Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021: Atal Medical & Research University, HP has released the Mop-Up round provisional seat allotment result for Himachal Pradesh MBBS and BDS Admission 2021. Candidates can check the all the detail related to Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission from official website, which is amruhp.ac.in. All the candidates who qualify the NEET 2021 with the minimum qualifying score are eligible to take part in admission process for MBBS/BDS courses. Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 is done on the basis of the score of the NEET. Candidates can check the details for Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021, on this page.
Latest – Himachal Pradesh MBBS and BDS Admission 2021 Mop-Up round provisional seat allotment result has been released. Scroll down to check it.
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission through NEET 2021
Qualified candidates of NEET UG 2021 can apply online with successful transaction of fee within prescribed date. Check out the important dates related to Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 from below table.
|Availability of online application form and submission of fee, fill choices, college preferences, colleges and quota for provisional allocation of seats through online counselling||06 – 19 Dec 2021 up to 11:59 pm|
|Application correction window||20 – 23 Dec 2021|
|1st Round Counselling|
|Seat Allocation for 1st round of counselling||01 Feb 2022|
|Revised Seat Allocation for 1st round of counselling||02 Feb 2022|
|Admission of 1st round of counselling||02 – |
|Release of vacancy position||09 Feb 2022|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|Confirmation of vacancy position from Medical and Dental colleges||28 Feb 2022|
|Choice filling||01 Mar 2022|
|Declaration of provisional seat allotment result||04 Mar 2022|
|Declaration of final seat allotment result||07 Mar 2022|
|Admission of 2nd round of counselling||08 – 11 Mar 2022|
|Mop-Up Round Counselling|
|Declaration of provisional seat allotment result||29 Mar 2022|
– Click here to check the 2nd round counselling schedule for Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021.
– Click here to check the counselling schedule for Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021.
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Seat Allotment Result.
Atal Medical & Research University, HP has released the seat allotment result for Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021. The direct link to check the seat allotment result is provided below.
Seat Allotment Result:
– Click here to download the Himachal Pradesh MBBS and BDS Admission 2021 Mop-Up Round Provisional Seat Allotment Result.
– Click here to download the Himachal Pradesh MBBS and BDS Admission 2021 2nd Round Final Seat Allotment Result.
– Click here to download the Himachal Pradesh MBBS and BDS Admission 2021 2nd Round Provisional Seat Allotment Result.
– Click here to download the Himachal Pradesh MBBS and BDS Admission 2021 1st Round Seat Allotment Result Revised.
– Click here to download the Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Seat Allotment Result.
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Seat Matrix
Here we mentioned number of seats offered in Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2021.
2nd Round Vacancy Position: Click here to check the 2nd round vacancy position for Himachal Pradesh MBBS AND BDS Admission 2021.
Seat Matrix: Click here to check the Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2021 Seat Matrix.
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 1st Round Counselling Extended Notice
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 1st round counselling has extended till February 07, 2022 (5:00 pm). Check out the complete notice from below image or Download notice PDF
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Application Form Last Date Extended
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form for the Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS admission 2021 is available in the online mode on the official website, which is amruhp.ac.in. Candidates have to fulfil all the eligibility norms to get admissions in the medical college of HP state. Candidates have to register themselves for the counselling process and to fill the form link is given below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form for Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021.
Application Fee: The application fees have to pay during the registration process as the registration is incomplete without the fees paid. The application fee is non-refundable in any cases.
- For General/NRI & Other Categories: Rs. 2000/-
- For SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD) Categories: Rs. 1000/-
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is compulsory that the candidates ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria laid down by the admission authority to make sure that they do not get disqualified from the process. Candidates who have qualified the NEET-UG-2021 shall be eligible to apply online for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses through centralized counselling in Government Medical/Dental Colleges including State Quota Seats in Private un-aided Medical/Dental Colleges situated in Himachal Pradesh subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
- The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology(which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 from open School as private candidates shall not be eligible for admission. Furthermore, the study of Biology/Biotechnology as an Additional subject at 10+2 level also shall not be permissible.
- He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the first year MBBS/BDS course.
- The upper age limit is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Right of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016
- Click here to check detailed eligibility criteria for Himachal Pradesh Medical Admission 2021
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Merit List
Director Medical Education & Research, HP will draw and notify a combined as well as category–wise merit list on the basis of All India merit ranking of NEET-UG-2021. Qualified candidates who have submitted their application form online only complete in all respects can check the merit list. The new ranks in order of merit will be assigned to the candidates in the merit list to be notified for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in Government Medical/Dental Colleges including private un-aided Medical/Dental Colleges for filling up under State Quota & Management Quota seats in private un-aided Medical/Dental Colleges, as the case, maybe. The merit list will be available on the official website amruhp.ac.in or hp.gov.in.
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Counselling
There ia a counselling system to allot the available seats in order of merit-cum-choice of the candidates by personal appearance as per combined as well as category-wise merit list of the qualified candidates on the basis of All India merit of NEET-UG-2021. The candidates are directed to check their new merit rank as well as their exact date of Counselling on the official website and to make themselves present in the counselling accordingly. No separate call letters will be sent to the candidates for attending the Counselling. Candidates are advised to check these from the link are provided below.
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Cut off
Qualifying Criteria for Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS admission as per last year’s information is as follows:
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission Process 2021
The admission process in the Government Medical/Dental Colleges including Private Medical/ Dental Colleges (State & Management Quota) will be completed within the prescribed schedule through a Centralized Counselling Committee constituted by the Government of Himachal Pradesh. The selection process will be made on the basis of NEET-UG-2021 by the Centralized Counselling Committee.
Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Reservation
Reservation is provided to various categories among the seats available for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses. Candidates who are interested in taking admission to MBBS/BDS courses under some category can claim for the same by opting for the category under which they want to get admission. Categories which will get reservation are as follows.
- Schedule Caste
- Schedule Tribes
- Other Backward Class
- Physically Handicapped
- Backward Area Candidates of Himachal Pradesh
- Single Girl Child
- Children of Jammu & Kashmir Migrant
- Children of Tibetan Refugees
List Of Colleges For Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2021
Here is the list of colleges in which the candidates will be granted admission to MBBS Admission 2021.
|Name of Medical College / Medical Institution|
|Director Medical Education & Research, HP., Shimla|
|Principal, Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla|
|Principal, Dr. RPGMC, Tanda (kangra)|
|Principal, Dr.Y.S. Parmar Govt. Medical College , Nahan|
|Principal, Sh. Lal Bahadur Shastri Govt. Medical College, Ner-Chowk, Distt.Mandi|
|Principal, Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Govt. Medical College, Chamba|
|Dr.Radhakrishnan Govt. Medical College, Hamirpur|
|Principal, H.P. Govt. Dental College, Shimla|
|Principal, Maharishi Markandesher Medical College, Kumarhatti Distt. Solan|
|Principal, Himachal Dental College, Sundernagar|
|Principal, Bhojia Dental College, Nalagarh|
|Principal, Himachal Institute of Dental Sciences, Paonta Sahib|
Official Website: amruhp.ac.in
For more information on HP MBBS / BDS Admission 2021, Download following Documents.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.