AIAPGET – The All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET ) is conducted by All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) on behalf of Ministry of AYUSH. AIAPGET is the entrance exam for admission AYUSH MD / MS / Post Graduate Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy for all AYUSH colleges, institutions, universities, deemed universities. Get here complete details of AIAPGET including exam date, application form, syllabus, admit card, result.
Candidates have filled the application form by first registering themselves. Before filling the application form candidates have ensured their eligibility. Candidates who have filled the application form on time are able to download their admit card. AIAPGET exam date, online registration details, and other details are now available. Candidates may first of all note important dates.
|AIAPGET 2021||To be announced|
28 Sep 2020
|AIAPGET 2019||14 Jul 2019|
AIAPGET: Eligibility Criteria
To appear in the AIAPGET, candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria for the examination as decided by the University. The eligibility conditions are mentioned below:
- Candidates must possess BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act. AND
- Should have a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/state board/universities / deemed universities.
- Candidates must have completed 1 year of Internship before the date of counselling for AIAPGET
AIAPGET: Exam Pattern
All the questions in the paper will be multiple choice questions (MCQs). The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Level Education Regulations of respective discipline issued by CCIM/CCH. Kindly refer to the CCIM/CCH for complete syllabus document.
- Total number of questions – 100
- Total marks – 100 marks
- Duration – 90 minutes
- Positive marking – 1 mark for the correct answer,
- Negative Marking – 0.25 negative marking for the wrong answer.
AIIA / MoA has no role in counselling. Concerned State AYUSH Authority(s) / Counselling Authority(s) of the States/UT/ Universities/ Deemed University /AYUSH Colleges/ Institutes will conduct counselling for admission based on candidate choice and fulfilment of their eligibility criteria, guidelines, domicile criteria, applicable reservation policies etc.
For All India (Open / Other states seats) / States/Union Territories Quota Seats and Private AYUSH Colleges/ Institutes/ Universities/Deemed Universities.
Reservation policy and guidelines applicable in All India (Open / Other states seats) / different States / Union Territories of India will be followed for their respective All India (Open / Other states seats) / State /Union territory quota seats.
- Each owner of the seat whether All India (Open / Other states seats) or state quota or private universities or institutions shall continue to prepare their merit list based on applicable Regulation and/or their eligibility criteria.
- AIIA/MoA shall be providing only the data of candidates and their results without applying the reservation prevalent in the All India (Open / Other states seats) States/Union territories of India/ Private AYUSH Colleges/Institutes/Universities/ Deemed Universities. The merit list/category wise merit list for the All India (Open / Other states seats) States/UT/ Private AYUSH Colleges/ Institutes / Universities/ Deemed Universities concerned shall be generated by the States/UT/Universities/Institutions/ Deemed Universities themselves as per applicable Regulation and/or their qualifying criteria, applicable guidelines and reservation policies.
Official Website: aiapget.com.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.