|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
DNB PDCET (Dec) Application Form 2017 – The online registration & scheduling form for DNB PDCET will be available on www.pdcet.natboard.edu.in as per schedule given below. Candidates are advised to go through the Registration Guide before proceeding to complete their registration & scheduling process. Once the candidate has completed his/her scheduling process, there will be no option to reschedule. Get here complete details regarding DNB PDCET Dec 2017 Application Form such as application fee, how to apply and so on.
DNB PDCET Application Form Dec 2017
Candidates may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode. Candidates can apply for DNB PDCET application from given below link as per the schedule.
|Availability of information bulletin||30 Oct 2017|
|Last date for Online registration||27 Nov 2017|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the DNB PDCET Application Form Dec 2017
- DNB-PDCET exam fee is Rs. 4500/-.
How to pay / Mode of Payment
- The prescribed examination fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or net banking. For more information, please visit the website http://www.nbe.edu.in.
- Candidates remaining absent from the examination will forfeit their examination fee. Candidates are advised to read the rule position carefully and satisfy the terms and conditions for fulfillment of eligibility criteria before proceeding for payment of fees.
- Fees shall neither be refunded nor carried forward if the application for DNB PDCET is rejected / Candidates is found to be ineligible.
How to Apply?
Application procedure are given below.
- Online submission of Application Form is a 6 Step process. All Six (6) Steps of Online submission of Application Form should be completed before closing date as per the information Bulletin. To avoid last day rush and disappointment, it is advisable to complete Online submission of Application Form well before closing date. Incomplete application form or with wrong or deliberately concealed information is liable to be straight away rejected without any intimation.
- Before proceeding to register for DNB-PDCET you must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria of DNB-PDCET as your form can be rejected at any stage due to ineligibility
- Registration:: Applicant should fill correct basic details like Full Name, DOB, Category, Gender, Email, Contact No., Address etc. subsequently to get Login credentials.
- After completion of the above step, Applicant will get SMS and Email intimating about Login Credentials (If SMS or Email is not received, Call Helpline immediately).
- Login with the credentials provided and change password on first time login. Password length should be between 6-10 characters. Please remember your password and do not share it with others.
- After completion of 1st step of Online submission of Application Form, My Page will be generated for each applicant bearing his/her entire information as filled by him/her. My Page will provide information regarding the steps that have to be completed.
- Qualification details: Fill correct Educational and Academic Details.
- Fee Payment: Payment of Fee can be done online through Debit card/Credit card and Net Banking.
- • After successful payment of fee, take printout of payment receipt bearing Unique Registration Number which can be used for future correspondence.
- City Choice Select Examination City from available City list carefully. City availability list shows the real time status of seats in a city. City once selected cannot be changed later.
- Upload Images:Applicant is required to upload a recently taken digital/scanned Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression in JPG/ JPEG format. The digital size of the Photograph file must be between 50 KB-100 KB and digital size of Signature and Left Thumb Impression file must be between 10 KB-50 KB, failing which applicant will not be able to upload images and complete online submission of Application form. For details refer “Upload Image Instructions” under “General Links”.
- Print Application Form: Applicant has to take print of the Application form and check all information filled in the Application form carefully before final submission of the Application form.
- No hard copy is to be sent to NBE regarding DNB-PDCET . Always keep Application form and payment receipt with you for future references.
- Acknowledgement email will be sent on your registered Email ID after successful submission of application form.
Official Website for DNB PDCET Dec 2017 Application Form is www.natboard.edu.in