CBSE is all set to conduct the NEET UG 2018 exam on 06 May 2018. The admit cards will be available by the 2nd week of April 2018 and OMR sheets and Answer keys will be shown at the official website within a short span of time post examination. Admit card will be issued to candidates whose applications are accepted candidates are advised to carry the admit card to the examination hall as the entry in the examination hall will be done after the Verification of admit card. The final results will be declared June 05, 2018. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG)- 2018 (NEET-UG-2018) will be held by the Central Board of Higher Secondary (CBSE), for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental colleges. Candidates can check complete details of NEET UG Admit card from the article below.
NEET 2018 Admit Card
The CBSE will allow the applicants to download their NEET (UG) 2018 Admit Card from the Board’s website along with a format for affixing of Postcard size photograph. Candidates need to download the admit cards from the website. The Admit cards won’t be sent to the candidates by post. While downloading the admit card, a copy of the same PDF format will be sent to the candidates via email on their registered email ID.
|Admit Card Issuance||2nd week of April 2018|
|Date of examination||06 May 2018|
Admit Card: Admit card will be available on www.cbseneet.nic.in.
You can practice for National Eligibility Entrance Test with previous year NEET and AIPMT Question Papers with Solutions.
Steps to download
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link given above
- Click on the notification about ‘Admit Card’
- Fill in the required particulars
- Click on the ‘submit’ option
- Download the admit card and take a printout for future references
Contents of Admit Card
ADMIT Card for NEET UG 2018 should bear the following details of respective candidates:
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Language of Question Paper
- Name of examination centre allotted
- Address of examination centre allotted
Time Schedule National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET (UG), 2018
|Time Schedule National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET (UG), 2018|
|Entry in the Examination Hall||7:30 AM|
|Checking of Admit Cards by the invigilator||7.30 AM to 9.45 AM|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||9.45 AM|
|Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/opened to take out the Answer Sheet||9.55 AM|
|Latest Entry in the Examination Hall||09.30 AM|
|Test Commences||10.00 AM|
|Test Concludes||01.00 PM|
Documents to be taken to the examination Center
- Admit Card that you have downloaded or received via email must be taken to the exam centre.
- It is also mandatory for the applicant to bring his/her postcard size (4”x6”) photograph indicating clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph duly pasted during the conduct of CBSE NEET 2018 Examination.
- The photograph must have a white background only. On the reverse side of the photograph, the candidate must mention his/her name, Application Form number, roll number of NEET UG 2018 Examination. This photograph will be collected by the Invigilator concerned after matching the photograph with the candidate appearing in the Examination.
- In addition to all the above mentioned documents candidates have to bring one additional passport size photograph indicating clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph for affixing it on the specific space in the attendance sheet.
Watch this video to know how to clear NEET in first attempt.
The Entrance Test will be having one paper with 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology)to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen provided by CBSE at examination centre only. The duration of the test will be 3 hours.
Language of the Question Papers:-
Candidates can opt for Question Paper in either of the following languages:
Watch this video to know exam day guidelines and dress code of NEET.
NCERT is the best book for NEET UG 2018 preparation. Here isa list of books to refer for NEET Medical Exam:
- NCERT Biology of Class XI and XII
- Trueman’s Biology Vol 1 and 2
- Objective Biology by Dinesh
- Pradeep Publication’s Biology
- GRB Bathla’s Publications for Biology
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 2
- D C Pandey Objective Physics
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
- Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov
- NCERT Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd for Organic Chemistry
- Modern’s ABC of Chemistry for class 11th and 12th
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J. D. Lee for Inorganic Chemistry
- Dinesh Chemistry
To be precise, for the preparation of NEET or any other medical entrance examination, the key is to start with NCERT and end with NCERT. In between, you can refer to the books mentioned above to understand more about the topics and practicing the questions.