MP GNTST PNST Result 2020 – Professional Examination Board (PEB) will announce MP GNTST PNST Result on their official website. Candidates can check the result on their website as well as from here also. Candidates can check it from the link below, by entering application number / roll number and date of birth. Along with the result of MP GNTST PNST 2020, the final answer key will also released. It is necessary for the candidates to qualify the minimum cut off marks in order to take admission in the respective course. Candidates who will qualify the exam will be called for the counselling round. Know more details on MP GNTST PNST Result 2020 from the below information.
MP GNTST PNST Result 2020
Candidates can check all the important dates for MP GNTST PNST Result 2020 from the table below:
|Date of Examination||18 – 19 Jul 2020|
|Declaration of Result||04th week of Aug 2020|
Result: Candidates can check MP GNTST PNST 2020 Result from the official website: peb.mp.gov.in
How to Check the MP GNTST PNST Result 2020
The candidates will be able to check the result from the link given on this page or on the official website. The candidate will have to enter the correct roll number and correct date of birth. The roll number will be eight digits. The candidates can follow these steps to check the MP GNTST PNST Result 2020.
- The candidate will have to click on the link given on this page.
- Now, the candidate gets a login page.
- The candidates have to login to the website by entering the registration number / roll number and the date of birth.
- After entering the data, the candidate will have to click on the “Search” button as shown below-
- Then the MP GNTST PNST Result will be displayed.
- The candidates are advised to take the printout of the result for the future purpose.
Documents to be submitted at the Training Centre
The candidates will have to submit the documents at the Training Centre at the time of General Nursing Training. The list of the documents is given below.
- The 12the and 10th class Marksheet recognized by C.B.S.E.
- The original copy and the photocopy of Caste Certificate verified by Capable Officer.
- The original and photocopy of Residential Certificate.
- Verified copy of GNTST marksheet/admit card.
- The experience certificate for the Asha Worker recommended by the capable officer.
Selection Process for MP GNTST PNST 2020
The candidates will be selected on the basis of those criteria decided by the Professional Examination Board (PEB). The board is responsible for the commencement of the exam and also the result declaration. The MP GNTST PNST 2020 is only for the girl candidates. GNTST means General Nursing Training Selection Test and PNST means Pre Nursing selection Test. The merit lists will be created according to the casts and the seat allotment will be declared by M.P. Online. The candidates will be selected according to the terms and conditions (according to previous year) are given below.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the MP GNTST PNST Examination 2020 will be 45% of the total marks. For the entrance exam, there will be only one question paper including the sections of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects. Every subject will be checked separately and the total marks of the candidate will be calculated by adding the marks of all the subjects. The merit list will be made by adding the marks of section English.
- The minimum qualification marks for Asha Workers will be 40%. The merit list for the Asha workers will be released according to the cast (Gen/OBC/SC/ST).
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Non – Asha Workers||45%|
- If the candidate will get the equal marks then the rank of the candidates will be decided according to the marks obtained in the subjects. The marks will be checked according to the priority of the subjects. The first priority will be on Biology, then Chemistry, then Physics and at last English.
MP GNTST-PNST Result Analysis
Out of the past four years, the maximum number of students who have appeared for the exam was in the year 2016 but the number of the students who were able to clear the exam was not even 10% of the students who gave the exam. In 2015 as well the number of students who appeared for the exam was around 32000 but the number of students who cleared the exam was only 1156. Each year the ration has been similar. In the year the least number of students were allotted the seats. Only about 536 students out of 20534 were given admission This shows the difficulty level of the exam. And the strict marking in the exam. To give you a much better idea let us look at the graph from the year 2016. A total of 33000 (figure provided by Vyapam)appeared for the GNTST-PNST out of which only 1210 students were allotted the seats. It shows that the exam marking scheme can be expected to be strict this year as well. The students who want to take admission really need to pull up their socks and eliminate any chances of error in the exam. However, there is no need to panic.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.