Admission is an act of entrance with permission. It is a process through which candidates are offered studies in universities and colleges. The admission is given to candidates based on various criteria. Some of them are the merit of the candidate in the qualifying examination, the fulfilment of eligibility criteria, score in the state entrance exam or national level exam and so on. Each university / college / institute has its own set of policies for admitting candidates in its courses. Candidates can check the mode and process of admission from this page.
Admission to various courses through Merit or entrance exams
Admission to various courses through other Entrance Exams
- B.Tech Admission through JEE Main
- B.Arch Admission through NATA
- BHMS Admission through NEET
- MBA Admission through CAT Score
- MBBS / BDS Admission through NEET
- M.Sc. Admission through JAM
- M.Tech Admission through GATE
- PG Ayurved, Homoeopathy Unani Admission Through AIA PGET
- PG Dental Colleges Admission through NEET MDS
- PG Medical Colleges Admission through NEET PG
Colleges & University Admission Entrance Exams
Modes of Admission
Admission in Indian universities and colleges is given based on the various criteria. Some of them are mentioned below.
- Admission based on scores in the qualifying exam
- Admission based on the merit secured in the state level exam
- Admission based on the merit secured in the national level exam
- Admission based on the eligibility
Admission based on scores in the qualifying exam – Candidate is allotted admission in various courses and colleges based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination. For instance, the candidate is given admission in BBA course in some universities based on their marks in the 10+2. The candidate who has scored more marks is given preference over the one who scores less. Here, the preference is given to the candidate’s past performance and no entrance exam is conducted to provide admission to the candidates.
Admission based on the merit secured in the state level exam – There are a few universities who admit candidates based on the marks secured by them in the state level exams. For example, WBJEE, MP PET, KCET and so on.
Admission based on the merit secured in the national level exam – Some universities / institutes admit candidates in the courses based on the merit secured by the student in the national level exam. For instance, IIT admits candidates as per their JEE Main score.
Admission based on eligibility – There are a few institutes who consider candidate’s eligibility for admission in the courses. Eligibility could be 12th passed with age not more than 17 years. In this case, the candidate’s applying first are given admission subject to fulfilment of the eligibility.
Scope of Admission
Candidates attain admission for obtaining knowledge, leaning and degree. Admission in school is taken to gain basic knowledge whereas admission in a college is taken to gain data and learnings in a particular subject of your choice. Candidates have to admit themselves by following criteria in a college or institute to avail a degree. To the learnings and degree obtained after admission, helps the candidates seek out for a job in theor profile.
Process of Admission
Candidates have to follow a set of guidelines to apply for admission in any college / university. The process of admission is as follows.
- First of all, candidates should seek out full information of the college and course in which they wish to get admission. The information can be gained online through the official website or brochure.
- Then, as per the schedule, fill an application form for admission either online or offline, depending upon the university guidelines.
- In the application form, candidates have to provide personal, educational, qualification, address and contact details.
- The application fee has to be submitted along with the application form.
- After filling the application form, candidates have to follow the further steps which differ from course to course and institute to institute.
BTC FORM KAB TAK Ayenge sir
My neet score 75 (2019)
Sir .. muje self finece me bhms me admission mil sakta hai …..
Please answer me sir …
I want to take the print of Application form having Registration No. 112000994. Pl send the link
sir can i get admission in d pharmacy