NEET 2022 Syllabus – From this page, the candidates can download the NEET syllabus 2022. The syllabus has been provided with the information brochure of the exam at neet.nta.nic.in. If we talk about the NEET syllabus, then, it has been specified by the National Medical Commission of India (NMC). The questions in NEET 2022 will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects. In the test, there are multiple-choice questions. Check more details about NEET 2022 syllabus pdf from this page.
NEET 2022 Syllabus
For NEET UG 2022, NMC has specified the syllabus. It has been made after reviewing the various state syllabi as well as those prepared by CBSE, NCERT and COBSE. You can check and download NEET 2022 Syllabus pdf from here.NEET 2022 Syllabus Download
NEET 2022 Syllabus of Class 11th Physics
- Physical-world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Oscillations and Waves
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
NEET 2022 Syllabus of Class 12th Physics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
NEET 2022 Syllabus of Class 11th Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-block elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-block elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
NEET 2022 Syllabus of Class 12th Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-block Elements
- d and f block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
NEET 2022 Syllabus of Class 11th Biology
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
NEET 2022 Syllabus of Class 12th Biology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Ecology and Environment
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
NEET 2022 Exam Pattern
All those candidates who are appearing for NEET 2022 must know the exam pattern as well. Given below is the basic layout of the NEET 2022 exam pattern.
- Mode of the exam: NEET is a pen-paper based test
- Duration: The test is of total 200 minutes (3 hours 20 minutes)
- Type of questions: There are multiple-choice questions in the test
- Questions to be attempted: From Section B, any 10 questions out of 15 have to be attempted.
- No. of subjects from where the questions are asked: In the test, the questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
- Total marks: NEET 2022 will be of total 720 marks
- Marking scheme: For each correct answer, 04 marks are given. For any incorrect answer, 01 marks will be deducted and 0 marks will be given for the unanswered / marked for review questions
Distribution of questions
|Subjects||Sections||No. of ques||Marks|
Few Preparation Tips for NEET 2022
Given below are some of the preparation tips that can be followed by the NEET 2022 aspirants.
- Create a practical time-table: Now that the exam date has been announced and there are a few months left for the exam, the candidates must prepare a timetable in such a way that all the important chapters of each subject are covered. Set daily targets for yourself and complete the deadlines kept for each subject.
- Refer to the previously made notes: The notes that an aspirant has made earlier during the initial days of study can now be studied again. By doing this, one will be able to recall each and every important concept of a high-weightage topic.
- Focus on NCERT books: Almost every subject expert focuses on how important it is to study from NCERT books while preparing for NEET 2022. The NCERT books specify the important topics and concepts with proper examples. So, go through the NCERT books once again.
- Solve previous years question papers: This is one of the most important tips that every NEET aspirant swears by. So, to ace NEET 2022, solve the last 10 previous years question papers. By doing this, one can easily self-evaluate and focus on eliminating the weak areas.
- Give numerous mock tests: While preparing for any entrance exam, it is very important to appear for the mock tests. Appearing for the mock tests can give a real-time exam experience to the candidates. So, while doing the preparation of NEET, appear for several mock tests.
NEET 2022 Preparation Books
NCERTs are the first priority for every aspirant who is preparing for NEET 2022. But, some of the reference books that are given below can also be referred by the aspirants during the preparation.
|Objective Physics for NEET Vol 1 2022||Check Price Here|
|Objective Physics for NEET Vol 2 2022||Check Price Here|
|34 Years NEET Previous Year Solved Question Papers with NEET Chapterwise|
Topicwise Solutions – Physics 2022
|Check Price Here|
|34 Years NEET Previous Year Solved Question Papers with |
NEET Chapterwise Topicwise Solutions – Chemistry 2022
|Check Price Here|
|34 Years Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers NEET Chemistry 2022||Check Price Here|
|Wiley’s Objective Chemistry for NEET, 2ed, 2022||Check Price Here|
|Objective NCERT Gear Up Biology for 11th, 12th & NEET 2022 (Latest Edition)||Check Price Here|
|Objective NCERT Xtract Biology for NTA NEET 7th Edition||Check Price Here|
|MTG Objective NCERT at your FINGERTIPS – Biology, Best NEET Books |
(Based on NCERT Pattern – Latest & Revised Edition 2022)
|Check Price Here|
FAQs on NEET 2022 Syllabus
Ans. NTA releases the syllabus for NEET in its Information Bulletin.
Ans. NEET syllabus class 11th and 12th topics from Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
Ans. National Medical Commission of India prescribes the syllabus for NEET.
Ans. To complete the syllabus of NEET 2022 on time, divide your time-table as per your weak and strong areas. Now, study the concepts of the high-weightage topics. Set the proper deadlines to complete those topics.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.