Important Physics Notes For JEE Main and NEET – Physics notes are important for the preparation of the JEE Main and NEET exam. Students must prepare the notes before-hand as they are necessary to compile the whole syllabus in one short form. Students must not only revise the notes again and again but also keep them ready for quick review while practicing previous year question papers or mock tests. The syllabus, mock tests, preparation tips and lot more is provided here and students must refer them for proper study.
Physics Notes for JEE Main and NEET – Summary, Important Formula
In the table below you can check the links for important notes in each of the chapters of Physics for NEET and JEE preparations.
Other important notes for JEE Main and NEET preparation
To prepare completely for the JEE exam the students must study chemistry as well with physics and to prepare completely for NEET exam the students must study biology and chemistry as well. The other important notes for the preparation of the exam includes chemistry and biology preparation. The chemistry and biology notes are provided below.
Mock Tests for the Preparation of Physics for JEE Main and NEET
Students must prepare for the exam form all the mock tests provided online. Students can do their best and become confident only if they prepare properly and practice the previous year question papers and mock test online. The mock test for physics preparation are given below.
|Exam and Subject||Duration||Mock Test Link|
|JEE Main Physics||1 hour||Click Here|
|NEET Physics (English)||45 Minutes||Click Here|
|NEET Physics (Hindi)||45 Minutes||Click Here|
How to Prepare Physics Notes for JEE Main and NEET
Students must prepare the physics form physics notes for the exams by following certain essential steps which are provided below.
- Preparation of the notes covering the whole syllabus: Students must prepare the notes in a way which covers all the important topics of the syllabus. Students must check online for the notes which are also provided here. Students must prepare the physics syllabus in short and easy form.
- Understanding of notes with keeping in mind the the topics covered in the notes: The notes must also be prepared in understandable form and the students do not have to go through the whole syllabus within last few days rather a look towards the prepared notes becomes enough for the preparation. The formula should be written in notes clearly as memorizing of formula is essential for the exam.
- Answering all the questions after completion of notes: The students should attempt all the questions while preparation form mock tests or previous year question papers and must relate the questions from the the answers provided in the notes. The answers provided in the notes must be correct as it will help in answering the questions in mock test and the exam correctly without any mistake.
Syllabus for Physics Notes of JEE Main and NEET
Physics notes must include pictures, formula, symbols to make it more presentable. The physics notes must be summarized in such a way that they cover all the topics from the syllabus of physics. The syllabus of physics is same for both the exams and students can download the syllabus form the link given below.
Preparation Tips for JEE Main and NEET preparation
The syllabus for the preparation of JEE main and NEET exam is huge and the students cannot prepare the complete syllabus form the books. To make syllabus easy to learn the preparation of notes become important. To refer notes, the students must follow the preparation tips given below.
- Select the chapters one by one.
- Summarized single chapter within one page must be read all over again.
- Keep in mind all the important formula, topics and statements.
- Solve the mock tests and previous year papers with answers.
- Go through the syllabus again.
- Solve the mock tests and previous year papers without answers.
About JEE Main and NEET
JEE Main is an entrance exam for the students who wish to pursue graduation after 12th class. The exam is conducted for B.TEch, B.Arch and B.Planning courses. All the students who are form science background can appear for the exam. the duration of the exam is 3 hours and the exam is conducted in the online mode. NEET is an entrance exam for the students who wish to pursue graduation after 12th in the medical courses. All the students from science background having biology also as a subject can appear for the exam.
National Test Agency is an authority which conducts various entrance exams. National Eligibility Entrance Test and Joint Entrance Examination are also conducted by the the national test agency. Once the students are able to take admissions through these entrance examination they be provided with the best faculty, teachers and guidance in the colleges or institutes of technology and medical colleges.
Other Recommended Links for Physics Preparation
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.