AIIPMR Application Form 2021 is available on Institute website, aiipmr.gov.in. The last date for submission of form for BPO course is February 17, 2022, a direct link to fill the same was also provided below. The Application Process for MPO, MPT, MOTh, FCRPT and FCROT courses is over now. Interested candidates shall have to submit their application form on or before the last date. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria & all other details carefully. Get here complete details of AIIPMR Application Form 2021.
Schedule for AIIPMR Application Form 2021 is given below:
|Event||O.T./ P.T. Courses|
|Completion of the Internship on or before||31 Nov2021|
|Last date of downloading the Application Form||17 Feb 2022|
Official website: www.aiipmr.gov.in
AIIPMR Application Form 2021
Interested candidates can be downloaded the application form from Institute website http://www.aiipmr.gov.in. Duly filled in the application form can be forwarded to this Institute along with ‘Processing fees and application form. For candidates from out of Maharashtra time will be given to obtain the same with payment of a late fee to be paid to the University.
Candidates can check the application processing fee for various programmes from below:
|MPO, MPT, FCRPT, MOTh, FCROT courses||Rs. 650/- (which includes Processing fee of Rs. 500/- for each course + Application form/ Prospectus fee Rs. 150/-) – General Category candidatesRs.550/- (which includes processing fee Rs. 400/- for each course + Application Form/ Prospectus Fee Rs. 150/-) – SC/ST/PH Categories Candidates|
|BPO course||Rs. 350/- (which includes Processing fee Rs. 200/- + Application form/ Prospectus fee Rs. 150/-) – General Category candidatesRs.250/- (which includes processing fee Rs. 100/- + Application Form/ Prospectus Fee Rs. 150/-) – SC/ST/PH Categories Candidates|
Mode of Payment
Payment will be accepted in the form of Demand Draft only from Nationalized Bank to be drawn in favour of ‘Director, AIIPMR’ Payable at Mumbai. Payment in any other form will be rejected. The fees once paid is non-refundable and non- transferable under any circumstances.
Submission of Application Form
- Duly filled the application form along with admit card for MPO, MPT, FCRPT, MOTh, FCROT courses only (in duplicate), ‘Application form fee/Prospectus fee & Processing fees’ and required self-attested certificates as mentioned in the application form can be submitted in room no. 201, 2nd floor/can be sent by post on Institute’s address so as to reach on or before June 15, 2021, for MPO, MPT, FCRPT, MOTh, FCROT courses and candidates for BPO should apply with current year NEET score and class XII mark sheet on or before July 19, 2021.
- Incomplete application form/application form received after the last date of submission will be rejected and no fees will be returned under any circumstances and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
- Photograph on the application form and on the admit card should be same and taken within the last six months.
- In case of personal submission and if the candidate requires acknowledgement of submission of application form he /she should bring a photocopy of filled application form on which acknowledgement will be provided.
- All correspondence will be done on correspondence address furnished by the applicant in the application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.