AIAPGET 2022 – NTA has extended the last date to submit the AIAPGET 2022 application form. The last date to submit the application form is 27 August up to 11:50 pm and pay fee till 28 August 2022, 11:50 pm. Candidates can apply online at aiapget.nta.nic.in. After that application form correction window will be available from 29 to 31 August 2022 up to 11:50 pm. Then admit card will be released and exam will be held. The AIAPGET 2022 exam date will be announced soon.
All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) is a National level Medical (Ayush) entrance exam. It is for admission to MD, MS, PG Diploma Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy system of medicine in all AYUSH Colleges, Institutions and Universities, Deemed Universities across the country. In order to appear in AIAPGET exam, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website aiapget.nta.nic.in. Get here latest news on AIAPGET 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
– AIAPGET 2022 application form last date has been extended. Get the link to apply here.
– AIAPGET 2022 application form correction window will open from 29 to 31 August 2022 up to 11:50 pm. Get the more details here.
About the exam: AIAPGET 2022 is short for All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test. It is an Medical (Ayush) entrance exam at the National level. Organized by NTA, AIAPGET is for admission to MD, MS, PG Diploma Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy system of medicine.
AIAPGET 2022 Exam Date
The AIAPGET 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of AIAPGET Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||25 Jul 2022|
|Release of AIAPGET application form 2022||25 Jul 2022|
|Last date to apply at aiapget.nta.nic.in|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/NetBanking/UPI|
|Application form correction|
|AIAPGET admit card 2022 release date||TBA|
|AIAPGET 2022 exam date||TBA|
|Issuance of answer key||TBA|
|AIAPGET 2022 result date and time||TBA|
Candidates must keep checking aiapget.nta.nic.in for any changes in the All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test dates.
Important Downloads and Official Links
AIAPGET Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the AIAPGET Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||AIAPGET 2022|
|Full Form||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Type of Exam||Medical (Ayush) entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through AIAPGET||MD, MS, PG Diploma Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy system of medicine|
|Colleges in which admission is through AIAPGET||all AYUSH Colleges, Institutions and Universities, Deemed Universities across the country|
|Mode of Exam||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions with single correct response|
|Total Number of Questions||120|
|Subjects in Exam|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree|
AIAPGET 2022 Application Form
The application form of AIAPGET 2022 is released by NTA.
AIAPGET 2022 registration – In order to apply for the All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test, candidates must first do registration at aiapget.nta.nic.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for AIAPGET 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website aiapget.nta.nic.in.
- Then do registration for the AIAPGET exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the AIAPGET 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the AIAPGET online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the National Testing Agency.
AIAPGET 2022 Syllabus
The NTA releases the syllabus of All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Medical (Ayush) exam. The AIAPGET syllabus is as follows.
The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Level Education Regulations of respective discipline issued by NCISM/NCH. Kindly refer to the NCISM/NCH for complete syllabus document.
AIAPGET 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of AIAPGET 2022 is as follows.
|Total Number of Questions||120|
- Candidates get +4 mark for correct answer.
- The negative marking is -1 mark for incorrect answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: NTA will hold the All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test as CBT (Computer Based Test).
- Duration: The exam will be of 2 hours.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – Multiple Choice Questions with single correct response.
- Language of question paper: The AIAPGET question paper 2022 will be in these languages
AIAPGET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of AIAPGET exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Educational qualification – Candidates can appear in this exam after degree – BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree.
Certificate – Should have permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the
CCIM / CCH / NCISM / NCH / State Board / Universities / Deemed Universities .
Internship – Candidate should have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship as per the NCISM / NCH / AYUSH notification
Cut off date for completion of internship
Keep checking official website for any changes in cut off date.
For complete eligibility criteria, refer to official website aiapget.nta.nic.in and information brochure.
AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of AIAPGET 2022 is issued by National Testing Agency for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of AIAPGET admit card 2022 is as per decision of NTA. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the AIAPGET hall ticket at aiapget.nta.nic.in.
- How to download AIAPGET admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test, candidates need to access the AIAPGET 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
AIAPGET 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the AIAPGET answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many Medical (Ayush) entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of AIAPGET exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – NTA releases the official answer key of AIAPGET 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from aiapget.nta.nic.in.
AIAPGET 2022 Response Sheet
NTA will release the response sheet of AIAPGET 2022 after exam. Candidates can download their recorded responses at aiapget.nta.nic.in as per schedule.
AIAPGET 2022 Result
The result of AIAPGET 2022 is declared by the National Testing Agency as per the result date and time decided by them.
- AIAPGET 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for AIAPGET 2022 is decided by NTA. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test result is made available on the official website aiapget.nta.nic.in.
- How to check AIAPGET 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website aiapget.nta.nic.in and click on the relevant AIAPGET result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of AIAPGET 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a AIAPGET 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
Subscribe and Follow Aglasem for AIAPGET 2022 Latest News
Helpline Number: +91-11-40759000
Email ID: [email protected]
Qs 1. What is AIAPGET exam?
Ans 1. The AIAPGET exam is held annually by the NTA. It is an Medical (Ayush) entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to MD, MS, PG Diploma Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy system of medicine in all AYUSH Colleges, Institutions and Universities, Deemed Universities across the country.
Qs 2. How can I apply for AIAPGET 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit aiapget.nta.nic.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for AIAPGET exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the AIAPGET exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is aiapget.nta.nic.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.