ACPC Architecture Admission 2020 – For the admission in the first year of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) in Govt., Grant in aid & Self Financed Institutes in Gujarat State on state quota, out state quota of all Institutes and management quota, surrendered seats of Self Finance Institutes, Govt of Gujarat will decide to carry out web-based online admission process for the academic year 2020-21. The eligible candidate will need to register online through the internet as per the details are given below. Candidates can check the complete information of APCP Architecture Admission 2020 for the B.Arch application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
ACPC Architecture Admission 2020 for B.Arch.
Candidates seeking admission in B.Arch course will have to fill their application form in online mode from the official website www.jacpcldce.ac.in on or before the last date. All the vacant seat shall be filled on the basis of Merit.
The expected Schedule for the ACPC Architecture Admission 2020 for B.Arch is given below.
|Online Registration starts on||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Online Registration closes on||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit list||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Declaration of First Allotment List||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Declaration of Second Allotment List||1st week of Aug 2020|
Online Registration will start on the official website www.gujacpc.nic.in or on the link that will be provided below. Please note that after the due date, the candidate shall not be allowed to register online. The direct link to fill the application form will also provided below.
For online registration, you need the following documents:
- Latest HSC Mark Sheet
- Valid NATA-2019 Scorecard
As per last year details the eligibility criteria for taking admission in B.Arch 2020 is as follows:
- Bachelor of Architecture Course, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed by Council of Architecture (CoA),
- Bachelor of Construction Technology Course, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer as an optional subject.
- Bachelor of Interior Design Course, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology /
Computers as an optional subject.
- Bachelor of Architecture and Interior Design, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with minimum eligibility criteria and have a valid score in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
A candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/SEBC category) in aggregate.
Reservation of Seats
The following seat reservation is according to last year:
For the purpose of admission, the seats shall be reserved for the candidates who are of Gujarat origin and falling under the following categories and in following proportion, namely:-
- Scheduled Castes – 7 %
- Scheduled Tribes – 15%
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, including Widows and orphan of any caste – 27 %
- Unreserved Economically Weaker Section – 10%
A candidate seeking admission on reserved seat shall be required to produce a Certificate of inclusion in the concerned category: Provided that the candidate belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes shall be required to produce a certificate to the effect of noninclusion in Creamy Layer in addition to the Caste certificate.
No caste certificate shall be valid unless it is duly stamped, signed and issued by the authority empowered by the Government of Gujarat.
No certificate to the effect of non-inclusion in Creamy Layer shall be valid unless it is duly stamped, signed and issued by the authority empowered by the Government of Gujarat. Such certificate shall have been issued on or after the 1st April of the academic year in which the candidate is seeking admission.
The admission of a candidate of a reserved category on a reserved seat shall be valid subject to the verification of the caste certificate issued to him by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf. In case the caste certificate is found to be invalid on verification, he shall not have the right to claim his admission on the reserved seat and if he has already been granted admission, such admission shall be canceled. Admission of such candidate may be continued in case of availability of vacant unreserved seats, subject to the condition of eligibility of merit.
As according to last year the admission procedure is as given:
The admission procedure under para ( A ) of rule 13 shall be off campus online in the following manner, namely:-
- The Admission Committee shall prepare merit lists of the eligible candidates who have applied under sub-rule (1) of rule 13, after verification of the documents submitted under clause (5) of para (A) of rule 13.
- The merit lists shall be displayed on the website of the Admission Committee and by such other means, as the Admission Committee may consider convenient.
- The Admission Committee shall publish the Schedule of online counseling program on its website, by an advertisement in the prominent newspapers widely circulated in the State and by such other means, as it may consider convenient.
- The candidate shall be required to indicate his order of choices of courses and colleges or institutions, online. Allotment of seats shall be made on the basis of merit, category of the candidate and availability of seats. The allotment of seats shall be published on the website of the Committee. The candidates are required to obtain the print out of the Information Letter and bank fee receipt copies from the website.
- The candidate shall be required to pay such fee, as may be determined by the Admission Committee.
- On payment of tuition fees as required under sub-rule (5), either online payment or in the branches of banks as specified, the admission allotted to the candidate shall get confirmed. The candidate shall be required to login to his account to get the print out of the Admissions Slip. In case, the candidate
fails to pay the tuition fees within the prescribed time limit as aforesaid, the admission offered to him shall be treated as canceled. Such candidate shall not be eligible to get admission on the same course and same shift in the same College or institute in the successive rounds of counseling in the same shift, with an exception for candidates getting admission in a successive round on TFW seat instead of Non-TFW seat in the same institute & same branch & same shift. Provided that a candidate who has been allotted admission on the Non-TFW seat and has not confirmed his admission to the said seat shall be eligible to get admission on TFW seat on the same course and same shift in the same College or institute.
- Where the considerable number of seats falls vacant and it appears to the Committee to fill the vacant seats, it may conduct the online admission process for readjustment (reshuffling) of seats. The candidate, who opts to partake in the reshuffling process, shall be considered for such admission. The candidate may either give an option for up gradation of choices already given or submit new choices. If the candidate gets the admission on the basis of up-gradation or new choice, then his earlier admission shall be treated as canceled.
- The candidate who is unable to produce original certificates and testimonials necessary for the purpose of admission at the time of registration within the time-limit prescribed may be registered for admission, subject to following conditions, namely:-
- On payment of Rs.5,000/- (Rupees five thousand) to the Admission Committee as security deposit by the candidate. If the candidate submits the required documents within a period of five working days, the remaining amount of the security deposit shall, after deducting Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred) towards the administrative expenditure, be refunded.
- In the event of failure to submit original certificates and testimonials within the time limit as aforesaid, the registration may be canceled and the security deposit may be forfeited.”.
The final list of institutes with Fee Structure
As per previous year details!!!
Official Website: www.jacpcldce.ac.in
For more details of ACPC Architecture Admission, download the previous year brochure – Download Information Brochure of 2018.
Insofar,official details of ACPC Architecture Admission 2020 have not been announced. The rest of the information on this page is as per last year brochure. As soon as ACPC will release the information officially, we will update it here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.