Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019 is managed by Himachal Pradesh University. It is necessary that the students who wish to participate in the MBBS counselling for Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019 first qualify the National Eligibility Entrance Test-UG 2019. Himachal Pradesh university or any other private institute will not conduct any state level entrance exam for granting admission to students in the various medical colleges across the state of Himachal Pradesh. Thus, candidates who wish to get admission in the medical colleges of Himachal Pradesh need to select Himachal Pradesh as their domicile state and need to be eligible for the state quota admission for MBBS/ BDS courses of Himachal Pradesh. This admission process will be done through the NEET (UG) 2019 exam which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The application process for Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 is started now. A direct link to fill the form is provided below. You can get the complete details about the Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019 on this page below.
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
Candidates need to note that the admission into the medical colleges of Himachal Pradesh is highly dependent on the NEET 2019 exam. Hence, it is completely mandatory that the candidates who wish to participate in the HP MBBS Admission process 2019 appear for the NEET 2019 exam. The table below comprises of all the important events for the Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019.
|Dates for filling the online application form with successful transaction of fee||25 to 29 Jun 2019 (up to 11:59 pm)|
|Time for corrections in errors, if any, committed by the candidates while filling the online application form||30 Jun 2019 up to 3:00 pm|
|Date of displaying the category-wise provisional merit list||02 Jul 2019|
|Dates of 1st round of centralized counselling for admission in Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges including Private Medical/Dental Colleges||05 to 11 Jul 2019|
|Last date for joining the allotted college and course||12 Jul 2019|
|Dates of the 2nd round of centralized counselling for filling up of vacant seats in Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges including Private Medical/ Dental Colleges|
|Last date for joining for the candidate’s allotted seats in the 2nd round of counselling||03 Aug 2019|
|Mop- up round of Centralized Counselling (Ist Mop-up round for BDS)||07 and 08 Aug 2019|
|Last date of Joining for the candidate’s allotted seats in Mop-up Round||12 Aug 2019|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equaling to ten times the numbers of vacant seats to the Medical College by the counselling authority||13 Aug 2019|
|Commencement of Academic session||01 Aug 2019|
|Last date of joining the course/college(MBBS)||18 Aug 2019|
|Second Mop-up Round of Counselling for BDS Course||06 Sep 2019|
|Last date of joining the college/course(BDS)||11 Sep 2019|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equaling to ten times the numbers of vacant seats to the Dental Colleges by the counselling authority||12 Sep 2019|
|Last date of joining to BDS course||15 Sep 2019|
Notice regarding Extension of second round of counselling
Tentative Vacancy Position:
- Click Here to check Tentative Vacancy Position of MBBS/BDS courses for 2nd Round of Counseling-2019-20 scheduled to be held w.e.f. 27.07.2019 to 30.07.2019.
There ia a counselling system to allot the available seats in order of merit-cum-choice of the candidates by personal appearance as per combined as well as category-wise merit list of the qualified candidates drawn by the H.P. University on the basis of All India merit of NEET-UG-2019. The candidates are directed to check their new merit rank as well as their exact date of Counseling on the University Website and to make themselves present in the counselling accordingly. No separate call letters will be sent to the candidates for attending the Counselling. Candidates are advised to check these from the link are provided below.
- Click here to check the list of candidates sponsored to MBBS/ BDS courses in Govt./ Private Medical/ Dental Colleges during 2nd round of counseling.
- Click here to download the Application form for Mop-up round of counselling for vacant seats of BDS course 2019.
- Click here to check the list of candidates called for Mop-Up round of counseling for BDS course-2019.
- Click here to check the notice regarding notice for Mop-up round of counselling for BDS course 2019.
Qualifying Criteria for applying UG (BDS) Common Counselling-2019 in Himachal Pradesh (Cut off):
Gen- UR – 134
SC/ST/OBC – 107
PH-UR – 120
PH- ST/SC/OBC – 107
Provisional Admission Letter
Himachal Pradesh University has released admission letter list of candidates for admission to MBBS course (1st Year) under State Quota in Dr. RK Govt. Medical College, Hamirpur and under State Quota in Maharishi Markandeshwar Medical College, Kumarhatti-Solan (A constituent Medical College of Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Kumarhatti, Solan) in order of merit-cum-choice of the college based on the result of NEET-UG2019 as per merit drawn by the HP University. Candidates can check the same from the link given below.
- Click here to check the Admission Letters of (MBBS/BDS) 2nd round of Counseling held on July 29, 2019.
- Click here to check the Admission Letters of MMMC, Solan, (MBBS) 2nd round of Counseling held on July 29, 2019.
- Click Here to check Provisional List of candidates called for 2nd round of counselling for admission.
- Click here to check the admission Letters of MMMC, Solan of (MBBS/BDS) Counseling held on July 10, 2019.
- Click here to check the Admission Letters of (MBBS/BDS) Counseling held on July 10, 2019.
- Click here to check the admission Letters of MMMC, Solan of (MBBS/BDS) Counseling held on July 08, 2019.
- Click here to check th admission Letters of (MBBS/BDS) Counseling held on July 08, 2019.
- Click here to check the admission Letters of MMMC, Solan of (MBBS/BDS) Counseling held on July 09, 2019.
- Click here to check the admission Letters of (MBBS) counseling held on July 09, 2019.
- Click here to check the notice regarding admission to BDS course for the academic session 2019.
- Click Here to download HPU admission list for admission to MBBS course (1st Year) under State Quota in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla.
- Click here to download HPU admission list for admission to MBBS course (1st Year) under State Quota in Dr. RK Govt. Medical College, Hamirpur.
- Click here to download HPU admission list for admission to MBBS course under State Quota in Maharishi Markandeshwar Medical College, Kumarhatti-Solan (A constituent Medical College of Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Kumarhatti, Solan).
Merit List For Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019
H.P. University will draw and notify a combined as well as category–wise merit list on the basis of All India merit ranking of NEET-UG-2019 of the qualified candidates who have submitted their application form online only complete in all respects. The new ranks in order of merit will be assigned to the candidates in the merit list to be notified by the University for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in Government Medical/Dental Colleges including private un-aided Medical/Dental Colleges for filling up under State Quota & Management Quota seats in private un-aided Medical/Dental Colleges, as the case, maybe. The merit list will be available on the University Website www.hpuniv.ac.in or www.admissions.hpushimla.in.
- Click here to check the General Combined Merit of All Categories.
- Click here to check the corrigendum regarding merit list of Physically Handicapped (MBBS/BDS) 2019.
Application Form For Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019
The application form for the Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019 is available in the online mode on the official website of the H.P. University. Candidates have to fulfil all the eligibility norms to get admissions in the medical college of HP state. Candidates have to register themselves for the counselling process and to fill the form link is given below.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2019.
The application fees of Rs 2000/- for the General/NRI & Other Categories students whereas the application fees for the SC/ST/PH Categories students is Rs 1000/-. The application fees have to be paid during the registration process as the registration is incomplete without the fees paid. The application fee is non-refundable in any cases.
Eligibility Criteria For Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019
It is compulsory that the candidates ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria laid down by the admission authority to make sure that they do not get disqualified from the process. Candidates who have qualified the NEET-UG-2019 shall be eligible to apply online for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses through centralized counselling in Government Medical/Dental Colleges including State Quota Seats in Private un-aided Medical/Dental Colleges situated in Himachal Pradesh subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
- The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology(which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 from open School as private candidates shall not be eligible for admission. Furthermore, the study of Biology/Biotechnology as an Additional subject at 10+2 level also shall not be permissible.
- He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the first year MBBS/BDS course.
- The upper age limit is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Right of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016
- Click here to check detailed eligibility criteria for Himachal Pradesh Medical Admission 2019
Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission Process 2019
The admission process in the Government Medical/Dental Colleges including Private Medical/ Dental Colleges (State & Management Quota) will be completed within the prescribed schedule through a Centralized Counselling Committee constituted by the Government of Himachal Pradesh. The selection process will be made on the basis of NEET-UG-2019 by the Centralized Counselling Committee.
List Of Colleges For Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019
Here is the list of colleges in which the candidates will be granted admission to through the Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2019. For more detailed regarding the college-wise and category-wise distribution of Seats in Medical Colleges are provided in the information brochure, which is attached below in this article.
|Name of Medical College / Medical Institution||Annual Intake (Seats)|
|Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla||100|
|Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College, Kangra at Tanda||100|
|Dr Yashwant Singh Parmar Government Medical College, Nahan, Distt. Sirmour||100|
|Sh. Lal Bahadur Shastri Government Medical College, Ner-Chowk , Distt. Mandi||100|
|Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru Government Medical College, Chamba||100|
|Dr. Radhakrishnan Government Medical College, Hamirpur||100|
|H.P. Government Dental College & Hospital, Shimla||60|
|Himachal Dental College & Hospital, Sunder Nagar, District Mandi||60|
|MN DAV Dental College Tatul, District Solan||60|
|Bhojia Dental College & Hospital Budh (Nalagarh) District Solan||60|
|Himachal Institute of Dental Sciences, Paonta Sahib, District Sirmour||100|
For more information on HPU Admissions MBBS / BDS Admission 2019, Download following Documents.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.