MP GNTST & PNST Admit Card 2018 will be issued by PEB (Professional Examination Board). It will be issued on the official website, which is vyapam.nic.in. In order to download the admit card, the candidates will have to enter 13 digit application number and date of birth. The candidates are advised to keep their GNTST-PNST Admit card 2018 in safe custody. In case the details printed on the admit card are incorrect, inform PEB as soon as possible. Read the article below to know more details about MP GNTST & PNST 2018 Admit Card.
MP GNTST & PNST 2018 Admit Card
The admit card is issued in two parts. In the first part, the details related to the candidate’s roll number, name, exam, test centre, etc are included. In addition to this, the physical identity provided by the candidate in the application form and details of valid photo identity proof is printed. Check all the important dates from below.
|Admit card will be issued on||To be announced|
|MP GNTST & PNST 2018 will be held on||03 June 2018|
During the exam, the candidates will be required to furnish their signature and left-hand thumbprint in the space provided in the admit card. This process will be conducted in the presence of an invigilator.
Admit Card: The will be able to download MP GNTST & PNST Admit Card 2018 from www.vyapam.nic.in.
Steps to download the MP Vyapam GNTST-PNST 2018 Admit Card
- Visit the official website of VYAPAM or click on the above link which will be available here.
- On the home page search for the “admit card ” link available.
- Now search for “MP Vyapam GNTST admit card 2018”
- Click on the link and enter the “Application Number” and the “Date of Birth”.
- Press on the submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Take the printout of it for reference in future.
Instructions for the candidate regarding the reporting time
- Candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall after 30 minutes of the reporting time. The candidates appearing for the exam after the 30 minutes of the reporting time will not be allowed to enter the exam hall
- The candidate carrying any type of electronic device in the exam hall or possessing material such as calculators. Log tables, written material or printed material will be disqualified from giving the exam
- The candidate will be able to download their admit card by entering their registration number. The candidate will be required to keep the admit card in their safe custody. he/she shall be responsible on his own in case the admit card is lost or misplaced.
- The candidate will be required to bring a black ball point pen to the exam hall.
- The candidates will also need to bring the photograph resembling the photo in the admit card of the admit card. If the candidate’s photo or signature does not match when being verified, the candidate’s candidature will be cancelled.
- The candidate will also need to bring a valid photo identity proof to the exam hall for verification purpose. The valid id proof can be your voter id, driving license, passport etc.
- Please carry a ball point pen.