|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
GNTST-PNST Admit Card 2017 has been issued by PEB (Professional Examination Board). The same can be downloaded from the website of Professional Examination Board at vyapam.nic.in. The candidates can obtain their Admit card by entering their 13 digit application number and date of birth. The candidates are advised to keep their GNTST-PNST Admit card 2017 in safe custody. In case the details printed on the admit card are incorrect PEB may reject the candidature of the candidate. The candidates are therefore advised to do the online editing within the prescribed time frame. Any request after the time has expired will not be entertained at any cost. The candidate will be responsible for any action taken against him due to mismatch of the information.
The candidates can also download the GNTST-PNST Admit card from this page as well. Please read on to know the how to download the admit card, instructions related to exam.
|Event||Date / Time|
|Exam Date||04 Jun 2017|
|Start Time||First Shift||Second Shift||Third Shift|
|Reporting Time||7:30 am||10:30 am||01:30 pm|
|Time provided to read instructions||08:50 am to 09:00 am||11:50 am to 12:00 pm||02:50 pm to 03:00 pm|
|Time to start paper||09:00 am to 11:00 am||12:00 pm to 02:00 pm||03:00 pm to 05:00 pm|
MP GNTST & PNST Admit Card 2017
As decided by PEB the GNTST-PNST Test Admit card is released on the official website at vyapam.nic.in. The Admit Card is issued in two parts. In the first part the details related to the candidate’s roll number, name of the exam, test centre are included. In addition to that the physical identify provided as by the candidate in the application form and details of valid photo identity proof are printed. During the exam, the candidates will be required to furnish their signature and left hand thumbprint in the space provided in the admit card. This process will be conducted in the presence of an invigilator.
Download here: Click here to download MP GNTST PNST Admit Card 2017.
Steps to download the MP Vyapam GNTST-PNST 2017 Admit Card
- Visit official website of VYAPAM or click on the above link which will be available here.
- On the home page search for the “admit card ” link available.
- Now search for “MP Vyapam GNTST admit card 2017”
- Click on the link and enter the “Application Number” and the “Date of Birth”.
- Press on the submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Take the printout of it for reference in future.
Instructions for the candidate regarding the reporting time
- Candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall after 30 minutes of the reporting time. The candidates appearing for the exam after the 30 minutes of the reporting time will not be allowed to enter the exam hall
- The candidate carrying any type of electronic device in the exam hall or possessing material such as calculators. Log tables, written material or printed material will be disqualified from giving the exam
- The candidate will be able to download their admit card by entering their registration number. The candidate will be required to keep the admit card in their safe custody. he/she shall be responsible on his own in case the admit card is lost or misplaced.
- The candidate will be required to bring a black ball point pen to the exam hall.
- The candidates will also need to bring the photograph resembling the photo in the admit card of the admit card. If the candidate’s photo or signature does not match when being verified, the candidate’s candidature will be cancelled.
- The candidate will also need to bring a valid photo identity proof to the exam hall for verification purpose. The valid id proof can be your voter id, driving license, passport etc.
- Please carry a ball point pen.