AP MBBS / BDS Admission 2019: Dr NTR University of Health Science, AP, Vijayawada has issued the notification for students to take admission into Medical/ Dental Courses. This notification is for determining the State Merit position for admission into Competent Authority Quota seats. Candidates who have secured the cutoff scores in NEET UG 2019 and fulfilled the eligibility criteria for admission can fill their application form as per schedule is given below. An ineligible candidate obtaining Merit position does not make him/her eligible for admission. Get here complete details of AP MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc.
AP MBBS / BDS Admission 2019
Candidates can get admission into MBBS/BDS Courses in all the Medical and Dental Colleges affiliated to Dr.NTR UHS and also take admission into MBBS course available in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), TIRUPATI for the academic year 2019-20 under Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats remaining after contributing of 15% to National Pool (AIQ) in Government Medical/Dental Colleges, ISM & H courses and Category ‘A’ seats (50% of intake) in Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges.
Schedule for AP MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 is given below.
|Date of issue of Notification for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses||21 Jun 2019|
|Availability of online Application form||22 Jun 2019|
|last date for submission of application form||28 Jun 2019 up to 5.00 pm|
|Date of release of provisional merit position||30 Jun 2019|
|Dates of verification of original certificates||03 to 08 Jul 2019|
|Reporting date||on or before 15 Jul 2019|
|Commencement of classes||01 Aug 2019|
|Closure of admissions||As per MCI/DCI schedule|
- Click Here to check MBBS-BDS 2019-College wise allotments in 2nd Phase of Counseling.
- Click Here to check CAP Priority List.
- Click Here to check Grievances under CAP Category Priority List.
- Click Here to download undertaking form.
- Click Here to download declaration who is seeking admission under NRI category.
- Click here to check the notice regarding MBBS-BDS 2019 web counselling.
- Click here to check the detailed notification of verification of original certificates.
- Click here to check the RVS Medical College Undertaking A, B & C category letters.
- Click here to check the number of seats to be shifted from RVS Institute of Medical Sciences, Chittoor to Government Medical Colleges in the AP.
- Click here to check the instruction to the students attending counseling on June 26, 2019.
- Click here to check vacancy for phase -II counselling.
- Click Here to check the Seats available for MBBS and BDS Admission.
Merit List of candidates for AP MBBS/ BDS Admission 2019 is released by the officials. Candidates who applied for the admission can check the merit list through the direct link which is provided below:
- Click Here to check the Addendum To Final State Merit Position Displayed On July 19, 2019.
- Click Here to check provisional merit list for admission in MBBS / BSD under Management Quota.
- Click here to check the MBBS-BDS 2019 corrigendum to the final merit list.
- Click here to check the MBBS-BDS 2019 college wise allotments in the 1st phase of counseling.
- Click here to check the Merit List after Verification for MBBS/BDS.
- Click Here to check the PMC Merit List for MBBS/BDS.
- Click Here to check the PH Merit List for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BNYS &BUMS courses.
- Click Here to check the Anglo Indian merit list for MBBS/BDS courses.
- Click Here to check the non-eligible list for PH category candidates for MBBS,BDS, BAMS,BHMS,BNYS &BUMS courses.
Application Form 2019
The qualified and eligible candidates as per the regulations who desire to take admission to UG Medical and Dental Courses in Government & Private Institutions shall apply through online for determining the Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats in respective categories. Candidates can apply online from the official website or they can use the direct link which is provided below.
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the application form for AP MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 from below links:
- Click here to check the Provisional list of candidates applied for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS,BNYS & BUMS admissions.
- Click here to apply online for MBBS / BDS Admission 2019.
Candidates have to pay the Application and counselling Fee for MBBS/BDS Courses as mentioned below:
|Category||Fee (Including GST + Bank charges extra )|
|OC & BC Categories Candidates||Rs. 3540/-|
|SC/ST Categories Candidates||Rs.2950/-|
Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the application and counselling Fee through online by using Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking. Candidates should note that under any circumstances fee once paid will not be refunded.
Document need at the time of filling online application:
- Admit Card of NEET UG – 2019
- Rank card of NEET UG-2019
- SSC or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- In case candidates studied in the institutions outside the state of Andhra Pradesh, a residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar. (excluding study period outside the state) for a period of 10 years (years of period to be specified).
- In case candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed
- In case claiming fee exemption, the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar or white ration card.
- Aadhar Card
- Minority certificate issued by Minorities Welfare Department, Government of AP
General Instruction To fill the Application Form
- Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
- Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form.
- Candidates should have a valid mobile number which uses in the registration process.
- The Registration number sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic details should be noted for further use. The Registration number should be kept confidentially and not disclose to others.
- The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
- The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
- The candidates need not submit Printout of Application by post/by hand to the University. The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form in person along with three (3) sets of self-attested copies of certificates on the scheduled date at the centre to be notified by the University for verification of original certificates.
- Application form without Passport size photo, without signature at declaration area and incomplete applications at the time of verification of original certificates will stand automatically rejected and will not be considered for determining the Merit position in respective categories.
The candidates who had fulfilled the following criteria are eligible for the admission into MBBS/BDS courses and they have to get their certificates verified as per the schedule notified by the university.
- The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Andhra Pradesh (Residence requirement).
- The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects. The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31, 2019. The candidates born on or after January 02, 2003 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses and they need not apply for the counselling.
- In view of introducing grading system in Intermediate Examinations by the Board of Intermediate Education, AP the clarification obtained from the said Board with regard to calculation of the percentage of marks in Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry subjects as per MCI/DCI/AYUSH regulations shall be followed.
- The candidates who wish to claim seats under Anglo Indian, Sports & Games, CAP (Army), NCC, Physically challenged (PH) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) also need to fulfil the above eligibility criteria.
The Provisional Merit Position of the candidates those who applied through online in response to the notification issued by Dr. NTRUHS for competent authority quota seats into MBBS/BDS shall be determined by NEET-UG-2019 scores and other eligibility criteria. They are only eligible for attending verification of original certificates at the centres notified by the university. Final merit position will be displayed after verification of Original certificates.
Cut Off Score
The candidates should secure the following cut-off scores in National Eligibility-cum-entrance Test (NEET) UG -2019, that is conducted by NTA. Candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified.
Under Graduate Medical and Dental courses:
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut Off Score (Out of 720)|
|General category||50th Percentile||134|
|Persons with Disability (BC/SC/ST)||40th Percentile||107|
|Persons with Disability (OC)||45th Percentile||120|
List of Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
The admissions into the following colleges are subject to the permission given by the Government of India / Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India. The List of expected Medical and Dental colleges affiliated to Dr NTR UHS for the academic year 2019-20 are shown below:
- Click here to check the list of Medical and Dental colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Official Website: ntruhs.ap.nic.in