NEET 2023 was held on 7 May 2023. The National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) is a National level Medical entrance exam. It is organized by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, BHMS in all medical colleges in India. If you want to appear in NEET exam then register before last date. Then download NEET admit card. After exam, check answer key and then NEET 2023 result.
Latest – NEET 2023 Answer Key has been released. Get Answer Key Here (All Codes) | Question Paper (Complete PDF) | Result (Know Date) | Rank Predictor (Predict Your Rank for Free)
What is NEET exam?
The full form of NEET is National Eligibility Entrance Test. It is organized by National Testing Agency at a National level. You can get admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, BHMS in all medical colleges in India through this exam.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Application Form
- Form Correction
- City Allotment
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- OMR Sheet Display
- Rank Predictor
- Sample Papers
- Free Videos Lectures
- Total Number of Medical Seats in India
NEET 2023 Exam, Answer Key, Result Date
NTA decides and announces the exam date of NEET 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check neet.nta.nic.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of NEET 2023 application form||06 Mar 2023|
|Last date to apply online at neet.nta.nic.in||06 Apr 2023|
|NEET 2023 Application Form Correction Window Start Date||08 – 10 Apr 2023 Up to 11:50 PM|
|Reopen date of NEET 2023 application form||11 – 13 April 2023 Up to 11:30 PM|
|2nd Reopen date of NEET 2023 application form||12 – 15 April 2023 Up to 11:30 PM|
|Last date for receiving fee online||13 April 2023 Up to 11:59 PM|
|Last date for receiving fee online against 2nd reopened form||15 April 2023 Up to 11:59 PM|
|City Allotment||30 Apr 2023|
|NEET 2023 admit card release date||03 May 2023|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||07 May 2023 (2 pm to 5.20 pm)|
For Manipur candidates – Any date between 03 and 05 Jun 2023
|Release of OMR Sheet||04 Jun 2023|
|Release of official answer key||04 June 2023|
|Last date to challenge the answer key||06 June 2023 (Up to 11:50 P.M.)|
|NEET 2023 result announcement||As per NTA|
NEET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the NEET 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the NEET answer key only after the exam ends.
- If NTA releases the NEET official answer key, then you can download it at neet.nta.nic.in.
- Follow instructions of the National Testing Agency to submit objections, and calculate marks using the NEET solutions.
NEET 2023 Result
All students who write the NEET 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) declares the NEET 2023 result.
- Moreover, official website for NEET 2023 result link is is neet.nta.nic.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per NTA calendar.
- In order to check NEET 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of NEET exam decides your admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, BHMS courses.
Important Downloads and Official Links
- 04 Jun – Answer Key Release Notice
- 25 May – Kind Attention to the Candidates of Manipur State
- 15 Apr – Revised Corrigendum to Clause 5.2.2 of Information Bulletin
- 12 Apr – Application Form Reopen Notice
- 10 Apr – Application Form Reopen Notice
- 08 Apr – Application Form Correction Window Notice
- 31 Mar – Modification in Clause 5.2.2 of Information Bulletin
- 14 Mar – Clarification regarding the SC/ST Certificate
NEET 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||NEET 2023|
|Full Form of NEET||National Eligibility Entrance Test|
|Full Form of NTA||National Testing Agency|
|Type of Exam||Medical Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Courses Where Admission is Through NEET||MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, BHMS|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through NEET||all medical colleges in India|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12th|
|Mode of Exam||Pen & Paper-based Tes|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Number of Questions||180|
|Marking Scheme||+4, -1|
|Exam Duration||3 hours 20 Minutes|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology|
If you will appear in NEET exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the NEET exam pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Pen & Paper-based Tes.
- Question type – The questions are MCQs.
- Number of Questions – There are 180 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 720.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 3 hours 20 Minutes.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Punjabi.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +4 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -1 for incorrect answers
The official Website is neet.nta.nic.in.
If you have any queries on NEET 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
which book we can use??????
Nice post Thank you
Nice Post. Thanks sir.
My name is Yashwanthgowda.M i’m from karnataka state
I got 221 marks in UGNEET-2018, And
My All India Ranking is 313877,
Category ranking is 132598,
I belong to OBC(3A) category
plz inform me.
Will I get MBBS/BDS seat in any where in all over India or in my state ?
if any one need private college admission through management or NRI quota
can call or whatsapp to:
Note: Most genuine admission fee structures will be provided to you
This is your rule,
I wrongly sellect in 1st round, and join BDS at Manipal, now i like join inter change BDS to MBBS above said same college or in Tamilnadu MBBS seat where vacant colleges, please give sugges/ how can I join 2 nd round AIQ council / please help choice upgradation.
neet mark 281
When will the 2 lack rupee will be refunded after round 2 if u didn’t get a seat?
Sir,I got 314 marks belongs to general category from andhra. Is there any chance to get Bams seat with this marks? Is15% all India quota is there for ayush courses??if all India quota is not there then how can we apply for other states ?is other state quota is there??plz reply me soon sir….
For admission related query contact us on 9960887497
For admission related query
in mbbs contact 9960887497 .
I passed class 11 and 12 from arunachal pradesh but iam from uttar pradesh so I can apply for state quota for arunachal pradesh?
I had biology as additional subject ,is i am eligible for neet
yes it is eligible but for confirmation you need to wait for the official notice by NTA
qualifying code of 12 th completed in 2018 for neet 2019
2 is the code which you are supposed to enter.
Sir I have wrongly filled the center no in omr sheet is it valuavated or not in NEET 2019
It will depend on the officials.
Sir, We have uploaded only the left and right thumb finger instead of all ten fingers. there is no option to upload the all the ten finger prints in the NEET 2023 application. What can be done to overcome this problem?