Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2018 will be done on the basis of the NEET score. Candidates will get admissions in the MBBS and BDS Courses in all government (85% state quota including NRI) and Private (85% state quota and 15% management/NRI) Medical and Dental colleges in Rajasthan. The admission will be controlled by the Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan for the courses of Bachelor of Medicine or Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS). The seat allotment will be done by the Admission Board, State Government.
The NEET score along with some relevant data has been provided by the Conducting agency of NEET 2018 to the Rajasthan State NEET UG Medical & Dental Admission/Counseling Board-2018. All the allotments will be done by this Admission Board constituted by the State Govt. comprising of all Principals of Medical/Dental Colleges of the state and others. During the process, the eligibility criteria, relevant documents, etc. of the candidates shall be verified and Medical/Dental College shall be allotted to the candidate according to the merit, the choice(s) filled by the candidate and availability of the seats as per the reservation policy of the state but the admission will be subject to verification of his/her documents for which the decision of the Principal of the concerned allotted college or the Board will be final.
Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2018
The registration process of NEET UG counselling (Rajasthan) has been started for all the Private and Government Medical/ Dental colleges. During the admission process in the above mentioned courses all the documents of the candidate will be verified and the college will be allotted according to the merit list, choice filled by the candidate and as per the availability of the seats. Medical Education, Rajasthan has released the important dates for the admissions in the medical colleges under Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2018. The schedule is as follows:
|Online Registration starts and deposition of required fee||18 Jun 2018|
|Last date to depositing the registration fee||27 Jun 2018|
|Allotment information based on choice filling||25 Jun 2018|
|Last date to submit the Online Registration form||27 Jun 2018|
|Printing of the on-line registration form after auto-locking of the choices filled and saved by the candidates||28 Jun 2018|
|Publishing of Merit List||28 Jun 2018|
|Document Verification||30 Jun 2018|
|Submission of the Documents along with the registration form||2 copies of the documents should be submitted at the time of reporting for counselling|
|Publishing of First round allotment||05 Jul 2018|
|Printing of allotment letter, Online||05 to 07 Jul 2018|
|Reporting by the candidate after first round of Counselling at RUHS College of Dental Sciences (Govt. Dental College), Jaipur||07 to 09 Jul 2018|
|Appearance of the candidate at the allotted college||10 to 12 Jul 2018|
|Second round of seat allotment||15 to 26 Jul 2018|
|Classes starts on||01 Aug 2018|
|Mop-up round of seat allotment||04 to 08 Aug 2018|
Note: Detailed programme for second round and mop-up round will be announced later on website.
There are some eligibility norms that has been set by the Government of Rajasthan, Medical Education. Students will not be admitted to any of the Medical/ Dental colleges until and unless fulfill the eligibility criteria that is mentioned below for MBBS and BDS course:
- The Senior Secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10+2 after a period of 12 years study, the last 2 years of study must comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology with English as compulsory subject.
- Provided that two years of regular and continuous study of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology taken together shall be required at 10+2 level for all the candidates. Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open Schools or as Private candidates shall not be eligible to appear for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test. Furthermore, study of Biology/Biotechnology as an Additional Subject at 10+2 level also shall not permissible
The Senior Secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10+2 after a period of 12 years study, the last 2 years of study must comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as compulsory subject
Age Limit- Minimum 17 years on or before 31st December 2018. The maximum age shall be 25 years as on the date of the NEET 2018 examination i.e. May 06, 2018. There will be relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit for SC, ST, ST-STA, OBC, MBC and PH candidates
- A candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Biotechnology at the qualifying examination and in addition must have obtained minimum of 50th percentile and come in the merit list as a result of such competitive entrance examination (NEET 2018).
- In respect of candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Most Backward Classes, a candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Biotechnology at the qualifying examination and in addition must have obtained minimum of 40th percentile and come in the merit list as a result of such competitive entrance examination (NEET 2018).
Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2018 – Application Form
Before applying for the Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2018 candidates must read the conditions for the eligibility that are mentioned above in the eligibility section. Application Form for Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2018 has been released online at the official website. Interested candidates have to ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. Candidates have to fill the application form on or before its last date. Link to fill the online application form is listed below.
All candidates are required to deposit non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1200/- for SC, ST, ST-STA category candidate of Rajasthan state domicile as well as candidate whose family annual income is less than INR 2.5 lacs) + applicable e-mitra charges through Internet banking / Debit card / Credit card or at any e-Mitra CSC kiosk center (authorized by the Government of Rajasthan).
For registration candidates need to visit the official website of Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan at education.rajasthan.gov.in then follow the instructions that are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website and go to the admission section and click on Admissions in MBBS/ BDS
- A link will appear on the window, by clicking on that you will be directed to the State Medical & Dental PG Seats Allotments-2018. Go to the Registration Part I and start filling the registration form.
- Fill in the necessary details such as NEET 2018 roll number, Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, category, Disability percentage, NEET 2018 marks, Class 12th percentage, Email ID and Domicile status. At the end select other eligibility criteria (any one).
- Submit the form after filling it and proceed to the payment of registration fee through different modes as mentioned above.
- Take a printout of Registration Part I form in which the basic details are mentioned such as registration ID, fee details etc.
- After completion of the above points and Registration ID and password will be generated for the respective candidate.
- Now candidate must complete the Registration part II in which basic details should be filled.
- Fill the Basic details- Name, Date of Birth, State of Birth, Select gender, Mother’s name, Permanent Address, Phone number, mobile number, Nationality, Your domicile willappera on the screen. Press “Next and Save”
- Fill the educational details such as details of class V, VIII, X and XII. After that enter the name and place of the college, mention course (MBBS/BDS)
- Upload the necessary documents like photograph and signature
Mandatory Documents for uploading in the Registration part II
- Scanned photograph and signature in JPG/ JPEG format up to maximum 40kb size.
- Scanned copy of ST/ SC/ WDP/ WPP or PH category certificate if applicable in JPG/ JPEG format with maximum 150 kb size.
Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2018 – Choice Filling
The next step is to fill the choices of colleges of your preference. After filling the choices candidates should press the save button. Candidates can also Modify or delete the filled choices or edit the registration form in part II before the final submission. After filling the choices, recheck the form and after reading the declaration press the “Final Submit Button” given on the page.
Allotment of Seats
Allotment of seats through on-line allotment process of all NEET qualified and registered candidates through NEET 2018 result shall be conducted for all the candidates who appeared in NEET 2018, strictly in accordance with the merit list prepared on the basis of All India Merit in NEET 2018, the order of choices / options filled in by the candidates in the on-line registration form (Candidates are advised to fill the choices very carefully after referring the Fees displayed at the time of choice filling and also College Information Sheet of the respective college). The allotment shall be processed based on the merit corresponding to minimum percentile obtained in NEET 2018 for all categories (as per MCI guidelines) and the order of choices / options filled in by the candidates in the on-line form.
|Category||Percentile in NEET 2018|
|GEN||50th percentile and above (119 marks and above)|
|GEN PH||45th percentile and above (107 marks and above)|
|OBC, MBC||40th percentile and above (96 marks and above)|
|SC||40th percentile and above (96 marks and above)|
|ST||40th percentile and above (96 marks and above)|
|ST-STA||40th percentile and above (96 marks and above)|
|C/ST/OBC/MBC – PH||40th percentile and above (96 marks and above)|
The selected candidates should bring the requisite documents in original (non-laminated) along with self-attested copies of documents for verification, at the time of admission to the allotted college, failing which their admission shall stand cancelled.
Selection of Students
The selection of the students to the Medical or Dental college will be based on the Merit of NEET 2018 according to the cutoff decided by the Medical Education, Rajasthan. The seats to the colleges will be allotted according to the merit list and after the seat allotment, candidate must pay the prescribed fee of the college he or she has taken admission into. In case candidate has any personal query regarding the Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2018 they can directly contact the authority by the following number and email ID given below or they can simply comment below.
Documents Required at the time of Joining/ Reporting
Candidates need to keep the 2 copies of the filled registration form along with the Documents that are mentioned below:
- NEET 2018 Scorecard 2018
- Allotment Letter
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate: Class 10th mark sheet / certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Certificate/ Document providing eligibility
- Copy of photo ID of any of the document (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / School ID card / 12th class examination admit card / Aadhaar card)
- Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on registration form
- PH certificate, if applicable
- WDP / WPP certificates, if applicable
- Bond as per the applicable Proforma
- . Any other relevant certificate(s)
Note: For more information candidates can refer to the document available on the official website at education.rajasthan.gov.in
Following is the Fee structure of different medical / dental colleges.
Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2018 Seat Matrix
Seats available in various colleges of Medical/ Dental private and Government in Rajasthan for the admission in MBBS and BDS is given below:
Click here for Seat Matrix as per last year.
Cut Off for Rajasthan MBBS BDS Admission 2018
The seats of Medical/ Dental colleges Rajasthan will be allotted to those candidates only who have qualified the NEET 2018 with the following score and percentile. Candidates should also fulfill the domicile conditions of the state, they can fill and lock the choice as per the availability of the seat in the college respectively.
|Gender||NEET Score||NEET Percentile|
|General PH Category|
|SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) / SC PH/ ST PH/ OBC PH Category|
Note: 15% seats are reserved for NRI candidates qualified NRI candidates can register and there is no restriction of the domicile status.
Official Website: www.rajugmedical2018.org