Science entrance exams are those competitive entrance exams conducted for students who wish to pursue a career in science. For admission in colleges and universities offering science related courses, various science entrance tests are conducted. Science students must be aware of the gamut of disciplines and important exams. To help you step ahead in your education and career, details of science entrance tests in India are given here.
Science Entrance Exams 2022
The motive behind conducting entrance exam after 12th science stream is to determine eligibility for admissions. Meritorious candidates are offered suitable platform and required resources to do unparalleled work in the field of science and technology. Private, government and aided institutions also conduct common entrance exam (science). Candidates with a scientific bent of mind must apply and appear in suitable science entrance exams.
Check below the given links of various science entrance tests and decide which one suits you the best.
- Joint Admission Test (JAM)
- GIPE M.Sc. Entrance Test
- GIPE B.Sc Entrance Exam
- IBAB Entrance Test (M.Sc)
- ICMR JRF
- ISI Admission / Entrance Exam
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) for PhD
- National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) for Integrated M.Sc
- Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Common Entrance Exam (CEE)
- TATA Institute of Fundamental Research for Graduate School (TIFR GS)
Common Entrance Test which includes courses of Science field