AIIMS Nursing 2023 will be held on 27 May, 12 June, 24 June 2023. The All India Institute Of Medical Science Bachelor of Science in Nursing Entrance Exam (AIIMS B.Sc Nursing) is a National level Nursing entrance exam. It is organized by All India Institute Of Medical Science (AIIMS) for admission to B.Sc. (H) Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Paramedical in AIIMS New Delhi and other AIIMS. If you want to appear in AIIMS Nursing exam then register before last date. Then download AIIMS B.Sc Nursing admit card. After exam, check answer key and then AIIMS Nursing 2023 result.
Latest – AIIMS Nursing 2023 admit card has been released. Get link to download here.
AIIMS Nursing 2023
What is AIIMS Nursing exam?
The full form of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing is All India Institute Of Medical Science Bachelor of Science in Nursing Entrance Exam. It is organized by All India Institute Of Medical Science at a National level. You can get admission in B.Sc. (H) Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Paramedical in AIIMS New Delhi and other AIIMS through this exam.
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Exam Date
AIIMS decides and announces the exam date of AIIMS Nursing 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check aiimsexams.ac.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||09 Feb 2023|
|Basic Registration (PAAR) for B.Sc. (H)|
Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (Post- Basic)/B.Sc.
(Paramedical Courses) -2023
|15 Feb to 20 Apr 2023|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration for|
B.Sc. (H) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)/B.Sc.
(Paramedical courses) -2023 only for thosewhose
Basic Registration is accepted.
|01 Mar to 28 Apr 2023|
|Final Registration (Payment of fees and city|
choice) only for those who have Generated Code
for Final Registration.
|01 Mar to 28 Apr 2023|
|Status of application & rejected applications with reasons||04 to 09 May 2023 up to 5PM|
|Date for submitting the exam cities from||10 Apr – 14 Apr 2023|
|AIIMS Nursing 2023 admit card release date||As per AIIMS|
|for B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)||19 May 2023|
|B.Sc. (Paramedical courses)||16 Jun 2023|
|for B.Sc. (H) Nursing)||02 Jun 2023|
|AIIMS Nursing 2023 Exam Date|
|B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)||27 May 2023|
|B.Sc. (Paramedical courses)||24 Jun 2023|
|B.Sc. (H) Nursing)||12 Jun 2023|
|AIIMS Nursing 2023 result announcement|
|B.Sc. (H) Nursing)|
|B.Sc. (Paramedical courses)|
|B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)|
Important Downloads and Official Links
Notifications and Announcements
- 19 May 2023 – AIIMS B.Sc. (Paramedical courses) 2023 Exam Date Revised Notice
- 09 May 2023 – Addendum Notice – Addition of seats of B.Sc (Paramedical) courses at AIIMS Bathinda
- 14 Apr 2023 – AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Date Revised Notice
- 01 April 2023 – AIIMS Nursing 2023 Exam Cities Choices Filling Notice
- 16 March 2023 – Revised schedule
- 09 Feb 2023 – Exam Notification
AIIMS Nursing 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2023|
|Full Form of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing||All India Institute Of Medical Science Bachelor of Science in Nursing Entrance Exam|
|Full Form of AIIMS||All India Institute Of Medical Science|
|Type of Exam||Nursing Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Courses Where Admission is Through AIIMS B.Sc Nursing||B.Sc. (H) Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Paramedical|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through AIIMS B.Sc Nursing||AIIMS New Delhi and other AIIMS|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12th|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Type of Questions||Objective type|
|Number of Questions||100 in B.Sc Nursing, 90 in B.Sc Paramedical|
|Total Marks||100 in B.Sc Nursing, 90 in B.Sc Paramedical|
|Marking Scheme||+1, -1/3|
|Exam Duration||2 hours for B.Sc Nursing, 90 minutes for B.Sc Paramedical|
|Subjects in Question Paper||B.Sc Nursing – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge|
B.Sc Paramedical – Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the All India Institute Of Medical Science Bachelor of Science in Nursing Entrance Exam needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- AIIMS releases the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing application form 2023 at aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Students should fill and submit the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the AIIMS Nursing 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the All India Institute Of Medical Science Bachelor of Science in Nursing Entrance Exam.
AIIMS Nursing Exam
If you will appear in AIIMS Nursing exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing exam pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Online test.
- Question type – The questions are Objective type.
- Number of Questions – There are 100 qs in B.Sc Nursing, 90 qs in B.Sc Paramedical in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 100 in B.Sc Nursing, 90 in B.Sc Paramedical.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 2 hours for B.Sc Nursing, 90 minutes for B.Sc Paramedical.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -1/3 for incorrect answers
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the All India Institute Of Medical Science Bachelor of Science in Nursing Entrance Exam.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve AIIMS B.Sc Nursing previous year question papers.
AIIMS Nursing Sample Papers
The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing sample papers refer to model question papers. They are also key to this Nursing entrance exam preparation.
- The AIIMS Nursing 2023 sample paper by AIIMS, if any, is official.
- However you can also use AIIMS B.Sc Nursing sample question paper by other bodies.
- Sample question papers of All India Institute Of Medical Science Bachelor of Science in Nursing Entrance Exam contain specimen questions based on latest AIIMS Nursing syllabus and pattern.
- Similarly you can also use AIIMS Nursing 2023 mock test.
AIIMS Nursing Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing are very important part of preparation. Following are important details.
- AIIMS B.Sc Nursing previous year question papers means the set of question papers that were actually asked in past exams.
- The AIIMS Nursing question paper contain exact questions that came in old exams.
- If you practice AIIMS Nursing previous year question paper then you can easily know difficulty level and ace the test.
- Therefore you should definitely solve AIIMS Nursing 2022 question paper and older year papers.
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing admit card.
- AIIMS releases the admit card at aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the All India Institute Of Medical Science Bachelor of Science in Nursing Entrance Exam 2023.
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the AIIMS Nursing 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of AIIMS Nursing 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If AIIMS releases the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing official answer key, then you can download it at aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Follow instructions of the All India Institute Of Medical Science to submit objections, and calculate marks using the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing solutions.
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Result
All students who write the AIIMS Nursing 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The All India Institute Of Medical Science (AIIMS) declares the AIIMS Nursing 2023 result.
- Moreover, official website for AIIMS Nursing 2023 result link is is aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per AIIMS calendar.
- In order to check AIIMS Nursing 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing exam decides your admission to B.Sc. (H) Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Paramedical courses.
The official Website is aiimsexams.ac.in.
If you have any queries on AIIMS Nursing 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Total number of questions in bsc paramedical exam is 90 or 30? Please reply!
When will be admit card of bsc Hons nursing will release of aiims 2020
Hi, AIIMS B.Sc (Hons) Nursing admit cards are available. You can download it from here, https://admissiondotaglasemdotcom.wpcomstaging.com/aiims-bsc-admit-card/
By mistake name was written wrong …. So when I will change it …
Pls login to your account and see if name field is editable right now. If not, pls contact AIIMS.
While there will be window for correction for those whose form is not accepted – However there is no info on how to do correction in basic registration if it is accepted.