Important Chemistry Notes For JEE Main and NEET – Students must prepare notes for chemistry subject while preparing for Joint Entrance Examination and National Eligibility Entrance Exam. Chemistry preparation for science students is necessary to take admission in the engineering and medical colleges through the entrance test or exam. Students must have passed 11th and 12th class examinations and check score criteria before preparing for the entrance exams. A guideline of how to prepare chemistry notes is provided here and the students must follow the preparation tips as well.
Chemistry Notes for JEE, NEET – Summary, Important Formula
The candidates can check below the Chemistry Notes, Summary, Important Formula for JEE, NEET for each of the chapter in the syllabus for preparations.
Other important notes for JEE and NEET preparation
Students must refer to the notes for the subjects of physics, biology and chemistry to prepare for the exam. The notes covers all the topics which should be prepared to reach confidently in the examination centre and to perform best in the exam. To provide huge syllabus in short form the notes for the subjects of physics and biology are given below.
Mock Tests for the preparation of chemistry for JEE Main and NEET
Students must prepare the mock tests online to get an idea of the kind of questions which will appear in the exam, marking scheme of the exam and much more. To prepare from the mock tests students must check the links for chemistry subject for both the exams are provided below.
|Exam and Subject||Duration||Mock Test Link|
|JEE Main Chemistry||1 hour||Click Here|
|NEET Chemistry (English)||45 Minutes||Click Here|
|NEET Chemistry (Hindi)||45 Minutes||Click Here|
How to prepare Chemistry Notes for JEE Main and NEET
Students must prepare the chemistry from chemistry notes for the exams by following certain essential steps which are provided below.
- Study NCERT books thoroughly: The chemistry subject should be completely studied from the NCERT books with full understanding of the concepts and memorising all the important reactions. Students must keep check of all concepts are included in short form in the notes.
- Solve all the NCERT Problems: Solving all the NCERT problems will help in more brushing up of the topics provided in the book. Students must write all the tricks in the notes which are different from the actual concepts being followed. These tricks can only be checked at the time of solving all the questions.
- Make all the notes including definitions, reactions and concepts in short form: Students must manage time and prepare the notes including all the definitions, reactions and concepts as well as giving each chapter certain time in which they can complete the study of notes.
- Revise all the notes and practice mock tests and previous year question papers: The students must practice all the mock tests and previous year question papers after revising the notes as the students may get the similar questions in the exam as well.
- Memorise all the topics including reducing agents and oxidising agents: Some of the exceptions are also there in the reactions which should be covered while preparing reactions. All the topics covering reducing agents and oxidising agents should be kept in mind for better performance in exam.
Syllabus for Chemistry Notes of JEE Main and NEET
Chemistry subject is taught practically and learnt theoretically in schools. To prepare efficiently, each topic provided in the syllabus must be covered while preparing for the entrance exam and students must prepare notes. Students must download the syllabus for chemistry subject provide below.
Preparation Tips for JEE Main and NEET preparation
The students must follow some of the tips given below while preparing chemistry for the exam
- Write notes with different colored pens as at the time of revision the important topics get highlighted.
- Write the notes in easy and understandable form and hence they can be memorized easily.
- Study from NCERT books and the books recommended for the exam
- Solve as much as questions as you can and understand all the concepts.
- Memorize all the reactions along with balancing.
- Focus on coordination chemistry while preparing for inorganic chemistry.
About JEE Main and NEET
Joint Entrance Examination and National Entrance Eligibility Test is being conducted every year for students to take admission in the colleges of engineering and medical. Students who are from science background must apply for these entrance exams online. To prepare for the courses the students are being provided with the syllabus and mock test and previous year question papers here and some tips are also provided for preparation.
National Test Agency is an authority working for government of India. The people of India should be happy as the agency took hold to work for them. A lot of exams are conducted by the agency. The students who want to pursue their education in medical,dental, engineering fields can apply for the exam conducted by the agency. People must be aware about the agency as it is working for the better future of young minds.
Other Recommended Links for Chemistry Preparation
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.