AIIMS B.Sc. Admissions 2018 Application Form are available online on the official website i.e. www.aiimsexams.org. Interested candidates are advised to fill their application form as per the schedule. Candidates who will submit their online application form before the last date of the online application will get the admit card. So, candidates are advised to fill their form very carefully and submit it before the last date of the online application. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
AIIMS B.Sc Application Form 2018
A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format which is available online on www.aiimsexams.org. The cost of Registration Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Schedule for AIIMS B.Sc. Application Form 2018 is given below:
|Registration of Online application form starts||23 Mar 2018|
|Last date for online Registration of application||12 Apr 2018|
|Dates for checking application status: accepted or rejected||23 Apr 2018|
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularisation of Rejected Application||02 May 2018|
Application Form Process Over..!!
Application Status: Click Here to check the AIIMS B.Sc 2018 Application Form Status.
Official website: www.aiimsexams.org.
- General / Unreserved (UR) Rs. 1500/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) Rs. 1500/-
- Scheduled Caste (SC) Rs. 1200/-
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) Rs. 1200/-
- Person With Benchmark Disability (PWBD) Nil
Mode of Payment: Requisite fees may be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Note: The transaction fee will be charged (As applicable) for all the categories, except for PWBD category candidates.
Instruction for Online Registration / Application form
Online Registration is a 6 Step process. All Six (6) Steps of Online Registration Process should be completed before the closing date as per the Advertisement. To avoid last day rush and disappointment, it is advisable to complete online registration well before the closing date. Incomplete application form or with wrong or deliberately concealed information is liable to be straight away rejected without any intimation.
Before proceeding to register for AIIMS B.Sc / M.Sc Courses – 2018 you must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria of AIIMS B.Sc / M.Sc Courses as your form can be rejected at any stage due to ineligibility.
- Registration: Applicant should fill correct basic details like Full Name, DOB, Category, Gender, Email, Contact No. etc. subsequently to get Login credentials.
- After completion of 1st Step of Registration, Applicant will get SMS and Email intimating about Login Credentials (If SMS or Email is not received, Call Helpline immediately).
- Login with the credentials provided and change password on the first-time login. Password length should be between 6-10 characters. Please remember your password and do not share it with others.
- After completion of a 1st step of the Registration process, My Page will be generated for each applicant bearing his/her entire information as filled by him/her. My Page will provide information regarding Due Steps; those should be completed before the closing date, Admit Card & Result.
- Qualification & Address details: Fill correct Qualification & Address details like Qualifying Examination Name, Status etc. and also fill Address details.
- Fee Payment: Payment of Registration Fee can be done online through Debit card/Credit card and Net Banking.
- After successful payment of registration fee, take a printout of payment receipt bearing Unique Registration Number which can be used for future correspondence.
- City Choice: Select Examination City from available City list carefully. City availability list shows the real-time status of seats in a city. The city once selected cannot be changed later.
- Upload Images: Applicant is required to upload a recently taken digital/scanned Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression in JPG/ JPEG format. The dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 * 4.5 cms (width * height). The digital size of the Photograph file must be between 50 KB-100 KB and Scanner dpi should be 200 dpi. The digital size of Signature and Left Thumb Impression file must be between 10 KB-50 KB, failing which application will not be able to upload images and complete the registration process. The photograph to be uploaded must be taken within 6 months from online registration opening date.
- Print Registration Form: Applicant must take print of registration form and must check all information filled in the registration form carefully before final submission of registration form. After submission of Registration form, no request for correction/changes will be entertained. Taking print of Registration Slip is essential.
- Applicant need not send hard copy of registration Form or any other document to Exam Section, AIIMS. Always keep Registration form and payment receipt with you for future references.
Note: No written acknowledgment will be issued for the receipt of the application candidates will be acknowledged by the SMS on their registered mobile no. However, the applicant can verify Registration completion status on www.aiimsexams.org after submission by the login. If the status of Registration Form or Admit Card is not available on the website, he/she should immediately write an email to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 on [email protected] along with full particulars of the Registration Form.
Submission of application forms by the Employed Candidates
Some candidates are employed and want to pursue their studies, The Institute does not have any objection if the candidates in employment apply directly for various courses. However, all such candidates should inform their employer in writing that they are applying for the Entrance Examination. If any communication is received from their department/office withholding permission to the candidate’s appearing at the entrance examination/admission to the course, the candidature/admission of the candidate will be cancelled, and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained