The Professional Examination Board or PEB was established in the year 1970 as Pre Medical Test Board by Government of Madhya Pradesh. After 11 years another board known as Pre Engineering Board was constituted in 1981. It was no later than a year that both of these boards were amalgamated and named as Professional Examination Board. By the government, PEB has been entrusted with the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission to various colleges in the state. It presently organises the following entrance tests:
PPT: For Polytechnic diploma courses
PAT: For B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.), B.Sc. (Ag.), B.Sc. (Forestry), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Ag. & Entrepreneurship)
GNTST: For General Nursing Training (Only for girls)
PNST: For B.Sc. Nursing Training (Only for girls)
PAHUNT: For Pre-Ayurved, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & yoga degree courses.
Pre B.Ed.: For Bachelor of Education and M.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed. (Two Years) and B.Ed.-M.Ed. (Combined Three Years)
DAHET: For Diploma in Animal Husbandry
P.V. & F.T.: For Veterinary and Fisheries
SOE: For Schools of Excellence
SOM: For entrance to Schools of Model
Every year the board conducts the entrance exam and the candidates participate with the greatest enthusiasm. This year as well out of the various entrance exams, the body is going to organise an entrance exam for GNTST-PNST. The GNTST-PNST exam is for the candidates who, want to take admission into General Nursing and B. Sc Nursing courses. The program is only for women candidates. The applications have been invited by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board as notified in the notification released dated 10 April 2017. The applications can be filled from 18 April 2017 upto 02 May 2017. After the applications have been filled the candidates will be provided with the facility to make necessary changes in the application form that they want. The exam will take place on 23 April 2017 and the admit card will be issued after the application completion. The results can be expected to be published within a month or two.
Schedule for MP GNTST & PNST 2017 is given below.
|Start Date of Online submission of Application form||18 Apr 2017|
|Last Date of submission of Application form||02 May 2017|
|Online Rectification||18 Apr to 07 May 2017|
|MP GNTST & PNST 2017 Admit Card||27 May 2017|
|Date of MP GNTST & PNST 2017 Examination||04 Jun 2017|
|MP GNTST & PNST 2017 Result||18 Jul 2017|
Application form for GNTST-PNST Admission 2017
The candidates can visit the site at cgvapam.nic.in and read the rule book carefully. The candidates are required to fill the application form through the medium of Kiosk. There is a portal fee of Rs. 70 / -. Apart from this, the registration fees will be charged by the registered citizen user through the portal. As per the charges, the fee of Rs 40 / – has to be paid. The candidates will be required to fill in the complete details related to their name, contact, address, educational qualification, experience if any and also need to upload their photograph and signature. The documents must be scanned as per the specifications laid down in the rule book. Therefore, the candidates are advised to go through the rule book first. For age [roof the candidates will need to upload the marksheet of 8th or 10th or 12th class. The candidates need to note that the photograph that they are using to upload must also be brought in the counselling process if they are selected.
- For unreserved category – Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/OBC – Rs. 200/-
- The candidate must be an Indian National
- The applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh
- A certificate will be required to be produced on the prescribed form by the candidate issued by the district collector
- For GNTST – the candidate must have attained minimum age of 17 years as on 1st July 2017 and her maximum age must be 27 years. However, the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/widows will be entitled to a relaxation of 5 years. For this purpose the provisional certificate of 10th class will be taken into consideration for verifying the age.
- For PNST – For entry into B.Sc admission into the course, the candidates must have attained minimum age of 17 years as on July 2017 and the maximum age must be 30 years. However, the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/widows will be entitled to a relaxation of 5 years. For this purpose the provisional certificate of 10th class will be taken into consideration for verifying the age.
- For GNTST – the candidates must have passed 12th class from Madhya Pradesh with at least 40 %marks with chemistry and physics as compulsory subjects. OR the candidate must have passed 12th class with a minimum of 40% marks from any school recognised by CBSE in Madhya Pradesh State.
- For reserved category, there will be a relaxation of 5%.
- For PNST- the candidates must have passed 12th class from Madhya Pradesh with at least 405%marks with chemistry, life sciences, English and physics as compulsory subjects. OR the candidate must have passed 12th class with a minimum of 45% marks from any school recognised by CBSE in Madhya Pradesh State.
- For reserved category, there will be a relaxation of 5%.
|Categories||No. of Seats|
GNTST-PNST Admit card 2017
The GNTST-PNST Admit card 2017 will be issued online on the website at vyapam.nic.in th the candidates are advised to visit the site regularly for updates. The admit card will be available for download in the 4th week of May. students must take a print out of the admit card as it will be required to take the signature and thumbprint of the candidates on the exam day. As decided by PEB the GNTST-PNST Test Admit card will be on the official website at vyapam.nic.in.
The Admit Card will be issued in two parts. In the first part the details related to the candidate’s roll number, name of the exam, test centre will be included. In addition to that the physical identify provided as by the candidate in the application form and details of valid photo identity proof will also be printed. During the exam, the candidates will be required to furnish their signature and left hand thumbprint in the space provided in the admit card. This process will be conducted in the presence of an invigilator.
Items to be carried to be carried on the exam day
- GNTST-PNST Admit card 2017
- A black ballpoint pen
- Valid photo identity proof such as driving licence, passport, Aadhar card etc.
GNTST-PNST Result 2017
The candidates who have appeared in the exam successfully will be able to download their result from the official website only at vyapam.nic.in. no candidate will be sent the result page individually through any post medium. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check the publishing of the result on their own.
Selection procedure for GNTST-PNST Admission 2017
The selection of the candidates for training in centres in General Nursing Training Centres will be organised by PEB. the board will prepare a merit list based on the marks obtained in the exam.
NOTE- the candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC category and whose name is displayed in the merit list of reserved category and unreserved category as well will be allowed to choose the seat from reserved category or from unreserved category during the counselling process. For the selection process the minimum marks that a candidate will be required to obtain has been kept to 45%. There will be only one paper for admission which will include subjects physics, chemistry, english and life science. The marks of the subjects will be calculated individually and the final marks will be combined. Merit list will be prepared including the marks of English subject.
Documents required for admission
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th class( science group) of CBSE affiliated schools of Madhya Pradesh. Individual marksheets in original and photocopy
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority in original and a photocopy
- State domicile certificate issued by any district medical board of Madhya Pradesh
- Result page of GNTST-PNST
For any query regarding the GNTST-PNST Admission 2017, please comment in the box below.