AIAPGET 2021 – National Testing Agency (NTA), has released the AIAPGET 2021 result at aiapget.nta.ac.in. Whereas, AIAPGET 2021 exam was conducted on September 18, 2021. The entrance exam is held for admission into MD / MD / PG Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy. All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) 2021 will be held in computer-based mode. AIAPGET consists of 120 multiple-choice questions. After qualifying AIAPGET 2021, the candidates can take admission in All India and state quota seats offered in all AYUSH colleges, institutions, and universities / deemed universities across the country. Candidates can check more details about AIAPGET 2021 from this page.
Latest – AIAPGET 2021 result has been released. Click here to check it.
Ayush Admission Central Counselling Committee (AACCC) has conducted counselling for AIAPGET 2021. The final admission in courses is done by giving the consideration to these things like availability of seats, the merit of the candidates in AIAPGET 2021, choice of subject, fulfilment of eligibility criteria, domicile criteria, reservation policies etc. Check the important schedule regarding AIAPGET 2021 from the table given below.
|AIAPGET 2021||Important Dates|
|Application Form availability||01 Aug 2021|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||24 Aug 2021 (till 05:00 PM)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee via online mode||24 Aug 2021 (till 11:50 PM)|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website only||25 – 27 Aug 2021 (till 05:00 PM)|
|Downloading of Admit Card||13 Sep 2021|
|AIAPGET 2021 Exam Date||18 Sep 2021|
|AIAPGET 2021 Answer Key||06 Oct 2021|
|Last date to raise challenges||08 Oct 2021|
|Declaration Of result||21 Sep 2021|
- Applicantion Form
- Form Correction
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Question Paper
- Previous Year Question Papers
Admission through AIAPGET
Overview of AIAPGET 2021
Check the overview of AIAPGET 2021 given below.
|Exam name||All India Post Graduate Entrance Test|
|Popularly known as||AIAPGET|
|Exam conducting body||NTA|
|Mode of exam||Computer-based test|
|Courses offered||MD / MS / PG Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani,|
& Homeopathy courses
|Mode of application||Online only|
|Duration of the exam||120 minutes|
|Timing of exam||Shift 1 (Ayurveda): 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM|
Shift 2 (Homeopathy, Siddha, Unani): 3.00 PM – 5.00 PM
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice|
|No. of questions||120|
|Marking scheme||+4 for each correct answer|
-1 for each incorrect response
0 for unattempted questions
AIAPGET 2021 Result
NTA has announced AIAPGET 2021 result at aiapget.nta.ac.in. To check the AIAPGET 2021 result, candidates have to enter the application number, DOB, security pin. Candidates can check the result from official website or through direct link is provided on result page.
AIAPGET 2021 Application Form
Interested candidates can fill the application form for AIAPGET 2021 at the official website, i.e., aiapget.nta.ac.in. The last date to apply for the form till August 21, 2021. Applicants must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and read the all-important instruction before filling the application form. The application form is available only in online mode. Candidates can check the steps to register for AIAPGET 2021 below.
Step 1: Candidates can go to the official site and complete the registration process by entering all the asked details.
Step 2: Then candidates can avail their application form to enter all the asked details and also to upload all the required documents.
Step 3: After entering all the details correctly candidates can submit their application form along with the asked amount of application fee.
AIAPGET 2021 application fee
Candidates can check the application fee for AIAPGET 2021 below.
|General / OBC candidates||Rs 2700|
|SC / ST / PWD candidates||Rs 1800|
|Third Gender||Rs 1800|
Mode of Payment – Candidates must pay the amount of the application fee through ICICI/Syndicate/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm . You need to keep the proof of paid fees.
Documents required for AIAPGET 2021 application form
Applicants can check the list of the documents required for the AIAPGET 2021 application form below.
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Passing certificate of the qualifying examination
- A valid id proof
- Class 10th certificate
- Internship certificate / documents
- Photograph of the candidates (to be uploaded)
- Signature of the candidates (to be uploaded)
- Pwd certificate (if applicable)
AIAPGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To appear in the AIAPGET, candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria for the examination as decided by the University. The eligibility conditions are mentioned below:
- Candidates must possess BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act. AND
- Should have a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/state board/universities / deemed universities.
- Candidates must have completed 1 year of Internship before the date of counselling for AIAPGET
All those candidates pursuing PG degree courses from All India Quota or State Quota and applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University for the same. NTA/MoA/AIIA are not responsible if the candidature of such candidates gets cancelled.
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Pattern
All the questions in the paper will be multiple-choice questions (MCQs). The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Level Education Regulations of respective discipline issued by CCIM/CCH. Kindly refer to the CCIM/CCH for the complete syllabus document.
- Mode: The mode of the test is online.
- Type of exam: It is a computer-based test.
- Duration: The total duration of the test is 120 minutes.
- Nature of questions: AIAPGET question paper contains MCQ type questions.
- Maximum marks: Maximum marks for the test is 480.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates can score +4 marks for each correct answer and they lose -1 mark for each incorrect answer.
Candidates can check the medium of the paper for AIAPAGET 2021 exam below.
|Ayurveda||English and Hindi|
|Siddha||English and Tamil|
|Unani||English and Urdu|
AIAPGET 2021 Books
You can check the important books of AIAPGET 2021 is given below the table.
|Name of the Books||Directly Buy Here|
|Global Ayurved-A Comprehensive Guide Book for All India Ayurved P.G Entrance Test (AIAPGET, PhD, UPSC, PSC, MO, |
Research Officer, Teachers recruitment Examination)
|MCQs in Homoeopathy: 8000+ MCQs by Sengar NS||Buy Here|
|Target PG: Essential MCQ’s of All Homoeopathic Subjects: 1 by J.D. Patil||Buy Here|
|A Comprehensive Study for Ayurvedic Competitive Examinations by Dr. Praveen K. Choudhary||Buy Here|
|Success Guidebook on Homeopathy for Competitive Examinations||Buy Here|
|Global Ayurved (Part-2) A Comprehensive Guide Book for All India Ayurved P.G Entrance Test||Buy Here|
AIAPGET 2021 Counselling
AIIA / MoA has no role in counselling. Concerned State AYUSH Authority(s) / Counselling Authority(s) of the States/UT/ Universities/ Deemed University /AYUSH Colleges/ Institutes will conduct counselling for admission based on candidate choice and fulfilment of their eligibility criteria, guidelines, domicile criteria, applicable reservation policies etc.
AIAPGET 2021 Reservation
For All India (Open / Other states seats) / States/Union Territories Quota Seats and Private AYUSH Colleges/ Institutes/ Universities/Deemed Universities.
Reservation policy and guidelines applicable in All India (Open / Other states seats) / different States / Union Territories of India will be followed for their respective All India (Open / Other states seats) / State /Union territory quota seats.
- Each owner of the seat whether All India (Open / Other states seats) or state quota or private universities or institutions shall continue to prepare their merit list based on applicable Regulation and/or their eligibility criteria.
- AIIA/MoA shall be providing only the data of candidates and their results without applying the reservation prevalent in the All India (Open / Other states seats) States/Union territories of India/ Private AYUSH Colleges/Institutes/Universities/ Deemed Universities. The merit list/category wise merit list for the All India (Open / Other states seats) States/UT/ Private AYUSH Colleges/ Institutes / Universities/ Deemed Universities concerned shall be generated by the States/UT/Universities/Institutions/ Deemed Universities themselves as per applicable Regulation and/or their qualifying criteria, applicable guidelines and reservation policies.
AIAPGET – The All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET ) is conducted by All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) on behalf of Ministry of AYUSH. AIAPGET is the entrance exam for admission AYUSH MD / MS / Post Graduate Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy for all AYUSH colleges, institutions, universities, deemed universities. Get here complete details of AIAPGET including exam date, application form, syllabus, admit card, result.
Official Website: aiapget.com.
For more details about AIAPGET 2021, candidates can – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.