NEET 2019 Counselling – From this page, you can get all the details about NEET Counselling 2019. The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) has released the seat allotment result for Mop-up round of NEET 2019 Counselling. Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) conducts NEET Counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats, on behalf of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The counselling for the rest of the 85% seats is conducted by individual state counselling authority. NEET 15% AIQ Counselling started on June 19, 2019, with registration and choice filling. You can check more details on NEET 2019 Counselling from this page.
NEET 2019 Counselling
MCC also holds NEET Counselling for Central and Deemed Universities, Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Wards of Insured Persons (IP quota), and Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) Pune. Check details for all from the links below. The dates for NEET 2019 counselling are as follows:
|NEET 2019 Counselling||Important Dates|
|NEET Round 1 Counselling 2019|
|NEET Counselling Round 1 Registration and Choice Filling dates||19 –
|Payment Facility for round 1 of NEET counselling|
|Last date to Lock the Choices for NEET Round 1 Counselling|
|Process of Round 1 Seat Allotment|
|NEET Seat Allotment Result 2019 for Round 1|
|Candidates have to Report at Allotted Medical / Dental Colleges between|
|NEET Round 2 Counselling 2019|
|NEET Counselling Round 2 Registration dates|
|NEET Counselling Round 2 Choice Filling dates|
|Payment Facility for round 2 of NEET counselling|
|Last date to Lock the Choices for NEET Round 2 Counselling|
|Process of Round 2 Seat Allotment|
|NEET Seat Allotment Result 2019 for Round 2|
|Candidates have to Report at Allotted Medical / Dental Colleges between||
|MCC to transfer vacant seats to state quota|
|NEET Mop-up Round Counselling 2019|
|Display of Seat Matrix For Mop-Up Round||Jul 2019|
|NEET Counselling Mop-up Round Registration and Choice Filling dates||13 – 15 Aug 2019|
|Payment Facility for Mop-up Round of NEET counselling||16 Aug 2019 (till 06:00 PM)|
|Last date to Lock the Choices for NEET Mop-Up Round Counselling||16 Aug 2019 (10:00 AM to 05:00 PM)|
|Process of Mop-Up Round seat allotment||17 Aug 2019|
|NEET 2019 Seat Allotment Result of Mop-Up Round||18 Aug 2019|
|Candidates have to Report at Allotted Medical / Dental Colleges between||20 – 26 Aug 2019|
|Transfer of Non-Reporting & Non-Joining Vacant Seat to Deemed/Central Universities for Mop-Up Round||27 Aug 2019|
- Click here to check the notice for withdrawal of seats for round 2.
- Click here to check the Notice for Extension of Schedule.
- Click here to check the notice for conversion to NRI category for Round 2.
- Click here to check the notice for EWS quota.
- Click here to check the notice for a withheld result of ESIC candidates.
- Click here to check the notice for withdrawal of Provisional Result.
- Click here to check the notice regarding Change of Category for Delhi Region.
- Click here to check the notice regarding the withdrawal of UG Medical Seats.
- Click here to check the notice regarding eligibility for ESIC Internal seats.
- Click here to check the notice regarding Internal Seats of VMMC Safdarjung Hospital.
- Click here to check the notice regarding Guidelines for BDS IN JMI.
- Click here to check the notice regarding conversion of Nationality from Indian to NRI.
NEET 2019 Notice regarding candidates who want resign their seat alloted during round 1 Counselling
Notice for NEET UG Counselling 2019 Withdrawal of Seats
Notice for NEET 2019 Counselling Registration and Choice Filling
As per the notification released on June 26, 2019, it has been notified that the candidates can register for NEET UG Counselling 2019 till Juen 26, 2019 till 5:00 PM and payment can be done until 7:00 PM. The choice filling option is available from June 27, 2019, till 11:00 PM. However, choice locking starts from June 26, 2019, at 8:00 PM.
NEET 2019 Counselling Process
The counselling of NEET 2019 is held in 3 rounds, out of which the last one is the mop-up round, to fill the vacant seats after round 1 and 2. The process of counselling for each round is as follows:
- Registration and Payment of counselling fee
- Choice filling and Locking of choices
- Seat Allotment Result
- Report to the Allotted Institute, complete Admission formalities
Every step of NEET 2019 Counselling has been explained below in details:
NEET 2019 Counselling Registration and Choice Filling
Registration/ Choice Filling: Click Here to register for NEET 2019 Round 2 Counselling.
- To participate in NEET 2019 Counselling, the eligible candidates need to register online at the MCC official website.
- For NEET 2019 Counselling registration, the candidates must keep their NEET 2019 Application Form handy.
- Once the registration is done, a password is generated for NEET-UG 2019 Counselling login. You must remember your password till the end of the All India Quota admission process; otherwise, you will not be able to participate in the counseling/admission process.
- The required amount of the registration fee for NEET Counselling is to be paid by Online mode.
Stage 2 – Choice Filling, Modification & Locking
- After online registration, the candidates have to fill in the choice of Institutions/colleges/courses in order of the preference.
- Once the choice is filled in, it can be modified before locking it. During the choice locking period, it is necessary to lock the choices to get a print of your submitted choices.
- If a candidate does not lock the choice submitted by him/her, it will be automatically locked.
Stage 3 – Seat Allotment Result
- The candidates are allotted a seat on the basis of their NEET 2019 AIR, preference of choice and availability of seats.
- There shall be two (02) rounds of seat allotment result.
Stage 4 – Report to the Allotted Institute, complete Admission formalities
- After each round of counselling process is over, the candidates who have been allotted a seat need to report at the allotted Medical/Dental College.
- At the allotted college, the candidates need to carry the necessary documents in proof of academic qualification, date of birth, qualifying NEET 2019, etc.
Notice for Eligibility of AMU
Internal Seats of Central Institutes
Verification of CW Entitlement
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2019 Counselling
Candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria are considered to register for NEET 2019 Counselling:
- An applicant must have secured minimum marks of 50th percentile in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) to MBBS/BDS Courses held for that particular academic year.
- If the required number of candidates in the respective categories fail to obtain the minimum marks as prescribed in NEET-UG 2019, the Central Government in consultation with Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India may at its discretion lower the minimum marks required for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses.
- A candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually. They also need to secure a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology at the Qualifying Examination.
NEET 2019 Online Registration for Counselling
Registration for NEET 2019 Counselling for Admission to MBBS and BDS (15% AIQ) starts online at its official website. Candidates who are interested can participate in the online counselling process by registering at the official website. Candidates have to ensure their eligibility before going to register. Registration can be done on or before its last date.
NEET 2019 Counselling Fee
The candidates need to pay the following amount of the registration fee for NEET-UG 2019 counselling.
For Deemed Universities
- Non Refundable Registration fee – Rs. 5000/-
- Refundable Security amount:- Rs. 2,00,000/-
For (15% All India Quota)/ Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU and Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi)/AFMS & ESI
- Non Refundable Registration fee: Rs. 1000/- for UR candidates & Rs. 500/- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates.
- Refundable security amount:- Rs.10,000/- for UR candidates & Rs. 5,000/- for SC/ST/OBC/PH
Candidates can do online payment by Net Banking/ credit card/ debit card only after making the payment as per choice. Only after the successful payment candidate proceed for choice filling.
NEET 2019 Choice Filling, Modification and Locking
After the candidates successfully register for NEET 2019 Counselling, they can proceed to fill in the choice of Institutions/colleges/courses in the order of preference. Candidates can select as many choices as much as possible. Once the candidates have selected the choice of the Institutions/ colleges/ course, they must go through it once and make the relevant changes to it. Finally, lock the selected choices and take a print out of it.
NEET 2019 Counselling Letter
The candidates who will qualify for All India Quota seats on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the NTA are only eligible for MCC Counselling. Eligible candidates may download the NEET Rank letter/ Result from the NTA website. The cutoff rank of eligible candidates will be also available on this website.
All India Rank (AIR): All India Rank (AIR) is overall All India Rank, as given by NTA, is based on rank among the successful candidates, of NEET-UG on all India basis.
All India Quota Rank: This is the rank for the purpose of All India Quota seat allotment, after excluding candidates from Andhra Pradesh (AP) and J&K.
NEET 2019 FAQs
- Click here to check the FAQs for EWS Candidates.
Notice for Round 1 of NEET UG 2019 Counselling
As per the notification release on June 25, 2019, it has been notified that the choice filling and registration has been extended by the MCC as certain issues are still pending resolution by the courts. In turn, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has extended the registration process and put on hold the Choice Locking process, for the time being, has been deferred on mcc.nic.in till the further orders.
Official website: ntaneet.nic.in.
For more information about NEET Counselling for Admission download NEET 2019 Counselling Bulletin.