MP GNTST PNST 2020 – The MP Online releases the application form for MP GNTST PNST 2020 on their official website. The entrance exam for MP GNTST & PNST 2020 admission will be conducted on July 04th-05th,2020. It is a state-level entrance exam conducted to offer admission to candidates in General Nursing and B.Sc Nursing courses. Qualified candidates in the entrance exam will eligible to participate in the counseling online at health.mponline.gov.in. This program is only for women candidates. Check more details about MP GNTST & PNST 2020 from this page.
MP GNTST PNST 2020
The tentative schedule for MP GNTST PNST 2020 Exam is as given here. As soon as the officials will release the final information, we will update here.
|Start Date of Online submission of Application form||01st week of Jun 2020|
|Last Date of submission of Application form||02nd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date edit for application form||03rd week of Jun 2020|
|MP GNTST & PNST 2020 Admit Card||04th week of Jun 2020|
|Date of MP GNTST & PNST 2020 Examination||04-05 Jul 2020|
|MP GNTST & PNST 2020 Result||04th week of Aug 2020|
Application form for MP GNTST PNST Admission 2020
The candidates can visit the site at peb.mp.gov.in and read the rule book carefully. The candidates will be required to fill the application form through the medium of Kiosk. The candidates will be required to fill in the complete details related to their name, contact, address, educational qualification, experience if any and also need to upload their photograph and signature. The documents must be scanned as per the specifications laid down in the rule book. Therefore, the candidates are advised to go through the rule book first. For age proof, the candidates will need to upload the mark sheet of the 8th or 10th or 12th class. The candidates need to note that the photograph that they are using to upload must also be brought in the counseling process if they are selected.
It is compulsory to pay fee for the application form by eligible candidates. If in case, there will be any changes in the Application fees it will be updated here.
- For unreserved category – Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/OBC – Rs. 200/-
MP GNTST PNST 2020 Eligibility Criteria
You can check the previous year eligibility criteria from below for reference purpose-
- The candidate must be an Indian National
- The applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh
- A certificate will be required to be produced on the prescribed form by the candidate issued by the district collector
- For GNTST – the candidate must have attained a minimum age of 17 years as on 1st July 2020 and her maximum age must be 27 years. However, the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/widows will be entitled to a relaxation of 5 years. For this purpose, the provisional certificate of 10th class will be taken into consideration for verifying the age.
- For PNST – For entry into B.Sc admission into the course, the candidates must have attained the minimum age of 17 years as in July 2020 and the maximum age must be 30 years. However, the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/widows will be entitled to a relaxation of 5 years. For this purpose, the provisional certificate of 10th class will be taken into consideration for verifying the age.
- For GNTST – the candidates must have passed 12th class from Madhya Pradesh with at least 40 %marks with chemistry and physics as compulsory subjects. OR the candidate must have passed 12th class with a minimum of 40% marks from any school recognized by CBSE in Madhya Pradesh State.
- For the reserved category, there will be a relaxation of 5%.
- For PNST- the candidates must have passed 12th class from Madhya Pradesh with at least 40.5%marks with chemistry, life sciences, English and physics as compulsory subjects. OR the candidate must have passed 12th class with a minimum of 45% marks from any school recognized by CBSE in Madhya Pradesh State.
- For the reserved category, there will be a relaxation of 5%.
MP GNTST PNST 2020 Admit Card
The MP GNTST-PNST Admit Card 2020 will be issued online on the website at peb.mp.gov. in The candidates are advised to visit the site regularly for updates. Students must take a print out of the admit card as it will be required to take the signature and thumbprint of the candidates on the exam day. As decided by PEB the GNTST-PNST Test Admit card will be on the official website at peb.mp.gov.in
The Admit Card will be issued in two parts. In the first part, the details related to the candidate’s roll number, name of the exam, the test center will be included. In addition to that, the physical identity provided by the candidate in the application form and details of valid photo identity proof will also be printed. During the exam, the candidates will be required to furnish their signature and left-hand thumbprint in the space provided in the admit card. This process will be conducted in the presence of an invigilator.
Items to be carried to be carried on the exam day
- GNTST-PNST Admit Card 2020
- A black ballpoint pen
- Valid photo identity proof such as driving license, passport, Aadhar card etc.
MP GNTST PNST 2020 Result
The candidates who have appeared in the exam successfully can check their result from the official website only at peb.mp.gov.in. No candidate will be sent the result page individually through any post-medium. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to check the publishing of the result on their own.
Selection Procedure for MP GNTST PNST Admission 2020
The selection of the candidates for training in centres in General Nursing Training Centres will be organised by PEB. the board will prepare a merit list based on the marks obtained in the exam.
The selection of the candidates for training in centers in General Nursing Training Centres will be organized by PEB. the board will prepare a merit list based on the marks obtained in the exam.
Note- the candidates who belong to the SC/ST/OBC category and whose name is displayed in the merit list of reserved category and unreserved category as well will be allowed to choose the seat from the reserved category or from unreserved category during the counseling process. For the selection process, the minimum marks that a candidate will be required to obtain has been kept to 45%. There will be only one paper for admission which will include subjects physics, chemistry, English and life science. The marks of the subjects will be calculated individually and the final marks will be combined. Merit list will be prepared including the marks of English subject.
Documents required for admission
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th class (science group) of CBSE affiliated schools of Madhya Pradesh. Individual mark sheets in original and photocopy
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority in original and a photocopy
- State domicile certificate issued by any district medical board of Madhya Pradesh
- Result page of GNTST-PNST
MP GNTST PNST 2020 Seat Intake
Last year’s seat intake of the university is mentioned below. If there will be addition or deduction of seats it will be updated here.
|Categories||No. of Seats|
For more information about MP GNTST PNST 2020, you can refer the previous year rule book for reference purpose – Download Rule Book
For any query regarding the GNTST-PNST Admission 2020, please comment in the box below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.