AIIPMR Entrance Exam 2021 – All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation has issued the notification for admission to various Bachelor, Masters, and Fellowship Courses for the academic year 2021-22. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the AIIPMR Entrance Exam 2021 except Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics (BPO). Interested candidates can check all the details of the AIIPMR Entrance Exam 2021 like application form, courses offered, selection procedure, etc from this page given below.
Latest: AIIPMR has released the notification for the upcoming session. Scroll down to check it.
AIIPMR Entrance Exam 2021
Interested candidates shall have to download the Application Form from the Institute website, i.e., aiipmr.gov.in. Duly filled in the application form need to be forwarded to this Institute along with the ‘Processing fees and application form /Prospectus fee.
AIIPMR Entrance Exam 2021 Schedule is given below.
|Event||O.T./ P.T. Courses|
|Completion of the Internship on or before||31 Nov 2021|
|Last date of downloading the Application Form||17 Feb 2022|
|Date of Entrance Test||27 Feb 2022|
|Result of Entrance Test||To be announced|
|Date of Merit list / Selected candidates||To be announced|
AIIPMR 2021 Application Form
The AIIPMR application form is available on the official website of the All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, and those candidates who want to enroll in various undergraduate, postgraduate, and scholarship courses of this institute, can apply by completing the application form and the procedure is given below.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- They must click on the application form download link.
- After that, applicants will be required to complete the application form with all correct and complete details.
- Applicants must submit the application form to this institute along with the “handling fee required and application form/prospectus fee via expedited mail (not manual delivery).
- For MPO, MPT, FCRPT, MOTh, FCROT the exchange rate is Rs. 650/- (including processing fee of Rs 500/- for each course + application fee/prospectus fee of Rs 150/-)
- For SC/ST/PH candidates the fee is reduced to Rs 550/- (including processing fee Rs 400- per course + application form/prospectus fee Rs 150-) for MPO, MPT, FCRPT, MOTh, FCRPT course.
- For a BPO rate of Rs. Rs 350/- (including processing fee Rs 200/- + application form/prospectus fee Rs 150/-)
- For SC/ST/PH candidates, the fee is reduced to Rs 250/- (including Rs 100 processing fee – + Rs 150 application form/prospectus fee -) per BPO course.
On the basis of the AIIPMR Entrance Exam 2021
- Master of Prosthetics & Orthotics (MPO)
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
- Fellowship Course in Rehabilitation Physiotherapy (FCRPT)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (MOTh)
- Fellowship Course in Rehabilitation Occupational Therapy (FCROT)
AIIPMR 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must be an Indian National
- Master of Physiotherapy is open to Physiotherapists holding a Bachelor‟s Degree in Physiotherapy, from a recognized University, with completion of Six months compulsory internship.
- Fellowship course in Rehabilitation Physiotherapy is open to Physiotherapists holding a Bachelor‟s Degree in Physiotherapy, from a recognized University, with completion of Six months compulsory internship.
- Master of Occupational Therapy course is open to Occupational Therapists holding Bachelor‟s Degree in Occupational Therapy from a recognized University, with completion of Six months compulsory internship.
- Fellowship course in Rehabilitation Occupational Therapy course is open to Occupational Therapists holding Bachelor‟s Degree in Occupational Therapy from a recognized University, with completion of Six months compulsory internship.
- Students who have done Bachelor‟s degree from Agricultural University and Distance Education are not eligible as per DMER/ MUHS guidelines.
- Candidate must be registered with Maharashtra State Occupational Therapy & Physiotherapy Council and should mandatorily submit the valid Registration certificate for Master as well as Fellowship courses. For candidates from out of Maharashtra time will be given to obtaining the same with payment of late fees to University.
AIIPMR 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card will be sent by post to applicants which will be received approximately 10 days prior to the date of Entrance Test. Candidates are supposed to attach a self-addressed envelope of size 23cms. x 11.5cms affixing postage stamp of Rs.60/- superscripted ‘Admit card for (Name of the course)’ and should be enclosed along with the application form. In case of delay or non receipt of Admit Card, candidate can collect the Duplicate Admit Card from the examination centre on the day of the entrance examination on producing photocopy of Demand Draft.
Venue of the Entrance Test: Lala Lajpat Rai Institute, Lala Lajpat Rai Marg, Near Race Course, Mahalaxmi Mumbai- 400034.
AIIPMR 2021 Entrance Test
MPT, FCRPT, MOTh, FCROT course
- Total Marks: 100. Each question carries equal marks. There will be no negative marking.
- Entrance Test will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) & will have three
- Section I – Medical Section – 50 Marks
- Section II – Occupational Therapy Section – 50 Marks
- Section III – Physiotherapy Section – 50 Marks
- Section – I is compulsory for all candidates and will cover questions on basic medical subjects taught at undergraduate level i.e. Bachelor of Physiotherapy/ Bachelor of Occupational Therapy.
- Section – II will be answered by those candidates who have applied for Master of Occupational Therapy/ Fellowship course in Rehabilitation Occupational Therapy course.
- Section – III will be answered by those candidates who have applied for Master of Physiotherapy/ Fellowship course in Rehabilitation Physiotherapy course.
- There will be no rechecking /re-evaluation for the Entrance Test answer sheets. However candidate can apply for verification of marks by giving an application on plain paper, within four days of declaration of Entrance Test results, alongwith processing fee of 500/- in the form of Demand Draft to be Drawn in favour of ‘Director, AIIPMR’ Payable at Mumbai.
- Entrance Test pattern: Entrance Test will be of one hour duration of 60 marks consisting of Multiple Choice Questions based on syllabus taught at Under Graduate Level i.e. Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics standardized by Rehabilitation Council of India
- Each Question will have 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D) out of which one is correct. Candidates have to write the correct answer in the given box against the question. Candidates should not use any other method for answering (Use blue/ black point ink only).
For information about AIIPMR Entrance exam 2021, download the information brochure for:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.