|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
After the successful completion of registration and scheduling process, the DNB PDCET Admit Card Dec 2017 has been released. Candidates may also log on to the DNB PDCET registration portal with their username and password to download and print a copy of their Admit Card. The Admit Card specifies the Registration Number / Testing ID of the candidate, exam date, time and location. Candidates are required to appear for the exam at the specified exam centre, on the date and time indicated on the Admit Card.
DNB PDCET Admit Card Dec 2017
Candidates have been received the admit card at their registered email address after the scheduling process. Registered candidates can also login to their profile using the username and password to print a copy of the admit card. Candidates are advised to make sure all candidate details like name, category, PWD (PH) status, date of birth, gender etc printed on the admit card is correct.
|Availability of Admit Cards||15 Dec 2017|
|Examination dates||21 Dec 2017|
Download Admit Card: Click Here to download DNB PDCET Admit Card Dec 2017.
Official Website for DNB PDCET Dec 2017 Admit Card is www.natboard.edu.in
Note: Some important points regarding the DNB PDCET Dec 2017 Admit Cards is shown here.
- candidates can download their Admit Cards for DNB-PDCET from the official website: www.nbe.edu.in using their login credentials.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam without Admit Card and all required documents.
- Late entry to the examination centre is not allowed.
- Candidates are required to paste their latest photograph in the prescribed space in the Admit Card and report to the examination centre within prescribed time along with documents as mentioned in the Admit Card and Information Bulletin.
Specifications for Photograph to be pasted on the DNB PDCET Admit Card
- A photograph of minimum 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
- A caption indicating the name of candidate and date of taking photograph should be there at the bottom of the photo.
- The photograph should be taken in a white /very light colored background.
- The photograph needs to display full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
- Please avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face/with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolutions.
- The colours must possess the natural appearance and skin tone.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains.
Candidates must bring to the test centre the following documents. Unfair means case shall be registered against the candidates submitting false/forged documents:
- The printed copy of the Admit Card with photo pasted on it. AND
- Photocopy of Permanent or Provisional SMC/MCI registration*, to be retained by the test centre AND
- Anyone of the following authorized photo IDs** (must be original and non-expired):
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
** The name on photo identification must match the name as shown on Admit Card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, candidate must show the relevant document mentioned below at the time of the test.
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Legal Name Change Document
Candidates without valid ID proof shall not be allowed to enter the examination premises.
Candidates reporting late or beyond the prescribed time shall not be allowed to appear in the test.