NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Result 2019 will be announced after the successful completion of the entrance exam. The result for NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing entrance exam will be announced in Second week of September 2019. The result for the undergraduate nursing exam will be released in the form of a merit list. The result will be announced in both online and offline mode. The merit list will be uploaded on the official website of the university and the result will be displayed on the notice board of NEIGRIHMS. You can check the complete details about the result on this page below.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Result 2019
The results for the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing entrance exam will not be sent to you by post or you will not be communicated your results via any other mode. The result is very important as the selection of the candidates for the admission to the B.Sc Nursing course will be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. The table below comprises of all the important events and their schedules for the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing admission process 2019.
|Event||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Date of Entrance Examination||First week of Sep 2019|
|Date of result of the entrance test||Second week of Sep 2019|
|1st Counselling||Fourth week of Sep 2019|
|Commencement of session||First week of Oct 2019|
Result: The result of the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2019 will be available on the Official Website www.neigrihms.gov.in.
Details Mentioned in The Merit List
The details mentioned in the result merit list are listed below
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Marks secured out of 100
- Percentile Score
Under any circumstances if two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the entrance examination for admission to the B.Sc. Nursing Course, their inter-se-merit for admission to the course shall be determined on the basis of the following :-
- Candidate securing more marks in Biology section of the Entrance Examination will be preferred.
- Candidate securing more marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) in aggregate in Entrance Examination will be preferred.
- Senior candidate will be given preference.
Result of successful candidates in the Entrance Examination along with waiting list will be placed in the official website: www.neigrihms.gov.in and Institute Notice Board. It will be the responsibility of the candidates to find out the date of Counseling from the Institute’s Website/ Notice Board. No individual Call Letters will be sent. Selected candidates shall have to attend counseling and medical examination at the Institute at their own cost on the notified date.
At the time of Counseling, candidates will have to attend in person and produce the original of the following documents:-
- Age Proof: High School Certificate/ Secondary School Certificate/ Admit Card of 10th or 10+2 Exams issued by the Board/University showing the Date of Birth/Birth Certificate of the applicant issued by competent Government authority.
- Certificates: Pass Certificate/ Provisional Pass Certificate, Character and Conduct Certificate.
- Mark sheets: Clearly readable Mark sheets of the 10+2 Examination showing marks secured by the applicants. d) NOC from employer, if Government Servant.
Insofar, official details of NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as it releases NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.