Medical aspirants can fill and submit NEET Application Form 2017 in order to appear in National Eligibility Entrance Test for MBBS/BDS admission 2017-2018. Above all, candidates must make sure that they enter correct and verifiable details in NEET Application Form before they pay application fees.
NEET 2017 Application Form will be available at cbseneet.nic.in/aipmt.nic.in and candidates can fill it online only. Each candidate must submit a single form and pay fees in prescribed mode. It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure eligibility before applying. The photograph, signature, and thumb impressions that applicant uploads should be of correct dimensions and also clear. After submitting NEET application form candidate can download confirmation page and print it. Central Board of Secondary Education will issue admit card of NEET 2017 for applicants as per the schedule. It is important to make sure that form is submitted before the last date.
Get here all information on NEET 2017 application form for National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 such as how to apply, application fees, last date to apply.
NEET Application Form 2017 [11/01/2017 Update]
At the moment the NEET 2017 official website is showing the message “Site is under construction and will be launched shortly!”. This gives us an indication that very soon NEET application form 2017 is going to be live.
NEET Application Form 2017
It is important to realize from the beginning that only eligible students should submit NEET application form. Also, at the time of entering details in NEET 2017 online application form, refer to official documents so that you fill correct details in it. Since NEET is now the single common medical / dental entrance exam in India for MBBS / BDS admission 2017-18, anyone who wishes to pursue MBBS / BDS after class 12th is advised to apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
You can understand the process of applying by going through official information brochure as well as application form guide. In order to make things easier for you, details of how to fill application form of NEET 2017 is also given here.
- Apply online here – Link to apply for NEET 2017 will be available as soon as CBSE releases NEET online form.
|Commencement of application form of NEET 2017||January 2017, first week|
|End of NEET online form 2017||February 2017, last week|
While waiting for NEET 2017 application form to release, you can go through following important resources for preparation.
- Syllabus – Get NEET 2017 Syllabus here and start preparing for NEET exam.
- Exam pattern – Know NEET 2017 Exam Pattern details such as number of questions, topics, marking scheme.
- Preparation – An overview of how to prepare for NEET 2017 and tips to score high.
When Will NEET Application Form 2017 Be Available?
We understand that many of you are eagerly waiting for NEET 2017 application form. Last year, AIPMT application form was available from 15 Dec to 8 Jan. With this in mind, it was probable that NEET application form 2017 was to be available in December. However, now that December is over, chances are high that NEET Application Form 2017 could be available in January. CBSE is official body that looks after conduct of exam, final NEET 2017 dates.
As soon as CBSE informs date of availability of application form of NEET 2017, we will update it here. Some websites have mentioned certain dates for commencement and end of NEET 2017 online form; some people are spreading news about NEET application form 2017 release on social media also. We advise you to be cautious of rumored dates and links for applying. As of now, CBSE is yet to release NEET 2017 application form even though there were high chances of the board releasing notification by now. We are updating this page as per latest official details only and as soon as CBSE releases NEET 2017 notification we will update details here.
In the meantime, you can go through general details of NEET application form, that are compiled here as per last year’s data.
Last year, following was application fee for NEET.
|Category of candidate||Fee amount without late fee||Fee amount with late fee|
|General / OBC||INR 1400||INR 2800 (1400+1400)|
|SC / ST / PH||INR 750||INR 2150 (750+1400)|
Details to be filled in NEET 2017 Application Form
One by one, enter following details in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test application form.
- Candidate’s name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Contact details
- State of domicile
- Parent / guardian details
Educational background information
- Name of school where studied class 10
- Year of passing class 10
- Percentage obtained in class 10
- Qualifying examination
- Name of school where studied class 12
- Year of passing class 12
- Percentage obtained in class 12
Entrance exam information
- Choice of exam centers
Since NEET 2017 application form is yet to be available, we have given here brief outline for submission; as per last year’s form filling. This may change in the event that the form is different this year. Nevertheless, you can get a good idea of what to do once the form is out by going through these.
Candidates are advised to use following photographs:
- Passport size photographs with white background to be used for uploading on online Application and for Counselling/Admission
- One post card size (4”x6”) photograph affixed on proforma which will be collected from candidates by Centre Superintendent at Centre during AIPMT Examination. The photograph must be taken on or after 01.12.2016 indicating clearly the name of candidate along with the date of taking the photograph as shown below. Photograph should not have cap or goggles.
- Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. POLAROID and
- COMPUTER generated photos are not acceptable. Applications not complying with these instructions or without clear photographs are liable to be rejected. Candidates may please note that if it is found that photograph affixed is fabricated i.e. de-shaped or seems to be manipulated or digitally edited, the form of the candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using unfair means practices and candidate would accordingly be dealt with as per the rules of unfair means.
The candidates are required to upload their signature in the appropriate box given in the online Application Form in running hand writing. Writing full name in the Box in Capital letters would not be accepted as signature and the Application Form would liable to be rejected.
How To Fill NEET Application Form 2017? – Explained
- Read information brochure
- Understand eligibility criteria.
- Know about state of domicile, educational qualifications.
- Keep documents and certificates handy
- Refer to class 10 mark sheet for DOB.
- If you are applying under a category, check whether you have category certificate available or whether at all you belong to the category on papers.
- Enter spellings of names from class 10 / 12 mark sheets / certificates.
- Scan photograph, signature, finger impression
- Take valid passport size photograph and scan it in good quality. Dimension and size as per NEET 2017 information brochure.
- Sign on a white sheet of paper and scan it in good quality. Dimension and size as per NEET 2017 information brochure.
- Press required finger on ink stamp pad and then press it on white sheet of paper. Scan it in good quality. Dimension and size as per NEET 2017 information brochure.
- Now go to NEET 2017 Online Application Form
- Click on link given on this page, or on official website to reach application form of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
- On first few pages you will come across instructions; read and understand them.
- Enter all details in NEET 2017 application form.
- Upload images.
- Pay application fees.
- Print confirmation page.
On applying online for NEET 2017, you will (probably) get a confirmation page. Download and print this. Keep it safely for future reference.
Forgot Password – How to retrieve password
Sometimes students forget password after applying for exam. Do not worry if it happens with you. CBSE will give the facility to retrieve password if you have forgotten it. As per last year’s NEET application form module, there will be following modes of getting password.
OTP – Enter mobile number and registration number. Now you will get a one time password in your mobile number. Use it to reset password.
Security question – At the time of filling NEET 2017 application form, you select a security question and enter its answer. When trying to retrieve password using security question, the system will ask you same question and you can answer it to get password.
Forgot password – Link to retrieve password after you forget it will be active here as soon as NEET online form 2017 is available.
NEET 2017 Application Form Correction
At the moment we cannot say whether there will be any facility for form correction or not. Looking at trends of previous years it seems probable.
If there is a facility for NEET application form correction, then that will be in some specific fields of the form. Other fields shall be un-editable.
It is important to point out that for any activity related to NEET application form 2017, one must know the registration number. Along with that, date of birth or other such credentials should also be known.
Edit mistakes in application form – Click here for NEET 2017 Application Form Correction
NEET 2017 Online Application Form Frequently Asked Questions
Qs: When will NEET 2017 application form start?
Ans: At the moment date of commencement of NEET application form 2017 is not known.
Qs: Which finger impression is required to fill NEET 2017 application form?
Ans: Last time candidates were asked to upload Right Hand Index Finger impression.
Qs: When will NEET be conducted in 2017?
Ans: CBSE will announce NEET 2017 exam date. Most probably exam will be in May 2017.
Qs: Which category should I fill in NEET application form?
Ans: You may either be a General or Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Class candidate. If you are not certain of category, please discuss with family regarding which category is applicable. Whichever category you select, apart from General, check that you have Caste Certificate for it.
Qs: What is the link to NEET application form?
Ans: Link to apply for NEET 2017 will be available on this page as soon as CBSE issues forms.
Qs: What if there is a spelling mistake in your name in the NEET / AIPMT application form?
Ans: There could be form correction facility available as per official schedule.
Important Points For NEET 2017 Application Form
- Read information brochure. Specifically understand eligibility criteria, application process, state of eligibility, academic code. You will find them helpful to fill application form of NEET 2017.
- Keep documents such as class 10 mark sheet, class 12 certificates if available, handy. To fill details in NEET application form 2017, refer to these documents for the purpose of ensuring correctness.
- Note down login credentials including registration ID / application number, username, password.
- Pay application fee as per category. Check application fee for NEET 2017 application form with attention to category.
- Use valid email ID and phone numbers to register for NEET 2017. Check email ID and phone on regular basis to see if there is any intimation from CBSE.
About National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017
All India Pre Medical / Dental Test (AIPMT) used to be the medical / dental entrance exam that CBSE conducted till a year back. However last year the Government ruled that National Eligibility cum Entrance Test shall replace AIPMT and several other medical / dental entrance exams. The verdicts stand true this year as well, and hence lakhs of students who wish to pursue MBBS or BDS in India are now waiting for NEET Application Form 2017.
Mode of exam: Pen and paper based
Number of questions: 180
Time: 3 hours
All questions in NEET will be multiple choice type. To put it differently, questions will be objective type. Candidate can mark answers in OMR answer sheet which the exam conducting body will evaluate to award marks and ranks.
Education experts recommend studying theory from class 11th and 12th NCERT books. After that students can study from reference books to get wider knowledge on subject. It is also important to practice MCQs from other books. It is important to realize that practicing from previous year question papers of NEET / AIPMT is relevant.
For past year question papers of NEET / AIPMT, click here.
Books recommended for NEET
|12 Years CBSE AIPMT Solved Papers||Buy Online|
|Get an Insight of – NEET Biology with 28 Years Chapterwise Solutions of CBSE AIPMT and NEET||Buy Online|
|28 Years CBSE-AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers (PCB)||Buy Online|
|28 Years CBSE-AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology||Buy Online|
|NCERT Xtract – Objective Physics, Chemistry, Biology for AIPMT, Class 11/ 12, AIIMS, JIPMER, BHU, AMU, State PMTs||Buy Online|
|CBSE AIPMT (Physics/Chemistry/Biology) – 18 Practice Sets||Buy Online|
This page is being updated with information regarding application form of NEET 2017.
If you have any queries regarding NEET Application Form 2017, please ask in comments below.