AP PG Medical Admission 2020 – Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao University of Health Science (NTR UHS) has released application form for those candidates who gave the NEET PG 2020 entrance exam for admission to the Postgraduate level for various Medical courses. The application form for AP PG Medical Admission is available online at official website ntruhs.ap.nic.in. Admissions are done by the counselling on the basis of NEET PG 2020 scores. Candidates can check all the details related to the Andhra Pradesh Medical Admission 2020 and for all the updates stay connected to the page.
Latest: The application form for AP PG Medical Admission 2020 is available now. Scroll down to fill the form.
Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020
The Andhra Pradesh PG Medical 2020 admission process is done through counselling for the admission to seats in various government and private medical colleges. Seats are divided further in the Management and State Quota Seats.
|Publication of eligible candidate Rank list||05 Mar 2020|
|Date of Notification||18 Apr 2020|
|Availability of Online Application forms||20 Apr 2020|
|Last date to fill the online application form||26 Apr 2020|
|Uploading of scanned certificates (1 to 30,000 Rank Candidates)||20 – 25 Apr 2020|
|Uploading of scanned certificates (30,001 to Last Rank Candidates)||21 – 26 Apr 2020|
|Dates of exercising web options for admission into PG (MD/MS) courses||To be announced!|
|Commencement of classes||To be announced!|
|Closure of admissions||As per MCI Regulations|
Latest News for Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Admission through NEET PG 2020
You can check all the updates regarding PG medical admission in Andhra Pradesh from this page.
- Click here to check the NEET PG Rank wise list of candidates who studied MBBS in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Click here to check the NEET PG Rank wise list of candidates who studied BDS in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Application Form 2020
The university releases the notice related to the AP PG Medical Applications Form 2020. Applications are invited for the candidates who are eligible for the admission and appeared in the NEET PG 2020. Application Form is available to the candidates online on the official website. Candidates must submit the correct data as no further chance is provided to the candidate for the modification of application. Candidate has to pay the application fee as the incomplete form may lead to the rejection of the application form.
- Click here to fill the online registration form for Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Admission 2020.
- Click here to access the link of data updation for Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Admission 2020.
- Click here to access the link of upload certificates for Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Admission 2020.
Registration Fee:- The registration fee and processing fee is as follow. Candidates have to pay the fee through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
- For OC & BC Candidates: Rs.7,080/- (Registration fee Rs. 3,500/- + 18% GST & Processing fee Rs.2,500/- + 18% GST).
- For SC & ST Candidates: Rs.5,900/- (Registration fee Rs. 3,000/- + 18% GST & Processing fee Rs.2,000/- + 18% GST).
Verification Fee: In addition to the above said registration and processing fee candidates who acquired their Under Graduate Degree outside the State or Country/Abroad and got their certificates registered with Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and applying for admission into Post Graduate Medical/Dental Degree/Diploma courses under this University.
Check the verification fee from below:
- For candidates have a MBBS Degree outside the AP/TS State: Rs.3,540/- (i.e., Rs.3,000/- + 18% GST).
- For candidates have a Under Graduate Degree in Abroad/Foreign Country: Rs.8,260/- (i.e., Rs.7,000/- + 18% GST).
Guideline Notice: Click here to check the guideline for Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Application Form 2020.
Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before proceeding for filling the application form. Eligibility criteria is given below.
- Candidates should have passed MBBS from a recognized Medical college / University.
- Candidates must have also secured the following cutoff scores in NEET PG exam.
|Category||Eligibility Criteria||Cutoff Score (out of 1200)|
|General Category (UR)||50th Percentile||366|
|SC/ST/BC (Including PWD of SC/ST/BC)||40th Percentile||319|
Note: Candidate who has already completed internship should submit internship completion certificate. Candidates should have completed internship latest by March 31, 2020.
Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Counselling 2020
Dr. NTR University of Health Science conducts the counselling and release the schedule for the same on the official website. Counselling is conducted for the allotment of seats as per the preferences chosen by the candidate keeping in mind the other eligibility criteria. It’s advised that candidate must report for the counselling as per the schedule within the stipulated time to avoid failing of the seat as no further chances are provided to the candidate. Candidate must carry the below-mentioned list of documents.
- Provisional allotment order issued by MCC, DGHS for AIQ category Or Provisional Admission order issued by Dr NTRUHS for state category.
- NEET PG Admit Card 2020
- NEET PG Score Card 2020
- Class 10 Marksheet/SSC Marks certificate
- Intermediate (+2) certificate
- MBBS Degree certificate
- MBBS consolidated marks memo
- Certificate of Internship
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Transfer / Migration certificate of MBBS
- Study & Conduct certificates of MBBS
- Integrated permanent community certificate for SC/ST/BC categories
- Photocopy of Aadhar card
- Photocopy of PAN card
- Anti Ragging affidavit signed by both student and parent.
- Any other certificate claiming the reservation under PWBD (if applicable).
- Indemnity Bond-I & II (to be submitted on 1st May 2020)
- Three Passport size photos
Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Web Allotment 2020
Candidates is provided the chance of filling the web choices for the colleges from the list that is provided to them to choose. Candidate have to choose the colleges in order of the preference for admission to the course.Follow the steps written below.
- Step 1 – Applicant has to go the official website.
- Step 2 – After it, the candidate has to click on the Counselling or Web Allotment from the dashboard .
- Step 3 –Now, the candidate has to submit the details like NEET Roll No., Registration No. and Mobile No, after entering these details candidate has to click on the submit button.
- Step 4 – Applicant has to choose the colleges from the list displaying on the screen.
- Step 5 – Now, after making all the choices candidate have to lock the choices filled by them by entering the OTP that he/she received at the time of starting the process.
Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Merit List 2020
The Merit position of the candidates those who applied through online in response to the notification Issued by Dr. NTRUHS for Competent Authority Quota Seats in respective categories shall be determined by Neet-PG-2020 Scores and as per the eligibility criteria under applicable regulations, guidelines, and reservation. After verification of the original certificates process is completed, the University releases the final merit position of the candidates eligible for exercising Web options. Candidates who are included in the final merit list is eligible for exercising web options and the counselling for admissions is held in online (web) mode only.
Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Cut Off 2020
The University releases the cut off marks on the basis of the NEET PG 2020 exam.Candidates have to score the minimum of the qualifying marks to take admission to the course. Candidates can check the last year cutoff mark from the table which is given below.
|Category||Eligibility Criteria||Cutoff Score (out of 1200)|
|General Category (UR)||50th Percentile||340|
|SC/ST/BC-A/B/C/D/E, SC-PH/ST-PH/ BC- A/B/C/D/E -PH||40th Percentile||295|
|OC / PH||45th Percentile||317|
Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Seat Matrix 2020
Seat matrix helps the students in giving the idea of the number of seats each college offers for the course. Candidates must note that seat matrix under Competent Authority quota for the year 2020-21 will be published in the University website two days before the date of web counselling. AP PG Medical Seat Matrix is given below.
- Government Medical Colleges: 50% of the total available seats are in State Quota under Competent Authority.
- Private Un-Aided Non Minority Medical Colleges: 50% of the total available seats are in Competent Authority Quota
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati (SVIMS): The details of seats 50% of the total available seats are State quota under the Competent Authority.
Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Reservation 2020
Candidates can read from the mentioned points the reservation criteria for the different categories.
- 15%, 6%, 29% seats of Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses are reserved for SC, ST and BC (BC-A-7%, BC-B-10%, BC-C-1%, BC-D-7% and BC-E-4%) candidates respectively, which are called vertical reservations.
- Candidates claiming reservations under SC/ST/BC categories shall submit a permanent social status certificate issued by Andhra Pradesh Government as specified in the application form. The social status of SC/ST/BC candidates shall be subject to the scrutiny.
- 33 1/3 % and 3% seats of Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses as per MCI guidelines shall be reserved for women and differently-abled candidates respectively, which are horizontal reservations for PG (Medical) Courses.
Instructions to Candidates
- Candidates are not allowed for verification without producing original certificates.
- All the Candidates attending for certificate verification shall bring three (3) sets of Xerox copies of all the certificates.
- Candidates may please note that this is the first and final phase of verification of original certificates. No further phase of verification of certificates are done. But, candidates who got verified their original certificates can only exercise their web options in the subsequent phases for allotment.
- Mere attending to the verification of certificates does not confer any right for a seat as more number of candidates are called than the number of available seats.
AP PG Medical Admission 2020 Notice for Rank wise lists
About NTR University of Health Science
Dr.Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao University of Health Services (NTRUHS),formerly known as Andhra Pradesh University Of Heath Science is the university in Vijaywada.The university has postrgraduate and graduate degrees,diploma and super speciality courses in dental surgery,medicine,ayurveda,homeopathy, and Unani.
Official Website: ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
For more details on AP PG Medical Admission 2020, candidates can download the following documents.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.