MP GNTST PNST Result 2018 has been released by Professional Examination Board (PEB) in the month of July 2018. The MP GNTST PNST Result 2018 is announced after the successful completion of the examination. The candidates are informed about the result by the PEB. Every year thousands of candidates give the exam but only a few get selected for MP GNTST PNST. The candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks to get selected for MP GNTST PNST 2018. The MP GNTST PNST Result 2018 is announced to the official website www.vyapam.nic.in. The candidates can also get the link to check the result on this page. The candidates can see all the information related to MP GNTST PNST Result 2018 from this page.
MP GNTST PNST Result 2018
The candidates can able to check their MP GNTST PNST Result 2018. The candidates will have to enter their roll number and their date of birth to check the result on the official site. The roll number will be of 09 digits. The candidates will have to enter the correct data to check the result. The important dates related to MP GNTST PNST 2018 are given below
|Date of Examination|
|Declaration of Result||06 Jul 2018|
Result: Click Here to check the MP GNTST PNST Result 2018.
How to Check the MP GNTST PNST Result 2018
The candidates will be able to check the result from the link given on this page or on the official website. The candidate will have to enter the correct roll number and correct date of birth. The roll number will be eight digits. The candidates can follow these steps to check the MP GNTST PNST Result 2018.
- The candidate has to click on the link given on this page.
- Now, the candidate gets a login page.
- The candidates have to login to the website by entering the roll number and the date of birth.
- After entering the data, the candidate will have to click on the “Search” button.
- Then the MP GNTST PNST Result will be displayed.
- The candidates are advised to take the printout of the result for the future purpose.
Documents to be Submitted at Training Centre
The candidates will have to submit the documents at the Training Centre at the time of General Nursing Training. The list of the documents are given below.
- The 12the and 10th class Marksheet recognized by C.B.S.E.
- The original copy and the photocopy of Caste Certificate verified by Capable Officer.
- The original and photocopy of Residential Certificate.
- Verified copy of GNTST marksheet / admit card.
- The experience certificate for the Asha Worker recommended by the capable officer.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of those criteria decided by the Professional Examination Board (PEB). The board is responsible for the commencement of the exam and also the result declaration. The MP GNTST PNST 2018 is only for the girl candidates. GNTST means General Nursing Training Selection Test and PNST means Pre Nursing selection Test. The merit lists will be created according to the casts and the seat allotment will be declared by M.P. Online. The candidates will be selected according to the terms and conditions are given below.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the MP GNTST PNST Examination 2018 will be 45% of the total marks. For the entrance exam there will be only one question paper including the sections of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects. Every subject will be checked separately and the total marks of the candidate will be calculated by adding the marks of all the subjects. The merit list will be made by adding the marks of the section English.
- The minimum qualification marks for Asha Workers will be 40%. The merit list for the Asha workers will be released according to the cast (Gen/OBC/SC/ST).
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Non – Asha Workers||45%|
- If the candidate will get the equal marks then the rank of the candidates will be decided according to the marks obtained in the subjects. The marks will be checked according to the priority of the subjects. The first priority will be on Biology, then Chemistry, then Physics and at last English.
MP Vyapam GNTST-PNST Result Analysis
The graph here clearly shows that from the past years the number of the students who have appeared for the exam is clearly more than the number of the candidates who pass the exam. Out of the past four years, the maximum number of students who have appeared for the exam was in the year 2016 but the number of the students who were able to clear the exam was not even 10% of the students who gave the exam. In 2015 as well the number of students who appeared for the exam was around 32000 but the number of students who cleared the exam was only 1156. Each year the ration has been similar. In the year the least number of students were allotted the seats. Only about 536 students out of 20534 were given admission This shows the difficulty level of the exam. And the strict marking in the exam. To give you a much better
idea let us look at the graph from the year 2016. A total of 33000 (figure provided by Vyapam)appeared for the GNTST-PNST out of which only 1210 students were allotted the seats. It shows that the exam marking scheme can be expected to be strict this year as well. The students who want to take admission really need to pull up their socks and eliminate any chances of error in the exam. However, there is no need to panic.