DNB PDCET (January) Application Form 2019 – The online registration & scheduling form for DNB PDCET was available on www.pdcet.natboard.edu.in as per schedule given below. Candidates are advised to go through the Registration Guide before proceeding to complete their registration & scheduling process. Once the candidate has completed his/her scheduling process, there will be no option to reschedule. Get here complete details regarding DNB PDCET January 2019 Application Form such as application fee, how to apply and so on.
DNB PDCET Application Form January 2019
Candidates may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode. Candidates were able to apply for DNB PDCET application from given below link as per the schedule.
|Availability of information bulletin||16 Oct 2018|
|Last date for Online registration||06 Nov 2018|
|Entrance Exam||14 Dec 2018|
Application Process over……
Notice regarding online submission of application form
- Candidates who have initiated their online application form but have not completed and submitted their application form may complete and submit the same by its last date.
- A candidate cannot submit the application form for DNB-PDCET January 2019 more than once. Appropriate action shall be taken against the candidates who submit their application form for DNB-PDCET January 2019 more than once.
- DNB-PDCET exam fee is Rs. 4500/-.
How to pay / Mode of Payment
- The prescribed examination fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or net banking. For more information, please visit the website http://www.nbe.edu.in.
- Candidates remaining absent from the examination will forfeit their examination fee. Candidates are advised to read the rule position carefully and satisfy the terms and conditions for fulfillment of eligibility criteria before proceeding for payment of fees.
- Fees shall neither be refunded nor carried forward if the application for DNB PDCET is rejected / Candidates is found to be ineligible.
How to Fill Application Form
- For getting the User ID and Password Fill the registration Form.
- You will get User ID and password through SMS and Email.
- Fill the application form and upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose your test city.
- Make payment of fees.
- Take a print out of the filled application form with transaction ID printed on it.
Guidelines for Uploading Photograph and Signature
- The photograph must be a passport size colour photograph without border and clearly showing the face.
- The photograph must be a recently clicked or should not be more than 6 months old. The dimension of the photograph must be 3.5*4.5 cm (width*height).
- The photograph must be clicked in colour with white background only.
- Draw a box of 3.5*4.5 cm (width*height) on the A4 white paper sheet and paste the photo in the box.
- Scan the box with photograph pasted in it, not the whole paper sheet. Save the image as .jpg/.jpeg/.image.
- The size of image should be less than 80kb. Size of the image can be checked by right click on the image and then go to “Properties” link.
- Draw a box of 6*3 cm (width*height) on a white paper sheet.
- 2. Take a thick tip black/blue ink pen (preferably fountain pen).
- 3. The applicant has to put his/her signature in full in the box drawn.