NEET Notes PDF – Candidates are required to prepare notes for all the subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) while preparing for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). Notes play a very vital role in the preparation of the NEET examination. All the aspiring candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria required for NEET before preparing for the same. The basic eligibility for NEET is that the candidates must have passed the Intermediate examination in (10+2) pattern. Candidates can get proper guidelines of how to prepare Notes for NEET (all the subjects) from this page below.
For NEET 2021 – Click Here
NEET Notes PDF
After the complete preparation candidates can revise all the topics of all the subjects very easily with the help of NEET notes. Candidates can check the preparation notes as per the preffered subject from the links given below.
NEET Mock Test
We provide a free mock test for NEET. All the aspiring candidates can access it in Hindi or English language as per their preference.
|NEET Subject||English Mock Test||Hindi Mock Test|
|Physics||Practice Here||Practice Here|
|Chemistry||Practice Here||Practice Here|
|Botany||Practice Here||Practice Here|
|Zoology||Practice Here||Practice Here|
|Full Test||Practice Here||Practice Here|
How to prepare for NEET?
Candidates can prepare for NEET by following the instructions given below.
- Study NCERT Book: Candidates are required to prepare for NEET as per the syllabus and they can do preparations with the help of the NCERT books for all Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Remember formulaes for Physics: All the candidates preparing for NEET must remember all the formulaes for Physics as it will help them at the time of solving the numericals.
- Adopt a trick for numericals: Candidates must learn a simple and easy trick to solve numericals easily and fastly with some proper shoortcuts it will make their time management skills strong.
- Learn all the parts for the diagrammes: Candidates must learn the name of all the parts of the diagrammes in Biology.
- Practice all the chemical reactions: Candidates must practice all the chemical reactions of all the chapters of Chemistry regularly.
National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the national Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). It conducts the test in offline mode. NEET is a naational level examinaation. By qualyfying NEET examination candidates can get admitted to medical/dental /ayurveda/Siddha/unani/homeopathy courses. The duration for NEET is 3 hours and it will be held in a total of 11 languages. It covers three subjects namely Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Maximum marks for NEET is 720.
Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD) established the National Testing Agency (NTA) to conduct different entrance examinations in India. It got established in the year 2017. NTA has the responsibility to organize and conduct the Joint Entrance Examination – Main (JEE Main), National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Undergraduate (NEET-UG), National Eligibility Test (NET), Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT). NTA is headed by an eminent educationist who is appointed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.