DNB PDCET Result Dec 2017 – Result for DNB PDCET (Dec) 2017 will be declared by Diplomate of National Board on the official website at www.pdcet.natboard.edu.in. All the candidates who will appear in the exam can able to check their respective results online at NBE website or from this page. In order to check DNB PDCET Dec 2017 result, you require to enter Testing ID and Date of birth.
DNB PDCET Result Dec 2017
The result of the Post Diploma CET – January 2018 Admission Session will be declared on 21 January 2018 after the successful conduction of examination. Candidates can also check their result from the direct link which will be provided here.
|Examination dates||21 Dec 2017|
|Declaration of Result||21 Jan 2018|
Check Result: Link to check result will be available here.
Official Website for DNB PDCET Dec 2017 Result is www.natboard.edu.in
DNB PD CET 2017 Validity
The validity of the merit position / score shall be for the same admission session. The merit position / score obtained shall not be carried forward. Accordingly, the validity of the result of the Post Diploma CET January 2018 Admission Session shall be for the current session i.e. for admission to DNB Course in January 2018 Admission Session only.
DNB PD CET 2017 Merit List
All candidates appearing in Post Diploma CET examination will be ranked in order of the marks secured by them amongst other candidates of same Broad specialty. Aseparate merit will be prepared for each Broad specialty in which Post Diploma CET examination is conducted. For e.g. the merit list for DNB Obstetrics & Gynaecology secondary seats will have only Post DGO candidates as contenders
Tie breaker Criteria
In the event of two or more candidates obtaining same score the inter-semerit position of candidates at the tie position shall be determined by the following criteria:
I. Based on performance of Post Diploma examination –
- Candidates having cleared the final /exit examination of the requisite Diploma qualification in first attempt shall be placed higher in merit.
- In the event of the above criteria being unable to resolve the tie, candidates possessing higher marks in the requisite exit examination of Post Diploma shall be placed higher in merit.
In the rare event of the above criteria of performance in Post Diploma examination not being able to determine the inter-se-merit the following tie-breaker criteria shall be used –
- Candidate who has passed all MBBS professional Examinations in First attempt shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in all MBBS professional Examinations shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 3rd MBBS professional Examination (Part I & Part- II) shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 2nd MBBS professional Examination shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate with higher aggregate marks (in percentage) in 1st MBBS professional Examination shall be placed at higher merit position.
There is no provision for re-checking or re-totaling or re-evaluation of the question paper, answers, marks and no query in this regard will be entertained.