Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2017 will be done on the basis of the NEET score. Candidates will get admissions in the MBBS and BDS Courses in all government (85% state quota including NRI) and Private (85% state quota and 15% management/NRI) Medical and Dental colleges in Rajasthan. The admission will be controlled by the Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan for the courses of Bachelor of Medicine or Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS). The seat allotment will be done by the Admission Board, State Government.
Latest – Seat Matrix and Combined merit list for Mop-Up Round has been published. Check it from the link provided below.
The registration process of NEET UG counselling (Rajasthan) has started online from July 15 till July 20, 2017 for all the Private and Government Medical/ Dental colleges. During the admission process in the above mentioned courses all the documents of the candidate will be verified and the college will be allotted according to the merit list, choice filled by the candidate and as per the availability of the seats. Medical Education, Rajasthan has released the important dates for the admissions in the medical colleges under Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2017. The schedule is as follows:
Schedule of Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2017
As per the official announcement by the Medical Education, Rajasthan the schedule for the MBBS BDS Admission 2017 is mentioned below.
|Online Registration starts and deposition of required fee||July 15, 2017|
|Last date to depositing the registration fee||July 20, 2017 (up to 5:00pm)|
|Allotment information based on choice filling||July 19, 2017 (up to 5:00pm)|
|Last date to submit the Online Registration form||July 20, 2017 (auto-locking of choices and auto submission of the registration form at 11.45 pm)|
|Printing of Online Registration Form||July 21 to 31, 2017|
|Publishing of Merit List||July 21, 2017|
|Document Verification||July 23, 2017 (9:00 am)|
|Submission of the Documents along with the registration form||2 copies of the documents should be submitted at the time of reporting for counselling|
|Publishing of First round allotment||July 24, 2017 up to 11.45 pm|
|Printing of allotment letter, Online||July 25 to 31, 2017|
|Reporting by the candidate after first round of Counselling at RUHS College of Dental Sciences (Govt. Dental College), Jaipur||July 26 to 31, 2017 (9.00 am to 4.00 pm)|
|Appearance of the candidate at the allotted college||August 1 to 3, 2017|
|On-line submission of option for participation in off-line round 2 for upgradation of Choice||August 1 to 3, 2017|
|Classes starts on||August 1, 2017|
|Submission of reporting and joining status by colleges||August 6, 2017|
|Notification for off line second round of seat allotment||August 12, 2017|
|Revert of All India Seats||August 16, 2017 (after 5pm)|
|Reporting by the candidate after second round of Counselling at RUHS College of Dental Sciences (Govt. Dental College), Jaipur||August 18 to 19, 2017|
|Demand Draft submission of the prescribed fee for one year and completing other formalities||August 21 to 23, 2017 (9.00 am to 4.00 pm)|
|Appearance of the candidate at the allotted college||August 24, 2017|
|Submission of reporting and joining status by colleges||August 24, 2017|
|Notification for the Mop- up round of seat allotment for MBBS Seats||August 25, 2017|
|Registration for Mop-up round of seat allotment (MBBS) open for all NEET 2017 qualified candidates||August 26 to 27, 2017|
|Seat allotment after Mop-up round at RUHS College of Dental Sciences (Govt. Dental College), Jaipur for MBBS Seats||August 2, 2017|
|Reporting by the candidate after Mop- up round at RUHS College of Dental Sciences (Govt. Dental College), Jaipur for MBBS Seats||August 28, 2017 (9.00 am to 4.00 pm)|
|Appearance of the candidate at the allotted college and Joining||August 29, 2017|
|Waiting list to respective colleges||August 29, 2017|
|Submission of final status by colleges||September 5, 2017|
Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2017 Allotment
Provisional Allotment list (Counselling Round 1 & 2) for Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2017 has been published on the official website, Which can also be checked through the link provided below.
Provisional Merit List
Merit list as on 18 Aug 2017 can be checked through the direct links provided below:
- Provisional merit list – STA 18.08.2017
- Provisional merit list – ST 18.08.2017
- Provisional merit list – SC 18.08.2017
- Provisional merit list – OBC 18.08.2017
- Provisional combined merit list 18.08.2017
Merit list as on 21 Jul 2017 can be checked through the direct links provided below:
- Provisional merit list – PH
- Provisional merit list – WDP
- Provisional merit list – OBC 21.07.2017
- Provisional merit list – ST 21.07.2017
- Provisional merit list – SC 21.07.2017
- Provisional merit list – STA 21.07.2017
- Provisional merit list – WPP 21.07.2017
Rajasthan MBBS BDS Counselling – Mop-Up Round
Mop-Up Round Counselling Schedule has been published on 23 Aug 2017. For MBBS candidates can registration for from 24 Aug 2017 to 26 Aug 2017 and for BDS Last date for Registration is 03 Sep 2017.
- Seat matrix for mop-up round (tentative) as on 04.09.2017 (BDS) – Check Here
- Provisional combined merit list for mop-up round 04.09.2017 (BDS) – Check Here
- College Information Sheets 27.08.2017 for mop-up round (MBBS) – Check Here
- Seat matrix for mop-up round (tentative) as on 27.08.2017 – Check Here
- Provisional combined merit list for mop-up round – Check Here
Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2017 Cut Off
NEET UG (Medical / Dental) Counselling 2017 (MBBS, BDS) cut off for Round-1 is given below.
Round – 1
Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2017 Seat Matrix
Seats available in various colleges of Medical/ Dental private and Government in Rajasthan for the admission in MBBS and BDS is given below:
Click here for Seat Matrix.
Documents Required at the time of Joining/ Reporting
Candidates need to keep the 2 copies of the filled registration form along with the Documents that are mentioned below:
- NEET 2017 Scorecard 2017
- Allotment Letter
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate: Class 10th mark sheet / certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Certificate/ Document providing eligibility
- Copy of photo ID of any of the document (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / School ID card / 12th class examination admit card / Aadhaar card)
- Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on registration form
- PH certificate, if applicable
- WDP / WPP certificates, if applicable
- Bond as per the applicable Proforma
- . Any other relevant certificate(s)
Note- For more information candidates can refer to the document available on the official website at education.rajasthan.gov.in
Cut Off for Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2017
The seats of Medical/ Dental colleges Rajasthan will be allotted to those candidates only who have qualified the NEET 2017 with the following score and percentile. Candidates should also fulfill the domicile conditions of the state, they can fill and lock the choice as per the availability of the seat in the college respectively.
|Gender||NEET Score||NEET Percentile|
|General PH Category|
|SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) / SC PH/ ST PH/ OBC PH Category|
Note- 15% seats are reserved for NRI candidates qualified NRI candidates can register and there is no restriction of the domicile status.
There are some eligibility norms that has been set by the Government of Rajasthan, Medical Education. Students will not be admitted to any of the Medical/ Dental colleges until and unless fulfill the eligibility criteria that is mentioned below for MBBS and BDS course:
For admission in MBBS course in Rajasthan college candidates must have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English with minimum 50% aggregate in 10+2 examination from a recognised school and should have obtained the required score and percentile for different category as mentioned above in the cutoff table.
For admission in MBBS course in Rajasthan college candidates must have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% aggregate in 10+2 examination from a recognised school and should have obtained the required score and percentile for different category as mentioned above in the cutoff table.
Age Limit- Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before December 31, 2017
Note- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes must have passed and obtained minimum 40% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English at the qualifying examination (10+2) and should posses the minimum percentile as per the cutoff in NEET 2017.
Whereas candidates belongs to the SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH should have minimum 40% aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English in 10+2 examination. General PH candidates should have obtained minimum 45% in qualifying examination in the above mentioned subjects. Along with these qualifications candidate’s NEET score should match the score and percentile under the mentioned category as given in the above cutoff table.
Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2017 – Application Form
Before applying for the Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2017 candidates must read the conditions for the eligibility that are mentioned above in the eligibility section. For registration candidates must know the registration fee and its payment mode which is as follows:
Registration fee for all the candidates is Rs. 2000/- except the SC/ST and rajasthan state domicile candidates, they have to pay Rs. 1200/- . The fee can be paid through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net banking or at any e-Mitra CSC kiosk center (authorized by the Government of Rajasthan)
For registration candidates need to visit the official website of Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan at education.rajasthan.gov.in then follow the instructions that are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website and go to the admission section and click on Admissions in MBBS/ BDS
- A link will appear on the window, by clicking on that you will be directed to the State Medical & Dental PG Seats Allotments-2017. Go to the Registration Part I and start filling the registration form.
- Fill in the necessary details such as NEET 2017 roll number, Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, category, Disability percentage, NEET 2017 marks, Class 12th percentage, Email ID and Domicile status. At the end select other eligibility criteria (any one).
- Submit the form after filling it and proceed to the payment of registration fee through different modes as mentioned above.
- Take a printout of Registration Part I form in which the basic details are mentioned such as registration ID, fee details etc.
- After completion of the above points and Registration ID and password will be generated for the respective candidate.
- Now candidate must complete the Registration part II in which basic details should be filled.
- Fill the Basic details- Name, Date of Birth, State of Birth, Select gender, Mother’s name, Permanent Address, Phone number, mobile number, Nationality, Your domicile willappera on the screen. Press “Next and Save”
- Fill the educational details such as details of class V, VIII, X and XII. After that enter the name and place of the college, mention course (MBBS/BDS)
- Upload the necessary documents like photograph and signature
Mandatory Documents for uploading in the Registration part II
- Scanned photograph and signature in JPG/ JPEG format up to maximum 40kb size.
- Scanned copy of ST/ SC/ WDP/ WPP or PH category certificate if applicable in JPG/ JPEG format with maximum 150 kb size.
Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2017 – Choice Filling
The next step is to fill the choices of colleges of your preference. After filling the choices candidates should press the save button. Candidates can also Modify or delete the filled choices or edit the registration form in part II before the final submission. After filling the choices, recheck the form and after reading the declaration press the “Final Submit Button” given on the page.
Selection of Students
The selection of the students to the Medical or Dental college will be based on the Merit of NEET 2017 according to the cutoff decided by the Medical Education, Rajasthan. The seats to the colleges will be allotted according to the merit list and after the seat allotment, candidate must pay the prescribed fee of the college he or she has taken admission into. In case candidate has any personal query regarding the Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2017 they can directly contact the authority by the following number and email ID given below or they can simply comment below.
mobile no. 7733889594
|Name of college||University||Management type||Seats|
|American International Institute of Medical Sciences, Bedwas||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences||Private||150|
|Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Rajsamand||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences||Society||150|
|Dr SN Medical College, Jodhpur||Rajasthan University||Govt.||250|
|Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences||Trust||150|
|Government Medical College, Kota||Rajasthan University||Govt.||150|
|Jaipur National University Institute of Medical Sciences and Resarch Centre, Jagatpura, Jaipur||Deemed University||University||150|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences||Govt.||150|
|Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar||Rajasthan University||Govt.||150|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur||Rajasthan University||Trust||150|
|National Institute of Medical Science & Research, Jaipur||NIMS University (Deemed), Jaipur||Trust||100|
|Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences, Umarda, Udaipur||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences||Society||150|
|Pacific Medical College & Hospital, Bhilo Ka Bedla, Udaipur||Pacific Medical University, Udaipur||Trust||150|
|R N T Medical College, Udaipur||Rajasthan University||Govt.||150|
|RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences||Govt.||100|
|Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences||Govt.||250|
|SMS Medical College, Jaipur||Rajasthan University||Govt.||250|
|Name of college||Management type||Seats|
|Darshan Dental College & Hospital, Udaipur||Private||100|
|Daswani Dental College & Research Centre, Kota||Private||100|
|Eklavya Dental College & Hospital, Kotputli||Private||100|
|Geetanjali Dental & Research Institute, Udaipur||Private||100|
|Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Jaipur||Govt.||40|
|Jaipur Dental College, Jaipur||Private||100|
|Jodhpur Dental College & General Hospital, Jodhpur||Private||0|
|Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College & Research Centre, Sri Ganganagar||Private||100|
|Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital, Sitapura, Jaipur||Private||60|
|NIMS Dental College, Jaipur||Private||100|
|Pacific Dental College & Research Centre||Private||100|
|Pacific Dental College, udaipur||Private||100|
|R.R. Dental College & Hospital, Udaipur||Private||50|
|Rajasthan Dental College & Hospital, Jaipur||Private||100|
|Surendra Dental College & Research Institute, Sri Ganganagar||Private||100|
|Vyas Dental College & Hospital, Jodhpur||Private||100|