AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 – The result for B.Sc Nursing has been announced on 27 June. The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing entrance exam 2022 was held on 18 June, and then the AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical 2022 entrance exam was held on 25 June. Next the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Post Basic 2022 Entrance Exam will be held on 2 July.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Paramedical, B.Sc Post Basic Nursing are National level Nursing entrance exams. They are for admission to B.Sc. (H) Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Paramedical in AIIMS New Delhi and other AIIMS. Get here latest news on AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
– AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 result is out. Get link to check here
– AIIMS B.Sc Post Basic Nursing 2022 is out. Click here to get to link for downloading.
– AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical 2022 Admit card is out. Click here to get to link for downloading.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022
About the exam: AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 is short for All India Institute Of Medical Science Bachelor of Science in Nursing. It is an Nursing entrance exam at the National level. Organized by AIIMS, AIIMS B.Sc Nursing is for admission to B.Sc. (H) Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Paramedical.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Date
The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||Apr 2022|
|Uploading of Prospectus||05 May 2022|
|BASIC REGISTRATION – Start of Basic Registration (PAAR)||27 Apr 2022|
|Status update (Accepted & Not Accepted) of Basic Registration||17 May 2022|
|Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted||17 – 20 May 2022|
|Final status (Accepted & Rejected) of Basic Registration||23 May 2022|
|FINAL REGISTRATION – Generation of Code for Final Registration for B.Sc. (H) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)/B.Sc. (Paramedical courses) -2022 only for those whose Basic Registration is accepted||05 to 27 May 2022 (5 pm)|
|Final Registration (Payment of fees and city choice) only for those who have Generated Code for Final Registration||05 to 27 May 2022 (5 pm)|
|Final Status of B. SC. (Hons.) Nursing / B.SC. Paramedical Courses Rejected application with reason for rejection|
03 Jun 2022
|Final Status of B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) courses Rejected application with reason for rejection|
08 Jun 2022
|Last date for submission of required documents for B. SC. (Hons.) Nursing / B.SC. Paramedical Courses – August 2022 for Regularization of Rejected Application. |
In this regard no Correspondence will be entertained after this date under any circumstances.
|07 Jun 2022 (5 PM)|
|Last date for submission of required documents for B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) courses– August 2022 for Regularization of Rejected Application. |
In this regard no Correspondence will be entertained after this date under any circumstances.
|11 Jun 2022 (5 PM)|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing admit card 2022 release date||11 Jun 2022|
|AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical admit card 2022 release date||15 Jun 2022|
|AIIMS B.Sc Post Basic Nursing admit card 2022 release date||23 Jun 2022|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 exam date||18 Jun 2022|
|AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical 2022 exam date||25 Jun 2022|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Post Basic 2022 exam date||02 July 2022|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 result date (common for all AIIMS)|
27 Jun 2022
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Post Basic 2022 result date at AIIMS New Delhi|
new result has not been specified after rescheduling of exam date
|Interview & Personal Assessment of B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic)||21 Jul 2022|
Candidates must keep checking aiimsexams.ac.in for any changes in the All India Institute Of Medical Science Bachelor of Science in Nursing dates.
Important Downloads and Official Links
- 13 June 2022 – Notice for Change in Address of Centre Code DL0117 for Entrance Examination of B.Sc. Hons. Nursing -August 2022 Session
- 01 June – RESCHEDULING DATES OF FINAL STATUS/ ADMIT CARD & DATE OF EXAMINATION FOR B.SC. COURSES -2022 SESSION
- 27 May – Notice No. 87/2022 for B.Sc Courses-2022 to extend Last Date of Final Registration
- 24 May – Corrigendum No. 10/2022 Dated 24.05.2022 of B.Sc. Paramedical Courses at AIIMS New Delhi
- 14 May – Corrigendum No. 01/2022 Dated 14.05.2022 of B.Sc. paramedical Courses at AIIMS Bibinagar
- 27 April – Admission Notice: AIIMS-B.Sc. (H) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)/B.Sc. (Paramedical Courses)-2022
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022|
|Full Form||All India Institute Of Medical Science Bachelor of Science in Nursing|
|Exam Organizing Body||All India Institute Of Medical Science (AIIMS)|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Type of Exam||Nursing entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through AIIMS B.Sc Nursing||B.Sc. (H) Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Paramedical|
|Colleges in which admission is through AIIMS B.Sc Nursing||AIIMS New Delhi and other AIIMS|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours for B.Sc Nursing|
1.5 Hours for B.Sc Nursing Post Basic, B.Sc Paramedical
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Class 12th|
(Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery + Registration as Nurse needed for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 is issued by All India Institute Of Medical Science for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing admit card 2022 is as per decision of AIIMS. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing hall ticket at aiimsexams.ac.in.
- How to download AIIMS B.Sc Nursing admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of All India Institute Of Medical Science Bachelor of Science in Nursing, candidates need to access the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
B.Sc Nursing and Paramedical Courses in AIIMS
B.Sc H Nursing is offered in AIIMS New Delhi, Raipur, Rishikesh, Bhopal, Bathinda, Bhubaneswar, Kalyani, Deoghar, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur, Bilaspur, Nagpur, Mangalagiri, Patna. The AIIMS wise courses are as follows.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form
The application form of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 is released by AIIMS. The process is as follows
Step – 1: BASIC REGISTRATION
Create ID > Do basic registration > (AIIMS checks deficiencies) > Do correction of deficiencies > AIIMS accepts or rejects basic registration
Step – 2: FINAL REGISTRATION
If basic registration is accepted, Generate code for final registration > Do final registration > Pay fee
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 Syllabus
The AIIMS releases the syllabus of All India Institute Of Medical Science Bachelor of Science in Nursing. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Nursing exam. The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing syllabus is as follows.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge
AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical– Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) – fundamentals of Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology, Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing and Professional Trends in Nursing.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 is as follows.
Duration – 2 Hours | Questions – MCQ Type | Language – English and Hindi
AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical 2022 Exam Pattern
The following exam pattern is for entrance of for > AIIMS New Delhi:- Bachelor of Optometry/ Bachelor Of Medical Radiology And Imaging Technology/ B.Sc. in Dental Operating Room Assistant/ B.Sc. in Dental Hygiene / B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology Courses, For AIIMS Bhubaneswar:- B.Sc. in Operation Theatre & Anaesthesiology Technology (OTAT), B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT), B.Sc. in Medical Technology in Radiography (MTR) & B.Sc (H) in Medical Technology in Radiotherapy(M.T.RT), For AIIMS Rishikesh:- Bachelor of Optometry, B.Sc in Urology Technology, B.Sc Radiotherapy Technology, B.Sc Sleep Technology B.Sc in Respiratory Therapy, B.Sc in Neuro-monitoring Technology, B.Sc in Orthopaedics Technology, B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology, B.Sc in Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology, For AIIMS Nagpur:-B.Sc Lab Technology & B.Sc Emergency Medicine Technician, For AIIMS Bilaspur:-B.Sc. Dialysis Therapy Technology (DTT) , B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) & Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology (MRIT), FOR AIIMS Jodhpur:-B.Sc.(Hons.) Perfusion Technology, B.Sc. (Hons.) Medical Laboratory Technology, B.Sc. (Hons.) Radiology/Radiography and Medical Imaging Technology, B.Sc.(Hons.) Radiotherapy Technology, B.Sc. (Hons.) Operation Theatre Technology FOR AIIMS Bibinagar :- B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology & B.Sc. In Medical Technology in Radiography FOR AIIMS RAIPUR : – B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology, B.Sc. in Medical Technology In Radiography, B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology and B.Sc. in Audiology And Speech Language Pathology (BASLP)
Duration – 1.5 Hours | Questions – MCQ Type | Parts to be attempted – Between maths and bio, the candidate may either attempt biology part or Mathematics part.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Post Basic 2022 Exam Pattern
There will be two stages of selection
Stage 1 – Written Test
|SUBJECTS and Questions|
|Fundamentals of Nursing|
|Medical Surgical Nursing including Anatomy|
|Physiology & Pharmacology|
|Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery|
|Community Health Nursing|
|Psychiatric Nursing and Professional Trends in Nursing|
|TOTAL QUESTIONS: 70|
Duration – 1.5 Hours | Questions – MCQ Type | Language – English
Stage 2 – Personal Assessment / Interview
On the basis of the merit list based on the marks secured in Stage-I, candidate three times the number of seats will be invited for Personal Assessment by a Selection Committee.
Marks in Personal Assessment will be awarded out of 30. The following factors will also be considered at the time to personal assessment:
- Past academic attainment in the Higher Secondary or +2 or equivalent examination;
- Past academic attainment in the Nursing examination;
- Performance as a Staff Nurse
Marking Scheme for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
The marking scheme is same for all the entrance exams. As follows
|Incorrect Answer (Negative Marking)||-1/3|
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 Question Paper
If any discrepancy in any question is found in the Entrance Examination, the candidate is advised to write to Associate Dean (Exam.), AIIMS, New Delhi – 110 608 within 24 hours on the following E-mail: [email protected] This email will only be used for discrepancy related to question. However, for other query please mail on [email protected]
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 Result
The result of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 is declared by the All India Institute Of Medical Science as per the result date and time decided by them.
- AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 is decided by AIIMS. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check All India Institute Of Medical Science Bachelor of Science in Nursing result is made available on the official website aiimsexams.ac.in.
- How to check AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website aiimsexams.ac.in and click on the relevant AIIMS B.Sc Nursing result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
(1 and 2) B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing, Bachelor in Optometry & Bachelor of Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology, B.Sc. Dental Hygiene, B.Sc. in Dental Operating Room Assistant, B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology Courses:
A candidate is eligible to appear in Entrance Examination if he/she:
- Is an Indian citizen
- Has attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission (2022). [Candidate born on or after 2nd January, 2006 are NOT eligible to apply.]
- Has passed the 12th class under the 10+2 scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from a recognised University/ Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates for 1. Bachelor of Optometry 2. Bachelor of Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology, (3) B. Sc. in Dental Operating Room Assistant, 4. B.Sc. in dental Hygiene, 5. B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics. (for sl. No. 3, 4, 5, Biology is compulsory).
- Has a minimum aggregate mark required in qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or equivalent:
Note – For B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing course, only female candidates are eligible. (Common to AIIMS New Delhi & other Participating AIIMS)
3. B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)
The candidate must have:
- Passed 12th class under 10+2 system of education or an equivalent examination from a recognised Board/ University. (Those who have passed 10+1 on or before 1986 are also eligible.)
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from any institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Registration as nurse, RN, RM (registered nurse, registered midwife) with any State Nursing council. In case of male nurses, (if passed before implementation of new integrated course in 2003), beside being registered as a nurse with the State Nursing Council, should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and instead of Training in Midwifery, training in any subject out of following, for a period of six months: i) O.T. Techniques, ii) Ophthalmic Nursing, iii) Leprosy Nursing, iv) TB Nursing, v) Psychiatric Nursing, vi) Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing, vii) Community Health Nursing, viii) Cancer Nursing, ix) Orthopaedic Nursing.
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website aiimsexams.ac.in and information brochure.
Nursing and Paramedical Seats in AIIMS
Note that the seats may be altered at the time of admission. Refer seat matrix during counselling for final count of seats.
For enquiries relating to Entrance Examination please contact:
Assistant Controller (Exams)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi -110 608
Tel: 26589900, 26588500 Extn. 6421, 4499, 6422
Fax: 011 2658 8789
Qs 1. What is AIIMS B.Sc Nursing exam?
Ans 1. The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing exam is held annually by the AIIMS. It is an Nursing entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to B.Sc. (H) Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Paramedical in AIIMS New Delhi and other AIIMS.
Qs 2. How can I apply for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the All India Institute Of Medical Science Bachelor of Science in Nursing for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit aiimsexams.ac.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the All India Institute Of Medical Science Bachelor of Science in Nursing?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is aiimsexams.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.