DNB PDCET Admit Card – Now, DNB PDCET December Admit Card 2018 has been released. Candidates can download it from the link below. After the successful completion of registration and scheduling process, the DNB PDCET Admit Card January 2019 will be issued. Candidates may also log on to the DNB PDCET registration portal with their username and password to download and print a copy of their Admit Card. The Admit Card specifies the Registration Number / Testing ID of the candidate, exam date, time and location. Candidates are required to appear for the exam at the specified exam centre, on the date and time indicated on the Admit Card. Check more information about DNB PDCET Admit Card 2018 and DNB PDCET Admit Card 2019 from this page.
DNB PDCET Admit Card
In this page we have covered information about DNB PDCET 2018 Admit Card and DNB PDCET 2019 Admit Card. The candidates who are looking for DNB PDCET Admit Card 2018 can download it from the link below. Whereas, candidates looking for DNB PDCET Admit Card 2019 will soon get the admit card link on this page. All the important dates for DNB PDCET Admit Card are as follows:
|DNB PDCET CET||Dec 2018||Jan 2019|
|Admit card release date||08 Dec 2018||To be announced|
|DNB PDCET will be held on||14 Dec 2018||To be announced|
- Click Here to Download DNB PDCET Admit Card 2018
- Click here to check the notice regarding DNB PDCET 2018
Official Website nbe.edu.in.
DNB PDCET Admit Card December 2018
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has issued the admit card for DNB PDCET Dec 2018. The candidates can download it from the Student Login. It is mandatory for the candidates to printed copy of the PDCET 2018 Admit Card on the day of the examination. No printed admit card is sent to the candidates individually by post. After the candidates have downloaded the DNB PDCET 2018 Admit Card, they must check that the details printed on it are correct or not. if there is any error in the details printed on it, then they should contact the concerned authorities.
DNB PDCET Admit Card January 2019
Candidates will receive the admit card at their registered email address after the scheduling process. Registered candidates can also login to their profile using the username and password to print a copy of the admit card. Candidates are advised to make sure all candidate details like name, category, PWD (PH) status, date of birth, gender etc printed on the admit card is correct.
How to Download DNB PDCET Admit Card?
The candidates can download their admit card for DNB PDCET by simply following the instructions as below:
- Click on the direct link given on this page for downloading the Admit Card
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering details such as User Id and Password.
- To submit the login credentials, click on the “Login” button.
- On submitting the login details, your admit card will be available on the screen.
- Download and take its print out to bring the same on the day of the test.
What Documents to Carry to the DNB PDCET Test Center?
Candidates must bring to the test centre the following documents. Unfair means case shall be registered against the candidates submitting false/forged documents:
- The printed copy of the Admit Card with photo pasted on it. AND
- Photocopy of Permanent or Provisional SMC/MCI registration*, to be retained by the test centre AND
- Anyone of the following authorized photo IDs** (must be original and non-expired):
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
** The name on photo identification must match the name as shown on the Admit Card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, the candidate must show the relevant document mentioned below at the time of the test.
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Legal Name Change Document
Candidates without valid ID proof shall not be allowed to enter the examination premises. Candidates reporting late or beyond the prescribed time shall not be allowed to appear in the test.
Important Instructions for the Candidates
Some important points regarding the DNB PDCET January 2019 Admit Cards is shown here.
- Candidates can download their Admit Cards for DNB-PDCET from the official website: http://www.nbe.edu.in using their login credentials.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam without Admit Card and all required documents.
- Late entry to the examination center is not allowed.
- Candidates are required to paste their latest photograph in the prescribed space in the Admit Card and report to the examination centre within prescribed time along with documents as mentioned in the Admit Card and Information Bulletin.
Specifications for Photograph to be pasted on the DNB PDCET Admit Card
- A photograph of minimum 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
- A caption indicating the name of candidate and date of taking photograph should be there at the bottom of the photo.
- The photograph should be taken in a white /very light coloured background.
- The photograph needs to display a full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
- Please avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face/with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolutions.
- The colours must possess the natural appearance and skin tone.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains.
The list of various tentative cities where PDCET 2019 shall be conducted is as follows:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.