AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card – AIIMS has announced the postponement of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020. All Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi, will release admit card for B.Sc Nursing (H), B.Sc MTR, and BOPT entrance exam, at aiimsexams.org, soon. To download IIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 admit card, candidates need to login with their registration ID and password. No candidate is allowed to enter inside the exam hall without their admit card and valid identity proof. Scroll below to know more about how to download AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing 2020 admit card, details on it, what to do in case of discrepancy, etc.
Latest: AIIMS, Delhi has postponed the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 exam. Scroll down to check the schedule table.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card
The admit card comprises all crucial information like name and address of the test centre. Candidates should note that no admit card is sent online or via post. Shown below are the important dates regarding AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card.
|Course||Admit Card||Exam Date|
|B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)|
3 Jun 2020
11 Jun 2020
|B.Sc Nursing (Hons.)|
To be announced
To be announced
|B.Sc in MTR||to be announced||to be announced|
|BOPTM||to be announced||to be announced|
Admit card for B.Sc Nursing (H), B.Sc MTR, and BOPT entrance exam will be released as per the schedule above at aiimsexams.org.
Click here to download the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) 2020 Admit Card.
Were you looking for AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020 detail? – Worry not, click here to know the details.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Postponed Notice
- Click here to download the above postponed notice.
How to download AIIMS B.Sc Nursing / B.Sc. (Post Basic) 2020 Admit Card?
The competent authority releases AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card for only those applicants whose final registration is accepted. Shown below are the steps to download the same.
STEP 1: First of all, visit the official website ie aiimsexams.org.
STEP 2: Now, click on the “ AIIMS B.Sc Nursing / B.Sc. (Post Basic)” admit card release notification.
STEP 3: Thereafter, they need to enter the following details to download the admit card.
- Registration ID
Step 3: After that, click on the “Login” button to submit the details
Step 4: The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing / B.Sc. (Post Basic) admit card appears on the screen.
What to do in case of discrepancy in AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card?
In case one of the below 2 cases arises candidates have to report it to the authorities:
- Admit card not issued, or
- There are errors in the admit card
To report the discrepancy candidates have to write an email to:
Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 on [email protected] along with full particulars of the registration form.
Documents to be Carried with AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card
Candidates are supposed to carry the following things to the exam centre.
- Copy of admit card
- 1 Passport size photograph
- Valid Id proof (any one)
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- 12TH board admit card
What Not to Carry with AIIMS PG 2020 Admit Card
Apart from the above-mentioned documents, candidates are advised to not carry the mentioned below documents at the time of examination:
- Any textual material
- Written or printed, pieces of papers
- Cell phones
- wrist watches
- Calculator and Log table
- Digital diaries or any electronic gadgets
- Ornaments, hair clips, hairbands, etc.
Details in AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card
Candidates should read and check each and very detail mentioned on the admit card. It comprises the following details.
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the course
- Roll number of candidate
- Time of the examination
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Date of the exam
- Candidate’s ID
How to Retrieve Login Details to Download AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020?
Candidates should not worry in case they have forgotten / misplaced their login password. They can follow these steps to retrieve the same.
STEP 1: Candidates need to click on the “ Forgot Login Details ” button present on the login page.
STEP 2: Now, a pop opens wherein candidates need to enter the following details.
- Registration ID
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
STEP 3: Then, the candidate needs to click on the submit button and password is sent on registered email id.
STEP 4: Note down the login details and login to download AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Test Centers
Candidates can check the exam centres for AIIMS B.Sc nursing 2020 from below:
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
The scheme of examination for B.Sc (Hons)
- Duration: The total duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions are asked in the exam.
- Language of Exam: Exam is conducted in English and Hindi Language.
- Mode of Exam: It is a computer based test.
- Sections: Paper comprises of four sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Knowledge. The number of questions are 30 in each section, except for in GK it is 10 questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each question is of one mark. There is a negative marking of -1/3 marks in the case of an incorrect answer.
Exam scheme for B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic)
The selection of candidates in B.Sc Nursng (Post-Basic) is done on the basis of the two stages. The stage 1 is written examination and stage 2 is the personal interview.
Scheme of written exam
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Mode of Exam: It is a computer based exam.
- Language of Exam: Exam is conducted in English language.
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions are asked in the written exam of B.Sc Nursing.
- Number of questions: There are a total number of 70 questions.
- Subjects: Fundamentals of Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology, Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing and Professional Trends in Nursing.
Exam Scheme for Bachelor of Optometry / B.Sc. (Hons.) Medical Technology in Radiography / and other B.Sc courses
- There shall be one paper of 1.5 hours duration
- the paper shall have objective type (Multiple Choice) questions
- The paper shall have 4 parts – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics. The candidate may either attempt the biology part or Mathematics part.
- Each section has 30 questions.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Result
AIIMS, Delhi releases the B.Sc nursing 2020 result on the official website ie aiimsexams.org. No separate call letters are sent via post to the candidates, they have to check the result online on the website. It is released in the form of a merit list in pdf format. These merit lists comprise of roll numbers and overall rank.
The merit list is based on the below given criteria:
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing and other B.Sc (Hons) – The merit list of the B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing is prepared on the basis of marks scored in the entrance exam
- B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) – The merit list of the B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) is prepared on the basis of the aggregate marks in the written test and in personal assessment/interview.
AIIMS Bsc Nursing / B.Sc. (Post Basic) 2020
AIIMS, Delhi conducts the AIIMS BSC Nursing / B.Sc. (Post Basic) / B.Sc (Paramedical) courses in CBT mode. The duration of the exam for BSC Nursing / B.Sc. (Post Basic) is 2 hours and for B.Sc (Paramedical), the duration is 1 hour and 30 minutes. The examination is conducted in both English / Hindi language. Seats in all campus of AIIMS will be allotted on the basis of the ranks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam.
AIIMS BSc 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No, there is only one mode to download the admit card i.e the online mode only.No hard copy of the admit card be sent by post.
Ans : No, the candidates are advised to take the 2-3 copy of printout of their admit card in case if they lost one, because the authority will not release any duplicate copy of it.
Ans : Go to the official website then Click on login option, Click on the option ‘Forgot login detail’.Enter your registered email ID, birth date, and captcha code and password will be sent to your registered email.
Ans : Candidates have to carry the printout of the admit card at the time of examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.