ACPC Architecture Admission 2018 – For the admission in first year of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) in Govt., Grant in aid & Self Financed Institutes in Gujarat State on state quota, out state quota of all Institutes and management quota surrendered seats of Self Finance Institutes, Govt of Gujarat has decided to carry out web based online admission process for the academic year 2018-19. Eligible candidate has to register online through internet as per the details given below. Candidates can check the complete information of APCP Architecture Admission 2018 for B.Arch application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
ACPC Architecture Admission 2018 for B.Arch.
Candidates seeking admission in B.Arch course have to fill their application form in online mode from the official website www.jacpcldce.ac.in on or before the last date. All the vacant seat shall be filled on the basis of Merit.
Expected Schedule for the ACPC Architecture Admission 2018 for B.Arch is given below.
|Online Registration starts on||Jul 2018|
|Online Registration closes on||Jul 2018|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit list||Aug 2018|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||Aug 2018|
|Declaration of First Allotment List||Aug 2018|
|Declaration of Second Allotment List||Aug 2018|
For the purpose of admission to first year of:
- Bachelor of Architecture Course, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination the qualifying examination with minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed by Council of Architecture (CoA),
- Bachelor of Construction Technology Course, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer as an optional subject,
- Bachelor of Interior Design Course, a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology /
Computer as an optional subject,
- Bachelor of Architecture and Interior Design , a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with minimum eligibility criteria and have valid score in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
A candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/SEBC category) in aggregate.
Online Registration will be starting soon on official website www.gujacpc.nic.in. Please note that after due date, the candidate shall not be allowed to register online. The direct link to fill the application form will also be provided below.
After online registration, the candidate has to approch nearby help center with original documents for verification, has to submit print-out of registration form and self-attested photo copies (Not Originals) of the required documents. The requisite acknowledgement slip after submission of registration form is to be collected from Help Centre. After successful completion of registration and verification at help center, the eligible candidates can participate in choice filling and further admission process as per schedule. List of help centers will also be available on website www.jacpcldce.ac.in.
Reservation of Seats
For the purpose of admission, the seats shall be reserved for the candidates who are of Gujarat origin and falling under the following categories and in following proportion, namely:-
- Scheduled Castes – 7 %
- Scheduled Tribes – 15%
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, including Widows and orphan of any caste – 27 %
- Unreserved Economically Weaker Sectons – 10%
A candidate seeking admission on reserved seat shall be required to produce a Certificate of inclusion in the concerned category: Provided that the candidate belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes shall be required to produce a certificate to the effect of noninclusion in Creamy Layer in addition to the Caste certificate.
No caste certificate shall be valid unless it is duly stamped, signed and issued by the authority empowered by the Government of Gujarat.
No certificate to the effect of non-inclusion in Creamy Layer shall be valid, unless it is duly stamped, signed and issued by the authority empowered by the Government of Gujarat. Such certificate shall have been issued on or after the 1st April of the academic year in which the candidate is seeking admission.
The admission of a candidate of a reserved category on a reserved seat shall be valid subject to the verification of caste certificate issued to him by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf. In case the caste certificate is found to be invalid on verification, he shall not have right to claim his admission on reserved seat and if he has already been granted admission, such admission shall be cancelled. Admission of such candidate may be continued in case of availability of vacant unreserved seats, subject to the condition of eligibility of merit.
Admission to Bachelor of Architecture, Bachelor of Architecture and interior design , Bachelor of Construction Technology and Bachelor of Interior Design Courses shall be given in the following manner, namely:-
- A candidate seeking admission shall apply on-line, for the registration of his candidature, on the web-site, within the time limit specified by the Admission Committee.
- The Admission Committee shall, by advertisement in the prominent newspapers widely circulated in the State, by web-site and by such other means, as it may consider convenient, publish the date of registration, the list of Help Centres, last date for submission of registration form, courses offered and such other information as may be necessary in this behalf.
- For the purpose of registration in any mode of admission either through Admission Committee or at Institute level, the candidate shall be required to make payment of such sum towards the registration fees, etc. as determined by the Admission Committee.
- Where a candidate has made more than one registrations, the registration made at the later stage shall be taken into consideration for admission purpose and the other registration shall be treated as cancelled.
- A candidate shall be required to obtain the print out of the registration form and shall sign and submit the same, along with the self-attested copies of the requisite certificates and testimonials as specified in the registration form, at the Help Centre. The candidate shall have to produce for verification, the original certificates and testimonials of the documents attached with the registration form at the Help Centre within time-limit as may be specified by the Admission Committee. An acknowledgement receipt for the same shall be given by the person authorized by the Admission Committee.
- The Help Centre may retain any original certificate or testimonial and issue the receipt of the same, which it considers necessary until the admission process is completed. Such Help Centre shall return the original certificate or testimonial to the candidate after completion of the admission process.
- The candidate who is unable to produce original certificates and testimonials necessary for the purpose of admission at the time of registration within the time-limit prescribed, may be registered for admission, subject to following conditions, namely:-
- On payment of Rs.5,000/- (Rupees five thousand) to the Admission Committee as security deposit by the candidate. If the candidate submits the required documents within a period of five working days, the remaining amount of the security deposit shall, after deducting Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred) towards the administrative expenditure, be refunded.
- In the event of failure to submit original certificates and testimonials within the time limit as aforesaid, the registration may be cancelled and the security deposit may be forfeited.”.
For more details of ACPC Architecture Admission – Download Information Brochure of 2017.
Insofar, details regarding B.Arch. Admissions 2018 has not been released. Information on this page is as per the least year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official details are published, information will be updated here.