|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong is conducting entrance exam for B.Sc admissions 2017-2018. To appear in the entrance exam for B.Sc Nursing, candidates can apply online as per schedule. Admission will be offered on the basis of candidate’s performance in the exam which is indicated in the NEIGRIHMS 2017 Result of the B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam.
Latest – List of candidates called for counselling has been published, Check it through the link provided below.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing 2017
- Name of the Course : B. Sc. Nursing
- Duration : Four years including six months Internship Programme
- Affiliation: The Course is affiliated to North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)
- Total Number of Seats : Fifty (50) seats annually.
- Centre for Examination : Shillong & Guwahati.
- Commencement of the Course : The course will commence with effect from 3 Oct 2017 for the current academic year.
- Hostel Accommodation : The course will be completely residential in nature and hostel accommodation will be provided to all the Candidates admitted to the course.
|Online Registration of Applications on NEIGRIHMS website www.neigrihms.gov.in opens||20 Jul 2017|
|Online Registration of Application closes on||19 Aug 2017|
|Status of Registration including rejection / deficiencies in application on NEIGRIHMS website||23 Aug 2017|
|Availability of Admit cards on institute website www.neigrihms.gov.in||24 Aug 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||03 Sep 2017|
|Date of result of the entrance test||08 Sep 2017|
|1st Counselling||19 Sep to 20 Sep 2017|
|Commencement of session||03 Oct 2017|
NEIGRIHMS 2017 B.Sc. Nursing Result
Result of the Entrance Test in order of merit has been declared and displayed on the Institute’s Notice board, Director’s Block and College of Nursing Notice Board, NEIGRIHMS, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018, Meghalaya, and also made available in the Institute’s website at http://www.neigrihms.gov.in. No correspondence regarding results has been issued to individual candidate. Candidates can also check the result from the link below.
- NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing 2017 Result – Check Here
- List of Candidates Called for Counselling – Check Here
Basis Of Selection – The selection of the candidates for the admission to the B. Sc Nursing course is based on the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance
Inter Se-Merit: If two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the entrance examination for admission to the B.Sc. Nursing Course, their inter-se-merit for admission to the course has been determined on the basis of the following.
- Candidate securing more marks in Biology (aggregate in Zoology and Botany) in Entrance Examination will be preferred.
- In case of tie in Biology marks, candidate securing more marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in aggregate (PCB) in Entrance Examination will be preferred.
- In the event of tie even after this, candidate senior in age shall rank senior to the candidate who is junior in age.
NEIGRIHMS 2017 B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card
Admit Card to the eligible candidates for appearing in the Entrance Examination has to be downloaded online from the Institute’s website by logging candidates own password provided at the time of his/her registration for Entrance Examination from 24th August, 2017 (Thursday) onwards. No other separate procedure of issuing Admit Card is available. The link to download the admit card has also given below.
- Admit Card Process over now…!!
Candidates belonging to all categories seeking admission to the B.Sc. Nursing degree course (Basic) should fulfill the following criteria:-
- Should have passed 10+2 Examination with Science (PCB) and English Core / English Elective from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or other equivalent board.
- Should secure an aggregate of 45% or more marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Should have completed the minimum age of 17 years on or before the 31st December, 2017
- Candidates found guilty of misconduct or convicted for any offence shall not be eligible for admission.
- Candidates should be medically fit.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
NEIGRIHMS 2017 Nursing entrance Exam Pattern
NEIGRIHMS 2017 Nursing entrance examination will be Online Computer Based Distributed Objective Type Examination (CBT). One paper of 2 (two) hours duration consisting of four (4) parts containing objective type (multiple choices) questions with a single responsive answer. The distribution of marks will be as follows.
|C||Biology (Botany 20 + Zoology 20)||40|
Each answer with correct response shall be awarded “One” mark. “Zero” mark will be awarded for the questions not answered or wrong answer. There is no “Negative Marking”.
The general standard of the entrance examination will be that of 12th Standard under the 10+2 scheme or an equivalent examination of an Indian University /Board. No syllabus for examination has been prescribed by the Institute.
NEIGRIHMS 2017 B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Centre
The online NEIGRIHMS 2017 Nursing entrance exam for admission to the B.Sc Nursing Course will be conducted in following two city centers.
|Examination Centre||City Code|
- Applicant can put option only one centre. The candidate should indicate his/her choice of centre with due care and thought. The centers of Entrance Examination once opted will not be changed and any request for such a change will not be entertained. If seats for Entrance Exam are unavailable in the chosen centre, the other center will be considered for venue of Entrance Examination. The centre as allotted by NEIGRIHMS will be considered as final.
- The Entrance Examination will be On-Line Computer Based Distributed Objective
Type Examination (CBT)
Counselling and Admission
- Result of successful candidates in the Entrance Examination along with waiting list will be placed in the official website: [www.neigrihms.gov.in] and Institute Notice Board.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to find out the date of counseling from Institute
Website/notice board, no individual call letter will be sent.
- Selected candidates shall have to attend counseling and medical examination at the Institute at their own cost on the notified date.
At the time of counselling, candidates will have to attend in person and produce the original of the following documents.
- Age Proof: High School Certificate / Secondary School Certificate / Admit Card of 10th or 10+ 2 Exams issued by the Board / University showing the date of birth / Birth Certificate of the applicant issued by the competent Government authority.
- Certificates: Pass Certificate / Provisional Pass Certificate. Character and Conduct Certificate.
- Mark Sheets: Clearly readable mark sheet of the 10+2 examination showing the marks secured by the applicants.
- NOC from the employer if Govt servant.
Candidates selected after counseling and Medical Examination shall have to pay the Admission fee/dues, etc. on the same day and get themselves admitted to the course, failing which his/her selection shall be treated as cancelled and seat will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list in order of merit.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing 2017 Entrance Exam – Download Information Brochure