AIIPMR Result / Merit list 2019 has been declared on Institute website www.aiipmr.gov.in after the successful conduction of Entrance Test. AIIPMR Entrance Exam 2019 is conducted for the MPO, MPT, FCRPT, MOTh, and FCROT courses. Result & Merit list / Selected candidates is declared as per the schedule mentioned below. Candidates, please note that admission Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics (BPO) will be done on the basis of NEET score and guidelines. Get here complete details of AIIPMR Result 2019.
AIIPMR Result 2019
The result of the Entrance Examination & Final Selection list will be posted on the Institute notice board and Website as per the schedule is given below. Direct link to check the same will be posted here as per the official announcement. Candidates can click on the links provided below to check the result and selection list.
Schedule for AIIPMR Result 2019 is given below.
|For MPO, MPT, MOTh, FCRPT and FCROT Courses|
|Result of Entrance Test||12 -14 Jul 2019|
|Date of declaration of the first list of selected candidates||19 – 21 Jul 2019|
|For BPO Course|
|Date of Merit list / Selected candidates||30 Jul 2019|
Result: Click here to check the AIIPMR Result 2019.
How to check the AIIPMR Result 2019
Candidates are advised to keep checking the Institute’s website/ Notice board for details regarding merit list/ selection list/ waiting list/ any instructions/ updates periodically. Candidates can also follow the below steps to check the selected candidate’s list for the desired course.
- Visit the official website i.e., www.aiipmr.gov.in or click on the above link to check the Result
- Find the link which navigates for the desired course.
- Click on that link.
- Download the Result and take print of their result for future references.
For MPO, MPT, MOTh, FCRPT and FCROT Courses
There will be no rechecking /re-evaluation for the Entrance Test answer sheets. However a candidate can apply for verification of marks by giving an application on plain paper, within four days of declaration of Entrance Test results, along with processing fee of 500/- in the form of Demand Draft to be Drawn in favour of ‘Director, AIIPMR’ Payable at Mumbai.
- Reservation will be done as per prevailing provisions at Government of India Institutes and as amended from time to time.
- OBC reservation will be made as per “Central List of OBC.”
- Eligibility of the candidate with a disability will be decided by the Medical Board of the Institute.
Cancellation of admission
- If a candidate cancels his/ her admission before the cut –off date (declared by MUHS, Nashik. / D.M.E.R., Government of Maharashtra) the security deposit of Rs.1000/-(Rupees one thousand only) will be forfeited as administration charges & rest of the fees will be refunded.
- Admission will be cancelled on submission of ‘No-Due’ Certificate issued by the Librarian/ Hostel Warden /Head of Department along with student’s application.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.