All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation has issued the notification for admission to various Bachelor, Masters and Fellowship Course for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates will be selected on the basis of AIIPMR Entrance Exam 2018 except Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics (BPO). Interested candidates can check all the details of AIIPMR Entrance Exam 2018 like application form, courses offered, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
AIIPMR Entrance Exam 2018
Interested candidates shall have download the Application Form from Institute website www.aiipmr.gov.in. Duly filled in application form was forwarded to this Institute along with ‘Processing fees and application form /Prospectus fee.
On the basis of AIIPMR Entrance Exam 2018
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
- Fellowship Course in Rehabilitation Physiotherapy (FCRPT)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (MOTh)
- Fellowship Course in Rehabilitation Occupational Therapy (FCROT)
On the basis of NEET score
- Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics (BPO)
AIIPMR Entrance Exam 2018 Schedule is given below.
|Event||MPT, FCRPT, MOTh, FCROT course|
|Last date of issue of the Application Form||25 Jun 2018|
|Completion of the Internship on or before||31 Aug 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||15 Jul 2018|
|Result of Entrance Test||25 Jul 2018|
|Date of Merit list / Selected candidates||30 Jul 2018|
- Click here to check BPO Notification for admission 2018-19.
- Click here to check the Second Notice for BPO.
- Click here to check the Surety Bond paper (format) for MPO/MPT/MOT/FCRPT/FCROT Courses.
- Click here to check the First Notice for FCROT.
The candidate must be an Indian National
- Master of Physiotherapy is open to Physiotherapists holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy, from a recognized University, with completion of Six months compulsory internship
- Fellowship course in Rehabilitation Physiotherapy is open to Physiotherapists holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy, from a recognized University, with completion of Six months compulsory internship.
- Master of Occupational Therapy course is open to Occupational Therapists holding Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from a recognized University, with completion of Six months compulsory internship.
- Fellowship course in Rehabilitation Occupational Therapy course is open to Occupational Therapists holding Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from a recognized University, with completion of Six months compulsory internship.
AIIPMR Admit Card 2018
Admit Card will be sent by post to applicants which will be received approximately 10 days prior to the date of Entrance Test. Candidates are supposed to attach a self-addressed envelope of size 23cms. x 11.5cms affixing postage stamp of Rs.40/- superscripted ‘Admit card for (Name of the course)’ and should be enclosed along with the application form. In case of delay or non receipt of Admit Card, candidate can collect the Duplicate Admit Card from the examination centre on the day of the entrance examination on producing photocopy of Demand Draft.
Venue of the Entrance Test: Lala Lajpat Rai Institute, Lala Lajpat Rai Marg, Near Race Course, Mahalaxmi Mumbai- 400034.
MPT, FCRPT, MOTh, FCROT course
- Total Marks: 100. Each question carries equal marks. There will be no negative marking.
- Entrance Test will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) & will have three
- Section I – Medical Section – 50 Marks
- Section II – Occupational Therapy Section – 50 Marks
- Section III – Physiotherapy Section – 50 Marks
- Section – I is compulsory for all candidates and will cover questions on basic
medical subjects taught at undergraduate level i.e. Bachelor of Physiotherapy/
Bachelor of Occupational Therapy.
Section – II will be answered by those candidates who have applied for Master
of Occupational Therapy/ Fellowship course in Rehabilitation Occupational
Section – III will be answered by those candidates who have applied for Master
of Physiotherapy/ Fellowship course in Rehabilitation Physiotherapy course.
- There will be no rechecking /re-evaluation for the Entrance Test answer sheets. However candidate can apply for verification of marks by giving an application on plain paper, within four days of declaration of Entrance Test results, alongwith processing fee of 500/- in the form of Demand Draft to be Drawn in favour of ‘Director, AIIPMR’ Payable at Mumbai.
- Entrance Test pattern: Entrance Test will be of one hour duration of 60 marks consisting of Multiple Choice Questions based on syllabus taught at Under Graduate Level i.e. Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics standardized by Rehabilitation Council of India
- Each Question will have 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D) out of which one is correct. Candidates have to write the correct answer in the given box against the question. Candidates should not use any other method for answering (Use blue/ black point ink only).
AIIPMR 2018 Information Brochure
For more details of AIIPMR 2018 Entrance Exam / Admission, candidates can refer the detailed information brochure given below.