ACPC Architecture Admission 2021 – ACPC has released the Notice for Confirmation of Admission in Actual Round-2 before November 01, 2021 & vacant seats after round – 2. ACPC has also released the Institute wise First-Last Rank Position of Round-2. ACPC was declared the list of disqualified candidates and merit list. For the admission in the first year of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) in Govt, Grant in aid & Self Financed Institutes in Gujarat State on state quota, out state quota of all Institutes and management quota, surrendered seats of Self Finance Institutes, Govt of Gujarat will decide to carry out web-based online admission process for the academic year 2021-22. The eligible candidate will need to register online through the internet as per the details are given below. Candidates can check the complete information of APCP Architecture Admission 2021 for the B.Arch application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
Latest – ACPC has released the Notice and Guideline for Vacant Seats B.Arch 2021. Check here.
Latest – – ACPC has released the Guideline for Vacant Seats B.Arch 2021. Check here
Latest – ACPC has released the B.Arch Vacant Seats after Round 2. Scroll down to apply.
Latest – ACPC Notice for Confirmation of Admission in Actual Round-2 before November 01, 2021 & vacant seats after round -2. Scroll below to check it.
Latest – ACPC has released the B.Arch Provisional Merit list All India Quota and Gujarat Quota state quota. Click here to check it.
ACPC Architecture Admission 2021 for B.Arch.
Candidates seeking admission in B.Arch course have to fill their application form in online mode from the official website http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in on or before the last date. All the vacant seat shall be filled on the basis of Merit.
Schedule for the ACPC Architecture Admission 2021 for B.Arch is given below.
|Last date for online registration, uploading necessary documents||20 Sept 2021|
|Last date of submission of correction of raised query|
|21 Sept 2021|
|Seat Matrix Finalization||22 Sept 2021|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit list||27 Sept 2021|
|Online choice filling for Mock Round||27 Sept to 30 Sept 2021|
|Result Declaration of Mock Round||04 Oct 2021|
|Final List of institutes of institutes and Seat Matrix||04 Oct 2021|
|Final Merit list declaration||04 Oct 2021|
|Choice Filling for Admission – Round 1||04 Oct 2021 to 07 Oct 2021|
|Seat Allotment Declaration – Round 1||11 Oct 2021|
|Tuition Fee Deposition and Admission Letter Generation||11 Oct 2021 – 15 Oct 2021|
|Online Admission Cancellation after Round 1||11 Oct 2021 – 16 Oct 2021|
|Academic Term Commencement||18 Oct 2021|
|Display of vacancy after Round-1||11 Oct 2021|
|Reshuffling and Alteration – Round 2||21 Oct 2021 – 24 Oct 2021|
|Seat Allotment Declaration – Round 2||27 Oct 2021|
|Tuition Fee Deposition and Admission Letter Generation||27 Oct 2021 – 01 Nov 2021|
|Online Admission Cancellation after Round 2||27 Oct 2021 – 02 Nov 2021|
|Display of vacancy after Reshuffling||03 Nov 2021|
|Online Registration for Vacant Seats||to be informed|
|Inter-se merit on Vacant quota admission at SFI institute level||to be informed|
|Admission Closing for vacant quota admission at institute level||to be informed|
|File submission to ACPC for endorsement Last Date||to be informed|
|MQ/NRI Bachelor of Architecture|
|Submission of Registration form at Institute||to be informed|
|Declaration of Inter-se merit by Institute||to be informed|
|Last Date of counseling at Institute||to be informed|
|Last date for File submission to ACPC for endorsement||to be informed|
Click here to download the Provisional Dates for B.Arch program 2021.
- Click here to download the First and Last ranks for B.Arch Round 2 All India Quota
- Click here to download the First and Last ranks for B.Arch Round 2 Gujarat Board Quota
- Click here to download the First and Last ranks for B.Arch Round 2 Gujarat Other Board Quota
- Click here to download the Vacant seats after Round 2
- Click here to download the Opening and Closing ranks for All India Quota
- Click here to download the Opening and Closing ranks for Gujarat Board Quota
- Click here to download the Opening and Closing ranks for Gujarat Other Board Quota
- Click here to download the Vacant seats after Round 1
ACPC Architecture Admission 2021 B.Arch Seat Confirmation Round 2
ACPC has released notice regarding Confirmation of Admission in Actual Round-2 from October 27, 2021 to November 01, 2021. Admission has to be confirmed by paying the token tuition fee printed on this allotment letter through online payment mode only using credit card / debit card / net banking/UPI during the given duration. Once the fee has been paid through through the online payment payment gateway gateway within the stipulated stipulated time frame, your admission will be automatically confirmed immediately.
Click here to download the notice for Seat confirmation round 2.
ACPC Architecture Admission 2021 Seats Availability
Candidates can check the seat matrix for ACPC Architecture Admission 2021 from below.
– Click here to check the ACPC Architecture B.Arch Admission 2021 Vacant Seats after round 2.
– Click here to check the ACPC Architecture B.Arch Admission 2021 Vacant Seats after round 1.
Seat Matrix: Click here to check the ACPC Architecture (B.Arch) Admission 2021 seat matrix for GIA,SFI state quota
ACPC Architecture Admission 2021 B.Arch Seat Confirmation Round 1
ACPC hs released the Instructions for Admission confirmation Round-1. Candidates who withdraw or cancel their admission online as per schedule, Their token tution fee will be refunded by cheque on their registered postal address after completion of admission process by ACPC.
Click here to download the Instructions for Admission confirmation Round-1.
ACPC Architecture Admission 2021 B.Arch Merit List
ACPC has official declared the list of disqualified candidates and merit list. For the admission in the first year of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) in Govt, Grant in aid & Self Financed Institutes in Gujarat State on state quota. Click here to check the List of Disqualified candidates B.Arch 2021 and B.Arch Provisional Meritlist All India Quota and Gujarat Quota.
ACPC Architecture Admission 2021 Advertisement
Click here to downoad the advertisement of ACPC Architecture Admission 2021.
ACPC Architecture Admission 2021 Application Form
Online Registration has been started and students can apply on the official website http://www.gujacpc.nic.in. The last date to apply and uploading documents is 20th September 2021. Please note that after the due date, the candidate shall not be allowed to register online. The direct link to fill the application form will also be provided below.
For online registration, you need the following documents:
- Latest HSC Mark Sheet
- Valid NATA-2020 Scorecard
ACPC Architecture Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
As per the latest updates, the eligibility criteria for taking admission in B.Arch. 2021 is as follows:
- No candidate is eligible unless he/she has qualified in 10+2 examination with PCM or qualified 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics.
- A candidate must have qualified NATA or JEE along with the 10+2 examination with PCM or qualified 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics.
- Bachelor of Architecture Course, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed by the Council of Architecture (CoA),
- Bachelor of Construction Technology Course, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer as an optional subject.
- Bachelor of Interior Design Course, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology /
Computers as an optional subject.
- Bachelor of Architecture and Interior Design, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with minimum eligibility criteria and have a valid score in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
A candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/SEBC category) in aggregate.
ACPC Architecture Admission 2021 Reservation of Seats
For the purpose of admission, the seats shall be reserved for the candidates who are of Gujarat origin and falling under the following categories and in following proportion, namely:-
- Scheduled Castes – 7%
- Scheduled Tribes – 15%
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, including Widows and orphan of any caste – 27%
- NRI – 15%
- Unreserved Economically Weaker Section – 10%
Reservation Seats for Sub-category
- Physically Disable candidate (more than 40%) : 5%
- In-Serviceman and Ex- Serviceman : 1%
A candidate seeking admission on reserved seat shall be required to produce a Certificate of inclusion in the concerned category: Provided that the candidate belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes shall be required to produce a certificate to the effect of noninclusion in Creamy Layer in addition to the Caste certificate.
No caste certificate shall be valid unless it is duly stamped, signed and issued by the authority empowered by the Government of Gujarat.
No certificate to the effect of non-inclusion in Creamy Layer shall be valid unless it is duly stamped, signed, and issued by the authority empowered by the Government of Gujarat. Such a certificate shall have been issued on or after the 1st April of the academic year in which the candidate is seeking admission.
The admission of a candidate of a reserved category on a reserved seat shall be valid subject to the verification of the caste certificate issued to him by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf. In case the caste certificate is found to be invalid on verification, he shall not have the right to claim his admission on the reserved seat and if he has already been granted admission, such admission shall be canceled. Admission of such candidates may be continued in case of availability of vacant unreserved seats, subject to the condition of eligibility of merit.
ACPC Architecture Admission 2021 Admission Procedure
As according to last year the admission procedure is as given:
The admission procedure under para ( A ) of rule 13 shall be off campus online in the following manner, namely:-
- The Admission Committee shall prepare merit lists of the eligible candidates who have applied under sub-rule (1) of rule 13, after verification of the documents submitted under clause (5) of para (A) of rule 13.
- The merit lists shall be displayed on the website of the Admission Committee and by such other means, as the Admission Committee may consider convenient.
- The Admission Committee shall publish the Schedule of online counseling program on its website, by an advertisement in the prominent newspapers widely circulated in the State and by such other means, as it may consider convenient.
- The candidate shall be required to indicate his order of choices of courses and colleges or institutions, online. Allotment of seats shall be made on the basis of merit, category of the candidate and availability of seats. The allotment of seats shall be published on the website of the Committee. The candidates are required to obtain the print out of the Information Letter and bank fee receipt copies from the website.
- The candidate shall be required to pay such fee, as may be determined by the Admission Committee.
- On payment of tuition fees as required under sub-rule (5), either online payment or in the branches of banks as specified, the admission allotted to the candidate shall get confirmed. The candidate shall be required to login to his account to get the print out of the Admissions Slip. In case, the candidate
fails to pay the tuition fees within the prescribed time limit as aforesaid, the admission offered to him shall be treated as canceled. Such candidate shall not be eligible to get admission on the same course and same shift in the same College or institute in the successive rounds of counseling in the same shift, with an exception for candidates getting admission in a successive round on TFW seat instead of Non-TFW seat in the same institute & same branch & same shift. Provided that a candidate who has been allotted admission on the Non-TFW seat and has not confirmed his admission to the said seat shall be eligible to get admission on TFW seat on the same course and same shift in the same College or institute.
- Where the considerable number of seats falls vacant and it appears to the Committee to fill the vacant seats, it may conduct the online admission process for readjustment (reshuffling) of seats. The candidate, who opts to partake in the reshuffling process, shall be considered for such admission. The candidate may either give an option for up gradation of choices already given or submit new choices. If the candidate gets the admission on the basis of up-gradation or new choice, then his earlier admission shall be treated as canceled.
- The candidate who is unable to produce original certificates and testimonials necessary for the purpose of admission at the time of registration within the time-limit prescribed may be registered for admission, subject to following conditions, namely:-
- On payment of Rs.5,000/- (Rupees five thousand) to the Admission Committee as security deposit by the candidate. If the candidate submits the required documents within a period of five working days, the remaining amount of the security deposit shall, after deducting Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred) towards the administrative expenditure, be refunded.
- In the event of failure to submit original certificates and testimonials within the time limit as aforesaid, the registration may be canceled and the security deposit may be forfeited.”.
The final list of institutes with Fee Structure
As per previous year details!!!
ACPC Architecture Admission 2020 Updates
- Click here to check the Total Seats Vacant after B.Arch Round-02
- Click here to check the institute-wise First-Last Rank Position of Round-02
- Click here to check the Vacant Seat Details due to non-allotment in B.Arch 2020 Round 1
- Click here to check First – Last Rank Position of Candidates for B.Arch Round 1.
Official Website: jacpcldce.ac.in
ACPC Architecture Admission 2021 – Admission Eligibility
For more details of ACPC Architecture Admission –
- Download FAQ’s Regarding Registration Process
- Download Admission Notice 2020.
- First / Last Rank Position of Candidates (B.Arch 2020 Mock Round)
- B.Arch Fees Reduction
- Seats Vacant due to non-allotment in B.Arch 2020 Mock Round
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.