|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Diplomate of National Board conducted Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (PDCET) for July 2017. NBE at present conducts postgraduate and postdoctoral examinations in approved specialties leading to the award of Diplomate of National Board. The Medical Council of India has laid down standards for postgraduate examinations conducted by various medical colleges and affiliated to concerned universities and other institutions, yet the levels of proficiency and standards of evaluation vary considerably in these institutions.
Latest – DNB PDCET 2017 Result has been declared. Also Counselling details has been released, Check the same through the links provided below.
DNB PDCET 2017
DNB-PDCET is an entrance examination and is an essential pre-requisite for entry to post diploma DNB 2 years post graduate courses. The next th session of entrance examination shall be held on 09 June, 2017 and conducted as computer-based exam only. Appearance in the Post Diploma CET is an essential pre-requisite for entry to the DNB Broad Specialties (Secondary Seats) July, 2017 admission session.
All the candidates who appear in the above examination will be given a merit position (rank) in descending order of the marks obtained by them. The merit list shall be published specialty wise (merit list for DGO, DMRD, DMRT, DORTHO, DOMS, DLO, DA, DVD, DPM, DCH, DNM, DTCD, DPMR DCP and Emergency Medicine etc. shall be published separately).
Schedule for DNB PDCET 2017 is given below.
|Availability of Application Form||13 Apr 2017|
|Last date for Online registration||13 May 2017|
|Examination dates||09 Jun 2017|
|Declaration of Result||04 Aug 2017|
|Cut off date for completing Post Diploma Qualification||30 Jun 2017|
Online application form for DNB PDCET 2017 is available from 13 Apr 2017 on the official website. Eligible candidates were able to fill their Application form from the official website.
- Candidates who have passed the final examination leading to the award of Post Graduate Diploma from Indian Universities which are duly recognized as per provisions of Indian Medical Council Act 1956, Govt of India i.e. have passed/Passing the final examinations for Post graduate diploma on th or before 30 June, 2017 can apply for the Post diploma CET examination in the same Broad specialty. Candidate should have completed his/her 2 years th of post diploma training by 30 June, 2017
- Submission of proof of having passed/Passing the Post graduate diploma th final examination on or before the 30 June, 2017 is an essential prerequisite. In case the candidate does not submit requisite proof of passing his/her post graduate diploma final examination, the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in DNB-PDCET July 2017 admission session.
- The self attested copy of following documents have to be submitted to th NBE at [email protected] latest by 6 July 2017 (a) Post graduation diploma degree/ provisional pass certificate b) Any such document issued by competent authority which indicates duration of post diploma training.
- Candidate found to be ineligible at any stage of DNB-PDCET will not be permitted to appear in the examination. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in the DNB-PDCET, the result/candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled.
- Requests for appearing in DNB-PDCET from candidates, who are qualifying th and getting their results of the basic eligibility qualification after 30 June, 2017 shall be summarily rejected. Candidate who are qualifying their PG Diploma exit examination or and getting th th their results after 30 June, 2017 or likely to qualify after 30 June, 2017 need not apply in the DNB-PDCET exam as they shall be ineligible to appear in the DNB-PDCET.
- Candidates already pursuing DNB course are not eligible to appear for DNB-PDCET till such time they have completed the duration of prescribed course or have been discharged from the course. Candidates who have joined DNB (Post Diploma) course in or after January 2016 session are not eligible to appear in DNB-PDCET July 2017 admission session. This shall be irrespective of their resignation or discontinuation from the course due to any reason.
- Registration and /or appearance in DNB-PDCET do not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission at NBE accredited hospital / institute.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counseling.
Admit card will be issued to candidate once the registration and scheduling process is successfully completed. Candidate is required to print a copy of admit card and affix a latest passport size photograph of the following specifications on the admit card. Candidate is required to bring the admit card to the Test centre along with an identification document.
The exam comprises 300 multiple choice, single correct response questions of 1 mark each in English language only as per the following indicative scheme:
|Human Biology (Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry)||50|
|Applied Pathology, Microbiology and Pharmacology||50|
|Medicine and Allied Sciences||50|
|Surgery and Allied Sciences||50|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||50|
|Community Medicine including Basic Statistic and Research Methodology||50|
- The standard of the examinations shall be at the level of Final MBBS (Exit Examination).
- The above scheme is indicative and purely provisional. NBE reserves its rights to alter /vary /amend the same.
- Candidates successful in DNB-PDCET shall participate in Centralized merit based counseling conducted by National Board of Examinations for allotment of DNB seats at NBE accredited Institutions/hospitals/medical colleges in order of their specialty specific merit and candidate shall be able to opt for the NBE accredited institution/hospital/medical college of their choice as per availability at their merit.
- The provisional list of seats available at NBE accredited institutes where candidate can pursue Post Diploma courses.
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions exam delivered using computer network as per scheme prescribed.
- Negative Marking – There shall be no negative marking.
The counseling shall be done purely on the basis of DNB-PDCET (July 2017) Specialty Specific Merit Position. The specialty specific merit has been determined by marks obtained by the candidates in DNB-PDCETJune 2017 amongst their specialty. In the event of two or more candidates obtaining same marks, the Tiebreaker criteria as mentioned under clause 12.4 of Information Bulletin for DNB-PDCET for Admission to Post Graduate DNB (Secondary) Courses July 2017 Admission session shall be adopted.
Candidates are required to deposit the counseling fee of Rs. 2500/- through demand draft drawn in favour of National Board of Examinations, payable at New Delhi, on the day of counseling at counseling venue itself. Candidates are required to bring the above mentioned demand draft, failingwhich they shall notbe allowed to participate in the counseling
- PDCET is a ranking examination for entry to various post diploma DNB courses.
- Applicant may kindly note that appearance in PDCET does not confer any automatic rights to secure a seat in NBE accredited hospital /institute.
- Online Registration & Scheduling for the examination must be completed by th 13 May, 2017 (by 23:59hrs).
- Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations conducted by NBE.
- Candidates should go through the bulletin carefully for eligibility criteria, scheme, pattern of examination etc before contacting NBE for any queries. Queries pertaining to eligibility and other issues will only be entertained if the information requested is not given in bulletin or on website www.natboard.edu.in
- Incomplete applications or applications not in accordance with instructions will not be considered and are liable to be rejected. The examination fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee will neither be carried forward to a future date nor refunded under any circumstances. Online applications and/or their acknowledgment of submission received after the due date will not be entertained and exam fee will not be returned in such cases.Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- NBE reserves the right to withdraw permission, if any, granted inadvertently to any candidate who is not eligible to appear in the DNB-PDCET even though the admit card/roll number has been issued or name/roll number is displayed on NBE website.
- Absentees from the examination will forfeit their examination fee.
For more detail of DNB PDCET 2017 – Download Information Brochure.