AP MBBS / BDS Admission 2018: Dr. NTR Uuniversity of Health Science, AP, Vijayawada has issued the notification for NRI students to take admission into Undergraduate Medical/ Dental Courses 2018-19 available under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada. Candidates who have secured the cutoff scores in NEET UG 2018 and fulfilled the eligibility criteria for admission can fill their application form as per schedule is given below. Get here complete details of AP MBBS / BDS Admission 2018 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc.
AP MBBS / BDS Admission 2018
Admission into MBBS/BDS Courses in all the Medical and Dental Colleges affiliated to Dr.NTR UHS and also MBBS course available in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), TIRUPATI for the academic year 2018-19 under Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats in Government Medical/Dental Colleges and Category ‘A’ seats – 50% of Intake in Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and also 85% seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women, Tirupati under SVIMS, Tirupati.
Schedule for AP MBBS / BDS Admission 2018 is given below.
|Date of issue of Notification||19 Jun 2018|
|Availability of online Application form||20 Jun 2018|
|Date of release of provisional merit position||25 Jun 2018|
|Dates of exercising web options||27 Jun 2018 – 02 Jul 2018|
|Date of release of final merit position||02 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of classes||01 Aug 2018|
The candidates who had fulfilled the following criteria are eligible for the admission into MBBS/BDS courses and they have to get their certificates verified as per the schedule notified by the university.
- The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Andhra Pradesh (Residence requirement).
- The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
Application Form 2018
The qualified and eligible candidates as per the regulations who desire to take admission to UG Medical and Dental Courses in Government, Private Un-aided Non-minority & Minority Professional Institutions shall apply through online for determining the Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats in respective categories in the Website http://apmedadm.apsche.ac.in or http://medadm.apsche.ac.in The direct link to apply online is given below.
Apply Online: Click here for the online registration form.
- The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
- The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
- Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form.
- The Registration number sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic details should be noted for further use. The Registration number should be kept confidentially and not to disclose to others.
- Keep the following documents ready while filling online application to avoid delay in filling:
- Admit card of NEET UG 2018
- Rank card of NEET UG 2018
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent
- Transfer certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Category certificate, if applicable
- Aadhar Card
Application and Counseling Fee
- Rs. 3000/- for OC & BC candidates.
- Rs. 2,500/- for SC/ST candidates.
Note: Bank transaction charges extra.
Cut Off Score
The candidates should secure the following cut-off scores in National Eligibility-cum-entrance Test (NEET) UG -2018,that will be conducted by CBSE, New Delhi
Under Graduate Medical and Dental courses
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut Off Score (Out of 720)|
|General category||50th Percentile||119|
|Persons with Disability (OC)||45th Percentile||107|
For more details of AP MBBS / BDS Admission 2018
Official Website: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/