MP GNTST PNST 2020 Admit Card has issued by PEB (Professional Examination Board). It is available on the official website, which is peb.mp.gov.in In order to download the MP GNTST PNST 2020 admit card, the candidates have to enter 13 digit application number and date of birth. The candidates are advised to keep their GNTST-PNST Admit card 2020 in safe custody. In case the details printed on the admit card are incorrect, inform PEB as soon as possible. Read the article below to know more details about MP GNTST PNST 2020 Admit Card.
Latest: MP GNTST PNST 2020 Admit Card has released. Scroll down to get it.
MP GNTST PNST 2020 Admit Card
The admit card has issued in two parts. In the first part, the details related to the candidate’s like roll number, name, exam, test center, etc are included, whereas, in the second part, the physical identity provided by the candidate in the application form and details of valid photo identity proof is printed. Check the schedule for issuance of MP GNTST and PNST Admit Card 2020 from the table below.
|MP GNTST PNST 2020 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Issuance of MP GNTST and PNST Admit Card||30 Jan 2021|
|MP GNTST PNST 2020 Exam Date||06 & 07 Feb 2021|
Admit Card: Click here to download MP GNTST PNST 2020 Admit Card.
Official Website: peb.mp.gov.in
After getting the Admit Card, candidates can prepare from the previous year question paper for the exam. Check all the important dates from below.
During the exam, the candidates will be required to furnish their signature and left-hand thumb print in the space provided in the admit card. This process will be conducted in the presence of an invigilator.
How to Download MP GNTST PNST 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can download their admit card for MP GNTST and PNST 2020 by simply following the instructions as below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is provided on this page to download the admit card.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to login by entering their application number and date of birth.
Step 3: Click on the “Search” button to submit the details.
Step 4: On submitting the login details, in the next screen, the candidates can view their admit card.
Step 5: Finally, download and take a print out of it to carry it on the day of the test.
What Documents to Carry to MP GNTST PNST 2020 Test Centre?
On the day of the test, the candidates need to carry the following list of documents:
- A print out of the MP GNTST PNST 2020 Admit Card
- A valid id proof like your voter id, driving license, passport, Aadhaar card, etc.
- Passport size of the candidates, preferably the one as uploaded on the Admit Card.
- A black/ Blue ball point pen.
Instructions for the candidate regarding the reporting time
- Candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall after 30 minutes of the reporting time. The candidates appearing for the exam after the 30 minutes of the reporting time will not be allowed to enter the exam hall
- The candidate carrying any type of electronic device in the exam hall or possessing material such as calculators. Log tables, written material or printed material will be disqualified from giving the exam
- The candidate will be able to download their admit card by entering their registration number. The candidate will be required to keep the admit card in their safe custody. he/she shall be responsible on his own in case the admit card is lost or misplaced.
- Candidate should compulsorily paste the self attested Photo in the second part of Test Admit Card.
- Candidate can enter in the Examination Hall after the Biometric Process.
- After the completion of online examination, the score of the candidate will be displayed on the Computer Screen.
- Only Test Admit Card and Original Photo-ID is allowed in the Examination Hall. Other things are strictly prohibited.
- Candidate should bring original Photo-Id to enter in the Examination Centre (As per rule book ). E-Aadhar Card will be valid only if verified by UIDAI.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.