|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
NEET 2018 Application Form will be released on the official website of central board of secondary education official website which is cbseneet.nic.in. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG)- 2018 (NEET-UG-2018) will be held by the Central Board of Higher Secondary (CBSE), for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental colleges. Candidates interested in applying for NEET 2018 are advised to carefully go through the eligibility criteria, application procedure and other details before applying. it is expected that Application process shall start from Jan 2018. Candidates have to fill and submit the Application form within the given time frame form submitted after the last date will be rejected. Candidates can check complete details about NEET UG Application Form 2018 from the article below.
NEET UG Application Form 2018
NEET UG Application form 2018 will be released by the central board of secondary education from January 2018. it is expected that Last date for submission of application form will be in the month of March 2018. Candidates can apply from the link provided below as per the official announcement.
|Online submission of Application||January – March 2018|
|Last date of Payment||March 2018|
|Admit Card Issuance||April 2018|
|Date of examination||06 May 2018|
|Display of Answer Key and OMR sheets||to be announced|
Application form: Application form will be released on neet.nic.in
For General/OBC Category- Rs. 1400/-
For SC/ST/PH Category- Rs. 750/-
Steps to Submit Application Form
- Visit official website of CBSE NEET: www.cbseneet.nic.in or can click on the direct link given above.
- Go to the link “Apply Online” and open it
- Read the Instructions properly
- Fill up the form and note down the registration number
- Upload images of photograph and signature in JPEG. format
- Make payment
- Take a printout of the Confirmation page
- Keep the printout and a copy of proof of the deposited fee for future use.
Step by step guide to fill form is now available. Read how to apply for NEET 2018.
In addition to examination fee, service/processing charges will also be paid by the applicant for online payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card/UPI/Net Banking/e-wallet along with Service Tax as applicable by the respective banks. Further details are available on Board’s official website. The applicants must note that after submission of application form it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained.
Mode of Payment
There are three modes to make the payment for application form. Decide any mode of payment o fee :
- Through any Debit/Credit Card using online gateway payment facility
- Net Banking/ UPI
- E-wallet of various service providers.
Generation of confirmation page confirms the correctness and final submission of application form. If confirmation page has not been generated, it means that application has not been submitted successfully.
Correction of Forms
Request for change in any particulars in the online Application shall not be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates are advised to fill all the particulars required in the application responsibly. You should ensure that filled-in all the details in the application form is correct as there is no chance of rectifying the application once it’s submitted. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Candidates are also advised submit only one Application Form. Submission of more than Application form can disqualify his/her candidature.
Particulars to be filled in the Application Form
- Name (as per Aadhaar card)
- Date of Birth (as per Aadhaar card)
- Gender (as per Aadhaar card)
- Mother’s Name (as given in High School Certificate)
- Father’s name (as given in High School Certificate)
- Self Declaration
- Aadhaar Number/Aadhaar Enrolment no./Registration No. issued by Facilitation Centre/Passport no./ Ration Card No./Bank Account No./Any other valid Govt. Id. No.
- District of Birth
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother’s Occupation
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother’s Educational Qualifications
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother’s total annual Income
- Question Paper Language
- Are you the only child of your parents (If you are the only child of your parents and there are no other siblings, then write 1 in this column otherwise write 2 in the column)
- Year of Class XII/Equivalent passed/appearing
- Percentage of marks/Grade in class X/ Equivalent & XII/ Equivalent
- Type of Institution of class XII/ Equivalent
- Belonging to Rural/Urban area
- State to which the applicant belongs
- Qualifying examination code
- School Education Board
- Choice of Examination Centre
The candidates also need to upload their passport size Photograph and signature in the given and specified boxes of the online form
Candidates are advised to use following photographs and signature for uploading:
- Passport size with with background indicating clearly the name of the candidates along with the date of taking the photograph to be used for uploading on online application and for Counselling/Admission
- One postcard size (4”*6”) photograph affixed on proforma which will be collected from candidates by Centre Superintendent at the Examination Centre during NEET (UG)- 2018 Examinations. The photograph must be taken on or after 01.01.2018 indicating clearly the name of candidate along with the date of taking the photograph. Photograph should not have cap or goggles.
- Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. POLAROID and Computer generated photos are not acceptable. Applications not complying with these instructions or without clear photograph are liable to be rejected. Candidates must know that if the photograph affixed is found to be fabricated i.e., de-shaped or seems to be manipulated or digitally edited, the form of the candidate will not only be rejected but also would be considered as using unfair means practices. The candidate will be dealt accordingly.
- Candidates have to upload their signature in the appropriate box given in the online Application Form in running hand writing. Writing full name in the Box in Capital letters won’t be accepted as signature and the application Form will be rejected.
- Candidates have to upload their photograph as stated above. The system will allow uploading of photograph with one face only by using the technique of face-detection.
- Candidates of unreserved category must be between the age group of 17-25 on the date of the examination. Candidates falling in the SC/ST/OBC category gets relaxation of 5 years while attempting the CBSE NET.
- Candidates of Unreserved category- has born between May, 1993 to January 2002
- Candidates for SC/ST/OBC category- has born between May, 1988 to January 2002.
- A candidate can attempt CBSE NEET for at most 3 times. Appearance in NEET 2017 was considered as the first ever NEET
- Indian nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian origin (PIOs) and Foreign Nationals are all eligible to appear in NEET UG 2018.
Books recommended for NEET
|12 Years CBSE AIPMT Solved Papers||Buy Online|
|Get an Insight of – NEET Biology with 28 Years Chapterwise Solutions of CBSE AIPMT and NEET||Buy Online|
|28 Years CBSE-AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers (PCB)||Buy Online|
|28 Years CBSE-AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology||Buy Online|
|NCERT Xtract – Objective Physics, Chemistry, Biology for AIPMT, Class 11/ 12, AIIMS, JIPMER, BHU, AMU, State PMTs||Buy Online|
|CBSE AIPMT (Physics/Chemistry/Biology) – 18 Practice Sets||Buy Online|
If you have any queries regarding NEET 2018 Application Form, please ask in comments below.
Insofar, official details of NEET 2018 Application form have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as CBSE release NEET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.