Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released NEET Admit Card. After much delay, the issuance of admit card begun on April 17, 2018. The candidates can download it from the link below by entering the registration number, date of birth, and security pin. The candidates are required to download it from the link below and secure it in a hard copy format. On the exam day, which is May 06, 2018, the admit card of NEET 2018 has to be carried. Along with the admit card, the candidates also have to take one photo id proof and two passport size photos. Check more details about NEET Admit Card 2018, the process to download it, important instructions and more details from this page.
Latest: NEET 2018 Admit Card has been released. Download it from the link below.
NEET Admit Card
The CBSE will allow the applicants to download their NEET UG 2018 Admit Card from the official website of NEET exam along with a format for affixing of Postcard size photograph. Candidates need to download the NEET Admit Card from the website. The Admit cards won’t be sent to the candidates by post. While downloading the admit card, a copy of the same PDF format will be sent to the candidates via email on their registered email ID.
NEET 2018 Admit Card Dates are given below.
|Admit Card Issuance||17 April 2018|
|Date of examination||06 May 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to Download NEET 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
- Official website where NEET 2018 Admit Card will be released is www.cbseneet.nic.in.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology Notes for NEET 2018
How to Download NEET Admit Card 2018?
The process to download NEET Admit Card is as mentioned below:
- Click on the link provided above.
- It will lead you to a new window, which will look as shown below.
- Next, the candidates will have to download Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Security Pin in the provided space.
- After entering all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
Proforma for NEET Admit Card 2018
The proforma for the admit card is the postcard size images on the admit card of NEET 2018. In that space, the candidates have to paste a postcard size image. This image should be the same as that uploaded during the application process.
- The size of postcard should be 4 x 6 inch.
- It must have a white or light background.
- Candidate’s name and date of clicking should be mentioned on it.
- It must have been taken before January 01, 2018.
What to Carry With NEET Admit Card 2018
NEET admit card is an important document but with it, the candidates will also have to carry:
- One photo id proof.
- Two passport size photographs.
A valid photo id can be Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID card, etc. Again the passports size photos should be the same as that uploaded during the application process.
Contents of NEET Admit Card 2018
ADMIT Card for NEET UG 2018 should bear the following details of respective candidates:
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Exam Slot, Date, and Time
- Father and Mother’s Name
- Darte of Brith
- Question Paper Medium
- Exam Centers and Address of It
- Signature of the Candidate
- IP Address
- Date and Time of Download the NEET Admit Card
- Few Instructions
- Performa Page.
It is important that the candidates check all the details and if any of it incorrect, contact CBSE at the below given address:
Time Schedule National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET (UG), 2018
|Time Schedule National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET (UG), 2018|
|Entry in the Examination Hall||7:30 AM|
|Checking of Admit Cards by the invigilator||7.30 AM to 9.45 AM|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||9.45 AM|
|Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/opened to take out the Answer Sheet||9.55 AM|
|Latest Entry in the Examination Hall||09.30 AM|
|Test Commences||10.00 AM|
|Test Concludes||01.00 PM|
Carry these Documents to the Exam Hall
- You need to carry NEET Admit Card 2018.
- It is also mandatory for the applicant to bring his/her postcard size (4”x6”) photograph indicating clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph duly pasted during the conduct of CBSE NEET 2018 Examination.
- The photograph must have a white background only. On the reverse side of the photograph, the candidate must mention his/her name, Application Form number, roll number of NEET UG 2018 Examination. This photograph will be collected by the Invigilator concerned after matching the photograph with the candidate appearing in the Examination.
- In addition to all the above mentioned documents candidates have to bring one additional passport size photograph indicating clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph for affixing it on the specific space in the attendance sheet.
Watch this video to know how to clear NEET in first attempt.
The Entrance Test will be having one paper with 180 objective type questions (four options with the single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology)to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen provided by CBSE at examination center only. The duration of the test will be 3 hours.
The language of the Question Papers:-
Candidates can opt for Question Paper in either of the following languages:
Watch this video to know exam day guidelines and dress code of NEET.
NCERT is the best book for NEET UG 2018 preparation. Here isa list of books to refer for NEET Medical Exam:
- NCERT Biology of Class XI and XII
- Trueman’s Biology Vol 1 and 2
- Objective Biology by Dinesh
- Pradeep Publication’s Biology
- GRB Bathla’s Publications for Biology
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 2
- D C Pandey Objective Physics
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
- Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov
- NCERT Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd for Organic Chemistry
- Modern’s ABC of Chemistry for class 11th and 12th
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J. D. Lee for Inorganic Chemistry
- Dinesh Chemistry
To be precise, for the preparation of NEET or any other medical entrance examination, the key is to start with NCERT and end with NCERT. In between, you can refer to the books mentioned above to understand more about the topics and practicing the questions.
About NEET 2018
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2018 is held by the Central Board of Higher Secondary (CBSE). It a national level examination and the purpose of it is MBBS / BDS admission in all the institutes of India, except AIIMS, JIPMER, and PGIMER. Around 10 to 11 lakh candidates appear for the exam and get admission on the basis of merit in the exam.