password and Captcha as shown in the picture below:
- Your Admit Card will display on the next window.
- Download the Admit Card and take its multiple printouts.
- Keep the Admit Card safe until the admission process is over.
NATA 2020 Admit Card Details
Before you download your Admit card, you must check all the details on it carefully. The following details are mentioned in the NATA 2020 Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Exam date and Time
- Address of the Exam centre
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- PwD Status
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- NATA 2020 Roll Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- General Instructions regarding the exam
Things to Carry to NATA 2020 Exam Centre
The exam is held in two parts. Part A is an Online Test and Part B is pen and pencil test. So the candidates are required to carry the following things to the exam centre:
- NATA 2020 Admit Card
- Any of the valid Id proof for verification process – Voter Card/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence.
- Pen, pencils, eraser, color pencils (No water/oil color or crayon).
- A cardboard or a clipboard on which nothing is written, so that the candidates have no difficulty in taking the drawing test even if the tables provided in the examination room/hall do have smooth surface.
What not to Carry to NATA 2020 Exam Centre?
Candidates are not allowed to carry the following things to the exam hall:
- Any text material, printed or written, bits of paper or any material other than listed above.
- Mobile phones, bluetooth devices, calculators, slide rulers, log tables and electronic watches with facilities of calculator.
NATA 2020 Exam Schedule
Candidates can check out the exam schedule for the April Session and July Session as per last year’s information brochure:
|Exam Session||Exam Date||Exam Timing|
|April Session||2nd week of Apr 2020||Part A – 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.Part B – 11:15 a.m. to 1:00 p.m|
|July Session||1st week of Jul 2020||Part A – 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.Part B – 11:15 a.m. to 1:00 p.m|
NATA 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check out the NATA 2020 Exam Pattern below:
- Duration of the exam: The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Mode of the exam: Part A of the exam is an Online Test and Part B is a Pen and Pencil Test (Drawing Test).
- Language of the Question paper: English only.
- Type of Questions: Part A has Multiple Choice Based Questions and Part B has 2 practical questions and the candidate has to draw the answers on an A4 size sheet.
- Total No. of Parts in the exam: There are two parts in the exam – Part A and Part B.
- Total Number of Marks: 200 Marks
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 2 marks and there is no negative marking.
Distribution of Marks and Questions in each Part of NATA 2020 is as follows:
|Parts of the NATA 2020 Question Paper||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|Mathematics (Part A)||20 Questions||40 Marks|
|General Aptitude (Part B)||40 Questions||80 Marks|
|Drawing (Part B)||2 Questions (40 marks each question).||80 Marks|
NATA 2020 Important Exam Day Instructions
It is important that you should bring all the relevant documents and know the rules set up by the council for the examination. Preparing for the exam will all go waste if you will not bring the print out of your NATA Admit Card. Along with it, you also have to carry a valid photo Identity card in original such as Pan Card/ Voter ID card/ Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence. Further important instructions are as follows:
- Candidates must reach the exam centre at 8 a.m sharp as the candidates won’t be allowed after 9:45 a.m.
- Carry all the important documents and things at the Exam centre.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the exam hall/ seat without special permission of the centre incharge.
- Do not create any disturbance in the Exam hall.
- Do not carry the prohibited things to the exam hall.
- The candidates must bring the copy of the admit card along with the Identical one copy of (a) Original photograph (same as uploaded) and (b) One photo identity card e.g. Voter Card, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence to the examination hall.
- You should carry a valid identity card and the other required things such as a pen, pencil, etc for the Part-B Drawing exam.
About NATA 2020
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), is conducted by the Council of Architecture since the year 2006. It is a National Level Entrance Exam conducted at various test centres all over India. The exam is mandatory for all the eligible candidates who want to get admission into B.Arch programme at all recognized Institutions of India. The mode of the exam is both Online and Offline. The exam consists of two parts – Part A and Part B. Part A has 120 MCQs which has to be answered in the span of 1 hour. Part B has 2 practical questions related to drawing which has to be drawn in the span of 2 hours.
The candidates who qualified the exam can appear for the admission into B.Arch as per their preferred institutions. CoA has decided to conduct the exam twice in a year as per the last year’s exam session. All the information related to the exam releases on the official website. Candidates can apply for NATA 2020 via Online mode only as per the schedule.
NATA 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can refer to the Information Brochure of NATA examination to check the release date of the Admit Card for the same.
Ans : Council of Architecture (CoA) releases NATA Admit Card for all the registered candidates. It is released on the official website, which is nata.in.
Ans : Candidates must go to the NATA examination center along with their Admit Card, an original passport size photograph and a valid Photo ID Proof.
Ans : Candidates must go to the NATA Examination Center along with a hard copy of their Admit Card as they will have to produce it to the invigilator before entering the examination hall.
Ans : If candidates find any type of discrepancy in their NATA Admit Card then they must contact the authorities immediately.
Ans : Candidates can download their NATA Admit Card from the official site and then print it for getting a hard copy of the same.
Ans : Candidates can download the NATA Admit Card any number of times.
Ans : Candidates must report to the NATA examination center 2 hours prior to the timings of the examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.