|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Admit card will be issued to the candidate once the registration & scheduling process has been successfully completed. Candidates may also log on to the DNB PDCET registration portal with their username and password to download and print a copy of their Admit Card. The Admit Card specifies the Registration Number / Testing ID of the candidate, exam date, time and location. Candidates are required to appear for the exam at the specified exam centre, on the date and time indicated on the Admit Card.
DNB PDCET Admit Card Dec 2017
Candidates will receive the admit card within 24 hours of scheduling at their registered email address. Registered candidates can also login into their profile using the username and password to print a copy of the admit card. Candidates are advised to make sure all candidate details like name, category, PWD (PH) status, date of birth, gender etc printed on the admit card is correct.
|Examination dates||21 Dec 2017|
Download Admit Card: Link to download DNB PDCET Admit Card Dec 2017 will be available here.
Official Website for DNB PDCET Dec 2017 Admit Card is www.natboard.edu.in
Candidate is required to print a copy of admit card and affix a latest passport size photograph of the following specifications on the admit card. Candidate is required to bring the admit card to the Test centre along with an identification document as per para below:-
Specifications for Photograph to be pasted on the DNB PDCET Admit Card
- A photograph of minimum 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
- A caption indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph should be there at the bottom of photo.
- Photograph should be taken in a white /very light colored background.
- The photograph needs to display full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
- Please avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face/with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolutions.
- The colours must possess the natural appearance and skin tone.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains.
Candidates must bring to the test centre the following documents. Unfair means case shall be registered against the candidates submitting false/forged documents:
- Printed copy of the Admit Card with photo pasted on it. AND
- Photocopy of Permanent or Provisional SMC/MCI registration*, to be retained by the test centre AND
- Any one of the following authorized photo IDs** (must be original and non-expired):
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
** The name on photo identification must match the name as shown on Admit Card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, candidate must show the relevant document mentioned below at the time of the test.
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Legal Name Change Document
Candidates without valid ID proof shall not be allowed to enter the examination premises.
Candidates reporting late or beyond the prescribed time shall not be allowed to appear in the test.