Dr. NTR UHS has released the notification regarding the web based counseling will be conducted for admissions into the State quota seats of Post-Graduate Medical Degree / Diploma Courses in colleges under Dr.NTR UHS and the PG Medical Courses available in SVIMS, Tirupati for the academic year 2018-19, under Competent Authority.
The candidates who have submitted the Online application form and figured in the list of applied candidates displayed in the Website of Dr.NTR UHS are informed to attend at any of the following helpline centers along with Printout of application duly signed and enclosed all the required certificates for verification of their original certificates as per the schedule given below.
Andhra Pradesh PG Medical
After verification of original certificates, the final merit Position of the candidates will be determined and notified so that the candidates in the final Merit Position shall exercise web options for admission into State quota seats of Post-Graduate Medical & Dental Degree / Diploma Courses as the case may be as per the schedule to be notified separately.
|Last date to apply online||31 Mar 2018|
|Date of release of list of candidates applied for||01 Apr 2018|
|Dates of verification of original certificates||03 to 06 Apr 2018|
|Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates||09 Apr 2018|
|Dates of exercising web options for admission into PG (MD/MS) courses|
|Date of issuing allotments|
|Commencement of classes||May 2018|
|Closure of admissions||31 May 2018|
Schedule For Verification of Original Certificates For PG Medical Degree/ Diploma Courses
|1||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|2||Andhra University Campus, Opp. School of Distance Education, Visakhapatnam|
|3||Sri Venkateswara University, Old MBA BUILDING, Tirupati|
|Date||8.30 AM onwards
|11.30 AM onwards
|2.00 PM onwards
|03 Apr 2018||1 to 300 (NEET Rank 373 to 6961)||301 to 700 (NEET Rank 6982 to 13298)||701 to 1000 (NEET Rank 13318 to 18024)|
|04 Apr 2018||1001 to 1300 (NEET Rank 18036 to 23199)||1301 to 1700 (NEET Rank 23215 to 31810)||1701 to 2000 (NEET Rank 31815 to 39136)|
|05 Apr 2018||2001 to 2300 (NEET Rank 39155 to 49300)||2301 to 2700 (NEET Rank 49366 to 64625)||2701 to 2922 (NEET Rank 64710 to 77391)|
- Click Here to check the Vacancies due to Not Reporting of the candidates selected in final phase of counseling under PG 2018 – Management Quota.
- Click here to check the PG unfilled vacancies after final phase of counseling.
- Click here to check the vacancies available due to non reporting of the candidates.
- Click Here to check the detailed notice for 2nd phase web option competent authority quota.
- Click Here to check the availability of seats for 2nd phase counselling of Non-service seats.
- Click Here to check the availability of seats for 2nd phase counselling of Service seats.
- Click Here to check the detailed Notification for Exercising 1st Phase Web Options of PG Degree/Diploma 2018 – Competent Authority Quota.
- Click Here to check the Fee Structure for PG Degree/Diploma 2018 – Management Quota 2018-19.
- Click here to check availability of seats for Exercising 1st Phase Web Options 2018 Competent Authority Quota.
All the qualified candidates in Andhra Pradesh EAMC ET 2018 and those who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria and those who have attended for certificates verification and eligibility criteria to give the Web Options through Internet from Home, Net center and Helpline center at Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada only as per the schedule notified by the University for admission. After verification of original certificates, the University will release final merit position of the candidates eligible for exercising Web options. Allotment list has been released after the 2nd phase web option.Candidates can check college wise allotment list (competent authority quota ) by clicking on the below link.
- Click Here to check College wise allotment after 3rd and final phase web option (competent authority quota).
- Click Here to check College wise allotment after 2nd phase web option (competent authority quota ).
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences has released the Merit List of PG Degree/Diploma 2018 – Competent Authority Quota, Management Quota and Convenor Quota. Candidates can check the list from official website or the direct link provided below.
Competent Authority Quota list for PG Degree/Diploma 2018:
- Click here to check the revised merit list for PH under competent authority quota.
- Click Here to check the Merit List of PG Degree/Diploma 2018 – Competent Authority Quota.
- Click Here to check the PH Merit List of PG Degree/Diploma 2018 – Competent Authority Quota.
- Click Here to check the List of not eligible candidates for PG Degree/Diploma 2018 Admission – Competent Authority Quota.
- Click Here to check the ADDENDUM to Final State Merit list for PG Degree/Diploma 2018 – Competent Authority Quota.
Management quota list for PG Degree/Diploma 2018:
- Click Here to check the Merit List after Certificate Verification for Management Quota 2018.
- Click here to check the Provisional list of seats available in PG Medical Degree/Diploma course under Management Quota.
Convenor Quota List: Click here to check the Provisional Seats available for Counseling for PG Medical Degree/Diploma 2018.
Application process is now over. Application form was invited from the candidates who was eligible for the admission and must appeared in the NEET PG 2018. Application Form was available online at the official website. Candidates who fill the application form on time must check their names in the provisional list of candidates applied for as per NEET rank for pg medical (degree / diploma) admissions 2018-19 in the state of Andhra Pradesh (competent authority quota seats).
- Candidates should have passed MBBS from a recognized Medical college located in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidates should have secured the following cutoff scores in NEET PG-2018:
Category Eligibility Criteria Cutoff Score (out of 1200) General Category (UR) 50th Percentile 321 SC/ST/OBC/SC-PH/ ST-PH/OBC-PH 40th Percentile 281 General / UR-PH 45th Percentile 300
- Candidates should have completed internship by March 31, 2018.
Note: candidate who have already completed internship should submit internship completion certificate. The candidates who are yet to complete internship should submit provisional internship completion certificate in the format given at Information brochure.
- Candidates who are already studying P.G. Degree or Diploma course shall discontinue the course by remitting requisite bond amount and stipend drawn upto that date before submitting the application form. Such candidates shall have to submit a certificate issued by the Head of the Institution to that effect alongwith the application form in the proforma provided in Information brochure.
- Candidates shall produce certificate of registration with Medical council of India/any State medical council.
- 15%, 6%, 29% seats of Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses are reserved for SC, ST and BC (BC-A-7%, BC-B-10%, BC-C-1%, BC-D-7% and BC-E-4%) candidates respectively, which are called vertical reservations.
- Candidates claiming reservations under SC/ST/BC categories shall submit a permanent social status certificate issued by Andhra Pradesh Government as specified. The social status of SC/ST/BC candidates shall be subject to the scrutiny.
- 33 1/3 % and 3% seats of Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses shall be reserved for women and differently abled candidates respectively, which are horizontal reservations.
- The regulations of Medical Council of India shall be observed in making admissions of differently abled (Physically Handicapped) candidates, according to which the differently abled candidates with locomotary disorder of lower limbs between 50% to 70% will be considered first and if any seats are remaining unfilled, Candidates with 40% to 50% will be considered.
- The candidate seeking the benefit of reservation should enclose a valid disability certificate issued within three months prior to presenting his application.
- The Medical Board constituted by the University will scrutinize / verify the disability certificates as per G.O.MS.No.31 Women development, Child welfare & disabled welfare (DW) department dated 01-12-2009 and candidates claiming reservation under PH quota for confirmation of eligibility and the decision of Medical Board specially constituted for the purpose is final and binding on the candidates.
Candidates have to pay to Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.2500/- for OC/BC Candidates and Rs.2000/- for SC/ST Candidates by way of Cash at the time of verification of original certificates.
Selected Candidates have to pay University fee of Rs.20,600/- at the time of admission.
Tuition fee structure for competent authority seats in private un – aided non – minority Medical colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh for the year 2018-19.
|Category of seat||PVT., Colleges|
|Para Clinical Degree/Diploma||6,93,000/-|
|Pre Clinical Degree/Diploma||3,78,000/-|
Original Certificates to be produced at the helpline centers for PG medical courses
Candidates attending for verification of certificates should submit the following Original Certificates at the verification counters.
- NEET PG – 2018 admit card and score card
- Aadhar Card
- Date of Birth Certificate (X class)
- MBBS Degree certificate
- Certificate of Internship Completion by March 31,2018.
- Medical Council Registration Certificate:
- Study Certificates from 1st MBBS to final MBBS.
- Candidates who studied MBBS in Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada shall submit study / Bonafide certificates from 6th class to Intermediate / 12th standard
- Permanent Caste certificate in case of BC/SC/ST candidates issued through e – seva / Mee-seva of Government of AP
- Latest Service Certificate in respect of candidates claiming service weightage, if applicable as per G.O Ms. No.29, dt.22-03-2018 of HM & FW (C1) Department, Government of AP. k. Latest Physically Challenged (PH) certificate in respect of candidates claiming under Physically Challenged quota.
- Discontinuation Certificate if applicable.
- Income certificate.
Instructions to Candidates
- Candidates will not be allowed for verification without producing original certificates.
- All the Candidates attending for certificate verification shall bring three (3) sets of Xerox copies of all the certificates.
- Candidates may please note that this is the first and final phase of verification of original certificates. No further phase of verification of certificates will be done. But, candidates who got verified their original certificates can only exercise their web options in the subsequent phases for allotment.
- Mere attending to the verification of certificates does not confer any right for a seat as more number of candidates are called than the number of available seats.
Official Website: www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in.