All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation has issued the notification for admission to various Bachelor, Masters and Fellowship Course for the academic year 2019-20. Candidates will be selected on the basis of AIIPMR Entrance Exam 2019 except Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics (BPO). Interested candidates can check all the details of AIIPMR Entrance Exam 2019 like application form, courses offered, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
AIIPMR Entrance Exam 2019
Interested candidates shall have download the Application Form from Institute website http://www.aiipmr.gov.in. Duly filled in the application form need to be forwarded to this Institute along with ‘Processing fees and application form /Prospectus fee.
On the basis of AIIPMR Entrance Exam 2019
- Master of Prosthetics & Orthotics (MPO)
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
- Fellowship Course in Rehabilitation Physiotherapy (FCRPT)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (MOTh)
- Fellowship Course in Rehabilitation Occupational Therapy (FCROT)
On the basis of NEET score
- Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics (BPO)
Important dates for BPO is given below.
|Last date of issue of Application Form & Prospectus &
acceptance of the application form with DD.
|19 Jul 2019|
|Date of Merit list / Selected candidates||30 Jul 2019|
AIIPMR Entrance Exam 2019 Schedule is given below.
|Event||MPT, FCRPT, MOTh, FCROT course|
|Last date of issue of the Application Form||15 Jun 2019|
|Completion of the Internship on or before||31 Jul 2019|
|Date of Entrance Test||07 Jul 2019|
|Result of Entrance Test||12 – 14 Jul 2019|
|Date of Merit list / Selected candidates||19 – 21 Jul 2019|
The candidate must be an Indian National
- Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics: Candidates who have passed 12th Std./10 +2 examination with English and minimum 50 % Marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology for General Category, 40% for SC/ST/OBC 45% for PH or any other Examination recognized as equivalent thereto by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. Current year NEET Scores will be considered for admission to BPO course along with other qualification & qualifying examination. The candidate must be born on or before January 01, 2003.
- Master of Prosthetics & Orthotics: Bachelor’s degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics (P&O) from an institute recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India with completion of compulsory six months Internship.
- Master of Physiotherapy is open to Physiotherapists holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy, from a recognized University, with completion of Six months compulsory internship
- Fellowship course in Rehabilitation Physiotherapy is open to Physiotherapists holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy, from a recognized University, with completion of Six months compulsory internship.
- Master of Occupational Therapy course is open to Occupational Therapists holding Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from a recognized University, with completion of Six months compulsory internship.
- Fellowship course in Rehabilitation Occupational Therapy course is open to Occupational Therapists holding Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from a recognized University, with completion of Six months compulsory internship.
AIIPMR Admit Card 2019
Admit Card will be sent by post to applicants which will be received approximately 10 days prior to the date of Entrance Test. Candidates are supposed to attach a self-addressed envelope of size 23cms. x 11.5cms affixing postage stamp of Rs.60/- superscripted ‘Admit card for (Name of the course)’ and should be enclosed along with the application form. In case of delay or non receipt of Admit Card, candidate can collect the Duplicate Admit Card from the examination centre on the day of the entrance examination on producing photocopy of Demand Draft.
Venue of the Entrance Test: Lala Lajpat Rai Institute, Lala Lajpat Rai Marg, Near Race Course, Mahalaxmi Mumbai- 400034.
MPT, FCRPT, MOTh, FCROT course
- Total Marks: 100. Each question carries equal marks. There will be no negative marking.
- Entrance Test will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) & will have three
- Section I – Medical Section – 50 Marks
- Section II – Occupational Therapy Section – 50 Marks
- Section III – Physiotherapy Section – 50 Marks
- Section – I is compulsory for all candidates and will cover questions on basic medical subjects taught at undergraduate level i.e. Bachelor of Physiotherapy/ Bachelor of Occupational Therapy.
- Section – II will be answered by those candidates who have applied for Master of Occupational Therapy/ Fellowship course in Rehabilitation Occupational Therapy course.
- Section – III will be answered by those candidates who have applied for Master of Physiotherapy/ Fellowship course in Rehabilitation Physiotherapy course.
- There will be no rechecking /re-evaluation for the Entrance Test answer sheets. However candidate can apply for verification of marks by giving an application on plain paper, within four days of declaration of Entrance Test results, alongwith processing fee of 500/- in the form of Demand Draft to be Drawn in favour of ‘Director, AIIPMR’ Payable at Mumbai.
- Entrance Test pattern: Entrance Test will be of one hour duration of 60 marks consisting of Multiple Choice Questions based on syllabus taught at Under Graduate Level i.e. Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics standardized by Rehabilitation Council of India
- Each Question will have 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D) out of which one is correct. Candidates have to write the correct answer in the given box against the question. Candidates should not use any other method for answering (Use blue/ black point ink only).
For information about AIIPMR Entrance exam 2019, download the information brochure for:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.