|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
AIIMS B.Sc. Admissions 2018 Application Form will be available online on website at www.aiimsexams.org. Interested candidates are advised to fill their application form as per the schedule. Candidates who will submit their online application form before the last date of the online application will get the admit card. So, candidates are advised to fill their form very carefully and submit it before the last date of the online application. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
|Registration of Online application form starts||Last week of Mar 2018|
|Last date for online Registration of application||3rd week of Apr 2018|
AIIMS B.Sc Application Form 2018
A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org. The cost of Registration Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the online Registration form.
- Application Form link will be provided here..!!
Last year’s Application Fee is give below.
- General / Unreserved (UR) Rs. 1000/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) Rs. 1000/-
- Scheduled Caste (SC) Rs. 800/-
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) Rs. 800/-
- Orthopaedic / Physically Handicapped (OPH) Nil
Mode of Payment : Requisite fees may be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Instruction for Online Registration / Application form
Online Registration is a 6 Step process. All Six (6) Steps of Online Registration Process should be completed before closing date as per the Advertisement. To avoid last day rush and disappointment, it is advisable to complete online registration well before closing date. Incomplete application form or with wrong or deliberately concealed information is liable to be straight away rejected without any intimation.
Before proceeding to register for AIIMS B.Sc / M.Sc Courses – 2018 you must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria of AIIMS B.Sc / M.Sc Courses as your form can be rejected at any stage due to ineligibility.
- Registration: Applicant should fill correct basic details like Full Name, DOB, Category, Gender, Email, Contact No. etc. subsequently to get Login credentials.
- After completion of 1st Step of Registration, Applicant will get SMS and Email intimating about Login Credentials (If SMS or Email is not received, Call Helpline immediately).
- Login with the credentials provided and change password on first time login. Password length should be between 6-10 characters. Please remember your password and do not share it with others.
- After completion of 1st step of Registration process, My Page will be generated for each applicant bearing his/her entire information as filled by him/her. My Page will provide information regarding Due Steps; those should be completed before closing date, Admit Card & Result.
- Qualification & Address details: Fill correct Qualification & Address details like Qualifying Examination Name, Status etc. and also fill Address details.
- Fee Payment: Payment of Registration Fee can be done online through Debit card/Credit card and Net Banking.
- After successful payment of registration fee, take printout of payment receipt bearing Unique Registration Number which can be used for future correspondence.
- City Choice: Select Examination City from available City list carefully. City availability list shows the real-time status of seats in a city. City once selected cannot be changed later.
- Upload Images: Applicant is required to upload a recently taken digital/scanned Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression in JPG/ JPEG format. The digital size of the Photograph file must be between 50 KB-100 KB and digital size of Signature and Left Thumb Impression file must be between 10 KB-50 KB, failing which applicant will not be able to upload images and complete registration process. The photograph to be uploaded must be taken within 6 months from on-line registration opening date.
- Print Registration Form: Applicant must take print of registration form and must check all information filled in the registration form carefully before final submission of registration form. After submission of Registration form no request for correction/changes will be entertained. Taking print of Registration Slip is essential.
- Applicant need not to send hardcopy of registration Form or any other document to Exam Section, AIIMS. Always keep Registration form and payment receipt with you for future references.
Note : No written acknowledgement will be issued for the receipt of the application. However, the applicant can verify Registration completion status on www.aiimsexams.org after submission by login. If you see any discrepancy, call us on Helpline No. 8510010247, 9582949110.