DNB PDCET Result July 2018 – Result for DNB PDCET (July) 2018 will be declared by Diplomate of National Board on the official website at www.pdcet.natboard.edu.in. All the candidates who will appear in the exam can able to check their respective results online at NBE website or from this page. In order to check DNB PDCET July 2018 Result, you require to enter Testing ID and Date of birth.
DNB PDCET Result July 2018
The result of the Post Diploma CET 2018 Admission Session will be declared after the successful conduction of examination. Candidates can also check their result from the direct link which will be provided here.
|Examination dates||29 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Result||31 Jul 2018|
Result: DNB PDCET June 2018 Result will be available at www.natboard.edu.in
DNB PD CET 2018 Validity
The validity of the merit position / score shall be for the same admission session. The merit position / score obtained shall not be carried forward. Accordingly, the validity of the result of the Post Diploma CET 2018 Admission Session shall be for the current session i.e. for admission to DNB Course in 2018 Admission Session only.
DNB PD CET 2018 Merit List
All candidates appearing in Post Diploma CET examination will be ranked in order of the marks secured by them amongst other candidates of same Broad specialty. A separate merit will be prepared for each Broad specialty in which Post Diploma CET examination is conducted. For e.g. the merit list for DNB Obstetrics & Gynaecology secondary seats will have only Post DGO candidates as contenders
Tie breaker Criteria
In the event of two or more candidates obtaining same score the inter-semerit position of candidates at the tie position shall be determined by the following criteria:
I. Based on performance of Post Diploma examination –
- Candidates having cleared the final /exit examination of the requisite Diploma qualification in first attempt shall be placed higher in merit.
- In the event of the above criteria being unable to resolve the tie, candidates possessing higher marks in the requisite exit examination of Post Diploma shall be placed higher in merit.
In the rare event of the above criteria of performance in Post Diploma examination not being able to determine the inter-se-merit the following tie-breaker criteria shall be used –
- Candidate who has passed all MBBS professional Examinations in First attempt shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in all MBBS professional Examinations shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 3rd MBBS professional Examination (Part I & Part- II) shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 2nd MBBS professional Examination shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 1st MBBS professional Examination shall be placed at higher merit position.
There is no provision for re-checking or re-totaling or re-evaluation of the question paper, answers, marks and no query in this regard will be entertained.