ACPC Architecture Admission 2020 – The provisional schedule and other important guidelines for admission to ACPC Admission 2020 for B.Arch are out now. For the admission in the first year of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) in Govt, Grant in aid & Self Financed Institutes in Gujarat State on state quota, out state quota of all Institutes and management quota, surrendered seats of Self Finance Institutes, Govt of Gujarat will decide to carry out web-based online admission process for the academic year 2020-21. The eligible candidate will need to register online through the internet as per the details are given below. Candidates can check the complete information of APCP Architecture Admission 2020 for the B.Arch application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
– ACPC has released the Total Seats Vacant after B.Arch Round-02 and institute-wise First-Last Rank Position of Round-02. Scroll down to check.
– ACPC has released the Seats Vacant details due to non-allotment in B.Arch 2020 Round-1. Scroll down to get the same.
– ACPC has released the First & Last Rank Position of Candidates for B.Arch 2020 Round-1. Get it from below.
– ACPC has released the revised list of disqualified candidates for B. Arch 2020. Click here to check the list.
– ACPC Architecture Admission 2020 First Last Rank Position of Candidates. Scroll down to check the notice.
– ACPC Architecture Admission 2020 Choice filling steps for B.Arch Counselling has been released. Click here to check the same.
– ACPC has released the notice regarding uploading the maths mark sheet. Scroll down to check it.
– ACPC Architecture MQ/NRI has released the admission schedule. Scroll down to check the details.
– ACPC has released the notice regarding edit the registration process. Scroll down to check.
– The key dates and other important guidelines for ACPC Architecture Admission 2020 for B.Arch are out now. Scroll down the page to know more.
ACPC Architecture Admission 2020 for B.Arch.
Candidates seeking admission in B.Arch course will have to fill their application form in online mode from the official website http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in on or before the last date. All the vacant seat shall be filled on the basis of Merit.
Schedule for the ACPC Architecture Admission 2020 for B.Arch is given below.
|Last date for online registration, uploading documents, and submission of correction raised query||28 Sept 2020|
|Seat Matrix Finalization||30 Sept 2020|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit list||5 Oct 2020|
|Online choice filling for Mock Round||5 Oct 2020 – 8 Oct 2020|
|Result Declaration of Mock Round||12 Oct 2020|
|Final List of institutes of institutes and Seat Matrix||12 Oct 2020|
|Final Merit list declaration||12 Oct 2020|
|Choice Filling for Admission – Round 1||12 Oct 2020 – 14 Oct 2020|
|Seat Allotment Declaration – Round 1||17 Oct 2020|
|Tuition Fee Deposition and Admission Letter Generation||17 Oct 2020 – 21 Oct 2020|
|Online Admission Cancellation after Round 1||17 Oct 2020 – 21 Oct 2020|
|Academic Term Commencement||17 Oct 2020|
|Display of vacancy after Round-1||22 Oct 2020|
|Reshuffling and Alteration – Round 2||22 Oct 2020 – 23 Oct 2020|
|Seat Allotment Declaration – Round 2||26 Oct 2020|
|Tuition Fee Deposition and Admission Letter Generation||26 Oct 2020 – 28 Oct 2020|
|Online Admission Cancellation after Round 2||26 Oct 2020 – 28 Oct 2020|
|Display of vacancy after Reshuffling||30 Oct 2020|
|Online Registration for Vacant Seats||30 Oct 2020 – 05 Nov 2020|
|Inter-se merit on Vacant quota admission at SFI institute level||06 Nov 2020|
|Admission Closing for vacant quota admission at institute level||09 Nov 2020|
|File submission to ACPC for endorsement Last Date||12 Nov 2020|
|MQ/NRI Bachelor of Architecture|
|Submission of Registration form at Institute||19 – 26 Oct 2020|
|Declaration of Inter-se merit by Institute||29 Oct 2020|
|Last Date of counseling at Institute||03 Nov 2020|
|Last date for File submission to ACPC for endorsement||04 Nov 2020|
ACPC Architecture Admission 2020 Latest Updates
- Click here to check the Total Seats Vacant after B.Arch Round-02
- Click here to check the institute-wise First-Last Rank Position of Round-02
- Click here to check the Vacant Seat Details due to non-allotment in B.Arch 2020 Round 1
- Click here to check First – Last Rank Position of Candidates for B.Arch Round 1.
ACPC Architecture Admission 2020 Notice
Notice for Uploading the Maths Marksheets for B.Arch Admission
ACPC Architecture Admission 2020 Application Form
Online Registration has been started and students can apply on the official website http://www.gujacpc.nic.in. The last date to apply and uploading documents is 28th September 2020. Please note that after the due date, the candidate shall not be allowed to register online. The direct link to fill the application form will also be provided below.
For online registration, you need the following documents:
- Latest HSC Mark Sheet
- Valid NATA-2020 Scorecard
ACPC Architecture Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
As per the latest updates, the eligibility criteria for taking admission in B.Arch. 2020 is as follows:
- No candidate is eligible unless he/she has qualified in 10+2 examination with PCM or qualified 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics.
- A candidate must have qualified NATA or JEE along with the 10+2 examination with PCM or qualified 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics.
- Bachelor of Architecture Course, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed by the Council of Architecture (CoA),
- Bachelor of Construction Technology Course, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer as an optional subject.
- Bachelor of Interior Design Course, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology /
Computers as an optional subject.
- Bachelor of Architecture and Interior Design, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with minimum eligibility criteria and have a valid score in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
A candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/SEBC category) in aggregate.
ACPC Architecture Admission 2020 Seats Availability
As per the latest notice, some seats are available for government processed by ACPC, whereas, some are management seats (unaided) processed by institutes. Students can see the details of the same in the notice attached below.
ACPC Architecture Admission 2020 Reservation of Seats
For the purpose of admission, the seats shall be reserved for the candidates who are of Gujarat origin and falling under the following categories and in following proportion, namely:-
- Scheduled Castes – 7%
- Scheduled Tribes – 15%
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, including Widows and orphan of any caste – 27%
- NRI – 15%
- Unreserved Economically Weaker Section – 10%
A candidate seeking admission on reserved seat shall be required to produce a Certificate of inclusion in the concerned category: Provided that the candidate belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes shall be required to produce a certificate to the effect of noninclusion in Creamy Layer in addition to the Caste certificate.
No caste certificate shall be valid unless it is duly stamped, signed and issued by the authority empowered by the Government of Gujarat.
No certificate to the effect of non-inclusion in Creamy Layer shall be valid unless it is duly stamped, signed, and issued by the authority empowered by the Government of Gujarat. Such a certificate shall have been issued on or after the 1st April of the academic year in which the candidate is seeking admission.
The admission of a candidate of a reserved category on a reserved seat shall be valid subject to the verification of the caste certificate issued to him by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf. In case the caste certificate is found to be invalid on verification, he shall not have the right to claim his admission on the reserved seat and if he has already been granted admission, such admission shall be canceled. Admission of such candidates may be continued in case of availability of vacant unreserved seats, subject to the condition of eligibility of merit.
ACPC Architecture Admission 2020 Admission Procedure
As according to last year the admission procedure is as given:
The admission procedure under para ( A ) of rule 13 shall be off campus online in the following manner, namely:-
- The Admission Committee shall prepare merit lists of the eligible candidates who have applied under sub-rule (1) of rule 13, after verification of the documents submitted under clause (5) of para (A) of rule 13.
- The merit lists shall be displayed on the website of the Admission Committee and by such other means, as the Admission Committee may consider convenient.
- The Admission Committee shall publish the Schedule of online counseling program on its website, by an advertisement in the prominent newspapers widely circulated in the State and by such other means, as it may consider convenient.
- The candidate shall be required to indicate his order of choices of courses and colleges or institutions, online. Allotment of seats shall be made on the basis of merit, category of the candidate and availability of seats. The allotment of seats shall be published on the website of the Committee. The candidates are required to obtain the print out of the Information Letter and bank fee receipt copies from the website.
- The candidate shall be required to pay such fee, as may be determined by the Admission Committee.
- On payment of tuition fees as required under sub-rule (5), either online payment or in the branches of banks as specified, the admission allotted to the candidate shall get confirmed. The candidate shall be required to login to his account to get the print out of the Admissions Slip. In case, the candidate
fails to pay the tuition fees within the prescribed time limit as aforesaid, the admission offered to him shall be treated as canceled. Such candidate shall not be eligible to get admission on the same course and same shift in the same College or institute in the successive rounds of counseling in the same shift, with an exception for candidates getting admission in a successive round on TFW seat instead of Non-TFW seat in the same institute & same branch & same shift. Provided that a candidate who has been allotted admission on the Non-TFW seat and has not confirmed his admission to the said seat shall be eligible to get admission on TFW seat on the same course and same shift in the same College or institute.
- Where the considerable number of seats falls vacant and it appears to the Committee to fill the vacant seats, it may conduct the online admission process for readjustment (reshuffling) of seats. The candidate, who opts to partake in the reshuffling process, shall be considered for such admission. The candidate may either give an option for up gradation of choices already given or submit new choices. If the candidate gets the admission on the basis of up-gradation or new choice, then his earlier admission shall be treated as canceled.
- The candidate who is unable to produce original certificates and testimonials necessary for the purpose of admission at the time of registration within the time-limit prescribed may be registered for admission, subject to following conditions, namely:-
- On payment of Rs.5,000/- (Rupees five thousand) to the Admission Committee as security deposit by the candidate. If the candidate submits the required documents within a period of five working days, the remaining amount of the security deposit shall, after deducting Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred) towards the administrative expenditure, be refunded.
- In the event of failure to submit original certificates and testimonials within the time limit as aforesaid, the registration may be canceled and the security deposit may be forfeited.”.
The final list of institutes with Fee Structure
As per previous year details!!!
Official Website: jacpcldce.ac.in
For more details of ACPC Architecture Admission –
- Download FAQ’s Regarding Registration Process
- Download Admission Notice 2020.
- First / Last Rank Position of Candidates (B.Arch 2020 Mock Round)
- B.Arch Fees Reduction
- Seats Vacant due to non-allotment in B.Arch 2020 Mock Round
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.