AIAPGET 2018 – The All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test 2018 (AIAPGET 2018) is a computer based test conducted by All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) on behalf of Ministry of AYUSH. AIAPGET 2018 is the entrance exam for admission AYUSH MD / MS / Post Graduate Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy for all AYUSH colleges, institutions, universities, deemed universities. Get here complete details of AIAPGET 2018 including exam date, application form, syllabus, admit card, result.
Candidates have filled the application form by first registering themselves. Before filling the application form candidates have ensured their eligibility. Candidates who have filled the application form on time are able to download their admit card. AIAPGET 2018 exam date, online registration details, and other details are now available. Candidates may first of all note important dates.
|AIAPGET 2018||Important Dates|
|Commencement of AIAPGET 2018 online registration||16 Apr 2018 (10 AM)|
|AIAPGET 2018 application form last date||04 May 2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Editing option for candidates||05 to
|Availability of AIAPGET 2018 admit card||25 May 2018|
|Date of exam||24 Jun 2018|
|Issuance of answer keys||28 Jun to 03 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of result||19 Jul 2018|
AIAPGET 2018 will be held on 24th June 2018 (Sunday) in 20 cities in India. There will be 100 multiple choice questions in the exam from the respective stream (BAMS, BUMS, BSMS, BHMS).
AIAPGET 2018: Practice Test
Aspiring to crack the AIAPGET 2018 exam? Pull up your socks and try out the expert level online practice test paper to get an instant evaluation and doubt clearance. Candidates can take the test by using the link provided below.
Practice Test: Click here to start the online practice test.
AIAPGET 2018: Eligibility Criteria
To appear in the AIAPGET 2018, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination as decided by the University. The eligibility conditions are mentioned below:
- Candidates must possess BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act. AND
- Should have a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/state board / universities / deemed universities.
- Candidates must have completed 1 year of Internship before the date of counseling for AIAPGET 2018
AIAPGET 2018: Online Registration
AIAPGET 2018 online registration is now available at the official website. Those who are interested for admission to AYUSH (Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy) MD/MS Post Graduate courses can apply. Candidates must check that they are eligible before applying. Key highlights of AIAPGET 2018 online registration are given below.
- Candidates can fill online application form as per guidelines at official websites that are aiapget.com, www.aiia.co.in, www.ayush.gov.in.
- Last date to apply online and submit form is 4th May 2018 (11:59 pm).
- Candidates need to enter several details pertaining to their identity, education, and choices in online application form.
- Application fee for AIAPGET 2018 is Rs 2000 (general / OBC), Rs 1500 (SC / ST / PWD).
AIAPGET 2018: Admit Card
The admit card for AIAPGET 2018 has been made available. The eligible candidates who have filled the application form on time can only download it from the official website at aiapget.com or can download it from the link given below. Candidates are required to take a printout of the admit card and should paste a latest passport size photograph ( 35x45mm) on it. All the entrants must produce the valid admit card at the examination center. Also, candidates have to bring an identity proof such as PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport/ Aadhaar Card (with photograph) on the day of entrance examination.
AIAPGET 2018: Exam Pattern
The entrance examination will be a computer based test (CBT). All the questions in the paper will be multiple choice questions (MCQs). The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Level Education Regulations of respective discipline issued by CCIM/CCH. Kindly refer to the CCIM/CCH for complete syllabus document.
- Total number of questions – 100
- Total marks – 100 marks
- Duration – 90 minutes
- Positive marking – 1 mark for the correct answer,
- Negative Marking – 0.25 negative marking for the wrong answer.
AIAPGET 2018: Exam Centers
The AIAPGET will be arranged in 20 cities of the nation. The center will be allotted to the candidates in order of the choice given by them at the time of filing the application form.
Cities where there will be AIAPGET 2018 exam centres are given below:-
AIAPGET 2018: Result
The result will be announced at the official website. It will be released by the ministry of AYUSH. The result of AIAPGET 2018 will only be valid for the current admission year i.e., 2018. It will be declared as a combined merit list for All India (Open / Other states seats) / different States / Union Territories/Universities/Deemed Universities /Institutions seats. The candidates will be able to download the sheet-cum-result certificate AIAPGET 2018 examination from the official website of AIAPGET examination. After the successful declaration of result, qualified candidates will be called for the counseling round for the admission on the basis of candidate’s choice, fulfillment of the eligibility criteria, guidelines, domicile criteria, applicable reservation policies etc.
There is no provision for rechecking/re-evaluation/re-totaling of the result/score and no query in this regard will be entertained.
AIAPGET 2018: Counselling
AIIA / MoA has no role in counselling. Concerned State AYUSH Authority(s) / Counselling Authority(s) of the States/UT/ Universities/ Deemed University /AYUSH Colleges/ Institutes will conduct counselling for admission based on candidate choice and fulfillment of their eligibility criteria, guidelines, domicile criteria, applicable reservation policies etc.
AIAPGET 2018: Reservation
For All India (Open / Other states seats) / States/Union Territories Quota Seats and Private AYUSH Colleges/ Institutes/ Universities/Deemed Universities.
Reservation policy and guidelines applicable in All India (Open / Other states seats) / different States / Union Territories of India will be followed for their respective All India (Open / Other states seats) / State /Union territory quota seats.
- Each owner of the seat whether All India (Open / Other states seats) or state quota or private universities or institutions shall continue to prepare their merit list based on applicable Regulation and/or their eligibility criteria.
- AIIA/MoA shall be providing only the data of candidates and their results without applying the reservation prevalent in the All India (Open / Other states seats) States/Union territories of India/ Private AYUSH Colleges/Institutes/Universities/ Deemed Universities. The merit list/category wise merit list for the All India (Open / Other states seats) States/UT/ Private AYUSH Colleges/ Institutes / Universities/ Deemed Universities concerned shall be generated by the States/UT/Universities/Institutions/ Deemed Universities themselves as per applicable Regulation and/or their qualifying criteria, applicable guidelines and reservation policies
Official Website: www.aiapget.com.
For more details on AIAPGET 2018, download information brochure.