NEET Application Form 2022 – NTA has extended NEET 2022 application form. Now the last date to apply is 20 May 2022, 9 pm. And the last date to pay fees is 20 May 2022, 11:50 pm. Candidates can apply online for the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) at neet.nta.nic.in from the direct link given below. In order to submit the application form of NEET UG 2022, first do the registration, fill application form, upload documents, and then pay application fee. Once form submission ends, application form correction will open. National Testing Agency conducts the NEET exam as the National level Medical entrance exam for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS in All Medical Colleges in India, . Do NEET registration before the last date. The NEET application form 2022 date, link, how to apply, fees, documents required are as follows.
Latest – NEET 2022 application form last date is extended till May 20, 2022. Scroll down for direct link to apply.
NEET Application Form 2022
Students must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form of NEET 2022.
Direct link for NEET application form 2022 – Click here to apply online for NEET UG 2022.
Important documents you should refer before filling NEET application form 2022:
NEET Application Form 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Exam||NEET 2022|
|Full Form||National Eligibility Entrance Test|
|Organizing Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Event of NEET||Application Form|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Official Website to fill NEET application form 2022||neet.nta.nic.in|
|Application Fees||General – ₹ 1600|
General-EWS/ OBC-NCL – ₹ 1500/-
SC/ST/PwBD/Third Gender – ₹ 900/-
|How to apply||(1) Go to neet.nta.nic.in. (2) Then click on the link for registration / application form of NEET. (3) First do NEET registration by filling in basic details. (4) Then enter personal, educational qualification, contact details in the NEET application form. (5) After that upload documents required. (6) Finally pay NEET fees.|
|Who should apply?||Class 12th candidates who fulfill NEET eligibility criteria|
NEET Application Form 2022 Release Date
Mark the start and last dates of NEET 2022 registration in your calendar. Do not wait for the last date to apply for National Eligibility Entrance Test.
|NEET Registration 2022 starts on||06 Apr 2022|
|Last date to do registration and submit application form of NEET exam||20 May 2022 (9 pm)|
|Deadline to pay fees||20 May 2022 (11:50 pm)|
NTA may change the NEET exam application form dates at its own discretion. Keep checking neet.nta.nic.in for all updates.
NEET 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended Notice
Candidates can check the revised NEET 2022 application form last date notice from below image or Download notice PDF.
Besides filling details in the form, candidates have to pay the NEET application fee. The fee amount is as follows.
How to fill the NEET 2022 application form?
The simple steps to get the direct link to apply for NEET 2022 exam, and also fill and submit the application form are following.
Step 1 – Registration Form:
- Register for the NEET UG 2022 Online Application Form and note down the system-generated Application Number.
- The candidate should provide the required details while filling the Online Application Form.
- The candidate must also create a PASSWORD and choose Security Question and enter an Answer.
- After successful submission of the personal details, an Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and will also be required for all future reference/correspondence.
- For subsequent NEET 2022 login, the candidate will be able to login directly with the system generated Application Number and Password created.
Authentication of Mobile Number and e-mail Address – When Candidates register, they have to enter the OTP received at their registered Mobile Number, and before submitting the fees, they have to enter the OTP received at their registered e-mail address.
Step 2 – Application Form
- The Candidates can log in with the system-generated Application Number and pre-created Password for completing the Application Form including filling up personal details, choosing the Question Paper medium and Examination Cities, providing the details of Educational Qualifications, and uploading the images and documents (if any).
Step 3 – Fee Payment:
- After completing Step 1 and Step 2, the candidates have to pay the requisite examination fee.
- The fee can be submitted online only through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, or Paytm Services.
- Processing charges and GST as applicable are chargeable to the candidate (in addition to the examination fee) by the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway Integrator.
- The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form will be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate.
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee, then the candidate may have to approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway (in the helpline number and e-mail given in the Information Bulletin) for ensuring the successful payment or for obtaining the refund of duplicate/multiple payments].
NEET 2022 Registration
Students who wish to appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test have to complete the NEET registration process. However note that only partial registration for the NEET exam is not enough. You have to fill the complete application form at neet.nta.nic.in in order to submit your candidature for the exam.
Documents Required for NEET Application Form
Students should refer class 10 marksheet, class 12 marksheet, and other documents to fill details in the NEET 2022 application form.
In addition to the above, they need to submit some documents online. They are as follows.
Upload Scanned Images of Candidate’s recent Passport size Photograph, Postcard size Photograph, Signature, Left and Right hand Fingers and Thumb impression, Category Certificate (if applicable), Citizenship Certificate (if applicable), and PwD Certificate (wherever applicable):
- The recent photograph should be either in colour or black and white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background.
- Scanned photographs, signature, and Left and Right hand Fingers and Thumb impressions should be in JPG format (clearly legible).
- Scanned Category Certificate (if applicable), Citizenship Certificate (if applicable), and PwD Certificate (wherever applicable) should be in pdf format (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned passport photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned Postcard photograph (4”x6”) should be between 10 kb – 200 kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb (clearly legible)
- The size of scanned and Left and Right hand Fingers and Thumb impressions as per the Template provided (Appendix-XXIV) should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- The size of the scanned copy of the Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.) should be in pdf between 50kb to 300kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned copy of the PwD certificate should be between 50 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible)
- The size of the scanned copy of Class 10 pass certificate should be between 50 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned copy of the Citizenship certificate/Embassy certificate or any Documentary proof of Citizenship certificate should be between 50 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible).
See: Documents Required
Email: [email protected]
Helpdesk: For any transaction related queries / inquiry, please contact at:011-69227700, 011-40759000
Address for Correspondence
First Floor, NSIC-MDBP Building,
Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi – 110020
For Technical support, contact following during working days between 10.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
Helpline Number : 011-40759000
E-mail: [email protected]
Official websites: nta.ac.in, neet.nta.nic.in
Candidates are requested to download and install the ‘SANDES’ Application on their smartphone as a secondary channel (apart from SMS/E-mail) to receive notifications from NTA.
NEET 2022 Registration FAQs
Qs 1. Is NEET 2022 application form released?
Ans. The application form of NEET 2022 is released by NTA on the release date decided by them. Candidates must check neet.nta.nic.in for release status.
Qs 2. Where should I apply for NEET 2022?
Ans. You need to apply for the National Eligibility Entrance Test at the official website neet.nta.nic.in.
Qs 3. When, where, how to apply for NEET 2022 exam?
Ans. Candidates should apply for the NEET on any time between the release date and the last date. However it is best not to wait for the last date. One has to apply online at neet.nta.nic.in. In order to apply, follow the steps to apply for National Eligibility Entrance Test as prescribed by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Qs 4. How to apply for NEET exam?
Ans. In order to submit your application for National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2022, go to neet.nta.nic.in. Read the information brochure, registration guidelines, and all NTA issued other official instructions. Then follow the steps of National Testing Agency and do registration, submit application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.