AIIMS Final Result 2019 has been announced for B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic). Courses Entrance Examination 2019 on the official website i.e. www.aiimsexams.org. Merit list has been declared through pdf files with roll numbers and ranks. Candidates can access results B.Sc Courses from this page. The result of AIIMS B.Sc Courses 2019 contains the names of those candidates, who have qualified the examination. Candidates those who qualify the exam will be called for the AIIMS B.Sc. Counselling 2019. Candidates can get complete details of AIIMS B.Sc Result Courses 2019 from this page.
AIIMS B.Sc Result 2019
Candidates can check all AIIMS Results of B.Sc Courses at www.aiimsexams.org. All AIIMS Results is available on the official website of All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences (www.aiimsexams.org) after the successful conduction of entrance examination. Candidates can check the schedule of AIIMS B.Sc Result 2019 from the table given below:
|Courses||Entrance test||Interview and
|B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)||01 June 2019||26 June 2019||07 June 2019 – Stage 1
28 June 2019 – Final Result
|to be announced|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing||23 June 2019||—||03 Jul 2019||to be announced|
|B.Sc.( Hons.) Para-Medical Courses 2019||15 June 2019||—||to be announced|
- Click here to check the Roll No. Wise Results of candidates called through 1st Round of Counselling for AIIMS B.Sc.(H) Nursing Courses-2019
- Click here to check Rank Wise Wise Results of candidates called through 1st Round of Counselling for AIIMS B.Sc.(H) Nursing Courses-2019.
- Click here to check the Final result of B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) Course-2019.
- Click here to check the Rank Wise Results of candidates called for 1st Round of Counselling.
- Click here to check the Roll No. Wise Results of candidates called for 1st Round of Counselling.
- Click here to check Result of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing for the stage – I.
Official website i.e www.aiimsexams.org.
The result of individual candidate will NOT be informed on telephone and candidates are advised NOT to call the Examination Section for such information.
The list of shortlisted candidates is made available on the website and email/SMS alert to the registered e-mail id/ mobile no. will be sent. No separate call letter will be sent by post.
Inter-se-merit between candidates obtaining equal marks will be decided as under :
- Candidate obtaining less negative marks at the entrance examination.
- Candidate older in age to be preferred.