Council of Architecture (CoA) has released NATA 2018 Admit Card on April 17, on 04:40 pm. The admit card of NATA 2018 has been released on the NATA Candidate Login. The candidates can use the link below to download it. App seq No and Password is required to download the admit card of NATA. Candidates will have to download it and carry on the exam day. National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2018 will be held on April 29, 2018. It is important to carry it as a hardcopy, with the required documents. Check how to download NATA 2018 Admit Card, important documents, and more details here.
NATA 2018 Admit Card
COA has been conducting the National Aptitude Test in Architecture since 2006. However, this year a significant new change has been introduced. NATA 2018 is going to be held as a one-day online examination all over the country, which will comprise of two parts, Part A comprises of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to be answered online and Part B is paper based drawing. Check the revised date for issuance of NATA 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket in the table below.
|Download of NATA 2018 Admit Card|
|NATA 2018 exam date||29 Apr 2018 (Sunday)
(10.30 am to 1.30 pm)
Admit Card: Click Here to download NATA 2018 Admit Card.
How to Download NATA 2018 Admit Card?
For each applicant, an admit card will be generated by the council which will work as a hall ticket in the examination center. The steps to download the admit card are very simple. Just follow the instructions as given below.
- Click on the direct link which will be given on this page.
- It will lead you to the login portal, which will look as shown below:
- Now, enter the login details such as App seq No and Password.
- Click on ‘Login’ button.
- Finally, the candidates must take a printout of it and should retain it till the admissions.
Documents to be Carried with NATA 2018 Admit Card?
With the NATA 2018 Admit Card, the candidates will also have to carry the following documents:
- Valid Photo ID
The specification for the photograph is that it should be the same as that uploaded in the application form and must be a clear one. The valid ID candidates can be Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. Candidates will have to carry the admit card in original.
Following documents will not be accepted as valid ID proof:
- A temporary ID proof.
- A temporary driving license.
- An Expired ID Proof.
- ID issued by an employer
- ID issued by notary officer
- Debit or credit cards
Important Instructions For The Exam
It is important that you should bring all the relevant documents and know the rules set up by the council for the examination. Preparing for the exam will all go waste if you will not bring the print out of your NATA Admit Card. Along with it, you also have to carry a valid photo Identity card in original such as Pan Card/ Voter ID card/ Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence. Further important instructions are as follows:
- You must reach the examination center 30 minutes before the time given on the NATA Admit Card 2018. Any latecomers will not be given permission to enter the exam center so it is advisable to come early.
- You should carry a valid identity card and the other required things such as a pen, pencil, etc for the Part-B Drawing exam.
- The candidates must bring the copy of the admit card along with the Identical one copy of (a) Original photograph (same as uploaded) and (b) One photo identity card e.g. Voter Card, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence to the examination hall.
- You should not throw away your NATA Admit Card, as it will be required at the later stages of admission process such as counselling. Further, there is no provision of issuing any duplicate admit card so preserve the original one till the completion of admission procedure.
NATA 2018 Test Centers
The test centers for the Aptitude test will be allotted according to the choice filled by the candidate at the time of filing the application form. The venue of the examination hall will be indicated through the individual’s Admit card. The list of the centers is given below and also on the official website of NATA. No request to change the allocated center will be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates are advised to reach the examination centers on time as mentioned on the respective admit card of NATA 2018.
Following is the list of examination cities.
NATA 2018 Exam
An aptitude test of total 200 Marks will be conducted to evaluate the skills and knowledge of the Applicant related to architecture. It will constitute of 2 parts i.e., part A and part B. In part, A questions related to Mathematics and General Aptitude will be covered. Whereas Part B will be a Drawing test of 90 minutes in which 2 questions will be included.The National Aptitude Test in Architecture will be scheduled in the following given manner.
|Date of examination||Subject||Marks of Examination|
|29 Apr 2018 (Sunday)
(10.30 am to 1.30 pm)
|Part A (First 90 minutes)
General Aptitude (MCQ)
|Total- 120 marks
20X2 = 40 Marks (Online)
40X2 = 80 Marks (Online)
|Part-B (Last 90 minutes)
Drawings (TWO SETS) in A4 Size paper
|Total- 80 marks
2X 40 = 80 Marks
The drawing test of NATA 2018 will be of total 80 marks, in which 2 questions will be asked. In the drawing test following points will be taken into consideration:
- Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same.
- Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings
- The sense of perspective drawing.
- Combining and composing given three-dimensional elements to form a building or structural form
- Creating an interesting two-dimensional composition using given shapes and forms.
- Creating visual harmony using colors in given composition.
- Understanding of scale and proportions.
- Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
NATA 2018 is scheduled to be held on April 29, 2018. It is an entrance examination, conducted for B.Arch and B.Plan admission in India. The exam is held is held in offline mode and if of 200 marks. In it, the questions are asked from Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Drawing.